Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE

+32
AugustMoon
ishealive
Ilovemjstill
neverlandprincess
mommy
J.J_loves_MJ
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
GenitiveOm
emanviam
Truth_or_Dare
Kuki
PinkLizard
MJFoReVeRandAlways
marsheliamorgan
Harleyblonde
queenpanther55
rellababy
ilprincipe
Smelly
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
CaptainJaneway
jpresley
MJSmile4Us
Banessa
Red Velvet
EarthAngel90
nlb
MJJ Love
Rach
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
CantStopLovingU
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:56 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:So be prepared for the "scheme of the century"!

If I am smart enough to figure it out, I'll be ready.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE

Post by neverlandsfairy Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Rehearsal, Rach...
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:05 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Rehearsal, Rach...

Thank you Smile

I will now study the rehearsal footage with greater detail.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:It puts my mind on rest.So be prepared for the "scheme of the century"!

Good luck!

Thank you NLF I really appreciate your concern and how much you care not only for Michael but us as well. You have to in order to come here and warn us. I trust you I really do believe me! But I am just sooooo confused and honestly very sadden thinking that Michael is in any kind of danger!!! Those who know me, know that I am not a DRAMA QUEEN!!! I am very sadden and confused right now!

But I also agree that Michael deserves justice and if I can help him in any way, shape or form... I want him to know that I am here! Im sure, although, I don't speak for everyone but I am sure that others feel the same way! We love him and we want to help him! Smile again sorry but I am confused by all this madness. I have to agree w/whoever mentioned that why if this person was aware of the danger and had these tapes in his possession why would he go to an entertainment site to publicly display them instead of giving them to the proper authorities for an investigation follow up? Why? It doesn't make sense at all! sorry it's just too weird!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:42 pm

Banessa:

I think June, Michael's spiritual advisor should also have handed over her recorded tape of their phone conversation to the police as well..on that tape, Michael expressed his concern and fear of Tohme and I am sure the police is well aware of what kind of history that man has...
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Michael obviously believed he was in some kind of danger (as were his kids). So, this guy being the all around great friend, manager, ineed "brother" to MJ that he was, waits until MJ's 'death' before telling anyone and when he does he goes to the tabloid media. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Icon_eek
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Is there a particular this is it rehearsal video that you are refering to? there are thousands on you tube and some of the quailty sucks. I did look at a few of them but i am still at a lost though it does look like MJ is performing and singing. The only thing that strikes me odd is that his micorphone is on the wrong side.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:56 pm

MJSmile4Us wrote:Banessa:

I think June, Michael's spiritual advisor should also have handed over her recorded tape of their phone conversation to the police as well..on that tape, Michael expressed his concern and fear of Tohme and I am sure the police is well aware of what kind of history that man has...

I agree and I understand what you are saying. Even if they would want to claim there was a confidentiality agreement(idk Im just speculating) there is always a clause which clearly states that at any time you feel someone is in danger, a danger to themselves and or others that clause is no longer valid!!! You must report it to the proper authorities or you may be held accountable for it.

Like jpresley said "waits until MJ's 'death' before telling anyone and when he does he goes to the tabloid media" same as June I believe she did the same she cried her story to the media!

To me this is all too confusing and even though I understand the concern the actions these people take leave a lot to be desire for and IMO screams Big time BS
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:17 am

Banessa wrote:

I agree and I understand what you are saying. Even if they would want to claim there was a confidentiality agreement(idk Im just speculating) there is always a clause which clearly states that at any time you feel someone is in danger, a danger to themselves and or others that clause is no longer valid!!! You must report it to the proper authorities or you may be held accountable for it.

Like jpresley said "waits until MJ's 'death' before telling anyone and when he does he goes to the tabloid media" same as June I believe she did the same she cried her story to the media!

To me this is all too confusing and even though I understand the concern the actions these people take leave a lot to be desire for and IMO screams Big time BS

If they are aware of the DEVIL Thome, and they know Michael was scared for he`s own, and he`s childrens life, why the hell havent they brought Thome in for questioning??

WTH is the LAPD doing?? Someking dope and eating donuts??

I know what they aint doing, they are not doing their job. I start to think that they withdraw their education from a freaking vending machine.

Jeezzz

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:33 am

I haven't listened to the vid or whatever it is,yet.

CantStopLovingU mentions Michael says:
"I dont want to die before I do everything I wanted to do and I want to
do it MY WAY"

The first thing I think of is JCC's clue "L.A. is my lady," which leads me to Frank Sinatra's "I did it my way."

I will go and listen/watch the vid, but I just wanted to post my first reaction w/out hearing/seeing anything yet.

:~ Michael will ALWAYS BE ~:
recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Icon_sunny
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:45 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:I haven't listened to the vid or whatever it is,yet.

CantStopLovingU mentions Michael says:

"I dont want to die before I do everything I wanted to do and I want to

do it MY WAY"

The first thing I think of is JCC's clue "L.A. is my lady," which leads me to Frank Sinatra's "I did it my way."

I will go and listen/watch the vid, but I just wanted to post my first reaction w/out hearing/seeing anything yet.

:~ Michael will ALWAYS BE ~:

recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Icon_sunny

I really appreciate you giving your thoughts on this. What you said about Frank Sinatra's "I did it my way" makes sense you seem to understand JCC's clues. I on the other hand am very lost when it comes to them! Smile Thanks!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:53 am

Banessa wrote:

I agree with u and if Dieter and June really feared for Michael's life and considered him as their 'friend' (maybe their definition of friend is different to what I am thinking of recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Icon_cry ), I believe that it was their duty as a friend and a confidant of Michael's to let the authorities know and save him and their lives from great danger...

and it'd be difficult for me to believe them if they were to make an excuse for them speaking out this late was due to the fear of their lives as some people were making death threats, etc., bcoz they would not , even after Michael's 'death', speak out in public..and Michael specifically said that the reason why he rang her that day was bcoz he realized he had to do something about Tohme and was seeking her help. maybe June and Dieter were 'friends with benefits' rather than true royal friends who stick up for one another in the worst of times.... recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Icon_cry
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:30 am

jpresley wrote:Michael obviously believed he was in some kind of danger (as were his kids). So, this guy being the all around great friend, manager, ineed "brother" to MJ that he was, waits until MJ's 'death' before telling anyone and when he does he goes to the tabloid media. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Icon_eek

Don't forget he waited almost 3 months to even bring the tapes to the tabloid media. IDK what to think, but the fact that he goes to the tabloids is a bunch of BS and notice once again an EX employee has all the dirt.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:34 am

nlb wrote:Don't forget he waited almost 3 months to even bring the tapes to the tabloid media. IDK what to think, but the fact that he goes to the tabloids is a bunch of BS and notice once again an EX employee has all the dirt.

I agree with what your saying nlb. If Michael was really in danger that much, why would he go to the tabloids with the tapes in the first place.
I don't know what to think anymore.
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:27 am

I'm not sure about this...
it's just ET *lol*
and this Sinatra quoting...i don't think it's MJs voice there..I'm not sure if it was the intension there....but at the end of the 2nd vid the voice sounded more than Darth Vader than MJ.....

If he really was in danger...I think he's smart enough to escape from this persons who threaten his ilfe
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:35 am

it may be far-fetched to say this but would it be possible that the MJ who we heard on the tape that Dieter presented to ET is a voice impersonator like Dom from UK?? recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Icon_scratch
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:08 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:it may be far-fetched to say this but would it be possible that the MJ who we heard on the tape that Dieter presented to ET is a voice impersonator like Dom from UK?? recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Icon_scratch

I was thinking that .... & that could be a high strong possiblity ... I can bet on that ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:12 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:it may be far-fetched to say this but would it be possible that the MJ who we heard on the tape that Dieter presented to ET is a voice impersonator like Dom from UK?? recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Icon_scratch

I was thinking that .... & that could be a high strong possiblity ... I can bet on that ...

That was also what I thought when I listened to the voice mail.
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:18 am

Could have been the pressure ALL THE BILLIONAIRES had been encountering in this WORLD.

Michael must have been experiencing this kind of pressure. And maybe, He will not tolerate this now that His kids are growing up.

Its very clear in a sense that, everything before and after his death comes very accommodating. ( I can name a few..)
1. His legacy have reached its peak. Making record breaking.
2. For the children, as seen in public , Michael motives could be that, He cannot hide his children all life, and that showing them in public is giving them freedom to throw themselves elsewhere just to enjoy life. And when there Father is hiding somewhere, the children wont. They will still enjoy the breathe of the World plus their father.

Could have been that the best way to deal with this is to actually make it happen. He needs to plan his fake death to die the pressures.

Maybe its the best way to RETIRE and live his life at Peace.
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:28 am

imo Dieter was lying about the whole thing - the tape, MIchael's so-called drug issues..and I could kinda tell he was not telling the truth bcoz during his interview, his eyes were looking around b4 answering questions rather than at the reporter, Mark from ET. And also Dieter was always smacking his lips nervously..maybe I am thinking too much but he looked nervous and the whole interviewe seemed staged just like that between Diane Diamond and the female doctor from UK (I forgot her name sorry..)
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:29 am

Maybe Latoya kept mentioning murder as Michael was in danger and the family is angry that he had to "disappear" and go to the extreme length to hoax his death. If people wanted him dead then the Jacksons will have to convince the "baddies" in this that MJ is dead , the bad guys may think he was so afraid and feared for the safety of him and his kids that he turned to drugs, In doing this though the whole world will have to think he is dead. Does that make sense?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:36 am

nlb wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:
Rach wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
I can handle anything that NLF (or anybody else for that matter) is willing to share with me.

However, anybody who feels this has become a dangerous "game" should stop posting altogether. It's not healthy to sleep with one eye open because of this.

I agree wholeheartly Annie. However I don't think it will deter many members on here. We are commited to finding out the truth, whatever that may be.

Ok Rach, if you think , and the others really also believe they can bear...Well I will cross my fingers to.But well, Im with my mind clean about it, I gave my advise.Now its up to each one of you to decide.

God Bless us all!

I agree with Annie and Rach, I don't think will deter people. Some maybe but not all.

@NLF-
I
understand what you are saying and you can rest assure that we all
understand the warning you gave us. I can't speak for everyone, but I
don't think anyone that is here right now will blame you for the fact
that they didn't heed the warning.

Yes - After a nights sleep, I am here once again. We all need to know, but I dont know what we can do to make that happen. It troubles me for everyone that NF said even we are in danger? How can that be? Even if we located the truth, without the proof to back it up, we would be scoffed at, like we already are with our label of crazy.

I believe in the power of prayer., God has come through for me so many times, I am praying for Michael that where ever he is, God would set his angels around him and his location to protect him and make him undetectable.

I just had a thought ...

What if some of the clues we have received are from what you would call "disgruntled" employees or something? Maybe someone who overheard things they should not have heard and they are angry at MJ for some reason so they come on these boards pretending to be a friend when they are not - to lead us to finding the truth but their ulimate goal is to harm Michael?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:37 am

I agree with what your saying nlb. If Michael was really in danger that much, why would he go to the tabloids with the tapes in the first place.

i am thinking that THESE people didnt do anything (taking to authorities)because they are and were trying to make michael appear as PARANOID overusing his medications,instead of taking the things michael said seriously.these tapes are being used to make the DEFENSE'S case (murray's) that michael was OVERUSING pain medications,late nite calls,slurred speech,paranoia,DONT ATTACK ME,this is just what i am coming up with on WHY these tapes,etc. WERE NOT turned in,and these people FED right in to the media stories and etc. NOT TRUE,but,how many of these people are REALLY michaels friends?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:48 am

You know what gets me mad???

Deiter what can we do together? They were very very scared.

Did it go anywhere?

No, there was nothing afterwards.

Really nice ... I can see how very very scared they were. All of them .. and if Janet was involved and very very scared and did nothing HER TOO
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:55 am

Oh my God. I can´t belive this. I KNEW this was not for a movie or comeback, this was something bigger. I´m so glad that I´ve prayed every night since 25th that God would keep him safe no matter what. Damn this time difference! I was asleep when all of this was happening..
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:58 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:You know what gets me mad???

Did it go anywhere?

Really nice ... I can see how very very scared they were. All of them .. and if Janet was involved and very very scared and did nothing HER TOO

Not sure what I'm thinking here but I'm just going to type.............I'm not sure the tapes are real and I don't think the interview was truthful. If it was me who had known Michael was scared but I didn't bother to do anything I would not show my face in public knowing I had played a part in his 'death'. I think this information is coming out now for a reason, part of the planned 'hoax or conspiracy' - maybe a message to the 'stalkers' that the investigation is moving towards them. I don't know, just some thoughts....................................
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:06 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:You know what gets me mad???

Did it go anywhere?

Dieter said that Janet and Randy (and no one else from the Jackson family) attempted ONCE to stage an
intervention...but papa Joe said that he tried many times to get pass the securities to get to Michael..

and also Tito also said on ET in early July that HE and some of his siblings (Janet and Randy and Rebbie I think they were) went to Michael's house once and had a long talk (Michael even brought the doc who was treating him at the time to them to explain that he was ok) but when they tried to go back the second time, they were not allowed to set their feet into the entrance door..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:29 am

This is heavy!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:52 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:Rehearsal, Rach...

Does "They don't really care about us"vs. "They don't care about us" have anything to do with it? And/or UN?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:42 am

Rach wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:IMHO, hearing that Michael was afraid for his life (and his children's) makes the possibility of a death hoax more real. Sadly, for very serious reasons and not a movie or a comeback.

The way I see it is: if you are afraid for your life, would you let a doctor put you every night under anesthesia so that anybody can come in your room and kill you? It makes no sense.

So maybe, he was afraid for his life and found a way out by hoaxing his death and enrolling the help of the LAPD or DEA to help him out.

Amen Annie! I said many times to me this was about something far more serious than a comeback or a movie or whatever, but no-one believed me.

I don't think Michael is that contrived to do this for something other than a life or death situation.

Absolutely right!!! We have said it many, many times!! he was afraid for his life!! And for his kids' lifes!!

It was very sad to listen to him so desperate trying to get HELP! OMG... Sad

Michael, we are here for you...we know your fans are your family. We love you, very, very much!!!

By the way, he did not sound like he was on drugs...he sounds like ME at 4:30 in the morning!

I love you, Michael...please, be safe wherever you are Smile recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Herz
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by GenitiveOm Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:44 am

Listening to part (I couldn't listen to all - just too heartbreaking) of these conversations..
2 things came to mind..

Now, Michael admitted in an interview shortly after his arrest that because of the treatment he suffered at the hands of the LAPD, he "couldn't sleep" at night...
Michael, to me, IS slurring a bit .. and while I do NOT believe that Michael was a 'druggie'..
it is extremely easy to get hooked on sleeping type medications over time. (I have been addicted to them and you do NOT know it is happening until you are addicted - then you can't sleep until you find something stonger - and stronger - and stronger!)

Remember, Michael has already stated to the public - his fans, that he did become addicted to pain medications after the Pepsi incident. It is not unreasonable to believe that Michael could have become 'addicted' to sleeping products as well... (addiction is a disease and it does NOT discriminate)

HOWEVER..

the second thing that came to mind is WHY?

Why are all these conversations and secretly taped recordings or previously, purposely held incidents; coming to light now??!

First, we have the news - Michael died of an over dose.. at first it was suspected demoral or something along those lines..
and we had the leak of the actual Pepsi footage (the reason in visual for the addiction) - hand written notes by people (supposedly) offering Michael drugs without a prescription.. countless people stepping up to the mic making statement like Brian Oxman - "If you think the case with Anna Nicole was an abuse, it's nothing compared to what we have seen in Michael Jackson's life."

THEN you have the Nurse who mentions propofal .. and a coroner's report that backs it up.. and it's time for all the 'Michael Druggie Speakers' (pain killer) to kind of slip back in the word works.. and then the Anxiety drug theory speakers step to the mic.

It just seems that whenever a theory is presented by the media about Michael and drugs, conveniently, there is someone(s) waiting there in the wings with the verifying evidence.
I have the very distinct feeling that soon.. a "note" describing how and who Michael was in mortal fear of is going to be "found" - then all eyes will focus in that direction..
The ground work had been laid.. we've seen it..

It is all just to 'convenient'... yet they can't gather enough evidence to indict the person who administered a lethal dose of medication, was on the scene that morning/disappeared conveiniently and who calls to his staff before even calling 911 for his "dying patient"?

And that raises no real eyebrows??? Everyone sticks with the Michael addict story?! Now Michael the Wimp?? In fear of his life?? Unable to control his own money and life??

I am not buying it... sorry... I think it is more 'Media Spin'
GenitiveOm
GenitiveOm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:04 am

I saw these last night and I was sickened and saddened at the same time.

My GOD, the fear in his voice. The only thing I could picture in my mind is MJ cowering down in the corner of his dark bedroom shivering with terror.

The people who have done this....I would kill to see their heads on a stick!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:28 am

GenitiveOm wrote:Listening to part (I couldn't listen to all - just too heartbreaking) of these conversations..
2 things came to mind..

Now, Michael admitted in an interview shortly after his arrest that because of the treatment he suffered at the hands of the LAPD, he "couldn't sleep" at night...
Michael, to me, IS slurring a bit .. and while I do NOT believe that Michael was a 'druggie'..
it is extremely easy to get hooked on sleeping type medications over time. (I have been addicted to them and you do NOT know it is happening until you are addicted - then you can't sleep until you find something stonger - and stronger - and stronger!)

Remember, Michael has already stated to the public - his fans, that he did become addicted to pain medications after the Pepsi incident. It is not unreasonable to believe that Michael could have become 'addicted' to sleeping products as well... (addiction is a disease and it does NOT discriminate)

HOWEVER..

the second thing that came to mind is WHY?

Why are all these conversations and secretly taped recordings or previously, purposely held incidents; coming to light now??!

First, we have the news - Michael died of an over dose.. at first it was suspected demoral or something along those lines..
and we had the leak of the actual Pepsi footage (the reason in visual for the addiction) - hand written notes by people (supposedly) offering Michael drugs without a prescription.. countless people stepping up to the mic making statement like Brian Oxman - "If you think the case with Anna Nicole was an abuse, it's nothing compared to what we have seen in Michael Jackson's life."

THEN you have the Nurse who mentions propofal .. and a coroner's report that backs it up.. and it's time for all the 'Michael Druggie Speakers' (pain killer) to kind of slip back in the word works.. and then the Anxiety drug theory speakers step to the mic.

It just seems that whenever a theory is presented by the media about Michael and drugs, conveniently, there is someone(s) waiting there in the wings with the verifying evidence.
I have the very distinct feeling that soon.. a "note" describing how and who Michael was in mortal fear of is going to be "found" - then all eyes will focus in that direction..
The ground work had been laid.. we've seen it..

It is all just to 'convenient'... yet they can't gather enough evidence to indict the person who administered a lethal dose of medication, was on the scene that morning/disappeared conveiniently and who calls to his staff before even calling 911 for his "dying patient"?

And that raises no real eyebrows??? Everyone sticks with the Michael addict story?! Now Michael the Wimp?? In fear of his life?? Unable to control his own money and life??

I am not buying it... sorry... I think it is more 'Media Spin'

Its all being done to divert our attention from what is REALLY going on.....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:30 am

I, for one, would love to know what's REALLY going on. My head is all over the friggin place!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:05 am

Excuse me please....one question...
Everybody is complaining about the media...
about wannabe-friends of MJ and so on.

ET is not really reliable...just one name: Diane Dimond.

So why all of a sudden does everybody believe this and is getting worried?

Isn't it possible, that Wiesner just wanted to have his 15 mins. of fame?
And that ET just wanted to have good ratings and created this
fairytale-hour...

I'm sorry...but I can't really understand why everybody's freaking out about this.
I saw this videos and I'm still skeptical....why almost 3 months after his death?
And if so....he was sure smart enough to escape....
so why worried?
And do you really think it's related to Illuminati and that crap?

So this is no offense...don't be mad at me
At the moment I'm baffled...think I have to get some distration and think about it....
but ET is not really an evidence for me.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:10 am

Im worried cus I heard it striaght from Michaels mouth. Now, granted we dont know WHEN these calls were recorded, but he still said these things....regardless of when. He was scared for his life. Period.

Im not mad at you sweets!! I dont get upset with peoples opinions...I encourage them!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 am

the commentator mentioned neverland, maybe it was from the time he was leaving at neverland...at 0:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAv-ezEIKE4
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:24 am

I read on a another forum, or was it here, I can't remember, anyway, in the recorded message Michael said he found another place to live.
The person posted on the forum that after the trial he moved to Ireland and then Bahrain, which had slipped my mind, I don't know if it's important though, just thought I'd mention it.
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:31 am

@ smelly: would fit into the timeline...
2005 he was threatened
and after that (2006/2007)he was in Bahrain and Ireland...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:35 am

ilprincipe wrote:@ smelly: would fit into the timeline...
2005 he was threatened
and after that (2006/2007)he was in Bahrain and Ireland...

I'm guessing MJ led a quiet and private life when he moved abroad, so why would he return to LA if he feared for his life and be in the public eye again?
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:37 am

Smelly wrote:I'm guessing MJ led a quiet and private life when he moved abroad, so why would he return to LA if he feared for his life and be in the public eye again?

Very interesting question!

As someone mentioned before, I think it could have been so that the hoaxing would have been easier for him. They would have had to fly a "body" over international waters and his whole family and contacts are in LA.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:38 am

Hmmm, good point Rach.
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:44 am

No! I didn't want to think further....because of some questions that cross my mind now.

so if he was in Ireland/Bahrein...he never returned to LA.
So who lived in Holmby Hills?

and one thing still puzzles me:
If he never returned to L.A.
What's with his kids?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:47 am

ilprincipe wrote:No! I didn't want to think further....because of some questions that cross my mind now.

so if he was in Ireland/Bahrein...he never returned to LA.
So who lived in Holmby Hills?

and one thing still puzzles me:
If he never returned to L.A.
What's with his kids?

I don't want to speculate on the children on the forum because it's a sore topic, but PM me and I will be more than happy to share my thoughts!

As for who was living in LA, could it be the infamous body double?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by GenitiveOm Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:50 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Im worried cus I heard it striaght from Michaels mouth.

The Living with Michael Jackson (MB) was also straight from Michael's mouth and look how MB and DD twisted it so hard that MANY people believed Michael could be a monster.

The slurring.. I don't know - to me he could be tired.. or the tape could have been 'altered' for the appearance of 'drugged'/'tired'

BUT AGAIN..
wasn't there an issue with a friend of someones on either this of MJHD forum (not to bring up any harsh remembrances) who somehow tweaked their voice as a joke and sounded like Michael??
My original post is yes.. there is DEFINITELY a chance that Michael could have been slurring or even have become dependent on sleeping agents.. (HEY DIANE TAKE NOTES - THIS IS WHAT REAL FACT FINDERS DO - investigate at ALL possibilities, not just the sensational ones or the ones we like)

BUT I FIND IT incredibly convenient that these stories keep falling to the public forum at precisely the 'right time' to add more 'credibility' to an angle.. one that leads away from any possibility of a hoax..
I think by now, IF there is someone keeping tabs on the 'Hoax Believers', they know what buttons to hit among us..

BELIEVE your HEART no matter what the media tells you!

Last edited by GenitiveOm on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
GenitiveOm
GenitiveOm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:51 am

I will pm you, rach thanks Smile

It wasn't my intension to discuss about his kids...
but they are an important part of his life and have some influence how
things are going on....that's all.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:51 am

I always thought that this this hoax was not only for the purpose of a coming back.I always believed that Michael hoaxed his death for serious reason, because in the middle of all of this are interests, money and a lot of things more.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:06 am

GenitiveOm wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Im worried cus I heard it striaght from Michaels mouth.

The Living with Michael Jackson (MB) was also straight from Michael's mouth and look how MB and DD twisted it so hard that MANY people believed Michael could be a monster.

The slurring.. I don't know - to me he could be tired.. or the tape could have been 'altered' for the appearance of 'drugged'/'tired'

BUT AGAIN..
wasn't there an issue with a friend of someones on either this of MJHD forum (not to bring up any harsh remembrances) who somehow tweaked their voice as a joke and sounded like Michael??
My original post is yes.. there is DEFINITELY a chance that Michael could have been slurring or even have become dependent on sleeping agents.. (HEY DIANE TAKE NOTES - THIS IS WHAT REAL FACT FINDERS DO - investigate at ALL possibilities, not just the sensational ones or the ones we like)

BUT I FIND IT incredibly convenient that these stories keep falling to the public forum at precisely the 'right time' to add more 'credibility' to an angle.. one that leads away from any possibility of a hoax..
I think by now, IF there is someone keeping tabs on the 'Hoax Believers', they know what buttons to hit among us..

BELIEVE your HEART no matter what the media tells you!

When said he was worried about his life...THAT freaked me out. I am scared for him...I believe it was him on those calls whether wasted or tired...it doesnt matter. It sounded real to me.
But you do have a point about the LWMJ show too.

I have a question.

IF MJ hoaxed his death, I wonder if he had any idea about the stories, personal home vids and private things that were going to be unveiled to the public? Things we never would have seen otherwise? Or maybe he authorized these things to be released?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:27 am

That phone conversation is hunting me recorded life - Michaels Late Night Voice Mails - Said he was SCARED FOR HIS LIFE - Page 2 Icon_sad

Poor Michael. OMG!!

Im so worried about him, im shaking. I will not ahve peace in my
mind, till I know wether he is safe or not.

I have to put my trust in God, in this one.

I hope God is protecting him.
The thought of him beeing in danger is killing me.

Who would hurt and Angel??

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:48 am

I have a question.

IF MJ hoaxed his death, I wonder if he had any idea about the stories, personal home vids and private things that were going to be unveiled to the public? Things we never would have seen otherwise? Or maybe he authorized these things to be released?

I think we have "surpassed him. He most likely knew that it would be a big deal, but I dont think he was aware of this enormous interest in him after his passing.
Many things come to light at a strange time - I haven't heard the phone call yet, but we have to keep in mind, that it's the media. They are also aware of us - here - and they know their ratings will go through the roof when they can show "whau-news" like that.
Hang on - I will listen to it and then comment....
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next