Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Death, Overkill???

+18
Rach
marcooky
DreamsComeTrue
emanviam
dontmakeitfactual
marsheliamorgan
Harleyblonde
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
EarthAngel90
neverlandprincess
hungry
MJJ Love
MiaPaparazzi
ishealive
mommy
nlb
Truth_or_Dare
WanaBstartnSthn
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Was my response to Maggie's article over the top?

His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap84%His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 84% 
[ 27 ]
His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Empty Re: His Death, Overkill???

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Rach-just wanna say you are doing awesome...I know everyone stresses you out a whole lot;but really your awesome His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_smile I just now witnessed the new drama and I was like what tha?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:30 pm

marcooky wrote:he is dead. his music will live forever. there will never be any NEW music from him, therefore he is dead.

His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_scratch didn't Michael write, record, store over 100 songs that have never been heard? Aren't they in a vault or something? Wouldn't that be NEW music?

Not trying to be smart or anything, just asking....

Last edited by nlb on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by marcooky Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:35 pm

i am actually NOT her. sorry. and i hope the admin is watching me. just because my opinion is different, why should i be banned from something?
marcooky
marcooky

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm

nlb wrote:
marcooky wrote:he is dead. his music will live forever. there will never be any NEW music from him, therefore he is dead.

His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_scratch didn't Michael write, record, store over 100 songs that have never been heard? Aren't they in a vault or something? Wouldn't that be NEW music?

Not trying to be smart or anyhting, just asking....

Um-yes exactly -bravo on your note taking! And I do hope if I ever disapear that it is not written off as I am dead (wether I am or not) because my accomplishments in life may not continue as they once were-don't you. Not only that -not all the letters were bashing...they were opinions,letters to the editor if you will! Editors get them everday ,that is part of their job.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Why waste your time here though if you don't think he is alive? I'm not trying to start sh*t with you, I'm just curious.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 pm

marcooky wrote:i am actually NOT her. sorry. and i hope the admin is watching me. just because my opinion is different, why should i be banned from something?
The point is not about your opinion being differant-if you want to be on a forum where everyone is of a differant opinion and they like to argue that is where you should be. I was of a differant opinion as far as being verbally ugly with the editor-my letter was not in that vein. However she was disrespectful and she does need to learn not to be contradictory in her writings,as well as needing to learn how to deal with incoming letters of DISPROVAL. Our question to you is-why is this an issue and why are you being contradictory in being on a "death hoax forum" and then posting that on no uncertain terms you believe him to be dead and therefore we should all get a life? His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_scratch
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:45 pm

interesting...I went to see if she had made any other statements since we blasted her-I couldnt find anything BUT "you cannot email this user at this time"
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:07 am

Much as i think the article is trashy and tasteless, I also think bombarding some student with nasty emails amounts to cyber bullying which is the complete opposite to everything MJ stands/stood for. The first email stated everyone's opinion, no need to start terrorising the woman. Now thats 'overkill'
How would you feel if this woman actually harms herself because of it?
People have opposing opinions, thats part and parcel of capitalism.
This reminds me of when a bunch of people went out slaughtering stingrays after Steve Irwin died (a man who spent his entire life dedicated to saving animals, he would have been mortified to have this done in his name)

Heal the world - Michael Jackson
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:31 am

luvmjalways wrote:I was just googling around, looking for some other MJ related news/info and I came across some article written by a talentless hack named Maggie Malach. Hey, that rhymes! Ha! Anyway, she wrote an article titled 'Overkill: Michael Jackson Died Three Months Ago, World Needs To Move On'. Let me tell you, ooh! I was angry. Here's the link to her article.
http://flyernews.com/articles/volume/57/issue/5/category/opinion/id/5068 She said she is tired of seeing his "plastic face" on magazine covers while she's at the grocery store! I seen her picture, and Mike's "plastic face" looks better than her real face so she needs to shut up and go sit down somewhere. This is the message I left for her:

Maggie,

I do not appreciate that piece of crap you call an article that you wrote on Michael Jackson, calling coverage of his death "overkill". First of all, the tribute at the VMAs for him was not "overly long" as you put it, as a matter of fact, it wasn't long enough. You need to get a life and stop writing garbage like this. How dare you say he has a "plastic face"? Do you have no respect for the deceased? What is your problem? If the world is still mourning Michael's death 3 YEARS from now, it will still be understood and valid. Don't get mad just because a BLACK man was so successful and touched so many lives. I wonder how many of your "readers" are going to be crying about how much you felt like family to them when your demise comes. you need to be ashamed of yourself. I've never even heard of you by the way, so you must be a real nobody in the editorial world. If you dont have anything nice to say about Michael Jackson, do yourself a favor and keep his name OFF of this site. F*ck you very much and have a bad day. His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_tongue

I dont care if it's too mean, I am tired of people attacking Michael. He is too good of a person and doesn't deserve all the crap he gets.

wow!!!! really admire you courage!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:18 am

MJmylife90 wrote:
luvmjalways wrote:I was just googling around, looking for some other MJ related news/info and I came across some article written by a talentless hack named Maggie Malach. Hey, that rhymes! Ha! Anyway, she wrote an article titled 'Overkill: Michael Jackson Died Three Months Ago, World Needs To Move On'. Let me tell you, ooh! I was angry. Here's the link to her article.
http://flyernews.com/articles/volume/57/issue/5/category/opinion/id/5068 She said she is tired of seeing his "plastic face" on magazine covers while she's at the grocery store! I seen her picture, and Mike's "plastic face" looks better than her real face so she needs to shut up and go sit down somewhere. This is the message I left for her:

Maggie,

I do not appreciate that piece of crap you call an article that you wrote on Michael Jackson, calling coverage of his death "overkill". First of all, the tribute at the VMAs for him was not "overly long" as you put it, as a matter of fact, it wasn't long enough. You need to get a life and stop writing garbage like this. How dare you say he has a "plastic face"? Do you have no respect for the deceased? What is your problem? If the world is still mourning Michael's death 3 YEARS from now, it will still be understood and valid. Don't get mad just because a BLACK man was so successful and touched so many lives. I wonder how many of your "readers" are going to be crying about how much you felt like family to them when your demise comes. you need to be ashamed of yourself. I've never even heard of you by the way, so you must be a real nobody in the editorial world. If you dont have anything nice to say about Michael Jackson, do yourself a favor and keep his name OFF of this site. F*ck you very much and have a bad day. His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_tongue

I dont care if it's too mean, I am tired of people attacking Michael. He is too good of a person and doesn't deserve all the crap he gets.

wow!!!! really admire you courage!!!!
His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_cheers His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_cheers His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_cheers His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_cheers His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_cheers His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_cheers His Death, Overkill??? - Page 2 Icon_cheers

I so love you for doing this.. In her ugly face

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:23 am

The Little White Bird wrote:Much as i think the article is trashy and tasteless, I also think bombarding some student with nasty emails amounts to cyber bullying which is the complete opposite to everything MJ stands/stood for. The first email stated everyone's opinion, no need to start terrorising the woman. Now thats 'overkill'
This reminds me of when a bunch of people went out slaughtering stingrays after Steve Irwin died (a man who spent his entire life dedicated to saving animals, he would have been mortified to have this done in his name)

I agree, Just have your say and once only, everyone has their own opinion of Michael and do not love/admire him as we do and you cannot make them. In fact some guys I have know have the same opinion as her but much milder- perfectly normal friendly people. MJ did have a number of plastic surgery procedures and was the constant subject of ridicule. She isn't the first and will not be the last. Perhaps you should all check out youtube as there are some on there which are VERY offensive-100 times worse than what this woman wrote. I couldn't even explain what they were like and I found them deeply offensive but why target one or two when there are and have been many many over the years. There is a limit to sticking up for someone and surely if you resort to bullying/insulting her in this way then you are resorting to what you said was wrong in the first place. Turn the other cheek???
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:38 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:Much as i think the article is trashy and tasteless, I also think bombarding some student with nasty emails amounts to cyber bullying which is the complete opposite to everything MJ stands/stood for. The first email stated everyone's opinion, no need to start terrorising the woman. Now thats 'overkill'

@white bird-first off if you read any of my posts on this thread you know I didnt blast or curse her out and encouraged the others to not do that as well-because Michael took alot worse through the years and never resorted to using harmful language. I don't think she will hurt herself otherwise she would not be in media courses writing OPINION articles-where she should be taking classes on how to deal with the opposing viewpoints that are going to be written her. I don't think that when this article was found that it was known to be a student-I saw that it was a student when I went and looked at it, and mentioned her student status in my letter.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:

I agree, Just have your say and once only, everyone has their own opinion of Michael and do not love/admire him as we do and you cannot make them. In fact some guys I have know have the same opinion as her but much milder- perfectly normal friendly people. MJ did have a number of plastic surgery procedures and was the constant subject of ridicule. She isn't the first and will not be the last. Perhaps you should all check out youtube as there are some on there which are VERY offensive-100 times worse than what this woman wrote. I couldn't even explain what they were like and I found them deeply offensive but why target one or two when there are and have been many many over the years. There is a limit to sticking up for someone and surely if you resort to bullying/insulting her in this way then you are resorting to what you said was wrong in the first place. Turn the other cheek???

RIGHT! you are so right-there is a limit...there is a differance in an army and a gang! OMG and there is such nastiness on youtube-some of the worst are in the "comments" on fanmade videos-I always think "why on earth even stop and watch these videos if this is what your gonna say? Yes ms. maggie was not as bad as all that-her article was just self contradicting and kind of offensive mainly to the fans for still paying attention-.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2