Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Hoax Death is Reporting that Main Stream Media is doubting Death

+3
Silence
Rach
CantStopLovingU
7 posters

Go down

MJ Hoax Death is Reporting that Main Stream Media is doubting Death Empty MJ Hoax Death is Reporting that Main Stream Media is doubting Death

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:51 pm

This is my first official topic here on the back up forum. I signed into MJHD before I came back to this forum and Seeing Clues reported the following:

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/the-mainstream-is-now-beginning-to-question

Was watching Jane Velez Mitchell and she is starting to voice suspicion on why the autopsy results are taking so long. And someone came on saying something about “protecting the victim” and “don't believe everything the media says”. Even my husband, who is as straight laced and NON-conspiracy theorist as you can get said (and this floored me because he doesn't even know I post on this site), “yeah, there are no autopsy results because he's not dead!). I was like…whoa…now regular folks are starting to question.
I'm sort of thinking that if he is alive, then something is going to have to come to a head soon…either someone is going to get arrested or he will reveal himself at the Vienna show because you can't hold the autopsy results forever.

It will be interesting to see how this develops in the media.

Now say he does come back in Vienna (yes, what joy it would be!)…that would give him a month to promote the movie. I think America would be more pumped up for the movie after experiencing MJ coming back to live, and knowing that the guy they are seeing perform didn't die within days of the performance they are viewing. It would be an exciting event. He could say the true intention of “This Is It' was for the world to see him perform for the last time.

Then he could “retire” to Las Vegas, in his new Neverland/Wonderland home and perhaps do occassional shows. Or maybe he'd go thru with concerts next year in London.. I guess it would be up to him.
But I digress… The bottom line is that I think “regular” folks are starting to question things..and it's getting interesting….
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

MJ Hoax Death is Reporting that Main Stream Media is doubting Death Empty Re: MJ Hoax Death is Reporting that Main Stream Media is doubting Death

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum Smile

The more people who are starting the question this the better in my opinion. Hopefully it will put pressure on people who are involved and one of them will cave and give us some answers.

I have to say the more I hear about Vienna the more I'm starting to doubt that this is where Michael will make his comeback. I just don't see him faking his death and going to this much trouble to come back after a few months.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

MJ Hoax Death is Reporting that Main Stream Media is doubting Death Empty Re: MJ Hoax Death is Reporting that Main Stream Media is doubting Death

Post by Silence Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Rachel wrote:Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum Smile

The more people who are starting the question this the better in my opinion. Hopefully it will put pressure on people who are involved and one of them will cave and give us some answers.

I have to say the more I hear about Vienna the more I'm starting to doubt that this is where Michael will make his comeback. I just don't see him faking his death and going to this much trouble to come back after a few months.

the vienna show reminds me too much on the freddie mercury tribute back in 1992
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:07 pm

I agree with you Rachel and thank you for the warm welcome. I have been following MJHD from the first week it was up, but didnt start posting until close to the time when the shut the forums down.

I think this boils down to 2 reasons why MJ did this. Either his life was in danger (I kind of lean in that direction) and he had no choice but to do this, in which case he isnt going to just pop up again OR he did this to bring knowledge to the world about what is happening before our very eyes.

The masses are being decieved, the media cannot be trusted, what we believe is reality isnt, ect. If he did this to show people to stop being apathetic and see the media for what it really is, then this was sure the way to do it. No one and I mean no one, had the love from the world that Michael did. What if he really did intend to reveal something urgent to the world? Maybe his life was threatened.

Anyway, maybe if we organize a email or letter writing campaign and flood the LAPD to demand answers!! They have no updates on the investigation?

Rachel I feel like we, the fans seem to care more about this then the family does. Jermaines appearance on LKL the other night was a disgrace, and to me all he is doing is sucking up the spot light and doesnt seem to be upset at all that his brother is "dead" - Weird
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Nice to hear we aren't the only ones questioning anymore! So many things don't add up...the more the media spews this crap, the more people are going to realize things don't add up & start questioning.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:15 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:

I agree with you Rachel and thank you for the warm welcome. I have been following MJHD from the first week it was up, but didnt start posting until close to the time when the shut the forums down.

I think this boils down to 2 reasons why MJ did this. Either his life was in danger (I kind of lean in that direction) and he had no choice but to do this, in which case he isnt going to just pop up again OR he did this to bring knowledge to the world about what is happening before our very eyes.

The masses are being decieved, the media cannot be trusted, what we believe is reality isnt, ect. If he did this to show people to stop being apathetic and see the media for what it really is, then this was sure the way to do it. No one and I mean no one, had the love from the world that Michael did. What if he really did intend to reveal something urgent to the world? Maybe his life was threatened.

Anyway, maybe if we organize a email or letter writing campaign and flood the LAPD to demand answers!! They have no updates on the investigation?

Rachel I feel like we, the fans seem to care more about this then the family does. Jermaines appearance on LKL the other night was a disgrace, and to me all he is doing is sucking up the spot light and doesnt seem to be upset at all that his brother is "dead" - Weird

You took every single word from my mouth there!! I said from the beginning that I believe this has been done because Michael was in danger. I can't remember where I saw it but I read an interview with one of the dancers from "This Is It" who advised that a few weeks before the "death" they had heard Michael on his cell phone talking about how he was being threatened into the London concerts even though he didn't want to do them. I don't know how credible that is but it does raise eyebrows.

I just can't see Michael doing this for any reason that is selfish. It's just not in his nature. I don't think he will be concided enough to do it for any other reason than his life being in danger but who knows?

As for Jermaine, he makes me want to vomit. I said in another thread earlier that he is piggy backing on his "dead" brothers fame and it's disgusting. He wants to take a leaf out of Michael's book and learn how to handle himself with dignity! I honestly believe that this concert is more for him and his profile then Michael.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:01 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:Was watching Jane Velez Mitchell and she is starting to voice suspicion on why the autopsy results are taking so long. And someone came on saying something about “protecting the victim” and “don't believe everything the media says”.

Wow! Well, it certainly took long enough!

Actually, this development doesn't make me happy. Instead, it makes me very, very, VERY afraid that the people whose job it is to report critical current events are too dense or shallow or dumb or whatever to accurately evaluate the evidence right in front of them.

You don't have to have a genuis IQ or a PhD to have realized almost from the get-go that the public's leg is being pulled very f*ing hard when it comes to the circumstances surrounding Michael's "death."

Mitchell et al's sudden awareness should have happened WEEKS ago. That it didn't is just one more reason to despise the idiots who make up the media these days. What a bunch of clowns.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Took long enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Someone was saying on another thread about it being a couple of years before he comes back (was it some Russian woman). This might explain the reaction of his family during and after the memorial. They know they may not be able to see him for a long time and this would certainly be upsetting to produce some tears, which we have seen, but they know he is not actually dead so we don't see them mourning as fully as we would like.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Finally some of the flock are following us instead following The Media's B.S. they are giving us ... Follow the Believing Flock ... you will know the truth !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:16 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Finally some of the flock are following us instead following The Media's B.S. they are giving us ... Follow the Believing Flock ... you will know the truth !!!!

LOL the believing flock! Is that our name now?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

LMFAOOOOO the believing flock. I love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Thanxs Very Happy - I though you guys would kick out of it !!!! that be our Secret Name for our society !!! - T.B.F. Very Happy - we know all and see all truth about Michael What a Face !!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down