Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Michael Really Felt About His Family?

+24
MJFoReVeRandAlways
PepaBCN
marsheliamorgan
BJ
jess.loves.mj
MJSmile4Us
Jade Cat
mommy
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
GirlSaturday
neverlandprincess
kdkennedy74
mysticallymagestically
Sweet1
STARbaybeeRoqk
Rach
CantStopLovingU
Truth_or_Dare
hungry
dunno_it
anotherpartofme
MJJ Love
WanaBstartnSthn
28 posters

Go down

How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Empty How Michael Really Felt About His Family?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Shirley-grace posted this on MJHD. It's from crap News of the World.
Do you believe Michael really said these things or no?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.u…..tapes.html
Hear secret Michael Jackson tapes Shock Neverland tapes reveal what Jacko really thought about family

By James Desborough, 20/09/2009
MICHAEL Jackson made a series of blistering attacks on his family in secret taped interviews, we can reveal.
The singer branded his brothers in the Jackson 5 LAZY MOANERS who just sat around relying on him to make them money.
One by one he dubbed them DULL, a COPYCAT, a WOMANISER and ARGUMENTATIVE. Then he bitched about sisters La Toya and Janet.
CHECK BACK LATER TO HEAR DYNAMITE JACKO TAPES
And he even called MUM Katherine "disappointing" in astonishing rants recorded with the ghost writer of his autobiography Moonwalk.
Then Jacko, who died in June, realised he'd gone too far several times, snapping: "You can't print that."
But today we can – and the revelations will stun fans and his family members who have spent weeks lavishing praise on the dead singer and gushing about how close they were.
"The brothers didn't give me support," he snipes on one tape. "We'd be working on a TV show or video and they'd be sitting around moaning and groaning but I'd be watching and learning.
"It takes a talent, but some people are lazy and don't want to develop anything." Then he goes through the original band members – Jackie, 58, Tito, 55, Jermaine, 54, and Marlon, 52 – in turn.
ON TITO: "Tito is into the anatomy of how a car is built," scoffs Jacko who pinpoints him as one of the biggest whingers in the band. "He is a grease monkey.
"He still goes to the hobby shop and buys airplanes and flys them. He loves putting them together – they're on these plastic things and you glue them. That is so boring."
ON MARLON: "People used to call him ugly and make fun of him – and people would say, 'Which brother is that one?'.
"He constantly imitates me on stage. Whatever I do he'll do right after me. I hate when that happens because he looks too "doo woppy" and so old-fashioned."
ON JERMAINE: Jackson accused Jermaine – who split from first wife Hazel over a fling with another beauty – of being a womaniser and not having the self-belief to follow him as a successful solo act.
"Jermaine would be either be looking for girls or going along with the jokes," said Jacko.
As a songwriter he lambasted him for "always letting outside influences change what style and beauty he's created.
"It always ends up not being his creation and changed in some type of way."
ON JACKIE: The eldest brother was simply dismissed as stubborn and argumentative.
"He approaches everything with so much negativity and doubting," stormed Jacko.
ON RANDY: His youngest brother – who joined the group when they became The Jacksons – made the mistake of never taking Jacko's advice. "He doesn't listen and is real hard-headed," he said of Randy, now 47. "You say it's dark – he'll say it's daylight. And he has to be macho. I'll never forget the day we had a meeting with our producer who said you've got to stand up on your own.
"Randy stood up and said: "I'm a man' – we are all started laughing."
Jacko's venom didn't stop at his brothers. The women in the family are all told to Beat It too.
ON HIS MUM: Publicly Jackson has always insisted that Katherine, 78, was "the closest person in his life, a great mother and provider."
But on the secret tapes he said: "She disappointed me. She did an interview (about him). I don't like her to talk. It's none of those people's business."
And he revealed how his mother never wanted daughters. "She wished she would have had all boys. She told my sisters that – and they agreed! That's how my sisters are – they are prejudiced against other girls."
And so it was the turn of La Toya, 53, and 43-year-old Janet for the Jacko treatment.
ON LA TOYA: "To me she is Mrs Nice and Nasty. I come in her room (and she says), 'You can't sit on her couch, sit on the bed or walk on the carpet', She wants to keep everything fresh.
"If you cough at the table she covers her plate. If you sneeze forget it, she's in another room. If you clear your throat, you can't do that while she is eating."
"And forget about going to the movies. She doesn't understand what I see in Star Wars, Close Encounters or Jaws."
ON JANET: He was consumed with jealousy when his favourite sister left home to marry pop producer James DeBarge in 1984. Within a year it was over.
"Janet is a tomboy. That is why it kills me to see her off and married. We did everything together and were just alike. We write a whole schedule for the day and follow it. It's a terrible loss."
While she gets off fairly lightly, the 80-year-old father who beat him as a child naturally receives both barrels.
ON DAD JOE: "I would suffer if I had to spend a whole day with him.
"He is a very jealous father. He isn't gonna show you love, but anybody that gets closer to us than him he would tell them, 'Leave my boys alone!'."
"To tell you the truth, I never have felt close to him. He has always been like a mystery man."
But when it came to Michael Jackson, the Moonwalk ghost writer was left in no doubt about his high self-esteem. He insisted it was he who got them away from Motown, paving the way for his family to amass a fortune.
ON HIMSELF: "They (the brothers) thought I was naïve, soft and sweet and wimpy, but I wasn't. It was me who went who went to Berry Gordy (Motown's chief) and said, 'We're gonna leave'.
"I am the captain of my ship. I take suggestions and listen to what everyone has to say, but the final decision is mine."
That's apart from when he did the famous Pepsi commercial in which his hair was set on fire. He revealed he couldn't stand the drink.
"I hate Pepsi. I hated doing that dumb commercial," he said.
"The only thing I liked about it was working with the children."
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Empty Re: How Michael Really Felt About His Family?

Post by MJJ Love Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Woah.
This is so not good for them to be releasinf or writing this stuff..
Sad to see people will release these lies or whatever once they he is gone and cannot do anything about it.

Some of those things, they may be true.
I mean what have we been saying all this time about Jermaine and etc?

I can believe he didn't like for his mom to do interviews, only because we know he is very private.
I can believe the Latoya stuff, she just seems like the type, who is over pre-cautious and etc.

Who knows

May be more LIES..... Because there has been plenty lately.....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Empty Re: How Michael Really Felt About His Family?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Noone knows how Michael really felt about his family, unless they were close to him.

Thats all I have to say. This is all BS

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:52 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Noone knows how Michael really felt sbout his family, unless they were close to him.

Thats all I have to say

I agree with you! And BTW I think this is BS
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:11 pm

UTTER CRAP! Obviously, it was revealed News of the World only. yeah, right!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:12 pm

I don't believe it.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:19 pm

I have to disagree with you guys..He said a lot of these stuff in his book...from what can remember...
As for his mother...It contradicts what he's always said about her..but remeber that interview she did while he was accused of child molestation? She said that Joe never beat his kids...she practically called MJ a liar...I know she has to protect her family, but Michael is part of it too...I didn't like that!
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:I have to disagree with you guys..He said a lot of these stuff in his book...from what can remember...
As for his mother...It contradicts what he's always said about her..but remeber that interview she did while he was accused of child molestation? She said that Joe never beat his kids...she practically called MJ a liar...I know she has to protect her family, but Michael is part of it too...I didn't like that!

Alot yes. But not all of it.. People still dont know how Michael REALLY FELT, and how close he is to his family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:24 pm

This is about LaToya and Janet from "Moonalk"

She's very easy to be around, but she can be funny, too. You go in her room and you
can't sit on the couch, you can't sit on the bed, you can't walk on the carpet. This is the truth. She will run
you out of her room. She wants everything to be perfect in there. I say, “You have to walk on the carpet
sometimes,” but she doesn't want prints on it. If you cough at the table, she covers her plate. If you
sneeze, forget it. That's how she is. Mother says she used to be that way herself.
Janet, on the other hand, was always a tomboy. She has been my best friend in the family for the longest
time. That's why it killed me to see her go off and get married. We did everything together. We shared the
same interests, the same sense of humour. When we were younger, we'd get up on “free” mornings and
write out a whole schedule for the day. Usually it would read something like this: GET UP, FEED THE
ANIMALS, HAVE BREAKFAST, WATCH SOME CARTOONS, GO TO THE MOVIES, GO TO A
RESTAURANT, GO TO ANOTHER MOVIE, GO HOME AND GO SWIMMING. That was our idea of a
great day. In the evening, we'd look back at the list and think about all the fun we'd had.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 pm

I agree with Truth. Michael did not like pepsi so I do think he made that comment and the other things may be true. But unless I actually hear these tapes and hear the words coming out if Mikes mouth, I won't fully believe it. But guys let's not forget, Michael is only human like us all. He is a very loving person but it's also VERY natural for him to feel these things IF he in fact, really said them. We love our families but we may get annoyed or not particularly like certain things that they do. I'm jus sayin!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:I have to disagree with you guys..He said a lot of these stuff in his book...from what can remember...

Yes Truth or Dare, that is true. If you read Randy's book or Moon walker, it wasn't said in the same fashion that those "tapes" say it, but I think Michael did have issues with his family so some of that may be true.

I do know that over the years the brothers squandered their money and always looked to Michael not only to support them but to GIVE them millions of dollars if they asked for it.

Marlon was stocking shelves at a grocery store when Michael went missing, and we ALL KNOW about how disgusting Jermaine and his behavior was/is - so I'm not saying that Michael said those things word for word, but I do believe he tool issue with all of them for one thing or another.

They say they have tapes though, why did they quote from them without providing the tapes?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:33 pm

luvmjalways wrote:I agree with Truth. Michael did not like pepsi so I do think he made that comment and the other things may be true. But unless I actually hear these tapes and hear the words coming out if Mikes mouth, I won't fully believe it. But guys let's not forget, Michael is only human like us all. He is a very loving person but it's also VERY natural for him to feel these things IF he in fact, really said them. We love our families but we may get annoyed or not particularly like certain things that they do. I'm jus sayin!

I'm with you on this one...No family is perfect and we all fiht with parents and siblings and they can drive us crazy at times..but they're still family and many of us wouldn't wash our laundry in public..and even if he did say those things ( and I believe he did) maybe he was just in bad period with them or someting and needed to get it out and sliped, not thinking it could backfire.
That doesn't mean it's not true...Besides I always got the feeling his brothers were kinds jealous of him...
Look at the 30th aniversary video and also on oprah when he sais that as far as he knows hes brothers aren't jealous of his succes...he looks like he's hiding something...
Anyhow this is his private life and I admire him for always saying good things about them, despire their differences.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:35 pm

To be honest, Michael's private life is his own and if he said those things I am sure he had a good reason to do so.

I think it's sick that the media and press are so quick to print these things now. To them, Michael has passed and it shows very little respect for him which makes me so angry.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Rach wrote:To be honest, Michael's private life is his own and if he said those things I am sure he had a good reason to do so.

I think it's sick that the media and press are so quick to print these things now. To them, Michael has passed and it shows very little respect for him which makes me so angry.

You're absolutely right!But MJ=money to them and hey won't stop at anything to get more cash...It's not like they started now..they've been doing it for years...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:You're absolutely right!But MJ=money to them and hey won't stop at anything to get more cash...It's not like they started now..they've been doing it for years...

I agree with you 100%!

It saddens and annoys me all at the same time because I just want to be able to reach out to Michael and help him but I can't Sad

Fame can be amazing but it can also have a darkside which Michael had to endure all too often.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Michaels Private life, is nobodys buisness, but his. I hate to see all this CRAP printed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:49 pm

I don't want to be disrespectful to Mike or say I don't wish it was better for him but life has a way of evening things out...You win some you lose some...Maybe this is the price Mike had/has to pay...Sad but ....
And I think he knows that too...He mentioned something about it in an interview...What I love about him is that he never gave up fighting bad people/things...I think he knows it's not just about him but all people who have to deal with these kinda things..
I hope I made sense...I'm kinda tired and it's almost 3 am here How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Fresse
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Well idk if this is true some if it sounds accurate...sounds like it could be michaels other side everyone talks bout there siblings i know lol that michael was not always sweet and nice he has to get mad sometimes itz part of being human WHICH MICHAEL IS ...
If yuh think about it ive seen a interview with janet and the interviewer asked her whens the last time you talked to michael and janet said to tell u the truth its been 2 years...2 years for janet imagine how it was for everyone else not including joseph ...for the others it could be every blue moon for all we know.... That shows how close he was to his family im not saying this is true but like take everything with a grain of sAlt then come up with a conclusion...same way i feel about this whole death thing could be why they dnt look as sad nlt including his children but yea
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Rach wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:You're absolutely right!But MJ=money to them and hey won't stop at anything to get more cash...It's not like they started now..they've been doing it for years...

I agree with you 100%!

It saddens and annoys me all at the same time because I just want to be able to reach out to Michael and help him but I can't How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_sad

Fame can be amazing but it can also have a darkside which Michael had to endure all too often.

While some things may or may not be true. I feel it's absolutely wrong to make what was meant for secrecy to be made public because MJ has gone into hiding and can do nothing about it. That is so disrespectful and a blatant attempt to make a profit off him. Some folk have no morality whatever. It doesn't matter what MJ said. He was human and had feelings and never wanted to hurt anyone. Clearly that's why they were secret tapes. I have no words for stupidity and creed! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:14 pm

News of the World? Sorry, I don't believe anything that site says.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:32 pm

I am having my doubts considering itis News of the World, but if he did say these things, could you blame him?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:This is about LaToya and Janet from "Moonalk"

She's very easy to be around, but she can be funny, too. You go in her room and you
can't sit on the couch, you can't sit on the bed, you can't walk on the carpet. This is the truth. She will run
you out of her room. She wants everything to be perfect in there. I say, “You have to walk on the carpet
sometimes,” but she doesn't want prints on it. If you cough at the table, she covers her plate. If you
sneeze, forget it. That's how she is. Mother says she used to be that way herself.
Janet, on the other hand, was always a tomboy. She has been my best friend in the family for the longest
time. That's why it killed me to see her go off and get married. We did everything together. We shared the
same interests, the same sense of humour. When we were younger, we'd get up on “free” mornings and
write out a whole schedule for the day. Usually it would read something like this: GET UP, FEED THE
ANIMALS, HAVE BREAKFAST, WATCH SOME CARTOONS, GO TO THE MOVIES, GO TO A
RESTAURANT, GO TO ANOTHER MOVIE, GO HOME AND GO SWIMMING. That was our idea of a
great day. In the evening, we'd look back at the list and think about all the fun we'd had.

Haha-interesting that this write up is acting like this is coming from "secret tapes" that have a nasty attitude. No family is perfect and we all have spats-and I can believe what he said about the guys-I had heard that marlon was holding out hope for like a multi million doller gift from Mike to start a business-and we know that Michael was the support of his mother-so all the brothers that have not had musical success probably felt entitled...whatever. They are just twisting what he may or may not have said to sound cruel-I read Moonwalker years ago btw How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_pirat great book.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:49 pm

News of the World is a tabloid so I must read this cautiously.

All families have good feelings and bad feelings between family members. The experiences were only compounded since this family had fame and money. Some members had more fame and money than others.

I don't completely feel sorry for them. They could have tried to branch out into other sound business ventures. Why didn't one brother learn Accounting? Why didn't another learn Entertainment Law? Another could have learned record producing. They had the resources to have developed a major family business but failed to do so. No they were living at home with mommy and daddy and feeding off of Michael.

Donald Trump is a wise businessman. He has children. Two are adults and both were primed and set up to take over Daddy's real estate business ventures. He didn't steer his daughter to marry a rich man and settle into a life of luxury. He didn't steer his son to simply live off of a trust fund.

The Jacksons had more opportunities and resources than most will ever have. They blew it. Now they want to rekindle faded careers as if the public wants them to comeback. It's MJ, not them.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:54 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:News of the World is a tabloid so I must read this cautiously.

All families have good feelings and bad feelings between family members. The experiences were only compounded since this family had fame and money. Some members had more fame and money than others.

I don't completely feel sorry for them. They could have tried to branch out into other sound business ventures. Why didn't one brother learn Accounting? Why didn't another learn Entertainment Law? Another could have learned record producing. They had the resources to have developed a major family business but failed to do so. No they were living at home with mommy and daddy and feeding off of Michael.

Donald Trump is a wise businessman. He has children. Two are adults and both were primed and set up to take over Daddy's real estate business ventures. He didn't steer his daughter to marry a rich man and settle into a life of luxury. He didn't steer his son to simply live off of a trust fund.

The Jacksons had more opportunities and resources than most will ever have. They blew it. Now they want to rekindle faded careers as if the public wants them to comeback. It's MJ, not them.

I'm gonna print what you just typed, frame it and hang it in my office.
You are soooo right. And I'm not talking specifically about the Jackson family.
I'm talking about all the people that blow opportunities on a daily basis and don't bother to grow as people (profesionally and personally) because they are living off daddy's money or mommy's fame or the family business or whatever.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 am

GirlSaturday wrote:News of the World is a tabloid so I must read this cautiously.

Well said How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_cheers
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 am

Wow .... I kinda believe this because everyone has civil arguements against their family & have right words to say about them & their problems but I don't believe anything from a Tabloid Paper unless Michael said it himself .. that is my two cents on this subject , I bid you good day.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:11 am

... not saying it is true, but it makes sense when you think of the family's reaction to all of this... but then it would been that he has ideed passed away - which he hasn't - but maybe they don't know that...
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:37 am

Straight from Michael's own mouth!! This is the real thing...There's 4 parts of this and It was actually leaked a few moths ago so I'm very surprised if any of you haven't heard this yet :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSv0t_52qPg

I think I'll also put this link back here in case people missed it...even though it has less to do with his family. But still very interesting considering the Big Picture! I recommed you read the comments too!

http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2005/05/04/michael-jackson-mind-control-victim/
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:33 am

I just heard about this one the news here and from what I heard on the recorded tape, Michael sounded like his usual self but a bit emotional when he spoke about the lack of love he received from his parents - it's weird that he said both his mother and father didn't love him much which made him 2 turn to others for love and support..but I thought Katherine was his rock??? How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_scratch
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:22 am

Interesting...

I loved this: "I hate Pepsi. I hated doing that dumb commercial". LOL!!!
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 am

jess.loves.mj wrote:Interesting...

lol How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_cheers
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:43 am

I'm inclined to believe this as well. That is especially true after the commercial caused him life-threatening burns to his scalp. Pepsi executives were sweating afterwards.

BJ wrote:

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:51 am

Did anyone drinks pepsi-cola here?

Boycott Pepsi. How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_biggrin

Just a joke! How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_smile
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:32 am

who has or has EVER had the perfect relationship with their family members all the time?IF michael did say these things,maybe he was having a bad day or time with one or more of them.AND from what i read,it seems to basically be the truth,at least from what some of us have already thought or said at one time or another on different threads on here,and look at the time he said it,we all know back then,he was on top of the world money wise,touring wise,etc.and from what i read,it seems to basically be a man trying to take a non-partial view of his family members and tell it like he saw it at that moment. I know i have had some pretty bad disagreements with members of my family AND SAID FAR WORSE than he did. and as i already pointed out, HE WAS THE MONEYMAKER,he did take them out of motown.he did support THE FAMILY (other than janet)who bought and paid for the encino compound?who had and paid for it to be remodeled?MICHAEL did.and from all we are seeing,michael was still paying and supporting the household,even tho JERMAINE still lives at the family home,i dont see anything outright mean or horrible here,i am betting if he had wanted to he could have REALLY laid into them.and he didnt he just pointed out some faults that they had.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 am

Great point.
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 am

Jade Cat wrote:Straight from Michael's own mouth!! This is the real thing...There's 4 parts of this and It was actually leaked a few moths ago so I'm very surprised if any of you haven't heard this yet :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSv0t_52qPg

I think I'll also put this link back here in case people missed it...even though it has less to do with his family. But still very interesting considering the Big Picture! I recommed you read the comments too!

[url=http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2005/05/04/michael-jackson-mind-control-victim/
http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2005/05/04/michael-jackson-mind-control-victim/[/quote[/url]]

For now I have only checked out the first vid - and I don't know who Glenda is (Can anyone enlighten me on that?), but d... I'm p....... Who the h... would record a private conversation with anybody unless they wanted to use it against that somebody at a later time. How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_mad How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_mad How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_mad
Michael - I truly understand why you wanted to get away. No one can be trusted!!!!!!! You really have to know how to pick you friends.
So sorry I never got to meet you - I would never ever have betrayed your trust How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Herz
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:49 am

Don't matter if Michael really told all these things or not. I'm sure they're true, because no-one is perfect and it's a quite usual way to live to take profit of family members who have more money than oneself. Sad but true! How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_neutral
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:21 am

Yeah I don´t think it´s strange at all, I know I don´t always love my loved ones. Sometimes I am at the point I hate them, becuase they bug the hell out of me and next minute I realize how stupic I was. And I agree with marsheliamorgan 100%. What Michael says is a fact, he did support them. Period.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:23 am

We choose our friends but not our family members. Sometimes it would be cool if we really could select family members. Most of mine are wonderful yet some would not have made the cut.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by d.o. Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:53 am

well most of it is not something we didn't know already. i think he was too kind to them not writing about this in his book.
btw, i love how what NOTW say in the text doesn't match the audio at all.
d.o.
d.o.
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I'm inclined to believe this as well. That is especially true after the commercial caused him life-threatening burns to his scalp. Pepsi executives were sweating afterwards.

BJ wrote:

But didn't he go on and do another commercial a few years later??

BJ wrote:Did anyone drinks pepsi-cola here?

How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Lol I used to drink Pepsi, but I actually prefer the taste of Coca-cola How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_lol
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:06 pm

It's the NOTW....enough said!! How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_evil Total BS!

Why do they always have to make him out to be a monster?!! How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Suspect
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:11 pm

jess.loves.mj wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I'm inclined to believe this as well. That is especially true after the commercial caused him life-threatening burns to his scalp. Pepsi executives were sweating afterwards.

BJ wrote:

But didn't he go on and do another commercial a few years later??

BJ wrote:Did anyone drinks pepsi-cola here?

How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Lol I used to drink Pepsi, but I actually prefer the taste of Coca-cola How Michael Really Felt About His Family? Icon_lol
Same! I hate Pepsi
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:13 pm

when were these tapes recorded?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 pm

@ballon. Our tabloid Bild copied this report....one thing they can really do well is
writing reports off from other tabloids *lol*

in the german report I read "The tapes were from the 80's"
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down