Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray

+9
amy
EarthAngel90
jess.loves.mj
AlexaMicke
MsInsignificant
Red Velvet
PYT
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
GirlSaturday
13 posters

Go down

3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Empty 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 pm

3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Murray1 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Dr-conrad-murray-pic-ap-583718882 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray 100591_dr-conrad-murray-to-his-supporters-your-messages-give-me-strength-and-courage-august-18-2009

3 images of Dr. Murray. Credit goes to Henda11 at MJHD. The three look like they could be related as brothers but they do not look to be the same person. I wish that I had dates of when the pictures were taken.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Empty Re: 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Noticably different to me. Thanks for posting this.....
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm

I dont even think the last one was a real person to be honest...it just looked so fake like someone had on prosthetic makeup or something...
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 pm

PYT wrote:I dont even think the last one was a real person to be honest...it just looked so fake like someone had on prosthetic makeup or something...
Laughing Laughing Laughing true it does look like that
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MsInsignificant Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:52 am

MsInsignificant
MsInsignificant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:01 am

MsInsignificant wrote:

This is just to weird.

There is no way Michael is Doc Murray in this video. Normally Michael`s eyes look right into my soul, but not this time. Something were off.

I did notice something though at 1:35 if you look at his eyes it looks like he is reading, while he is talking. Am I the only one who see this?

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:05 am

Perhaps, he is reading his script. Scripts are needed when a person is not using their own words that come from the heart. 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Icon_scratch

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MsInsignificant wrote:

This is just to weird.

There is no way Michael is Doc Murray in this video. Normally Michael`s eyes look right into my soul, but not this time. Something were off.

I did notice something though at 1:35 if you look at his eyes it looks like he is reading, while he is talking. Am I the only one who see this?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexaMicke Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:12 am

it is obviouslly different persons in those 3 pictures..
in the first picture he has white hair
in the others two he doesn't..
and if you have the whole picture number 2...look closelly at his hand..there is a different colour..
http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/dr-conrad-murray.jpg

here is the link with the picture a mentioned.. 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Icon_smile
just my opinion...
AlexaMicke
AlexaMicke

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 am

Perhaps he dyes his hair now? ^

Call me blind but I see the same guy in every pic. They don't look that different to me.

Last edited by jess.loves.mj on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:16 am

The last picture looks fake to me (Mask & Powder) ... the second one looks like Dr. Murray (Scary Smile)... & The First one make me take a look back ... He maybe he does dye his hair time 2 time .... IDK On all of these though.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 am

wow they all look differnt
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:28 am

GirlSaturday wrote:3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Murray1 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Dr-conrad-murray-pic-ap-583718882 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray 100591_dr-conrad-murray-to-his-supporters-your-messages-give-me-strength-and-courage-august-18-2009

3 images of Dr. Murray. Credit goes to Henda11 at MJHD. The three look like they could be related as brothers but they do not look to be the same person. I wish that I had dates of when the pictures were taken.
No Disrespect but they look the same man to me- look at the nose, especially the nostrils and you will see they are the same in each picture. The grey hair in the first one-well we dye our hair and is a known fact guys do it to cover grey. As for his skin colour my Hubby is Kenyan and quite dark but in every photograph he looks a different colour just like these. Is good that you are all checking out all possibilities but some things are not very likely.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:32 am

oh so his color cahnged hes black hes white
amy
amy

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:42 am

MsInsignificant wrote:

Applehead said yesterday to:

Close your EYES and LISTEN to Dr. Murrays Message AGAIN

HHmmmmm
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:46 am

amy wrote:oh so his color cahnged hes black hes white
No honey, am not saying he has changed colour at all, I am stating that in some photographs of my Hubby he looks very black and in other photo's he would if not for his dreadlocks look like a white guy with a suntan, in fact just like these of Doc Murray. In full sunlight it gives the image of being a lot lighter.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:50 am

ok well i just wanted to say do we realy have any profe that dr murry exist
amy
amy

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:15 am

Can I have his anti-wrinkle cream? He seems to have less in the 3rd pic!!!

I'm still not sure if he's real though...... 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Icon_scratch

Come on Michael.....please reveal all!!! 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:37 am

amy wrote:ok well i just wanted to say do we realy have any profe that dr murry exist

No....just the BS what the media told us..
and if you believe the youtube message was from a real person than yes...

if you're skeptical like me, then there's no real proof Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:50 am

oh yes i always felt that statement was given by mj
amy
amy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 am

amy wrote:oh yes i always felt that statement was given by mj

after the 1st watching...I felt something like sympathy with Murray....
after 2nd/3rd and so on watching I thought...

Oh yes...it's just Michael...maybe not in real person...but I think the eyes look VERY similar...
but maybe it was like jonellstartv suspected at this video at the end about 8:28 Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiNyWwrxhu8&feature=channel
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:23 am

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:Can I have his anti-wrinkle cream? He seems to have less in the 3rd pic!!!

I'm still not sure if he's real though...... 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Icon_scratch

Botox maybe??? he he! Seriously though, I think Doc Murray is a real person. If it is a hoax-what about the police interviews? surely all the police who handled the case are not involved in the hoax?? How do you question a guy who doesn't exist? they will check his papers and remove his passport etc. Absolutely no offence but I think everyone is looking into things that are not there. In my opinion he is real, he is flesh and blood and he was part of the hoax, he was paid and it was all so arranged that there is no way he could be lumbered with a murder or manslaughter charge. But that is only my opinion and who knows who is right?...............
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:31 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
~StarLight~UK~ wrote:Can I have his anti-wrinkle cream? He seems to have less in the 3rd pic!!!

Botox maybe??? he he! Seriously though, I think Doc Murray is a real person. If it is a hoax-what about the police interviews? surely all the police who handled the case are not involved in the hoax?? How do you question a guy who doesn't exist? they will check his papers and remove his passport etc. Absolutely no offence but I think everyone is looking into things that are not there. In my opinion he is real, he is flesh and blood and he was part of the hoax, he was paid and it was all so arranged that there is no way he could be lumbered with a murder or manslaughter charge. But that is only my opinion and who knows who is right?...............

Yes definitely botox!! You are right and I am probably looking into things that are not there! That would be convenient I guess! Seems strange that we haven't really 'seen' him though... 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Icon_scratch
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:43 am

[quote=

Yes definitely botox!! You are right and I am probably looking into things that are not there! That would be convenient I guess! Seems strange that we haven't really 'seen' him though... 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Icon_scratch[/quote]

That is what still bothers me! We don't live in the Stone Age anymore...and nowadays the paps seem to work very hard and competitive...
so I just can't imagine why there's no more footage of him...
2 strange pics....then a 3rd one..Murray with grey hair..
than this weird youtube vid...
and one short TMZ movie, where they claim "this is murray" but you can't recognize him at all...could be everybody...

Back in the 60's they had pics of Harvey Lee Oswald..and the technical possibilities were not so well developed like now.... Rolling Eyes
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:49 am

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

Yes definitely botox!! You are right and I am probably looking into things that are not there! That would be convenient I guess! Seems strange that we haven't really 'seen' him though... 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Icon_scratch

Yes you are right-we havn't seen him but as many fans believe MJ to be dead I bet they would love to take a pot shot at the "murderer". I would not like to be in Doc Murrays shoes right now and I think is a certainty that he will lay low for a very long time. We did hear of his career in the dumps etc before all this so was probably an ideal situation for him-not having to try to get together a failing profession, tis better to be paid a huge amount and never have to work again, dont forget with vast amounts in the bank you can quite comfortably live on the interest alone. He was (dont forget) one of the leading key figures if this was indeed a hoax. Poor bloke, I almost feel sorry for him but I bet he dare not set foot outside.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:53 am

Also Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested straight away so is a completely different situation-that was an outright shooting. Was murder and no-one could dispute that. This is a completely different situation. They are very valid points you are pointing out though.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:57 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

Yes you are right-we havn't seen him but as many fans believe MJ to be dead I bet they would love to take a pot shot at the "murderer". I would not like to be in Doc Murrays shoes right now and I think is a certainty that he will lay low for a very long time. We did hear of his career in the dumps etc before all this so was probably an ideal situation for him-not having to try to get together a failing profession, tis better to be paid a huge amount and never have to work again, dont forget with vast amounts in the bank you can quite comfortably live on the interest alone. He was (dont forget) one of the leading key figures if this was indeed a hoax. Poor bloke, I almost feel sorry for him but I bet he dare not set foot outside.

At the beginning I hated him for 'killing' Michael, but then I almost started to feel sorry for him too! Now I have no idea! Is that even his real name and is he a doctor?! So many questions!!
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:09 am

Sometimes I'm like a stubborn little child...
just refuse to believe some things that seem sooo unreal to me

there are 3 things currently I refuse to believe:
a) MJ is dead
b) o2 guy was MJ
c) Murray exists

Ok...if there is any serious person outside...not a storyteller like Cassandra..
no self-appointed close MJ-friends....

then please pm me da whole troot.

Thanks in advance Wink
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:09 am

ilprincipe wrote:Sometimes I'm like a stubborn little child...
just refuse to believe some things that seem sooo unreal to me

there are 3 things currently I refuse to believe:
a) MJ is dead
b) o2 guy was MJ
c) Murray exists

Ok...if there is any serious person outside...not a storyteller like Cassandra..
no self-appointed close MJ-friends....

then please pm me da whole troot.

Thanks in advance 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Icon_wink

We have had so much information, clues, characters, inconsistencies etc......my head sometimes feels like it will explode!!

I agree:

MJ is not dead

O2 guy is not MJ.... but what about the scars that match up?!

But the jury is still out on Murray......hmm....!!!

But how long has Michael not been Michael?!!

I would love to know the troot!! 3 Faces of Dr. Conrad Murray Icon_lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down