Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Balloon Launch

+3
mjssoulmate
hungry
MsInsignificant
7 posters

Go down

Love Balloon Launch Empty Love Balloon Launch

Post by MsInsignificant Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:58 pm

October 1st 2009!
MsInsignificant
MsInsignificant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Love Balloon Launch Empty Re: Love Balloon Launch

Post by MsInsignificant Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Love Balloon Launch 2431770977_3c3677d0511

And to alleviate any fears in regards to littering or pollution...

What happens to Helium-filled Latex balloons released outdoors?
Research has shown that after Latex balloons are launched, they often rise to an altitude of about five miles where they begin to freeze in the -50 degree Fahrenheit cold. In addition, the strong differential between the gas pressure inside the balloon and the near vacuum outside the balloon at that altitude causes the balloons to expand to the point were they eventually burst. However, because the Latex is frozen, the bursting balloon tears into shreds (the exact scientific term is called "brittle fracture"). These tiny, spaghetti-like pieces then scatter over a wide area as they fall back to Earth where they naturally begin to decay according to the process we discussed earlier.

http://www.kcbassociates.com/balloon/facts.htm#What%20happens%20to%20Helium-filled%20Latex%20balloons%20released%20outdoors?
MsInsignificant
MsInsignificant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MsInsignificant Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Love Balloon Launch

We can change the world.
We can give many people love,
let's send balloons to above.
Let's not hesitate.
Let the world know that they are loved.
Red balloons will be guiding their way on October 1st at 10:00am (LA Time)
I would like you all to join in on the love,
Therefore share a balloon with us.
Make sure that, all at the same time so you might have to calculate, let your balloon go its own journey.

God bless you.

Last edited by MsInsignificant on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
MsInsignificant
MsInsignificant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:33 pm

This is such a cute idea! I WANT TO DO THIS Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:41 pm

It is cute. Wonder what my coworkers and students will think if I show up with a bunch of balloons. HMMMMMM?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:50 pm

[quote="MsInsignificant"]Love Balloon Launch 2431770977_3c3677d0511

Research has shown that after Latex balloons are launched, they often rise to an altitude of about five miles where they begin to freeze in the -50 degree Fahrenheit cold. In addition, the strong differential between the gas pressure inside the balloon and the near vacuum outside the balloon at that altitude causes the balloons to expand to the point were they eventually burst. However, because the Latex is frozen, the bursting balloon tears into shreds (the exact scientific term is called "brittle fracture"). These tiny, spaghetti-like pieces then scatter over a wide area as they fall back to Earth where they naturally begin to decay according to the process we discussed earlier.

http://www.kcbassociates.com/balloon/facts.htm#What%20happens%20to%20Helium-filled%20Latex%20balloons%20released%20outdoors?[/quote]

When Michael comes back, seriously, we should, send thousands of balloons, shaped like hearts, with the word love written on them, into the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 pm

[quote="MyBelovedMJ"]
MsInsignificant wrote:Love Balloon Launch 2431770977_3c3677d0511

http://www.kcbassociates.com/balloon/facts.htm#What%20happens%20to%20Helium-filled%20Latex%20balloons%20released%20outdoors?[/quote]

When Michael comes back, seriously, we should, send thousands of balloons, shaped like hearts, with the word love written on them, into the air.
Yeah! Or "I love you" on it Love Balloon Launch Herz
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:18 pm

[quote="hungry"]
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MsInsignificant wrote:Love Balloon Launch 2431770977_3c3677d0511

Yeah! Or "I love you" on it Love Balloon Launch Herz

Yeah, Mike will get the message Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:24 pm

I'm a little freaked out!!!

I just watched this: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/jcc-clue-and-love-balloon-launch/

For no reason, all day I listen Requiem for a dream...and We are the world! Since 8:00 am this morning I can't stop listening this two songs... Love Balloon Launch Icon_eek Love Balloon Launch Icon_pale

And now comes THIS????? Love Balloon Launch Affraid

I started to shake...I know this is nothing...but for me it's a huge coincidnce...When I started to see this video 10 min. ago, I had to stop Requiem for a dream so I can listen this video....

Yeah...I think I'm loosing my mind... Love Balloon Launch Affraid Love Balloon Launch Icon_pale I feel sick...
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:49 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:I'm a little freaked out!!!

I just watched this: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/jcc-clue-and-love-balloon-launch/

For no reason, all day I listen Requiem for a dream...and We are the world! Since 8:00 am this morning I can't stop listening this two songs... Love Balloon Launch Icon_eek Love Balloon Launch Icon_pale

I started to shake...I know this is nothing...but for me it's a huge coincidnce...When I started to see this video 10 min. ago, I had to stop Requiem for a dream so I can listen this video....

Yeah...I think I'm loosing my mind... Love Balloon Launch Affraid Love Balloon Launch Icon_pale I feel sick...

YOU ARE NOT ALONE HUN!!! Love Balloon Launch H025 Believe it or not .... but i was listening to We are the World / Heal the world all day long and watched this vid and i felt something ... i cant explain it now... its
too difficult for me in english... but it made me happy... and that is the main thing !!!

MICHAEL I LOVE YOU and I love you all! I´ll send a lot of Balloons to the sky!!! WE ALL HAVE TO!!!

Love Balloon Launch MJ__Heal_the_World_by_KirbyDrawer
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Pammy wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:I'm a little freaked out!!!

YOU ARE NOT ALONE HUN!!! Love Balloon Launch H025 Believe it or not .... but i was listening to We are the World / Heal the world all day long and watched this vid and i felt something ... i cant explain it now... its
too difficult for me in english... but it made me happy... and that is the main thing !!!

MICHAEL I LOVE YOU and I love you all! I´ll send a lot of Balloons to the sky!!! WE ALL HAVE TO!!!

Love Balloon Launch MJ__Heal_the_World_by_KirbyDrawer

What freaks me out the most is that in my real life happens to many coincidencies related to Michael and the hoax...
For example, I had to change m password from one site and I had to type a sequence of letters...and was MJJby6....and two days after I see a thread with the 09.09.09 and 06.09.09 from MJHD...

Anyway, this message is very beautiful but...there are to many things that are odd!!!

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/jcc-clue-and-love-balloon-launch/
||||||| |||\||||\|||

|||||||= 7 letters= October
=1=1st
|||=3 words=Will
\=2 words=Be
||||=The number 4=Thursday which is the 4th Day of October
\=2 words=Of
|||=3 words= This Is It.
Now check this out please!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O…..FmiSANMdYs
credit goes to
http://michaeljacksonhoax……lefora.com
the link was found on Leachim's page - isn't this odd?
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:10 pm

I love this idea. Love Balloon Launch Icon_biggrin I'm in!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:12 pm

this is very odd.. is this leahcim person our MJ???!!! I am still pondering..

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Maaaaaaaan...if I look outside on the evening of 10/01/09 and see even a single red balloon in the sky, I will pass out. That would be freaking amazing if it actually happens. Too bad it wasn't planned for 10/15, my birthday. Now that would be the ULTIMATE birthday gift.

MsInsignificant wrote:

October 1st 2009!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 pm

dani_snow wrote:this is very odd.. is this leahcim person our MJ???!!! I am still pondering..
I doubt it.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Maaaaaaaan...if I look outside on the evening of 10/01/09 and see even a single red balloon in the sky, I will pass out. That would be freaking amazing if it actually happens. Too bad it wasn't planned for 10/15, my birthday. Now that would be the ULTIMATE birthday gift.

MsInsignificant wrote:

October 1st 2009!

Me to lol

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:09 pm

If I get a balloon saying I love you, I think I'll cry.
It's so beautiful Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Keep your head lifted upward toward the sky. Love Balloon Launch Icon_biggrin

Who will see the first red balloon? Love Balloon Launch Icon_scratch

October 1st could become a magical date that goes down in HIStory. Love Balloon Launch Icon_cheers
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Alright guys, I launched 7 red balloons with L.O.V.E. written on them in gold.

Did anyone else send of balloons?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down