Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW VIDEO

+19
MJFOREVER
annieisnotokey
marsheliamorgan
mjssoulmate
Human_nature
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
rowdyangel
Karrwinkel
MJSmile4Us
ilprincipe
mj's badest B!-tch
nohype
hungry
Harleyblonde
hAZZELY
neverlandprincess
MJJ1982
whateverhappens
ziffes
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NEW VIDEO Empty NEW VIDEO

Post by ziffes Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:27 pm

new video.

im not sure if it has been posted already but here is the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysVk_N-aOIs
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

NEW VIDEO Empty Re: NEW VIDEO

Post by whateverhappens Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:30 pm

I haVE SEEN THIS ALREADY AND i BELIEVE THATB IT IS PRETTY MUCH TRUE OTHERWISE i COULD NOT EXPLAIN THE REACTION OF THEM TO MY MYSELF
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:31 pm

i believe it to... it is amazing.. NEW VIDEO Icon_cheers
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:48 pm

I told you it was Michael. But noone seem to believe me. And no, its not marlons son. Why the hell would he disguise himself, with sunglasses and a mask, and hide behind his father?

So let me get this straight, IF it was Marlon`s son in that backseat, he`s father called him and said:" Me and uncle Randy is driving over to uncle Michaels estate, can we meet over there?? Okey and one thing, remember to disguise yourself, with a mask and sunglasses." lmao. I doubt, Marlon would say that to his son.

You could not see inside the car from the site.

Many people will say" Oh comeon, why would Michael take the chance of beeing caught?" WHAT CHANCE??

The world think he is dead, they wouldent believe it, if they saw him with their owns eyes in that car. Someone is saying in the end of the video.: Who is in the backseat?

Yes who is in the backseat!! I wote for Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm not so good in German, but I'm I right that it says that Marlon and Randy went in with just the 2 of them, and went out with another person in de backseat?
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Hey did anybody post part six on here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj68g9ty0jg
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Hmm, out of place, i know, but the person at 02 was REALLY Michael..and this is the final proof...
LOOK AT HIS NAILS...that's him...his hand..

NEW VIDEO 060pa

Last edited by hAZZELY on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:25 pm

No, I dont see how it can be Michael at all! I think is maybe because you all want it to be him. I am thinking of things that would really let the cat out of the bag. Cars do crash every day-no matter who is driving or how good a car it is someone can lose control and hit you, brakes can fail, puncture,fire etc etc. Imagine the scenario-a car crash, medical services come as maybe the back seat passenger is badly hurt, ambulance paramedics-"hey guys this is Michael Jackson-isnt he dead already?" I know you will say that wont happen but it is quite possible or any other sort of emergancy. Do you think MJs brilliant mind and intellect would allow himself to be sat in a car in broad daylight behind his Brothers? Somehow I dont think so. Just my opinion though but is rather illogical for him to be in that car.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:34 pm

It's Michael Smile
That's all I can say.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Hmmm...sometimes the best place to hide IS right in front of everyone's face. Simple, yet brilliant idea! NEW VIDEO Icon_cheers
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:46 pm

No it's not Michael because I met the man up close and he has what looks to be small speckles of pigment on his wrist on the top part of his hands and for arms...well see for your self.
NEW VIDEO Mjsvitaligo
You see this is what his arms looks like because even though he lost a great deal of his pigmentation he still had some discoloration all over his body and he would still have it to this day because the treatments he underwent to de-pigment can only do so much. so if your saying that O2 guy is Mike then what happen to his spots?
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:42 pm

well i believe it was MJ at the 02. why wouldn't it be? He doesn't have any reason for making somebody else go on that press conference.. besides if you look at his teeth they are the same.. skin and face can be covered with makeup but teeth don't lie..

but he does not look healthy at all on those pictures..
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:19 am

MJJ1982 wrote:I'm not so good in German, but I'm I right that it says that Marlon and Randy went in with just the 2 of them, and went out with another person in de backseat?

that exactly was quoted in the video

I'm not sure..I thought it was debunked here or on MJHD...a son of Tito or sth. like that.....baffled
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:32 am

I am still doubtful about this,,as Harleyblonde said, it'd be too risky for Michael to have turned up in public sitting at the back of his brothers' car NEW VIDEO Icon_sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrwinkel Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:29 am

the comeback is 2010!!! this isn't a joke!!!! NEW VIDEO Icon_sunny NEW VIDEO Icon_king NEW VIDEO Icon_sunny
Karrwinkel
Karrwinkel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:40 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:I am still doubtful about this,,as Harleyblonde said, it'd be too risky for Michael to have turned up in public sitting at the back of his brothers' car NEW VIDEO Icon_sad

Yes...even if "that" looks like Michael...how can you be sure 100% the people outside won't see you? In any case, he would be laying ..and not sitting.. i believe there's something there in the car! but not sure if is him..with so many paparazzi there none took any pic ? :/
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:46 am

mj's badest B!-tch wrote:No it's not Michael because I met the man up close and he has what looks to be small speckles of pigment on his wrist on the top part of his hands and for arms...well see for your self.
NEW VIDEO Mjsvitaligo
You see this is what his arms looks like because even though he lost a great deal of his pigmentation he still had some discoloration all over his body and he would still have it to this day because the treatments he underwent to de-pigment can only do so much. so if your saying that O2 guy is Mike then what happen to his spots?

Hey! Nice work. I never noticed that the vitiligo spots were missing on O2 MJ. Shocked
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:51 am

mj's badest B!-tch wrote:No it's not Michael because I met the man up close and he has what looks to be small speckles of pigment on his wrist on the top part of his hands and for arms...well see for your self.
NEW VIDEO Mjsvitaligo

PHOTOSHOP!!! LOL

Im still torn as to wether it was him or not at O2....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:56 am

hAZZELY wrote:Check the video from 0:40 ..looks very similar to O2... MJ 100%

http://video.publico.es/videos/10/38727/26/recent

annieisnotokey wrote:And if you check this vid from 0:25 to 0:30 aprox. you can see he walks like in the O2 conference.

hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:33 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
NEW VIDEO Mjsvitaligo

PHOTOSHOP!!! LOL

So I guess he was "PHOTOSHOPED" when I shook his hand and saw those spots on him when I was standing right next to him....WOW I didn't know you could photoshop a live human being. LMAO
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:36 pm

hAZZELY wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:Check the video from 0:40 ..looks very similar to O2... MJ 100%

http://video.publico.es/videos/10/38727/26/recent

annieisnotokey wrote:And if you check this vid from 0:25 to 0:30 aprox. you can see he walks like in the O2 conference.

I kept telling you that it was Michael at the 02. Well, nobody is listening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:38 pm

mj's badest B!-tch wrote:
NEW VIDEO Mjsvitaligo

PHOTOSHOP!!! LOL

So I guess he was "PHOTOSHOPED" when I shook his hand and saw those spots on him when I was standing right next to him....WOW I didn't know you could photoshop a live human being. LMAO

No I think she mean the pictures at the o2 was photoshopped.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:38 pm

NEW VIDEO Mjsvitaligo

PHOTOSHOP!!! LOL

I guess you learn something new everyday. NEW VIDEO Lol

Such as who to trust and, who you cant trust. Who is photoshopped, and who is not

That was a good comment, you made me smile NEW VIDEO Icon_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:52 pm

The photo with the vitiligo spots is more than 10 years old. The spots have been taken care of by now, either by progression of disease, or Dr. Klein.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:55 pm

ok, i looked at this video before and couldnt really see it,NOW i do,and i have to agree that HAS to be michael,whoelse would be wearing a disguise?and if u notice it looks like when the brothers have their window 1/2 down and are talking the guy in backseat keeps his face turned toward the seat and window of the back all u can see is the back/side of his head/hair,and if they showed up with only the two of them,how does the 3rd person get explained?i am feeling MUCH better now. thank you so much
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:58 pm

NEW VIDEO Mjsvitaligo

Can somebody show me the same vitiligo spots in a picture that it's not from 1996?

As far as I know, MJ was under an ongoing vitiligo treatment, so the spots could have been reduced a lot in the past 13 years.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:59 pm

i saw in a video when he walked in to the court building he had the same thoughtman walk also so i think it could be him, I LOVE that walk lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:00 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:i saw in a video when he walked in to the court building he had the same thoughtman walk also so i think it could be him, I LOVE that walk lol!

So do I.
It's the BAD-*SS walk! afro lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Can somebody show me the same vitiligo spots in a picture that it's not from 1996?

As far as I know, MJ was under an ongoing vitiligo treatment, so the spots could have been reduced a lot in the past 13 years.

That's exactly what I said. Agree 100%
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:43 pm

I didnt watvh the video because at this very moment i am tired of youtube-i am so addicted to this site and youtube -my Facebook looks like a MJ fansite-but I have decided that the 02 guy is MJ-kinda like when he is in an indignant mood-he is sexy like that (Angry Black Man speach)
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:30 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:The photo with the vitiligo spots is more than 10 years old. The spots have been taken care of by now, either by progression of disease, or Dr. Klein.

I agree, the picture is old. I have seen lots of photos of the real MJ and his arms look clear plus there is some special cover up make up that is waterproof and can even cover very bright birthmarks so faint vitiligo would not be a problem to cover. I knew a Lady that used it and until I saw her without her "cover up stuff" I had no idea of her birthmark on her face.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:59 pm

hAZZELY wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:I am still doubtful about this,,as Harleyblonde said, it'd be too risky for Michael to have turned up in public sitting at the back of his brothers' car NEW VIDEO Icon_sad

Yes...even if "that" looks like Michael...how can you be sure 100% the people outside won't see you? In any case, he would be laying ..and not sitting.. i believe there's something there in the car! but not sure if is him..with so many paparazzi there none took any pic ? :/

exactly! one would think that he'd be more cautious in a situation like this..and soemone suggested in another thread about this topic a few wks back saying that the person might've been Michael's relative, explaining close resemblance to him..but who knows? I thinks so too - it is so strange that no paparazzi took his photo then just like there is only ONE photo of Michael in the ambulance car..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:36 am

NEW VIDEO Mjsvitaligo

PHOTOSHOP!!! LOL

LUCKY YOU!!! cheers ... that must have been an experience for life.. drunken drunken
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiFT4BDR0iA
here is a better video about it.. and ppl even comment on the video "who's in the backseat??"
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:29 am

NEW VIDEO Mjsvitaligo

Ok, then tell me about all the other pics from Michael. There are a few pics that show his vitiligo, on most pics you can't see anything.
Michael used a lot of make-up to cover up the spots etc, we all know that.

O2 guy is Michael.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 am

ziffes wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiFT4BDR0iA
here is a better video about it.. and ppl even comment on the video "who's in the backseat??"

I wish you would be right...but I thought this topic was discussed weeks ago....
and debunked..one of Titos sons or am I wrong?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:39 am

ilprincipe wrote:
ziffes wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiFT4BDR0iA

I wish you would be right...but I thought this topic was discussed weeks ago....
and debunked..one of Titos sons or am I wrong?

Hmm why would his son be wearing a mask???

i haven't see any other treats about this video... so i guess i missed out on it silent
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:59 pm

[quote="MJJ1982"]
NEW VIDEO Mjsvitaligo

MJJ1982 wrote: Ok, then tell me about all the other pics from Michael.
Oh you mean like this one?
NEW VIDEO 19
Now a couple of you have been asking for pictures post 1996 well, there go...and if you look at his left wrist you can clearly see his condition. NEW VIDEO Icon_wink
MJJ1982 wrote: There are a few pics that show his vitiligo, on most pics you can't see anything.

O2 guy is Michael.

This is true as proven in the pic above! but... if O2 guys is Mike Jack then who is this?........

NEW VIDEO 1-1
As you can see here in this pick from "05" his pinkie finger is long and slender as is all his fingers

NEW VIDEO Slide212

Ok, here we go....now I know you can change the shape of your nose....you can even change the color of hair and eyes..but...how do you go from haveing perfectly long slender fingers to a short deformed nubby @ss digit NEW VIDEO Icon_question
And there's one more thing I would like to point out....
in these pictures notice the distince between the lips and the chin, and also pay attention to the shape and width of the chins.
Mike Jack four years ago:
NEW VIDEO 18
O2 Guy:
NEW VIDEO Michael-jackson--124291120684767700

Notice anything? I'll give you a hint.....look how far in distance the chin is the the lips and notice how nerrow the chin is in comparison to the trial pic...now I am almost certain that that was "MJ " standing trial in 04-05..."but" if this is MJ at the 02 conference then who was that who stood trial? Yea people do change but not like that. NEW VIDEO Lol
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:25 pm

October 2008.

NEW VIDEO 003
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:42 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:October 2008.

NEW VIDEO 003

lol! i love the way he grabbed the plastic bag...
looks like he really love it ... Very Happy Very Happy
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Well One things for sure he is definitely using a doubles because I know what I saw up close and although the de pigmentation treatments do work they do not completely remove all of the spots. but he sure is hiding behind that bag like he is playing a game of pick -a- boo. NEW VIDEO Icon_tongue
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:56 pm

[quote="mj's badest B!-tch"]
MJJ1982 wrote:
NEW VIDEO Mjsvitaligo

MJJ1982 wrote: Ok, then tell me about all the other pics from Michael.
Oh you mean like this one?
NEW VIDEO 19
Now a couple of you have been asking for pictures post 1996 well, there go...and if you look at his left wrist you can clearly see his condition. NEW VIDEO Icon_wink
MJJ1982 wrote: There are a few pics that show his vitiligo, on most pics you can't see anything.

O2 guy is Michael.

This is true as proven in the pic above! but... if O2 guys is Mike Jack then who is this?........

NEW VIDEO 1-1
As you can see here in this pick from "05" his pinkie finger is long and slender as is all his fingers

NEW VIDEO Slide212

Ok, here we go....now I know you can change the shape of your nose....you can even change the color of hair and eyes..but...how do you go from haveing perfectly long slender fingers to a short deformed nubby @ss digit NEW VIDEO Icon_question
And there's one more thing I would like to point out....
in these pictures notice the distince between the lips and the chin, and also pay attention to the shape and width of the chins.
Mike Jack four years ago:
NEW VIDEO 18
O2 Guy:
NEW VIDEO Michael-jackson--124291120684767700

Notice anything? I'll give you a hint.....look how far in distance the chin is the the lips and notice how nerrow the chin is in comparison to the trial pic...now I am almost certain that that was "MJ " standing trial in 04-05..."but" if this is MJ at the 02 conference then who was that who stood trial? Yea people do change but not like that. NEW VIDEO Lol

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/mj-little-finger-t1232.htm

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/it-was-michael-at-the-02-conference-t1596.htm#top
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Are we going down this road again..?? It WAS Michael at the 02 In Lodon, like it was Michael at his trial in 2004-2005. Sadly Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:13 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Are we going down this road again..?? It WAS Michael at the 02 In Lodon, like it was Michael at his trial in 2004-2005. Sadly NEW VIDEO Icon_sad

Very sad MBMJ! Very sad! NEW VIDEO Icon_cry
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:28 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Are we going down this road again..?? It WAS Michael at the 02 In Lodon, like it was Michael at his trial in 2004-2005. Sadly NEW VIDEO Icon_sad
I agree.
But it's normal for people to doubt and have a difference of opinions.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:31 pm

[quote="hungry"]
I agree.

I didnt say it wasn`t

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:33 pm

[quote="MyBelovedMJ"]
hungry wrote:
I agree.

I didnt say it wasn`t
No, no, MBMJ! I didn't mean that you were implying that it wasn't normal... If that made sense.
I'm just sad because I'm having one of those why-the-heck-do-i-think-he's-alive days Sad
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Ok, if that's what you want to believe then who am I to argue with you over your right to your "opinion" . NEW VIDEO Icon_flower
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:01 pm

I agree he definitely looks different, acts different and sounds different.

The following post on another thread is my favorite proof that it is probably MJ though..

It also appears that in the pic where he's hugging the bag, that arm looks like it has an extra white cast of color like cover-up make-up - which we know he wears plenty of whenever he wants ..

wandulka wrote:
Hey
guys, this is something I would like to share with you. I never really
had a doubt that it was indeed the "real" Michael at the 02
conference...and all the "That's not him, that's a double!" is just
crazy.. NEW VIDEO Icon_lol

1) The scars
NEW VIDEO Thescars

2)Same smile, same teeth

NEW VIDEO Thesmiletheteeth

3)The hands
NEW VIDEO Thehands

4)And most importantly, the EYES!
I picked a few photos from the 02 event and lightened them up,
so now you're able to see his eyes.
NEW VIDEO Theeyes

Well, I hope this is enough proof. NEW VIDEO Icon_biggrin

My comments:

thanks for these more than words can say!! I have been going back and
forth on this since day 1 (surely u can understand y so I'm not
offended) and I had concluded that Michael may have been on 1 of his
many re-makes of himself, or in other words, re-defining himself

because
remember how he went from 1978 to about 1985-6 being 'sweet' and only
'sweet' funloving MJ - then in about 1987 - 1992, he became a more
"street-wise", "informed", "hot" MJ - then 1995 to about 2001 he became
a more "refined", "intellectual", "expansive", "business-savvy" MJ,
then about 2003 to 2005 we know he had some "defining moments", so when
we saw him again in 2006 to 2008, he became a more "current",
"reserved", "homebody", "conservative" MJ, and so I'm thinking that in
2009, maybe he set out to become a little more "rough-neck",
"bass-in-his-voice", "take charge" MJ.

The only thing is,
watching the This It It full-length trailer, he maintains a kind of
'sweetness' that is visible throughout all of his "re-definitions" of
himself, that sort of seemed to be missing from the '02 press
conference .... but I also think its possible that when he said, "this
is it because ..." and the fans interrupted with the pandemonium, he may have been about to give us a clue.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:23 pm

^^^Yes he does! And that goes to the heart of my point that yes we do change but to go from having a particular head/facial,fingers and ear shape to another is a bit of a stretch.lol Now I have seen all the conspiracy tales about shape shifters but maaaaan I didn't know Mike was one. NEW VIDEO Icon_razz
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down