Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy

+18
Human_nature
neverlandprincess
MacyBlue
mjthelegendlives
emanviam
little fairy90
White_Orchid
hungry
~StarLight~UK~
WanaBstartnSthn
yaya
sapatito
amber
EarthAngel90
MJFoReVeRandAlways
~~Kristy~~
YveLoVesMJ
MJJ Love
22 posters

Go down

This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Empty This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 pm

I checked this channel and I was very shocked and disgusted about the blasphemous and profane background image used. I immediately blocked the channel and reported the disgusting background. Please, if you have a You Tube account, do what I have done. Block this user and report it to You Tube immediately!!!

This is for all fans of Michael Jackson, there is a little jerk who is speaking ill of the King, this is his account:
https://www.youtube.com/user/guaporub84
Please let us come together and get his account reported / deleted: PLEASE CLICK HERE to Report background graphic
Please send it to all your friends.
Thank you.

Last edited by MJJ Love on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Empty Re: This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:06 pm

Disgusting! >_< I'll do as you said. This person is a retard!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Empty Re: This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:Disgusting! >_< I'll do as you said. This person is a retard!

Thank you very much for taking the time to assit with this....
I was apalled when I saw that.
makes me so sick to see this.
People wrongly accusing this loving and brilliant man of such indecent acts is despicable to say the least.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

OMG that is the sickest thing ever This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_mad That is just so very very wrong in a gazillion ways.Ughh so freaking sicking This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_mad I did exactly what you said MJJ Love.

Last edited by ~~Kristy~~ on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 pm

One twisted jerk. I reported it. Thanks for the info.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:16 pm

What a Asshole - I hope he burns for that ... if it was me ... I would banned him & so many others ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:18 pm

MJJ Love wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:Disgusting! >_< I'll do as you said. This person is a retard!

Thank you very much for taking the time to assit with this....
I was apalled when I saw that.
makes me so sick to see this.
People wrongly accusing this loving and brilliant man of such indecent acts is despicable to say the least.

These kind of ppl get on my nerves! So tired of them! Haters don't have anything better to do with their pathetic lives so they need to take out their anger on someone. They really need to start doing something with their shitty lives and stop insulting a great humanitarian. I wanna see them doing something for the world like Michael did, but they won't, they are too busy hating others. Sad but true...
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:20 pm

I hope he's made to be sorry he did that!!!! This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Affraid This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_pale This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_sad
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:25 pm

This is the message I gave him. I wanna appoligise in advantage, if Michael should see this. Sorry for cursing, but I reached my limit. I will not tolerate this

What the hell is wrong with you?
How do you live with yourselve?
How can you even sleep at night.
You have NO Idea of who Michael is, clearly.

You disgust me. How the hell can you do this to another human beeinng? When you clearly dont have any idea of who he is. You are nothing more than a pathetic snake. You are just as bad as all the damn tabloid junkies, you are the reason why Michael died, you killed him. You and the DAMN MEDIA. Michael NEVER hurt a child, all he ever did, was saveing them.

To bad you live in Mexico, or I would have kicked your ass all the way to hell. Make no mistake. If I see this again, Im gonna jump on a plane and fly to Mexico.
What goes around come around.
YOU MAKE ME SICK, YOUR FILTHY TRASH TALKING WHORE

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sapatito Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:26 pm

i reported him and blocked. i hope he gets banned from there.

its just wrong,i don't get how some people do things like that.
sapatito
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 48
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:27 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:This is the message I gave him. I wanna appoligise in advantage, if Michael should see this. Sorry for cursing, but I reached my limit. I will not tolerate this

You disgust me. How the hell can you do this to another human beeinng? When you clearly dont have any idea of who he is. You are nothing more than a pathetic snake. You are just as bad as all the damn tabloid junkies, you are the reason why Michael died, you killed him. You and the DAMN MEDIA. Michael NEVER hurt a child, all he ever did, was saveing them.
To bad you live in Mexico, or I would have kicked your ass all the way to hell. make no mistake. If I see this again, Im gonna jump on a plane and fly to Mexico.

Aww Man, I love it MY BELOVED MJ!
I love how you light fire into PEOPLES ARSES with your words!!
hehe! You do it well Love!

I'm gonna post a nasty note to him too.
We all should. ;-)
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:28 pm

that's disgusting. i reported him...hope he get's his account suspended indefinitely.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:29 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:This is the message I gave him. I wanna appoligise in advantage, if Michael should see this. Sorry for cursing, but I reached my limit. I will not tolerate this

To bad you live in Mexico, or I would have kicked your ass all the way to hell. Make no mistake. If I see this again, Im gonna jump on a plane and fly to Mexico.

This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Lol i'm glad to have inspired you! This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_lol
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Well said! I'm gonna report him with all my youtube accounts and my sister's account!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:19 pm

What a f*ckn douchebag. He's a nobody, I wouldn't even let him get to you. It just makes me mad because thats how ppl treat someone who is "dead"?
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:22 pm

He obviously thinks he is a comedian. Sorry but not my kind of humour!! This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_mad

I hate the internet sometimes......Pathetic and sad, it makes you sick! This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_mad

I'm glad everyone has reported him!! This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_smile
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:51 pm

MJJ Love wrote:

To bad you live in Mexico, or I would have kicked your ass all the way to hell. make no mistake. If I see this again, Im gonna jump on a plane and fly to Mexico.

Aww Man, I love it MY BELOVED MJ!
I love how you light fire into PEOPLES ARSES with your words!!
hehe! You do it well Love!

I'm gonna post a nasty note to him too.
We all should. ;-)

Thanks.. I get hurt by it aswell.. Im gonna stand up for those I love anyday.
I guess it was a compliment lol??

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Sometimes (actually most of the time) I wish I were the one who gave poeple their karma.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Another thing that annoys me is that they let all idiots write bad things about our beloved Michael on his official youtube account!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Disgusting. Also, reported abuse.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by little fairy90 Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 pm

This is really sick and disgusting I will report him immediately This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_mad This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_mad
little fairy90
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Leeftijd : 34

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:44 pm

I wouldn't said it better myself...

I NEVER cry...but this has made me cry SO BAD.

I am really hurting because of this assh*le motherf*cker.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:46 pm

I just reported it through me, my husband, my mother and my two brothers.

I hope he can be BANNED.... This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_evil
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:36 pm

You guys are the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!
Lets hope his account is BANISHEd by FRIDAY!
Keep spreading the word and if you guys are on other boards/ forums, or know other MJ fans, please ask them to do the same....

Thank you.
That is ONE of the WORSt pics I have ever seen where they depict Michael in such a disgusting way.
Just absolutely horrendous....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Thanks for letting us know! Blocked and reported.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:02 pm

emanviam wrote:

I wouldn't said it better myself...

I NEVER cry...but this has made me cry SO BAD.

I am really hurting because of this assh*le motherf*cker.

Dont cry Sweetie! I know it is very hurtful I feel it to, lets just hope he will get banned. He is a SICK animal, I wont even call him a human, because he is not.

Lets just hope Michael isent aware of that youtube account, that would really break my heart Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by MacyBlue Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 pm

I rarely post here but I reported him. I think it is probably a child acting his age . ridiculous. This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Kopfschuettel

Macy
MacyBlue
MacyBlue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:32 pm

I blocked and reported-it was so disgusting and abusive on EVERY level-religously,huamanly-on every level-I don't know how people even come up with this stuff. God like I could gag-I am gagging.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Done !!

This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_mad
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:56 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Good for you! In all my anger when I read what you wrote I couldn't help but smile! You are awesome and I so picture you getting on that plane and going to Mexico! lol

Comments left by some of his subscribers are no less disrespectful than the background! They are pathetic fools and youtube needs to cancel his page period! I have also reported his a* s and blocked him as well!

Thanks for posting this and I hope more members and fans take notice of this so they can also report this idiot and let it be known that Michael has his army ready and willing to attack/fight anyone who disrespects him or his family!

Last edited by Banessa on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by MJILOVEUMOST Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:31 pm

I reported him. Down with the haters!! Evil or Very Mad
MJILOVEUMOST
MJILOVEUMOST
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:04 am

Banessa wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Good for you! In all my anger when I read what you wrote I couldn't help but smile! You are awesome and I so picture you getting on that plane and going to Mexico! lol

Comments left by some of his subscribers are no less disrespectful than the background! They are pathetic fools and youtube needs to cancel his page period! I have also reported his a* s and blocked him as well!

Thanks for posting this and I hope more members and fans take notice of this so they can also report this idiot and let it be known that Michale has his army ready and willing to attack/fight anyone who disrespects him or his family!

Im glad I made you smile.. You can picture me going on that plane, cause thet is the way its gonna be..
Oh, yeah Mike has the biggest army in this world, they forgot about us..

TO BAD for them

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:56 am

I don't see any background picture. Has it been removed? Maybe he got his warning from YouTube? Probably just as well I didn't see it coz I would have tracked down the little sh1tbag and kicked his ass a55 all the way to the North Pole and back!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mattie Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:19 am

Yes it is gone!
I also dont see it anymore!
Better for him!
This made me realy angry. This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_evil
(sorry for my Englisch)
mattie
mattie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:04 am

Yeeeey we did it
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:07 am

Well done girls....I think it's gone!!!!

What a force!! This is for all fans/ SUPPORTERS of Michael Jackson-PLEASE Help Block & Report this Guy Icon_lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down