Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 30 - ET - Report: Michael Jackson May Have Died Earlier Than We Have Been Told

+4
EarthAngel90
mjfan
carpenoctem
Souza81
8 posters

Go down

July 30 - ET - Report: Michael Jackson May Have Died Earlier Than We Have Been Told Empty July 30 - ET - Report: Michael Jackson May Have Died Earlier Than We Have Been Told

Post by Souza81 Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Report: Michael Jackson May Have Died Earlier Than We Have Been Told

ET earlier reported that the Los Angeles Coroners Office is working to reveal Michael Jackson's toxicology results sometime next week, possibly on Wednesday. Now ET special correspondent Diane Dimond has the latest!

"Two different police sources tell me that the toxicology report is complete enough that they now know what killed Michael Jackson," Dimond says. "That knowledge is guiding the investigators as they try put a case together."

Dimond goes on to say that, according to her sources, Dr. Conrad Murray is the primary target of the investigation and criminal charges are likely to be filed.

"But I'm told there is a bigger-picture investigation that goes beyond the doctors you've heard about. It now includes hospital workers who may have been the source of all that Propofol," Dimond says.

"Insiders I've spoken with also say the Jackson family now realizes the awful grip drugs had on Michael's life. They are devastated, moved to tears, over the forensics -- collapsed veins, needle marks all over his body. Their beloved son and brother had, according to a close family source, 'so many prescription drugs in his system' ... and, again, according to this source, Michael Jackson died a lot earlier than we have been told. He may have been dead as early as 8:30 a.m. ... four hours before paramedics were called."

Posted July 30, 2009 1:27:00 PM

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/07/77028/
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

July 30 - ET - Report: Michael Jackson May Have Died Earlier Than We Have Been Told Empty Re: July 30 - ET - Report: Michael Jackson May Have Died Earlier Than We Have Been Told

Post by carpenoctem Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:37 am

If MJ had really died earlier wouldn't there have to be DOA on the DC? Well i can only talk from experience but when my grandma died he skin colour went really pale within the first 2 hrs of her death. And when I compare this to the ambulance photo MJ's skin colour looked way too healthy. Just my opinion.
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

July 30 - ET - Report: Michael Jackson May Have Died Earlier Than We Have Been Told Empty Re: July 30 - ET - Report: Michael Jackson May Have Died Earlier Than We Have Been Told

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:37 am

carpenoctem wrote:If MJ had really died earlier wouldn't there have to be DOA on the DC? Well i can only talk from experience but when my grandma died he skin colour went really pale within the first 2 hrs of her death. And when I compare this to the ambulance photo MJ's skin colour looked way too healthy. Just my opinion.

Plus Jermaine claimed he was still warm.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:51 am

Heard that ... That is so BS ... He would be Blue and Cold - no sign of life whatsoever ... all of Michael's Body would be stiff and unmovable (rigor mortis sets in after 3 hours) and all vitals would fail and no warm pulse ..... so come off with the Lying ET.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:56 am

I agree with mjfan and carpenoctem in that the report ET released contradicts what the Jackson family said since his 'death'. plus what gets on my nerve is that Diane Diamond who tried her best to destroy MJ when he was alive is now in charge of ET's Michael Jackson investigation and the fact that she always says either 'my sources tell me...' or 'a close friend of Jackson family reveals...'. I am so sick and tired of seeing her face.

what this particular ET episode is imo insensitive is that they were debating who died first on June 25th - Michael or Farrah. this , to them, is a joke and some kinda funny game. I was so sad to hear this adn thought to myself how low the media can get - they have no sense of boundary and morals.

btw Souja81, could u please let me know how I could view all of the threads that I posted on?
thank u Smile
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:22 am

That is SO lie....
He was NOT on drugs..... No one have seen him on drugs!! Not even his family...
I dont read papers anymore... i dont trust the medias... they do it for money.. !
I follow what Michael said: Dont trust the medias..... !! Evil or Very Mad
Heidi
Heidi

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:39 am

Michael WAS NOT ON DRUGS.

I hate this. It breaks my heart every time, they are trashing him.

Poor Michael baby.

This is so messy, that I begin to think for real that he is really ALIVE.

They will do everything to keep us from finding out about the truth aparrently.

I HATE THE MEDIA, THE TABLOIDS AND THE PRESS.

I wish they would leave him alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:22 am

Never believe what Diane Dimond said ok, she's a real monster !
She's one of the biggest MJ hater, really.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:12 am

I absolutely agree with Human_nature...

there`s nothing more to add, and I don`t believe any word coming out of her mouth ....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down