Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tickets for This Is It already on sale

+26
Pammy
ballongiraf
iMISSYOUMJ
eva05
nlb
Truth_or_Dare
Banessa
CantlivewithoutMJ
mommy
beverleyflossy
annieisnotokey
Rach
MiaPaparazzi
fanfromspain
IndonesianGirl
GirlSaturday
MJFOREVER
MJJ1982
Kuki
bibi
ilprincipe
queenpanther55
MJmylife90
StenniZ
jess.loves.mj
phoenix
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tickets for This Is It already on sale Empty Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:06 am

Hey, guys!
i just wanted to let you know that i was able to buy my tickets for the movie right now online on the hompage of my cinema theater (Germany) i dont know why they do sell it earlier than on sunday but i am pretty excited

Last edited by phoenix on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Tickets for This Is It already on sale Empty Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by jess.loves.mj Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:08 am

Awesome! I am going to have a look in the morning (its 1.07am here at the moment hehe)
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Tickets for This Is It already on sale Empty Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:20 am

phoenix wrote:Hey, guys!
i just wanted to let you know that i was able to buy my tickets for the movie right now online on the hompage of my cinema theater (Germany) i dont know why they do sell it earlier than on sunday but i am pretty excited

Lucky you! Good for you! Smile

Just called the movie-theatre in my city, where the movie will play. Ticket sale will start at 14.00hours (Netherlands) (14.00 = probably when the ticketbooth opens). It's a Pathé-cinema, which is a kind of franchise in The Netherlands. I'm just wondering, if I should pack my tent and sleep there tonight. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:21 am

StenniZ wrote:

Lucky you! Good for you! Tickets for This Is It already on sale Icon_smile

Just called the movie-theatre in my city, where the movie will play. Ticket sale will start at 14.00hours (Netherlands) (14.00 = probably when the ticketbooth opens). It's a Pathé-cinema, which is a kind of franchise in The Netherlands. I'm just wondering, if I should pack my tent and sleep there tonight. Wink

LOL or you could try something new and buy them via internet- no stress an delivery to your house
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:30 am

phoenix wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

LOL or you could try something new and buy them via internet- no stress an delivery to your house

Tried that, but then I'ld still have to wait 'till tomorrow....and if there's one thing I've run out of, it's.......exaclty....patience. Wink I want that piece of paper in my hands ASAP! Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:38 am

F.Y.I to all..my country will going to sell the tickets on 15oct...how cruel..huh Evil or Very Mad
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Tickets for This Is It already on sale Empty What country are you?

Post by queenpanther55 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:40 am

MJmylife90 wrote:F.Y.I to all..my country will going to sell the tickets on 15oct...how cruel..huh Evil or Very Mad

Hi my i know what country are you?
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:41 am

MJmylife90 wrote:F.Y.I to all..my country will going to sell the tickets on 15oct...how cruel..huh Evil or Very Mad

Damn, that's a long time to wait. Perhaps you can move to another country where they will be released sooner. Wink Just kidding. Any idea why it takes so long where you live?
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:13 am

StenniZ wrote:

Damn, that's a long time to wait. Perhaps you can move to another country where they will be released sooner. Wink Just kidding. Any idea why it takes so long where you live?

since you sayin that,i'm actually from asia...malaysia to be specific...and i think i'm going to move to singapore cuz they're sellin the tickets on 1st oct...
lol! ...kiddin..patience is a virtue.. geek i'll wait but i'll be the first to line up to buy the ticket!! hahaha! lol! lol! lol! can't wait to see the movie!!!!!
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:51 am

I'm so jealous of DD, phoe...

only have this offer and still waiting for getting a ticket....presale has not started yet:

THIS IS IT

Der Event zum Filmstart
am 28.10.2009
im CINECITTA'

Das Event am Mittwoch, den 28. Oktober im CINECITTA‘:

17:30 Uhr

Michael Jackson Dance-Workshop mit ceM.J. an der Oceanbar
lerne die Moves des King of Pop!

Einfach vorbeikommen und mitmachen – keine Anmeldung erforderlich
(Infos zum Workshop unter www.bounce-online.de oder 0911 9364690)

Ab 18:45 Uhr
DJ an der Oceanbar (Michael Jackson Music only)
Michael Jackson-Performances mit ceM.J. von der BOUNCE! Dance Company
Verlosungen von Michael Jackson-Specials

21:00
Filmstart

Spielzeiten ab 28.10. 2009 in Kino 1: 10:15, 12:45, 15:20, 18:00, 20:30 (nicht Mi), 23:10, Fr/Sa 1:45 Uhr
Einmalige Sondervorstellung im IMAX am Mittwoch, 28.10. um 21:00 Uhr!
Tickets for This Is It already on sale Event_michaeljackson
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:51 am

lol...I saw that some people started lining up 2 days ago at some movie theatre in the US just to make sure they get their tickets Tickets for This Is It already on sale Lol
I'm buying mine at midnight on the internet!!cAN'T WAIT!!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:15 am

queenpanther55 wrote:

hi queenpanther55,
i'm from malaysia..the tickets gonna be on sales on 15oct..in my country..huh...such a long wait!!!
Sad
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:56 am

ilprincipe wrote:I'm so jealous of DD, phoe...

only have this offer and still waiting for getting a ticket....presale has not started yet:

THIS IS IT

Der Event zum Filmstart
am 28.10.2009
im CINECITTA'

Das Event am Mittwoch, den 28. Oktober im CINECITTA‘:

17:30 Uhr

Michael Jackson Dance-Workshop mit ceM.J. an der Oceanbar
lerne die Moves des King of Pop!

Einfach vorbeikommen und mitmachen – keine Anmeldung erforderlich
(Infos zum Workshop unter www.bounce-online.de oder 0911 9364690)

Ab 18:45 Uhr
DJ an der Oceanbar (Michael Jackson Music only)
Michael Jackson-Performances mit ceM.J. von der BOUNCE! Dance Company
Verlosungen von Michael Jackson-Specials

21:00
Filmstart

Spielzeiten ab 28.10. 2009 in Kino 1: 10:15, 12:45, 15:20, 18:00, 20:30 (nicht Mi), 23:10, Fr/Sa 1:45 Uhr
Einmalige Sondervorstellung im IMAX am Mittwoch, 28.10. um 21:00 Uhr!
Tickets for This Is It already on sale Event_michaeljackson

i am going on 29.10- i am afraid to be in the middle of a million of people on 28.10 so i gonna wait a day longer but have less stressful cinema visit- i dont feel very well when i am surrounded by many ppl in a pretty small cinema hall
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 pm

MJmylife90 wrote:
queenpanther55 wrote:

hi queenpanther55,
i'm from malaysia..the tickets gonna be on sales on 15oct..in my country..huh...such a long wait!!!
Sad

gee thanks for your quick reply... I wonder where will I watch the movie. Im in japan now for schooling, ill be in singapore next week and philippines on the last week.. I feel exhausted of where to get my tickets since i dont know what country will i be wtching.. LOL
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:19 pm

StenniZ wrote:

Do you have hyves? Because we already have tickets! There was a presale for a special event previous for the movie at Breda, by the official MJJclub-hyves. We got the VIP-tickets for EURO 25.

God my English is so bad.... hope you understand what I mean.
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:26 pm

StenniZ wrote:

You can also use belbios Tickets for This Is It already on sale Icon_wink
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Ha dank je MJJ1982 hahaha
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:28 pm

Kuki wrote:Ha dank je MJJ1982 hahaha

Tickets for This Is It already on sale Icon_wink

That's easy, just make a call....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Kuki wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

Do you have hyves? Because we already have tickets! There was a presale for a special event previous for the movie at Breda, by the official MJJclub-hyves. We got the VIP-tickets for EURO 25.

In the cinema in my area the say the tickets would go on sal e on 00.01 how did you already got youre ticket?????
BTW do you think if im going to the cinema 45 minutes before the tickets go on sale that im to late????Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:38 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
Kuki wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

In the cinema in my area the say the tickets would go on sal e on 00.01 how did you already got youre ticket?????
BTW do you think if im going to the cinema 45 minutes before the tickets go on sale that im to late????Tickets for This Is It already on sale Icon_razz

MJJC is organizing a premiere event, like i told earlier.
They hired a whole theatre, and there was a presale last week.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:39 pm

I am going to officially throw a temper tantrum now ...lol.

You are so lucky. I just hope that the ticket purchase process goes smoothly when I attempt to buy.

Just curious ...was the ticket price normal or higher than usual?

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:41 pm

we dont have some special event for the movie..thats why the tickets have a normal price of 7 euro or something whicht is great because i am pretty much without any money ...like always LOL
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:42 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I am going to officially throw a temper tantrum now ...lol.

You are so lucky. I just hope that the ticket purchase process goes smoothly when I attempt to buy.

We must pay 25 euros (don't know how much it is in us dollars)
But we have VIP tickets, and there's a whole event included with a MJ goodie bag and drinks, afterparty etc.

I can't tell you anything about the regular price.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:43 pm

MJJ1982 got us the VIP-tickets, they are more expensive.......
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Goodie bag? Afterparty? Drinks?

It sounds like you guys will have a great time. WOW! Tickets for This Is It already on sale Icon_cheers

MJJ1982 wrote:

We must pay 25 euros (don't know how much it is in us dollars)
But we have VIP tickets, and there's a whole event included with a MJ goodie bag and drinks, afterparty etc.

I can't tell you anything about the regular price.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:47 pm

I can't wait!!!!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 pm

www.jacksonevent.com

We're in!!!!!!!!!!!! Tickets for This Is It already on sale Icon_wink
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 pm

pfff im already nervous as HELL Neutral Razz im so scared that im gonna be to late for a ticket,
i dont know how busy its gonna be at my cinema:S:P who think that there are already people waiting for the cinema to get there ticket?Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:51 pm

oh God ..
i can see the list, that This Is It movie will be release at Indonesia at October 29th
but i don't know which cinemas, how to buy the ticket,
im confuse .. help me ... Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfromspain Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Tickets are already available here in Spain. Regular price (around 6€).
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Hey has anyone seen this? The movie poster thing now says "Discover the man you never knew", instead of "Like you have never seen him before"?!

http://www.thisisit-movie.com/
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm

ahhhhhhhhh why is it already available in other countryssss:P
I cant go to the cinema right now busy with some stuff:S
I cant go sooner that 45 minutes before the sale you think it's to late to get a ticket then?? Neutral (With you i mean everybodys opinion)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:02 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:Hey has anyone seen this? The movie poster thing now says "Discover the man you never knew", instead of "Like you have never seen him before"?!

http://www.thisisit-movie.com/

This was already changed a few days ago;)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:07 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:ahhhhhhhhh why is it already available in other countryssss:P
I cant go sooner that 45 minutes before the sale you think it's to late to get a ticket then?? Tickets for This Is It already on sale Icon_neutral (With you i mean everybodys opinion)

i don know where are you from but i am sure you will get a ticket
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:12 pm

queenpanther55 wrote:
MJmylife90 wrote:
queenpanther55 wrote:

hi queenpanther55,
Sad

gee thanks for your quick reply... I wonder where will I watch the movie. Im in japan now for schooling, ill be in singapore next week and philippines on the last week.. I feel exhausted of where to get my tickets since i dont know what country will i be wtching.. LOL

wow,that's quite a heavy travelling you got there!
don't worry about the tickets coz it will be on sale probably on oct in asia (as far as i know)
in the meantime,you can plan your journey and decide in which country will you be watching..(if my country that would be great!)
i hope you're going to get the ticket a.s.a.p!!
best wishes!!
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:13 pm

phoenix wrote:
I cant go sooner that 45 minutes before the sale you think it's to late to get a ticket then?? Tickets for This Is It already on sale Icon_neutral (With you i mean everybodys opinion)

holland, Rotterdam omg im getting CAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY bounce
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:15 pm

MJmylife90 wrote:
queenpanther55 wrote:

hi queenpanther55,
Sad

how do you know it ???
how do you know your country going to sell the ticket at oct 15th ???

even i can't find any information about ticket selling in my country .. (indonesia)
i think malaysia and indonesia is close .. so maybe i can get any information Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:16 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
phoenix wrote:

holland, Rotterdam omg im getting CAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Tickets for This Is It already on sale Icon_bounce

well for example i am sure that not many ppl gonna go see the movie in my town - its probably the same for yours-if you are lucky enough lol
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Kuki wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

Hoi,

Your English is just fine perfect. Wink Unfortunately I don't have a Hyves-page anymore (couldn't combine it with my work). Thanks for the info though, much appreciated. Smile

I'm goin' to get my ticket tomorrow. I'll go an hour before the ticketbox opens. I don't expect there to be a huge line, like in the States, but you never know. Wink

Bedankt voor de tip!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:25 pm

phoenix wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
phoenix wrote:

holland, Rotterdam omg im getting CAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Tickets for This Is It already on sale Icon_bounce

well for example i am sure that not many ppl gonna go see the movie in my town - its probably the same for yours-if you are lucky enough lol

Where do you live??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfromspain Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Oh my God, I just found this on a Spanish movie site:

This Is It (Duración: 2’ 25’’ )

THE MOVIE IS TWO HOURS AND TWENTY FIVE MINUTES !!!!!!
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:31 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
phoenix wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Where do you live??

in germany
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:34 pm

fanfromspain wrote:Oh my God, I just found this on a Spanish movie site:

WOW! That's very long....in our theatres you have to pay 0,50 € more if the movie is longer than 130 mins.
so..this is 145 min!
I hope I get a comfortable seat.....would prefer a couch....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:37 pm

That's odd. Smile At my theatre it says 100 minutes. :S hahaha They're being too secretive about this movie. lol! Not even the theatres know exactly. I do hope yours is right!!! Very Happy
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:38 pm

ilprincipe wrote:

WOW! That's very long....in our theatres you have to pay 0,50 € more if the movie is longer than 130 mins.
so..this is 145 min!

lol this is strange because i did not have to pay for overlength via internet
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:39 pm

ilprincipe wrote:

so..this is 145 min!

On a dutch site they say that te movie is 100 minutes....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:44 pm

IndonesianGirl wrote:
MJmylife90 wrote:
queenpanther55 wrote:

hi queenpanther55,
Sad

how do you know it ???
how do you know your country going to sell the ticket at oct 15th ???

even i can't find any information about ticket selling in my country .. (indonesia)
i think malaysia and indonesia is close .. so maybe i can get any information Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i'm so sorry to dissapoint you but i only know the malaysia and singapore date for the ticket only... i just got the information on the msn web..here's the link but i don't think it can help to that much..i'm so sorry..

http://entertainment.malaysia.msn.com/Movies/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3583725

i tried to google it on your country but i didn't get anything..not the date nor place..
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfromspain Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:49 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:

so..this is 145 min!

On a dutch site they say that te movie is 100 minutes....

Yeah, I guess the information on that site is wrong, coz I checked the movie theatres and it plays at 16.00h, 18.10h, 20.20h and 22.30h, so there's only 2hours and 10minutes between the screenings... and taking into account people entering/exiting the theatre and the fact that they actually clean the theatre (popcorn, cups...) after each movie, I guess it will be two hours maximum.
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:42 am

FINALLY I have my ticket....row 13...seat 13..scary....
but glad that I got this ticket.
Many tix were already sold....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:45 am

ilprincipe wrote:FINALLY I have my ticket....row 13...seat 13..scary....
but glad that I got this ticket.
Many tix were already sold....

in my town (i dont tell where but you know LOL) exactly 6 tix were sold till now- i know because i called the theater and asked them to change the day of my tickets from 29.10 to 28.10 because i noticed that no one is going to the first movie showing
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum