Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Message to JonellStar

+4
jpresley
yaya
CantStopLovingU
WanaBstartnSthn
8 posters

Go down

My Message to JonellStar Empty My Message to JonellStar

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi guys. I havent been able to shake the fact that Jonell has stopped responding to ppl. I know we all had a lengthy discussion about her and how she possibly may be silenced by someone, but I am not satisfied with this at all. I had to approach her about this whole subject. I think she can help us. I think she knows more than she's letting on. This was the message I sent her

"Jonell, hi. My name is Beth. I am apart the mjkit forum, a backup forum for MJHD, which Im sure you've heard of. We think your videos regarding MJ's "death" are extremely insightful and we REALLY have been concerned as to why you have abruptly stopped making them. You left us hanging when there is so much more to be talked about!!!! We need your help. You have opened soooo many poeples eyes to this. Lots of ppl weren't convinced Michael Jackson is alive until they saw your videos. You're great, really. We want to work with you on this. We continue to investigate every little aspect of this to find the truth. We know its a hoax and we know he is coming back. Please, dont ignore me. I've noticed lots of YouTubers have left comments on ur wall beggin u for part 13 and u never answer them. And you've erased the comments. My forum members noticed this and they are concerned that someone is trying to silence you. Is that the case? Please give me an answer. It's extremely important to me that I hear from you. Please. Thank you, Jonell."

It's a private message. I hope she answers. I'll be waiting, impatiently. My Message to JonellStar Icon_bounce
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

My Message to JonellStar Empty Re: My Message to JonellStar

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:45 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Hi guys. I havent been able to shake the fact that Jonell has stopped responding to ppl. I know we all had a lengthy discussion about her and how she possibly may be silenced by someone, but I am not satisfied with this at all. I had to approach her about this whole subject. I think she can help us. I think she knows more than she's letting on. This was the message I sent her

"Jonell, hi. My name is Beth. I am apart the mjkit forum, a backup forum for MJHD, which Im sure you've heard of. We think your videos regarding MJ's "death" are extremely insightful and we REALLY have been concerned as to why you have abruptly stopped making them. You left us hanging when there is so much more to be talked about!!!! We need your help. You have opened soooo many poeples eyes to this. Lots of ppl weren't convinced Michael Jackson is alive until they saw your videos. You're great, really. We want to work with you on this. We continue to investigate every little aspect of this to find the truth. We know its a hoax and we know he is coming back. Please, dont ignore me. I've noticed lots of YouTubers have left comments on ur wall beggin u for part 13 and u never answer them. And you've erased the comments. My forum members noticed this and they are concerned that someone is trying to silence you. Is that the case? Please give me an answer. It's extremely important to me that I hear from you. Please. Thank you, Jonell."

It's a private message. I hope she answers. I'll be waiting, impatiently. My Message to JonellStar Icon_bounce

OMG!!! Me either! I thought I was the only one worried sick about her!

In the past everytime I sent her a message she always replied. When I noticed that weeks had gone by and she had not posted anything I sent her a note to check on her. No reply. I sent another one a few days later telling her I was worried, still no reply.

I checked her channel page yesterday and noticed that all and I mean all of the thousands of comments had been DELETED.

I can see that she logged in, (or somebody logged in - it could be a hacker for all we know) but it troubles me alot that she isnt replying. What should we do???
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:48 pm

i wrote her a couple times too, and no reply. my second message to her was pretty serious, like yours...but i still go no response. hopefully you're lucky and she responds to you!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Her very silence IMO tells us that something is definitely up. This chick nailed everything on the head w/ her vids and then all of a sudden POOF! she quits posting them. And, I really don't get the whole playing w/ us vibe given that she has gone completely mute and is deleting comments left and right. Most people who play games thrive on the attention and she is simply ignoring everyone completely. That has a definite ring of truth to me.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:52 pm

When she first made the very 1st video - I sent her a PM and she replied telling me that she was a Christian woman and that she felt that the Lord had told her in a dream that Michael was not dead.

I really do not think she knows any more than any of us do, I just think she is very talented with her video making abilities and the way she put all of the speculation that was flying around in an easy to understand and follow format.

HOwever, she was like you said the one who really made the Hoax Theory come alive. Her video views were over 100,000 ... Someone / somewhere told her to stop Im convinced of it - She struck me as a very strong woman - not the type to give up easily - so I dont know what it was but it worries me.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:52 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Hi guys. I havent been able to shake the fact that Jonell has stopped responding to ppl. I know we all had a lengthy discussion about her and how she possibly may be silenced by someone, but I am not satisfied with this at all. I had to approach her about this whole subject. I think she can help us. I think she knows more than she's letting on. This was the message I sent her

This is a great idea....I really hope that you get a reply! Maybe then we will have some answers.

I think we have all been concerned about the sudden silence of Jonell and to me this seems very questionable, just like this whole hoax situation! Is it sinister or has she just given up?!

If you don't get a reply....what next???!!!
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:00 am

I send her a message several times, and yes she always reply. The other things that disturbed my mind is joy4fools.

She made a brilliant 12 videos of MJ death hoax. I could say joy did a brilliant job also. It was a short video, but put very great logical that no one can deny. Few weeks ago, her account was suddenly closed. Then i asked everyone that possibly know her.

They said she make a farewell video saying that she believe MJ was passed and she wanna get over with all of the investigation things, upload it for a few moments and then delete her account.

I didnt believe it. Coz in her video she always put her logic not just her emotions, impossible someone who use her logic very well suddenly change her mind without any reason.

I not giving up. Few days after I found her again. Using new name joy4FOOLs. She said her account was hacked, including her Gmail. Poor girl. She later explain with the new account she cannot upload some of her old video due some copyright problem. The she continued making video. She always upload a new video every 1-2 days. Now Im looking for her and her account was closed. AGAIN!
Many hoax video about MJ, most of it just a trash. Few of it are so close to the truth.
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:02 am

Now she has a new account : Joy4F0OLs
Maybe same thing happen to Jonell
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:20 am

So.. let's see if I understood well. Jonell is wont coming back with new videos because she broke the copyright rules and not only that her account was hacked. Now, Jonnel's new account is Joy4F0OLs?
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:35 am

No JJ...Joy4fools is another person who made hoax vids...it's not Jonell
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:44 am

Ok... and what happend to Jonell?
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:55 am

That is still the question JJ...and the reason why Beth contacted her
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:58 am

Darn, that is such a shame. She made some really good videos, if you ask me.. I really miss them

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:00 pm

There is a copyright rule that if you are using clips of materials for informative or review purposes you are allowed to. From what I recall, Jonelle didnt even use any of MJ's music in her videos except that 25 second loop of Place with No Name.

I think one of 2 things happened.

#1 - Someone hacked into her account

#2 - She was contacted by someone in the hoax and asked to stop. This makes the most sense to me because Jonelles videos were the very first to hit youtube laying out the hoax and the most popular theories. Since I did speak to her a few times via email I just dont believe that one day she decided that Michael had passed and was just going to get on with her life.

She specifically told me she felt that the Lord was telling her Michael was alive.

What bothers me is that even if she was contacted, wouldnt the most logical course of action be for her to load a final video explaining that she isnt going to participate in any more hoax theories?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:47 am

Hi girls just want you to know she is fine. She repl my message yesterday. Here the copy of it.

My Message to JonellStar 1

JonellStarTV

Re: How are you Jonell?

Re: How are you Jonell?

Lol I deleted comment off my wall because there were too many and I
would miss some esp days I am not on. I'd rather people message me
directly or post on Part 12. I am doing fine. There is nothing to
report. Part 13 would suck, there is nothing new in the news, the
family has been quiet. Not sure if people want me to make stuff up, but
Cassandra and all these other people are fake. I'd rather have a more
logical video than a "Part 13 just to please everyone." I'm hoping
something will break soon. But no I am not being silenced and I'm also