Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very lovely moving Michael film.

+4
spider monkey
lou
hAZZELY
Harleyblonde
8 posters

Go down

Very lovely moving Michael film. Empty Very lovely moving Michael film.

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In9BNlyr4sk Here is a link to a very sweet moving film of Michael- if you are feeling down and fragile do not watch but if it saddens you remember HE IS STILL ALIVE!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Very lovely moving Michael film. Empty Re: Very lovely moving Michael film.

Post by hAZZELY Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so sweet and sad...
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:56 pm

So beautiful, but I can't help crying. I won't watch TII because I know I'll cry so much, I don't want to feel like this. I believe, but sometimes I get really sad. Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_cry
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:04 pm

lou wrote:So beautiful, but I can't help crying. I won't watch TII because I know I'll cry so much, I don't want to feel like this. I believe, but sometimes I get really sad. Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_cry

Yes honey, is hard and we all have our bad days but keep the faith and think of him alive somewhere living in peace laughing at the media writing of his death. He will be happy somewhere! Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
lou wrote:So beautiful, but I can't help crying. I won't watch TII because I know I'll cry so much, I don't want to feel like this. I believe, but sometimes I get really sad. Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_cry

Yes honey, is hard and we all have our bad days but keep the faith and think of him alive somewhere living in peace laughing at the media writing of his death. He will be happy somewhere! Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol
Thank you! Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_biggrin
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:23 pm

very moving...thank you for sharing
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Don't be so sad Sweetie Michael IS alive, and he is doing alright. I know it will be hard to watch the movie, but i'm goin anyway, i wouldn't miss it for the world.

When you feel sad, think possitive, michael got out just in time. Don't believe in all the stupid stuff the media is saying.. Believe in Michael. He knows what he is doing. Where do you think they got all the news from? Where do you think they got the otopsy reuslts from? Not from themselves..

This is all screeming Michael..

Smile Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_smile

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:44 am

Now wait a second sweetheart...what do you mean you'll get sad if you watch TII movie? That's suposed to bring happines and joy...
Someone have to raise you hope a bit...you seem like you didn't get to really believe in the fact that Michael IS ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE!
So that movie have to make you happy...why? Because is Michael there, who worked it so much, just for us!

Sorry, I just, sometimes, wish that others have the feeling I have about this...but I can still raise hope if needed, ok? So, no sadness please, and no cry...We've cried already...it's time for us to have fun...with Michael! Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol

Hugs (from a new invented SPIRITUAL GUIDE...ME... Very lovely moving Michael film. Lol )
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:23 am

i once watched a video "daddy don't cry" the song by LMP and elvis, showing the images of paris and MJ crying....i was so heartbroken watching it..
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:55 am

wow.. took my breath away..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:30 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:

Now wait a second sweetheart...what do you mean you'll get sad if you watch TII movie? That's suposed to bring happines and joy...
Someone have to raise you hope a bit...you seem like you didn't get to really believe in the fact that Michael IS ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE!
So that movie have to make you happy...why? Because is Michael there, who worked it so much, just for us!

Sorry, I just, sometimes, wish that others have the feeling I have about this...but I can still raise hope if needed, ok? So, no sadness please, and no cry...We've cried already...it's time for us to have fun...with Michael! Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_lol

Hugs (from a new invented SPIRITUAL GUIDE...ME... Very lovely moving Michael film. Lol )

I agree. It's time for some fun. I'm gonna have a big party for Michael when he comes back, and you are all invited. It will be so much fun, and Mike can stop by if he feel like it, but if he dosen't it still gonna be amazing. It will be the biggest party in the history of earth.

We will have pie fights, super soaker fights, and tabloid burnings. Someone bring the marshmellows Very lovely moving Michael film. Lol

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Don't be so sad Sweetie Michael IS alive, and he is doing alright. I know it will be hard to watch the movie, but i'm goin anyway, i wouldn't miss it for the world.

When you feel sad, think possitive, michael got out just in time. Don't believe in all the stupid stuff the media is saying.. Believe in Michael. He knows what he is doing. Where do you think they got all the news from? Where do you think they got the otopsy reuslts from? Not from themselves..

This is all screeming Michael..

Smile Very lovely moving Michael film. Icon_smile
Exactly! I believe he is alive! Smile
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:28 am

Thanks for posting that. I find the tribute videos really hard to watch, but I love them all the same. As much as I believe he's still here with us, they always make me cry. Sad But I love seeing him smile and being reminded that he had a lot of happy times. I love you
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down