Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen King and Michael Jackson-- Ghosts film and their "Domes"

Go down

Stephen King and Michael Jackson-- Ghosts film and their "Domes" Empty Stephen King and Michael Jackson-- Ghosts film and their "Domes"

Post by LucyLocket Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:51 am

Hi! Please accept my apologies if this has already been discussed. This has been on my mind for a couple of days now. Earlier this week, I went to Wal-Mart (no, I did not have a MJ sighting!) to pick up some gift wrapping paper. On my way to the checkout, I passed the book section. A particular book caught my eye.

The name of the book is "Under the Dome" and it was written by Stephen King. Hmmm... that's interesting because Stephen King worked with Michael Jackson on the film Ghosts and they both have used the word "dome" in the title of one of their recent endeavors (Michael Jackson's "Dome Project"). To me, the word "dome" isn't used all that frequently.

Under the Dome: A Novel

Has anyone read the book? Is this just a coincidence? It probably is but it has been on my mind and what better people to ask than all of you!
LucyLocket
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down