Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members..leaving?

+17
EarthAngel90
iMISSYOUMJ
mjthelegendlives
yaya
Sweet1
CantStopLovingU
marsheliamorgan
aamj07
MJFoReVeRandAlways
WanaBstartnSthn
juliet
emanviam
NikkiKat22
annieisnotokey
ishealive
Truth_or_Dare
H'aime
21 posters

Go down

Members..leaving? Empty Members..leaving?

Post by H'aime Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Does
anyone find it wierd that so many members are leaving at the same time?
Do you think that most of them are trolls? Or do you think that it's the stress getting to them?

I think this may go back to what I said about people having multiple accounts. Maybe it appears that many people are leaving because of all of the secondary and tertiary accounts.

So, my question is someone trying to get others members to leave or the is someone trying to get us to stay?
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Members..leaving? Empty Re: Members..leaving?

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:27 pm

I've been wondering about this too. Maybe Im just getting paranoid but it seems that some one them know the "truth", don't want to share or can't and are being silenced...or for whatever reason, now that they "know" it's enough for them to say game over.
And I think it's unfair to the rest of us. Aren't we all in the same boat?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:33 pm

I have no idea why they're leaving, I know 1 that left and she certainly wasn't a throll so I wouldn't assume they're all throlls.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:40 pm

All I know is that members leaving because they found out DA TROOT but can't / won't share inspired me to write a poem.
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/just-to-chat-about-whatever-f7/poem-inspired-by-those-who-claim-to-know-the-truth-but-won-t-share-t2219.htm
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:41 pm

I'm feel like leaving because there are to many trolls on this site now. When I first started, they was no fighting, no bashing people, no hurting other people. If you didn't like something, you just passed it by, you didn't go starting fights.. Now apparently that's all people are interested in. They don't care about anyone else but fighting and making other people feel miserable. I'm also tired of people saying they know the truth but they are going to tell anyone. That Cruel and it hurts those who have worked their asses off for over 3 months.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:47 pm

NikkiKat22 wrote:I'm feel like leaving because there are to many trolls on this site now. When I first started, they was no fighting, no bashing people, no hurting other people. If you didn't like something, you just passed it by, you didn't go starting fights.. Now apparently that's all people are interested in. They don't care about anyone else but fighting and making other people feel miserable. I'm also tired of people saying they know the truth but they are going to tell anyone. That Cruel and it hurts those who have worked their asses off for over 3 months.

Well said Nikki I couldn't agree with you more. I've been on this site from day 1 and it was always a welcome place a breath of fresh air compared to MJHD but it seems some people on here are more interested in fighting and insulting people than actually finding out what happend to Michael Jackson. Afterall that is why we're here or that is why 98% of are here.

All I can say is keep posting and f**k the begrudgers... Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:16 pm

ishealive wrote:
NikkiKat22 wrote:I'm feel like leaving because there are to many trolls on this site now. When I first started, they was no fighting, no bashing people, no hurting other people. If you didn't like something, you just passed it by, you didn't go starting fights.. Now apparently that's all people are interested in. They don't care about anyone else but fighting and making other people feel miserable. I'm also tired of people saying they know the truth but they are going to tell anyone. That Cruel and it hurts those who have worked their asses off for over 3 months.

Well said Nikki I couldn't agree with you more. I've been on this site from day 1 and it was always a welcome place a breath of fresh air compared to MJHD but it seems some people on here are more interested in fighting and insulting people than actually finding out what happend to Michael Jackson. Afterall that is why we're here or that is why 98% of are here.

All I can say is keep posting and f**k the begrudgers... Members..leaving? Icon_wink

Ditto.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:22 pm

I agrrrrrrreeee with all of you. Thank God, you guys are still around.
For me, its either you take a stand, speak your thoughts, and talk it out with the members of the forum without using the words 'I was told to', or 'Truth'. I believe in a healthy conversation, an open one , helping each other reach the goal - not confusing each other and be deviated from the goal, helping each other to understand and uplift their sensitivity.

So, the reason why I am here is because I believe Michael Jackson is alive and I wanted to talk to people with the same thoughts that $$$$$$$$$$$O,OOOOO many people are out to get him, and at this time it's very apparent that the bad people have infiltrated the hearts and minds of some fans with false/fake infos.

So, you'll see that I'll stick around til redemption day(and even the days after to celebrate) when Michael will prove that the bad people were/and still are in this 'supposed to be death' for the money and to mar Michael's image. Remember, Michael has been abused and used to the limit because of his being trustworthy and open-hearted, so he had to put his foot down and say NO wherein I believe because of him saying NO, the bad people were really $$$$OOO angry/insulted that they couln't manipulate Michael any longer, that they couldn't find Michael to force him to give-in to their selfishness and greed.

Whoever remains in this forum, I have great respect, for standing in what you believe in. For the trolls and the manipulators, I think you'll exhaust yourselves with excuses/fake infos.

AGENT A, prepare all your ammunitions and the rest of us will hold and keep the faith with you.SHAMONE!!!!!!!
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:31 pm

I think the ones claiming to know the truth are members who have simply just given up but they don't want to look weak so they act as if the reason they are leaving is because they know what really happened. In my opinion, they probly never cared about investigating the hoax in the first place because I'm too deep in this and I could never just walk away. I would tell each and everyone of you what really happened I wouldn't keep it a secret and force you to find out on your own.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:35 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:I think the ones claiming to know the truth are members who have simply just given up but they don't want to look weak so they act as if the reason they are leaving is because they know what really happened. In my opinion, they probly never cared about investigating the hoax in the first place because I'm too deep in this and I could never just walk away. I would tell each and everyone of you what really happened I wouldn't keep it a secret and force you to find out on your own.

Ditto. I´d NEVER do that either.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Same here. I just couldn't walk away, turn a blind eye and turn a deaf ear.
Michael has done so much in this world for us and I owe that to him. He cares for us and I'll show him that I genuinely care for him.

Ohh,Michael, you must be so lonely but remember Michael, we are here for you as you are for us. We love you Michael for loving us more.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Not leaving, just not really posting anymore.

I've been here since the beginning and things have changed tremendously lately. We used to be able to share our thoughts & ideas without arguing. Now it's all petty bullsh*t, fighting, bickering, "goodbye" threads, threads aimed at attacking others, nasty comments, etc.

Unfortunately people feel the need to attack each other if they don't agree with a theory or post. There's not as much investigating going on as there was in the beginning...It's all drama. People seem to enjoy stirring it up. That's not why I'm here, so I've backed off. We are all adults here...at least I thought...I just don't care to involve myself in the drama anymore. I'll come here to read genuine thoughts & theories but that's it.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:46 pm

IF i knew or do find ANY truth at all in this I would be one of the first to TELL it ALL,i would be shouting it from the ROOF tops,(first of all,that i really knew,and second because I figured it out LOL)anyway,if i do find it out i would gladly share with all on here,i admire the ones who have been on here from the beginning and think they have done OUTSTANDING investigations and have come up with some GREAT questions,theories,etc. there are just some of us (me being one)that doesnt happen to be that gifted in this sort of thing.but,nevertheless,should i find anything out,i will definatly SHARE .shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:47 pm

There is no way that a couple of members and the ones I am recalling were not active participants here or at MJHD suddenly found out DA TROOT and so they left. Please, I don't buy that for one minute.

Like the person the other day who barely posted here, all of a sudden had something very bad and very scary happen to her and it was soooo bad she couldnt tell us what it was, just asked Rachel to spend HER VALUABLE time searching through all the threads to delete her posts.

Whatever ... I think they are attention seekers.

If Michael is controlling this, no one suddenly finds out the truth any more than any of us would.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:54 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:There is no way that a couple of members and the ones I am recalling were not active participants here or at MJHD suddenly found out DA TROOT and so they left. Please, I don't buy that for one minute.

Like the person the other day who barely posted here, all of a sudden had something very bad and very scary happen to her and it was soooo bad she couldnt tell us what it was, just asked Rachel to spend HER VALUABLE time searching through all the threads to delete her posts.

If Michael is controlling this, no one suddenly finds out the truth any more than any of us would.

Agreed 100%
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:56 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:I think the ones claiming to know the truth are members who have simply just given up but they don't want to look weak so they act as if the reason they are leaving is because they know what really happened. In my opinion, they probly never cared about investigating the hoax in the first place because I'm too deep in this and I could never just walk away. I would tell each and everyone of you what really happened I wouldn't keep it a secret and force you to find out on your own.

I think you might be totallly right about this.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:40 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

I think you might be totallly right about this.

Agreed 100%. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:52 pm

i agree with that. altho it seems they could avoid looking silly all together by just avoiding the "goodbye; i have found the truth!" threads and simply not post anymore. they should know very well to expect backlash for not sharing their discoveries with the rest of us.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:55 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:There is no way that a couple of members and the ones I am recalling were not active participants here or at MJHD suddenly found out DA TROOT and so they left. Please, I don't buy that for one minute.

Agreed 100%

Totally agree. I think people who claim to have inside info are attention seekers. I would love to be proven wrong on that, but...I doubt that will happen.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:48 pm

[quote="annieisnotokey"]All I know is that members leaving because they found out DA TROOT but can't / won't share inspired me to write a poem.
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/just-to-chat-about-whatever-f7/poem-inspired-by-those-who-claim-to-know-the-truth-but-won-t-share-t2219.htm[/quote]

Hehe yes, annie...I read your poem. Good job. You should write one about people leaving because their computers have been hacked or because they have been threat that this is gonna happen. Members..leaving? Icon_smile

And no, I'm not paranoid. Just be careful people, and protect your computers. Not everyone in here is here because they are seeking the truth about MJ's death.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:And no, I'm not paranoid. Just be careful people, and protect your computers. Not everyone in here is here because they are seeking the truth about MJ's death.

You are absolutely right about this.
Not everybody is here to investigate the hoax.
We must always remember to protect our computers (antivirus, firewall, etc.) and ourselves (not disclosing personal information).
If somebody sends us a creepy email or hacks our computers most likely is not because we are too close to DA TROOT and Tohme Tohme will kill us all. The most likely reason is that some insane individual posing as a believer is playing sick games with us.
Be smart, be safe and keep da fait!

DA TROOT WILL PREVAIL!! Members..leaving? Icon_cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:59 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
Hehe yes, annie...I read your poem. Good job. You should write one about people leaving because their computers have been hacked or because they have been threat that this is gonna happen.

Members..leaving? Lol

I'll start working on an "OMG delete my account" series.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:23 pm

I want to know what happened to the old members who have been very supportive. I don't see any posts from them anymore. Is it because they can't connect with MJKIT? Earlier, I lost the connection(again) and I just couldn't get in for some minutes. Weird or not?.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:21 pm

juliet wrote:I want to know what happened to the old members who have been very supportive. I don't see any posts from them anymore. Is it because they can't connect with MJKIT? Earlier, I lost the connection(again) and I just couldn't get in for some minutes. Weird or not?.

Do you mean by the maintence? If thats so, i'm getting it too at yesterday, about like 3-4 times.
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Thank You "Sister" ... you are speaking for me all the way ... I was a original member with Nikki & Rachel & Annie & Dawnvee & So Many More ... This website was peaceful & welcoming & inviting & no one attacked each other at all ... but too many trolls has left there badass attitudes & rude remarks , uncontrolling bashing one another & backstabbing & especially the weirdness & bad vibes in the air & some of the repetive subjects as well & Some of them are trolls & don't want to admit it !!!! (very immature by the way) .... I never said anything but this time I am going to say it .... this officially troll country & I despise it so much - I come here to continue to talk but the same feeling about this website is official gone out of my heart - that is a hard thing for me to say but it has ... The Maintence is being getting on my nerves so badly - I have to stop before I screaming off the top of my head ... & I am very patient person & I keep my temp down pretty well - I want to vent the immaturity over the actually 4 months I been noticing alot - Some of them Jump People's Throats for no apparent reason - that makes me pissed beyond belief & I can't stand that - if you want to jump someone - not one of my good M.J.Fam Friends - Get At Me ... I can take a hit & more ... Seriously - Stop the Fucking Immaturity & Jumping People & You know who you are - I don't like naming names ... but seriously - you know who you are & Fucking Quit it ... if you have a problem with me saying my mind- P.M. Me .... I will say my mind ..... & Don't Back down at all .... Come At Me .... Members..leaving? Icon_twisted Members..leaving? Icon_twisted Members..leaving? Icon_twisted .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:17 am

Hi...! Members..leaving? Icon_flower

Please don't judge me and/or others for not continuing to post.
Members..leaving? Icon_cool

I haven't been following all the "clues" these past couple weeks.

I've personally come to a conclusion that is "comforting."

I found MY truth. I only know MY truth....

I guess that means that my heart is no longer breaking....

All the ins and outs, all the specifics, I have no idea.

I am CONVINCED, though, that Michael
is HAPPY
and is
Looking forward to whatever
the future holds....

:~ I BELIEVE THAT WITH ALL MY HEART ~:
Members..leaving? Icon_sunny

:~ Michael is INVINCIBLE BY DESIGN ~:
(By DreamChild)

(to those who have e-mailed me, I am trying to get back to my "hoax" life....when I get a break, I will write my findings. Again, I want to write them clearly, I know it will take me some time. When it is completed, I will come back here and post a link. Please be understanding....)

:~ Michael Jackson ~:
:~ King of Pop ~:
Members..leaving? Icon_exclaim
:
~ PRINCE OF PEACE ~:

Members..leaving? Herz
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:28 am

Don't worry swetie! I personally don't judge you...I'm happy for you...The same way I found MY truth also, in my heart...and now I'm jsut expecting a few confirmations...
I'm glad that you are happy with what you've found...that's making me happy...
And I'll be glad to read your theory...I'm sure is good and meant to bring hope (not just hope, but a few steps near to the TRUTH)...
Whenever you are ready...I'll be here...

And DreamChild is right...Michael is invincible by design!

HUGS.... Members..leaving? Icon_sunny
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:28 am

Thanks for posting MJ_FAN_FOR_40_YRS. I actually miss you and there are a few old members who are also not posting and have been supportive.

Anyway, MJ_FAN, your keeping in touch and explaining yourself is very well appreciated and I respect you for that.

When you're ready, we will still be here gladly waiting for your posts.

Be safe and God bless your heart.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:33 am

And i think its time for me...im leaving... Members..leaving? Icon_sad L.O.V.E.U ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:50 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:

Thank You "Sister" ... you are speaking for me all the way ... I was a original member with Nikki & Rachel & Annie & Dawnvee & So Many More ... This website was peaceful & welcoming & inviting & no one attacked each other at all ... but too many trolls has left there badass attitudes & rude remarks , uncontrolling bashing one another & backstabbing & especially the weirdness & bad vibes in the air & some of the repetive subjects as well & Some of them are trolls & don't want to admit it !!!! (very immature by the way) .... I never said anything but this time I am going to say it .... this officially troll country & I despise it so much - I come here to continue to talk but the same feeling about this website is official gone out of my heart - that is a hard thing for me to say but it has ... The Maintence is being getting on my nerves so badly - I have to stop before I screaming off the top of my head ... & I am very patient person & I keep my temp down pretty well - I want to vent the immaturity over the actually 4 months I been noticing alot - Some of them Jump People's Throats for no apparent reason - that makes me pissed beyond belief & I can't stand that - if you want to jump someone - not one of my good M.J.Fam Friends - Get At Me ... I can take a hit & more ... Seriously - Stop the Fucking Immaturity & Jumping People & You know who you are - I don't like naming names ... but seriously - you know who you are & Fucking Quit it ... if you have a problem with me saying my mind- P.M. Me .... I will say my mind ..... & Don't Back down at all .... Come At Me .... Members..leaving? Icon_twisted Members..leaving? Icon_twisted Members..leaving? Icon_twisted .....

I truly love you "sister". We have stood by each other and all the older members. Like Annie,Dawnvee, Mrs.Benjamin(she doesn't come anymore, she got attacked so badly). We have all stood by Rachel. When Rachel, was in charge this place actually ran smoothly. No fights, If people started fighting, she stepped in right away to stop them before anyone got hurt. With Rachel gone and new people in charge, this place is a war zone. MJKIT used to be my safe haven away from reality. Were I was constantly being judged. Coming here, I Always felt love and kindness. Not anymore. What happened to this lovley place? Members..leaving? Icon_sad
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:05 am

Angie777, you're also leaving???
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:24 am

I have that feeling all week, that its very quiet in here people are leaving?? whats up with that????
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:27 am

Me too MJFOREVER!

First we lost Rach, I haven't heard from Dawnvee, missdahmer or mybelovedMJ is a long time Sad

What's going on? I don't wanna lose you guys! I really honestly feel we are getting closer to the truth! We cannot stop now, we just can't. we've come too far! And look, TII is out in a couple of weeks- so we all need to be here! The BIG clue is coming.

SCREW THE TROLLS, TAKE NO NOTICE AND THEY WILL LEAVE!

We can do this, I know we can.

L.O.V.E you all {{hugs}} flower
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:44 am

Rachel didnt leave because of anyone.

Rachel finally was able to find a job after a long time of not being able to. Since she was starting work, she knew she would not have as much time to be on here like she used to. I can only post here after work myself.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:57 am

IWSICS wrote:Me too MJFOREVER!

First we lost Rach, I haven't heard from Dawnvee, missdahmer or mybelovedMJ is a long time Members..leaving? Icon_sad

What's going on? I don't wanna lose you guys! I really honestly feel we are getting closer to the truth! We cannot stop now, we just can't. we've come too far! And look, TII is out in a couple of weeks- so we all need to be here! The BIG clue is coming.

L.O.V.E you all {{hugs}} Members..leaving? Icon_flower

yeah, what ever happened to them? mbmj still posts every now and then...she's also been attacked pretty badly.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:04 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:Rachel didnt leave because of anyone.

Rachel finally was able to find a job after a long time of not being able to. Since she was starting work, she knew she would not have as much time to be on here like she used to. I can only post here after work myself.

Oh yes, I know.. but it's just so sad to lose her Sad
I wish her luck of course!
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 am

yaya wrote:

First we lost Rach, I haven't heard from Dawnvee, missdahmer or mybelovedMJ is a long time Members..leaving? Icon_sad

yeah, what ever happened to them? mbmj still posts every now and then...she's also been attacked pretty badly.

I know, I was wondering that myself.. those guys were great and reliable! you knew u could always trust them! such a shame Sad
aww bless her Sad i hope she is okay, she is so wonderful! Evil or Very Mad haters, they should be ashamed of themselves!
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:16 am

IWSICS wrote:
yaya wrote:

I know, I was wondering that myself.. those guys were great and reliable! you knew u could always trust them! such a shame Members..leaving? Icon_sad
aww bless her Members..leaving? Icon_sad i hope she is okay, she is so wonderful! Members..leaving? Icon_evil haters, they should be ashamed of themselves!

it really is a shame. they were around in the very beginning...when MJHD was still sane and like my only world, lol.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:36 am

juliet wrote:Angie777, you're also leaving???

Yeah...because i think i know.....it's hard.... dunno, keep reading but it just makes thing worse.....now..

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:49 am

i know what u mean about the older members not posting as much and some leaving,that is what made this site so nice.knowing that their was always someone here that could support and lift you up when u were starting to slide.i dont mind the double posts or double info,as i know that happens occasionally,especially when u are a newer member and dont exactly know how to work/get around on this site and how to find out what u need to see before you post something,am sure it has happened to me too,that doesnt bother me.what seems to be the problem is no-one having any patience with other people anymore and not wanting people to state their own opinions and letting other people have theirs.i dont know,it does seem like ALOT of the warmth and team work has drained out of here lately.and the REALLY sad thing is ALOT of the members that seem to be drifting away seem to be the ones who TRULY put in ALOT of the work,investigating,posting,advising,detective work and the rest.so,is that what it is,are the majority of persons on here now,thinking that michael is dead?was murdered?or what?that means that all the hard work and long time that these people did is of no concern now?did we all lose hope?and what about all the inconsiteces and unanswered questions?it would be a shame for this site to turn into what the other site has fallen into.this place was like family and could be counted on to work together and talk about this when you cant talk to other people in your family and work cause they think we are nuts.i dont want to lose that,i really dont.but,it does seem different
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:02 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i know what u mean about the older members not posting as much and some leaving,that is what made this site so nice.knowing that their was always someone here that could support and lift you up when u were starting to slide.i dont mind the double posts or double info,as i know that happens occasionally,especially when u are a newer member and dont exactly know how to work/get around on this site and how to find out what u need to see before you post something,am sure it has happened to me too,that doesnt bother me.what seems to be the problem is no-one having any patience with other people anymore and not wanting people to state their own opinions and letting other people have theirs.i dont know,it does seem like ALOT of the warmth and team work has drained out of here lately.and the REALLY sad thing is ALOT of the members that seem to be drifting away seem to be the ones who TRULY put in ALOT of the work,investigating,posting,advising,detective work and the rest.so,is that what it is,are the majority of persons on here now,thinking that michael is dead?was murdered?or what?that means that all the hard work and long time that these people did is of no concern now?did we all lose hope?and what about all the inconsiteces and unanswered questions?it would be a shame for this site to turn into what the other site has fallen into.this place was like family and could be counted on to work together and talk about this when you cant talk to other people in your family and work cause they think we are nuts.i dont want to lose that,i really dont.but,it does seem different

I don't want to leave. I'm just tired of the people that think it's okay to attack other people. I'm tired of all the fighting. It's okay to debate different theories. But to purposely start fights. I can't deal with that anymore. It feels horrible.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:23 pm

i know i have had a few misinterpetations done to me,i even had 2 threads i had started deleted because of feeling like i was being attacked,and spoke with an older member regarding it,she just advised that she doesnt care and she just tells it like she sees it and we are all entitled to our own opinons,and yes,we are suppse to debate but not PERSONALLy attack each other,i get what u are saying,but,why should we let someone else run off the people we really do care about and WANT to hear from?their opinons,and suggestions and stuff?i dont know how to get around it,but,we have to to go any further dont u think?otherwise,what happens to all the hard work you and they all did?what would be the purpose?sorry,i just am tired of losing all the old members you know?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down