Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue

+8
amber
city.gal1
Human_nature
nohype
mjssoulmate
Truth_or_Dare
ILuvUMoreMJ
jenn77
12 posters

Go down

Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue Empty Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue

Post by jenn77 Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:44 pm

The back cover of Rabbi Shmulley's Michael Jackson tapes book is a fake. I verified by listening on you tube to the interview rabbi gave msnbc june 26th 2009. Rabbi clearly states in this interview that he had not spoken to MJ in years mentionning their friendship had come to an end many years ago. Now look closely at the pic on the back cover of the book, in the background on the pic we can see Paris isn't she pretty looking exactly the way we have always seen her. Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue Icon_wink PROBLEM!!! many years ago there is no way Paris looked like that, we are talking about an 11 year old child and we all know how kids are constantly changing. We all know Paris had to look much younger YEARS ago. Therefore, if Rabbi and Michael would have taken a recent pic together for the book there would be at some point some speaking involved. Then I thought it could be photoshopped, great theory right? NO WOULD BE A STUPID THING TO DO FOR THE RABBI. He would obviously compromise he credibility and ultimately hurt his sales. Who would want to buy a book that is supposed to reveal nothing but the truth but yet there is a lie on the back cover of the book. Either they speak and have some sort of relationship or they dont speak and dont hang out!!! HELLOOOO. It is so obvious all this sloppyness in regards to a lot of things and events surrounding this whole "MJ death" are intentionnal. My 11 year old would know better than to put such a pic on the back cover of this book. Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue Icon_biggrin Please leave your comments on this.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue Empty Re: Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue

Post by jenn77 Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Darn, the pic didn't show up... I'll try and figure it out on my own however it would be nice if someone could help me post a pic from my computer.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue Empty Re: Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:00 pm

I just looked at it on Amazon and I'm pretty sure that isn't Paris...sorry.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Sorry but that's not Paris. The person on the cover looks older than Paris does now.
Besides, I don't know how involved in this hoax the Rabbi would be considering the things he has said about MJ. On on hand he said he wants people to see the man behind the icon but on the other hand, the way he is interpreting his words is twisted and is contradicting what MJ is saying. He doesn't seem to be in this for anything else but the money.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:17 pm

No, that is not Paris. It could Mark Lester's daughter, though.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Ok... well could someone get a pic on here or a link to a pic of mark lester's daughter about 8 years ago plz. Thank you all for your comments.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Even though I'm pretty much convinced that the Rabbi's "tapes" are NOT from 9 years ago, (I'm reading the book and everything sounds so eerie, as if it was recorded and written within the last 12 months) the pic on the back cover resembles Paris, yet is far too old to be her now.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Well hype we see eye to eye on one thing, I do not believe the tapes are 9 years old either and his book contradicts a few things that I have read so far in comparison to Randy J. Taraborelli's biography. I also read unmasked but I wont use anything in it to compare stories because I dont trust the author, sure dont send me the vibe of honesty. http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/0/37/40/0/@/262561-paris-jackson-637x0-2.jpg Check out this link and compare, I still feel there is a good possibility it could be her. Who knows maybe they made her look a little older somehow.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Jenn,
Judging for them pic you posted, who knows? It could be Paris in the book photo. If it is indeed her, it will definitely prove that those tapes aren't as old as we are being led to believe.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Hype: Thank you for at least considering it to be possible. I always seem to get negative comments about my observations and it gets frustrating! I spend a lot of time checking every theory I come up with. Anyway ty.

Love
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:43 pm

@Jenn

Check your PM's.... Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue Icon_smile
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:27 pm

This is not Paris in the backgroud, it's a woman, an adult, look :

Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue 20091004142536
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:33 pm

I don't think it's Paris and I'm not sure that it's represented to be her.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:51 pm

I dont think they wanted to emphasize it was paris, could have been a type of clue that is right in front of our faces waiting to see if anyone will pick up on it.

Anyway, nobody thinks it could be paris so I guess I must be wrong.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:56 pm

I dont think I will post in the forum anymore, I dont think like most of you and that is why we never seem to agree. I must be the odd ball! lol

I still love this site and will keep reading, only will keep my opinions to myself. You guys are great and keep the posts on all topics coming, I love to read them.

Jenn77
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:58 pm

jenn77 wrote:I dont think I will post in the forum anymore, I dont think like most of you and that is why we never seem to agree. I must be the odd ball! lol

I still love this site and will keep reading, only will keep my opinions to myself. You guys are great and keep the posts on all topics coming, I love to read them.

Jenn77

No it's ok to post what you think Jenn77.

I posted many things where people don't agree and it's ok. I think it's why we're all here, to give our ideas, and then , see what the others think about it.

Don't take it personally please ok, and still post please Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Just because people have differences of opinion does not mean you are an "odd ball" as you state. I think the differences of opinions are what make this site great and the give and take is what makes it interesting.

I don't think that anyone is disgreeing with you in a negative way and no need to "guess I must be wrong" -- maybe you're right and the rest of us are wrong! So please don't stop posting and keep opinions to yourself just because you may see things in a different light. I don't get the sense that this is a "majority rules" forum but rather an interesting exchange of ideas and theories.

...IMHO
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:15 pm

Thank you guys for the encouragement it is very nice on your part. I guess the reason I am considering not posting anymore is because it is upsetting when you spend hours verifying your theory with pics, articles, youtube, to see that you are perhaps the only one with that belief or the only one who can see it. When I post I hope for some kind of approval, I guess for some kind of validation to my theories.

I am having a kinda blahh day, probably what is wrong with me. Again thank you for your kindness.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 pm

jenn77 wrote:I dont think I will post in the forum anymore, I dont think like most of you and that is why we never seem to agree. I must be the odd ball! lol

Jenn77
Please dont stop posting..No one here knows who could be right and the end of the day, till we get proof until we get it we must keep posting ideas as thats what leads us to the substantial finds, people will disagree all the time but we'l never no anything if we stop sharing... just for the record i dont think its paris but i do think that photo is more recent of mj..
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:36 pm

I don't think that it is Paris either, but don't stop posting. You could be right and all of us could be wrong. All of us here differ from what most others believe. We believe that he is alive. Only time will tell who's opinions and posts are right and who's are wrong, but we all need to stick together and never give up. Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue Icon_smile
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:37 pm

I should have said that I really studied the pic when you brought it up and I can see why one might think that it is Paris -- there is some resemblance there. So I didn't automatically dismiss your thought(s).

I just didn't see it to be her once I studied it -- it seemed to be an older woman. Also, Schmuley doesn't wear glasses these days (he must have upgraded to contacts, LOL) so I am assuming that the pictures was taken at least a few years ago and therefore "Paris" was too old to be in that photo. On the other hand, who knows?

Again, I don't think that you should be discouraged at all and feel that something is wrong with you. I think that we are all overloaded on info and looking at things with the thought of finding something. I, myself, don't even know what to think anymore about this whole MJ business -- there is just too much that is out of place and strange. I've had to remove myself from the computer for the last 2 days because of the constant forum watching, youtube, etc. just to sort of regroup -- it's too taxing sometimes and I just needed a break.

So again, don't be discouraged and feel that you shouldn't post anymore. I should have clarified that I did indeed give your post consideration before I replied -- it wasn't quick and out-of-hand. I'm sorry that you felt that I might have "dismissed" your work too quickly.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Ok.. Ok.. I get the point.

Now PLEASE stop sending me messages of apology or encouragement to keep posting. I feel like I am receiving pity and absolutely do not want that, I am sorry that you guys felt that you had to all write me encouragement notes. I know that you all meant well I KNOW Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue Icon_smile However I dont like to get much attention.

So lets not bring this up anymore we are all good I love you guys here and apreciate your friendly concern. Maybe I will post again in the futur.

NOW PLEASE, NO MORE TALK ABOUT THIS, LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED!! Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue Icon_sunny
Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue Icon_flower Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue Icon_rr
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:02 pm

The rabbi also used a picture of a wax figure.Madame Tussaud
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Nope...not Paris......But looks like the Michael from recent years
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 pm

I have a funny feeling about rabbi, he dont seem genuinly honest or bending the truths, dunno cant explain it. Like I believe I've said before stuff in his book contradicts stuff in Randy J. Taraborelli's biography wich has been around for quite a while now. Has anyone heard anything about MJ dissmissing anything in Taraborelli's biography?
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:35 am

I haven't read the book yet, I'm waiting for a copy from my local library because I don't want to give my money to this man but I do want to read it so that I can draw my own conclusions. i should have it in about a week or so.

From what I have seen of this man on TV, I don't get a good vibe from him. He keeps saying that Michael wanted this information that he is now presenting to be shown to the world. This was supposed to have been done back in in 2002/2003 sometime but because of the 2nd set of allegations he couldn't. He claims that the focus was supposed to be on helping children/family and that under the circumstances it wasn't the right time for the book to come out.

I have read the most recent version of the Taraborelli bio -- I haven't read anything anywhere else that Michael dismisses anything in his book.

The rabbi, I don't get a good feeling about. It has also been circulated on the net that he has been in some trouble of his own and supposedly "mispent" money of the charity that he and Michael started. I've even read somewhere that he was thrown out of his synagogue for similar reasons. Personally, I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling about him -- it seems that he is just out make a buck.

From the tapes that have been revealed on TV, I find it a bit difficult that these were things that Michael really wanted to put "out there" for general consumption.

I guess I will have to make up my mind about this once I read the book and not just base my current opionions from the interviews that I've seen on TV.

Is there anything specific in the book that contradicts things that have been otherwise presented about MJ as a whole?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:05 am

Human_nature wrote:This is not Paris in the backgroud, it's a woman, an adult, look :

Rabbi shmulley's book, back cover pic is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! major clue 20091004142536

No. I agree with everyone...its not here...very similar to her though.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:25 am

In response to citygal,

The 1st thing is that he says their freindship ended because Rabbi couldn't be around him and self destruct so he cut himself out of his life. On the other hand, I read somewhere on the net that Michael ended their friendship because Rabbi stole money from the charity they started up together. The other thing I am uncertain about is that Taraborelli states in his book that Michael bleached his skin because of the vitiligo and that MJ was the one that fabricated and leaked to the press the story of the elephant man bones. Shmulley on the other hand, in the conversations MJ answers that those things are false, a rumor. Just dont know if we can belive anyone anymore.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:47 am

Actually, I saw an interview with a reporter from "the Enquirer" (I know an excellent news source, not!) but he also claimed that the elephant man bones and hyperbaric chamber stories came from Jackson's camp directly -- that they actually called to give those stories to them. Supposedly Michael believed that any publicity, even if it wasn't "good" was better than no publicity at all. Also, Liz was always in "The Enquirer" and he wanted them to cover him as much as they did her.

I'm with you -- who knows what to believe or not anymore. That's why I feel like my head is going to explode. I guess it's safe to say that we will never really know the truth, at least that's what I think.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:49 am

I heard more then once that all the strange stuff about MJ..........Elephant Man's bones, the Hyperbaric Chamber and maybe one or two other WERE leaked by MJ's people with MJ's permission.......to get publicity.

Who knows what's true or not.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:02 am

I don't believe this rabbi... he want's $$$!!!
He is a man of God, if he really cared so much for Michael, he would donate the money from the book to Heal The World foundation in his honor...
But I guess he want's to make money for his Own Personal Pocket foundation..!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:59 am

The story about the  Hyperbaric Chamber came from Michael .Charles Montgomery from the Enquier was the one with the news about the hyperbaric chamber.P.T Barnum all the way.. and the rest is history.Ive got it from Tarraborelli's book.( Its really the very first crazy story about Michael Jackson)
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:00 pm

oh forgot something..The picture on the front of the book is a wax figure from Tussauds.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:18 pm

silvy wrote:oh forgot something..The picture on the front of the book is a wax figure from Tussauds.

Which book?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:32 pm

the rabbi book of mj's tapes. However it is probably not her cause I am the only one who thinks that. I must need glasses! lol
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:35 pm

I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to buy this book instead of waiting to get from the library -- I'm going to have to spend much time with it for interpretation purposes.

Sigh, I really didn't want to put money in this guy's pocket.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Even if I dont think much of shmulley, there is something that dont sit right with me. Not really any major things but.... dunno how to say it.... just get a funny vibe from it, that it is revealing of something more than mj's soul... maybe I spend too much time thinking about all this... going COOCOO....LOL
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down