Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!!

+37
MJSmile4Us
EarthAngel90
mjssoulmate
dunno_it
Smelly
dancer1792
HeavyHearts
Grace
mjj29081958
The Little White Bird
lou
amber
Human_nature
DaduXLoveMJEver
AugustMoon
speechlessornot
Makea
Stillalive
Ivonne
phyli
4evermichael71
See
miss j
BJ
amy
Ilovemjstill
rowdyangel
lovelidae
infinitylady
labkomj7
swan
queenpanther55
icy55
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFoReVeRandAlways
andrea_garay2005
Glitterfly
41 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:11 am

BJ wrote:LoL...I love your banner, Angie. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

THX! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Lol

Back to top Go down

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!!

Post by skywriter Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:24 am

HeavyHearts wrote:I am very confused but a little entertained OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Bom

I was only confused too until I read the statement above, I am now entertained.OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Lol
skywriter
skywriter

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:55 am

What's going on now?
Can anybody explain this article?
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:46 am

BJ wrote:What's going on now?
Can anybody explain this article?

Yes please, could anybody explain. I'm lost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:49 am

Kuki wrote:Angie, your banner......OMG.......... let me have a bite!!!! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Lol

I'd love to let U Kuki, but Mike says......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcLedSrNtxc&NR=1

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 am

Angie777 wrote:
Kuki wrote:Angie, your banner......OMG.......... let me have a bite!!!! OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Lol

I'd love to let U Kuki, but Mike says......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcLedSrNtxc&NR=1

OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Lol OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Lol

Sad ...

lol! lol! Twisted Evil
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:24 am

Well is this the British Michael Jackson you all are referring to?
http://en.wikipedia.org.wiki/Michael_Jackson_(radio_commentator)
Or did I found the wrong things? OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:32 am

Hey, geee! Why cant I get my links done? OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Icon_mad
Please copy the links I've post above copy the whole thing included "(radio_commentator)" and it will bring you to a google page, click the link appears there and it will direct you to the wikipedia. OFFICIALLY RUMBLED!!! IT'S A THRILLER!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the REAL Michael Jackson!!! - Page 3 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitterfly Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:09 am

I believe I've found out who "I" is:
Mr Ian McDonald

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_McDonald_(author)

R.E "Michael Jackson, two years older than I, is alive ... alive!"

It is worth mentioning the link in his Wikipedia to "Scissors Cut Paper Wrap Stone (1994)". There is a scene in Cirque du Soleil "Believe" by Criss Angel which involves the "Scissors Cut Paper Wrap Stone" game. The entire show has been orchestrated to tell the truth to the masses about the music industry and all entertainers, illuminati, NWO, Government, the future of our planet etc. I urge you to take this post seriously. If you Google "Bruno" you will find out some of what is going on for yourself.
Glitterfly
Glitterfly

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3