Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Thriller' Director and Producer Say Michael Jackson Owes Money

4 posters

Go down

'Thriller' Director and Producer Say Michael Jackson Owes Money Empty 'Thriller' Director and Producer Say Michael Jackson Owes Money

Post by city.gal1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:25 pm

The director and producer of the iconic "Thriller" music video are less than thrilled. George Folsey, Jr., the video's producer, filed a claim on Thursday stating that he is due more than $1 million for his contribution.

An attorney for director John Landis also made a claim on Thursday against Michael Jackson's estate. He believes to be owed more than $1.3 million.
Landis also filed a suit to prevent Jackson from pursuing additional "Thriller" projects, such as a musical theater production. The cases continue to be pending. Take a look at court papers related to the suits here.
Jackson's former manager, Leonard Rowe, said he is owed more than $300,000 on Thursday, according to the Associated Press. Earlier this week, dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein filed a claim as well. Published 14 hours ago

source: http://www.theinsider.com/news/2992354__Thriller_Director_and_Producer_Say_Michael_Jackson_Owes_Money
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

'Thriller' Director and Producer Say Michael Jackson Owes Money Empty Re: 'Thriller' Director and Producer Say Michael Jackson Owes Money

Post by ishealive Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:04 am

WTF why didn't they do all of this claiming earlier??
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

'Thriller' Director and Producer Say Michael Jackson Owes Money Empty Re: 'Thriller' Director and Producer Say Michael Jackson Owes Money

Post by dancer1792 Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:33 am

This is crazy. Everyone seems to be after money, but why claim this so late? This claim should have been made months ago.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:45 am

*AHEM*
October 31, 2009 - Saturday

'Thriller' Director and Producer Say Michael Jackson Owes Money SpacerWith all due respect
Since the untimely passing of my friend, there has been much speculation regarding what I would call a "Death Hoax." This particular hoax is just a hoax. I have received many supportive e-mail from hundreds of fans over the past couple of months, however, we really need to support Michael's children. I have not had any contact with them, however, I know that their loss is much more difficult than yours or mine. Please give me some space right now as I am suffering a great loss as well.

There have also been some people who are out there from my past that are making all sorts of erroneous claims. Do not believe the hype. Strike out against these people so the truth can settle and we can all accept the truth as one, as Michael would have wanted us to.

Yours very truly,

Dave Dave

...I'm just saying!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down