Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock.

+15
GirlSaturday
ilprincipe
missyoumuch
rowdyangel
lovelidae
~StarLight~UK~
mjthelegendlives
MJJ Love
MJFoReVeRandAlways
stardust
Kuki
PepaBCN
BJ
Jubilee
Harleyblonde
19 posters

Go down

South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock. Empty South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock.

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:34 am

I have just come across this on the internet. Totally disgusting and no respect at all- how low will people stoop to get ratings? The media look pussycats next to stuff like this. They dont even wait a decent time till they are cold in their graves.
Swayze and Jackson in South Park

(UKPA) – 57 minutes ago
Patrick Swayze has been featured in a cartoon comedy South Park episode called I See Dead Celebrities less than a month after his death.
The first episode in the controversial hit show's 12th series, which aired in the US on Wednesday night, also features Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and David Carradine among other celebrities who all died this year - prompting some critics to say the show has taken the joke too far.
The spoof of thriller The Sixth Sense sees lead characters Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny come to the rescue after the ghost of Michael Jackson possesses Kyle's little brother Ike, making him claim he is "a little white girl."
They enter him in a child beauty pageant and Jackson's ghost is freed to join other dead celebrities on a bus in purgatory, waiting to enter heaven, but it goes straight to hell.
The ghost of Kill Bill star Carradine - who was found hanged in his hotel room - is even shown hanging in a wardrobe wearing stockings and high-heels.
South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker are no strangers to controversy.
An episode from the last series which showed Steven Spielberg and George Lucas raping Indiana Jones - the creators' expression of their feelings towards Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - caused outrage.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock. Empty Re: South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock.

Post by Jubilee Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:39 am

They've definitely taken it too far this time, have a bit of respect Sad xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock. Empty Re: South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock.

Post by BJ Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:51 am

Omfg...how stupid is this?!
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:07 am

WTH??? It's too "wild" to be true! What a cruelty! South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock. Icon_mad
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:14 am

I guess there is nothing people like us could do against this kind of BS?
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:19 am

Kuki wrote:I guess there is nothing people like us could do against this kind of BS?

Yep, just don't give them the ratings! xxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by stardust Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:22 am

The creators of South Park have no shame, if these idiots can find fame through being this offensive and disgusting, there must be room for decent people like myself to enter the film industry
I am in shock this is disgraceful
stardust
stardust

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:36 am

Unbelievably disgusting.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:01 am

That is a shame.
Why do they allow programs like this.
Sounds like its time to TANK their ratings and hsow.
Hope it gets cancelled.

I hate that people are so disrespectful nowadays.
Ugh
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:20 am

Jubilee wrote:
Kuki wrote:I guess there is nothing people like us could do against this kind of BS?

Yep, just don't give them the ratings! xxxxx

Yes, there is! well at least we can try...

Dont watch the programs

Dont buy the products from companies who support these programs

Send messages, that if they continue supporting these kind of programs you wont buy their products.

I dont know if this is how it works with South Park, but it does with most programs.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:51 am

OMG...Some people just go too far. No respect. South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock. Icon_mad

Although I did like South Park in the past......this time I am truely shocked and appalled!! South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock. Icon_cry
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:58 am

We could also send emails and letters to the studios and production companies of these shows and let them know our disgust. We need to start telling these people how we feel and what we won't stand for.

I find this utterly disgusting.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:24 pm

I always hated South Park

It is crass, crude, disrespectful and downright insulting. Evil or Very Mad

Therefore, I can't say I'm that surprised.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:26 pm

they should totally not be allowed to air that trash at all its downright disrespectful
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:28 pm

That's pathetic....but I'm not surprised....
some greedy ppl do a lot to get high ratings
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:42 pm

South Park jumped out of the gate 12 seasons ago as a program dedicated to controversial and imo cutting edge humor. They are not going to soften their punch just for Michael Jackson fans.

Does this episode push the envelope...go too far? I haven't seen it yet. It is scheduled to air tonight. I have to reserve opinion until I see it. It could all just be a bunch of hype to encourage viewers and generate ratings.

Tonight's episode could be some awful display of crudity that makes me cringe. Likewise it could be mild and cause me to say "Is that all. LOL...they got me!"

Admittedly the real question that I had upon seeing the announcement is... "Why include Walter Cronkite?" He was one of the most dignified and respected journalists in television history. He is an unusual target for a comedy program especially one like South Park.

My questions will be answered after I watch the program.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:23 pm

of Southpark I would have expected nothing else. it's pretty usual for them...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:38 pm

I loved South Park since I was 8 years old , been watching it since I can remember - but they complete lost respect of me on this episode .. it was disrespecting every celebrity who past away in the recent months .... they need to quit with that episode ..... they lost my respect for them.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Figures, it's South Park. I don't know why they get away with the shows they do but I think in TV land, it's a free for all nowadays.
Homosexual lovers, crude language, martial affairs, nudity, among other things are deemed alright on television now, and so is this garbage from South Park.

What goes around comes around South Park...your turn is coming....
South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock. Icon_twisted
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Are you guys really that shocked by Trey Parker and Matt Stone?

DawneVee - What's wrong with homosexual lovers? Just wonderin'... South Park totally sick!!! be prepared for shock. Icon_rolleyes
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down