Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's Voice Lessons via Phone...TOO GOOD!! MUST LISTEN!!

5 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's Voice Lessons via Phone...TOO GOOD!! MUST LISTEN!! Empty Michael Jackson's Voice Lessons via Phone...TOO GOOD!! MUST LISTEN!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:04 am

I saw these yesterday and had to post!! Dont know if these have been posted or not...I think not, but please listen. MJ is on the phone with his voice coach and they are having a lesson. Its too sexy listening to him hit the LOOOWWWW notes!! Dayum!!!

Enjoy!!

EDIT: The vids didnt post so here are the links...sorry!! And enjoy the vids that go along with it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LWcyrjGXAw&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho7bN-nv--w&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxTcGZuibwA&feature=related
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Voice Lessons via Phone...TOO GOOD!! MUST LISTEN!! Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Voice Lessons via Phone...TOO GOOD!! MUST LISTEN!!

Post by White_Orchid Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:32 am

Fascinating....lifelong practice to sing?...I did not know that.....very informative, thanks so much for posting!
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Voice Lessons via Phone...TOO GOOD!! MUST LISTEN!! Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Voice Lessons via Phone...TOO GOOD!! MUST LISTEN!!

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 am

Awww...that was my happiness for the day Michael Jackson's Voice Lessons via Phone...TOO GOOD!! MUST LISTEN!! Icon_biggrin
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:07 am

White_Orchid wrote:Fascinating....lifelong practice to sing?...I did not know that.....very informative, thanks so much for posting!

Michael always practiced for hours before he sang in the studio.to open up his voice I just read this in Bruce Sweiden's book, "In The Studio With Michael". It's mostly a technical book about recording but he had a few little stories in it about MJ.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:22 am

Yep...singers need to train their voices all the time. Just like if youre a runner, you need to train for a marathon.........
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:42 am

I've learned so much from our forum, ....I thought MJ born with gift and that was it.

Thanks so much for the education and broadening of my horizons, I love it! Michael Jackson's Voice Lessons via Phone...TOO GOOD!! MUST LISTEN!! Herz
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Awwww that made my day! Thank you! Michael Jackson's Voice Lessons via Phone...TOO GOOD!! MUST LISTEN!! Herz
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Youre welcome!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down