Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's children on reality show?

+7
gigi
ILuvUMoreMJ
neverlandprincess
Harleyblonde
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFOREVER
city.gal1
11 posters

Go down

Michael's children on reality show? Empty Michael's children on reality show?

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:28 am

Yesterday on one of the "entertainment news" shows I heard that the kids might be featured on the reality show that A&E is supposed to air with the Jackson Bros.

If this is true, I find it appalling that the family would let the kids be on the show given that we all know how Michael wanted them out of the limelight. Even one of the show hosts commented that Michael would "be rolling in his grave".

I know that as a general rule this forum steers fairly clear with regard to conversation about the kids in order to protect them as we know Michael wants/wanted.

I'm wondering what you guys think, and if maybe we should start a petition to A&E asking them not "show" the children?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Michael's children on reality show? Empty Re: Michael's children on reality show?

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:29 am

Last edited by MJFOREVER on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Michael's children on reality show? Empty Re: Michael's children on reality show?

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:33 am

As an afterthought to my original post...assuming that Mj is alive and being the puppetmaster in the background would there be a reason that he would want the children on such a show?

(Maybe I shouldn't even ask this question because of the debate that might ensue and the feeling that the kids shouldn't be up for discussion--IDK.)
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:37 am

city.gal1 wrote:As an afterthought to my original post...assuming that Mj is alive and being the puppetmaster in the background would there be a reason that he would want the children on such a show?

(Maybe I shouldn't even ask this question because of the debate that might ensue and the feeling that the kids shouldn't be up for discussion--IDK.)

True i delete my post;)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:45 am

Well I'll leave my post and everyone can think what they want for themselves. We don't have to have a discussion on this on the forum.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:50 am

It´s VERY wrong to do what the family is doing, I agree. It´s all I have to say.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:16 pm

I have mixed feelings on this one. Maybe the Children want to do this but if they dont then the Jacksons are really exploiting them. Prince and Paris had been having acting lessons when MJ was "alive" and Paris has said she wants to be in showbiz like her Father so maybe they want this? As someone suggested it may be MJ himself behind this. I personally dont think anything would be as much of an ordeal as the whole world seeing them at the memorial and funeral though. I really dont know what to think.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:41 pm

TMZ has reported now that Katherine has said no way. YEEEEY
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:44 pm

I just now heard on ET that: Janet is ok with the show that is airing in December but REbbie is very very upset and has said "Michael is spinning in his grave"...also that Katherine has stated that she will not allow the children on the reality show because it is not what Michael would have wanted.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:14 pm

I am so glad Katherine made a statement about this...I would have had a hernia if they let those kids on the show. Michael's children on reality show? Whew
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gigi Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:22 am

Hi everyone Im brand new to forums so I hope this works!

Just want to add something to this subject:

When Jermaine was on RTEs Late Late Show a few weeks back he said Michael's children are going to get involved in movies! I was taken aback at how definite he was about it.

Heres the link, this bit is at 7:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU2b0qv0aZk&feature=PlayList&p=6D05C3FB12E42493&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=27
gigi
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 am

Omg that's the first time I've seen a real tear from any family member!! Surprised Did Jermaine take acting classes with the kids? Rolling Eyes Thanks for posting. Smile

Edit: After watching the whole thing, I have to say that was the best interview I've seen Jermaine do so far...it's the first time I've seen anything of Michael in him (maybe he's been studying), but he actually seemed almost sincere. pale The interviewer was so respectful too...what a difference from American talk shows.

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:38 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I am so glad Katherine made a statement about this...I would have had a hernia if they let those kids on the show. Michael's children on reality show? Whew

I am glad she did too.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:55 am

Just like I have said in the past Katherine is always in the know. There is no way she would allow her grandchildren to be exploited in a reality show for family members to make a monetary profit. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by gigi Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:57 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Omg that's the first time I've seen a real tear from any family member!! Michael's children on reality show? Icon_surprised Did Jermaine take acting classes with the kids? Michael's children on reality show? Icon_rolleyes Thanks for posting. Michael's children on reality show? Icon_smile

Edit: After watching the whole thing, I have to say that was the best interview I've seen Jermaine do so far...it's the first time I've seen anything of Michael in him (maybe he's been studying), but he actually seemed almost sincere. Michael's children on reality show? Icon_pale The interviewer was so respectful too...what a difference from American talk shows.

Do you mean you were a bit thrown about him seeming sincere and crying etc? I was a bit Michael's children on reality show? Icon_cry at the time but then I remembered that he refers to Michael in the present tense "this is why we come here" and I felt better! Ive noticed several of the family do this! Surely they cant all be forgetting he's supposed to be dead!
gigi
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:17 am

I"m glad Jermaine seemed sincere. It did worry me a bit too, but then I thought he's being coached by the best (Michael). I think Jermaine has messed up so much Michael had to get him back on track. Just my opinion and I could be wrong and most likely am.. Keep the faith!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:21 am

Yes, it did throw me when I watched both parts...it's the first time I've seen him act like a brother who's in mourning. Sad I did notice he used the present tense, but I know I've done that when speaking of someone who just passed, so unless it's really out of place I don't usually think much of it. Does anyone know when this was taped? Did he just get better at acting?

Edit: I hope you're right 4everMichael.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Yes, it did throw me when I watched both parts...it's the first time I've seen him act like a brother who's in mourning. Michael's children on reality show? Icon_sad I did notice he used the present tense, but I know I've done that when speaking of someone who just passed, so unless it's really out of place I don't usually think much of it. Does anyone know when this was taped? Did he just get better at acting?

I hope I am too...We just have to focus on the inconsistencies of it all. Just because Jermaine mustered up some sincerity doesn't take away from what we have found so far.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:31 am

Im sorry but IMAO Jermaine has realised that he's not been looking very genuine when it came mj's "death" i bet he knows people have thought about his actions,he'll just be trying to act better in accordance now! Jermaine,im sorry but its too late, you should of been upset from the word go he is/was your brother and i personally have dislike of your actions since that day! We as fans have been devastated since the minute the news broke and could not face having a camera constantly in our face...its called time to mourn.... sorry for the rant guys....
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by gigi Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:35 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Yes, it did throw me when I watched both parts...it's the first time I've seen him act like a brother who's in mourning. Michael's children on reality show? Icon_sad I did notice he used the present tense, but I know I've done that when speaking of someone who just passed, so unless it's really out of place I don't usually think much of it. Does anyone know when this was taped? Did he just get better at acting?

It was a live interview on Friday 11 September
It was right after the Vienna show was cancelled, so he may also have been tired and emotional from all that stuff
gigi
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:24 am

gigi wrote:

It was a live interview on Friday 11 September
It was right after the Vienna show was cancelled, so he may also have been tired and emotional from all that stuff
That's a good point gigi Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:33 am

That is a good point! He wasn't hamming it up for the cameras for a change...he didn't even flash his usual smile. I hope that's all it is.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:38 am

Regarding Jermaine, he certainly looked sincere and hurting, not because of anything else but the Vienna Concert Cancellation. He's getting better with his acting with all the exposures. Can't wait til his next drama.

Gigi, thanks for the link.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:41 am

@Juliet-I so agree with both you and gigi-That's the only reason why Jermaine was upset...the Vienna tribute was a disaster.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:54 am

Yes, 4EVERMICHAEL, and they call those tears "Crocodile Tears"
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:59 am

juliet wrote:Yes, 4EVERMICHAEL, and they call those tears "Crocodile Tears"

Absolutely! Jerk-maine is just that..a jerk
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down