Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe: TII is mostly body doubles....

4 posters

Go down

Joe: TII is mostly body doubles.... Empty Joe: TII is mostly body doubles....

Post by See Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Katherine Jackson — This Isn't It

Posted Oct 16th 2009 12:40AM by TMZ Staff

Something is going on with the Jackson family …. multiple sources are telling us the family has been invited with open arms to attend the premiere of "This Is It" …. but Katherine Jackson and other family members insist they have been snubbed.
Here's what we know — 60 tickets for the Michael Jackson movie have been offered to the family, yet Katherine insists no one ever called them about getting seats. Several sources tell us they believe the ticket offer was made to certain members of the family but the offer was never relayed to Katherine.
Fact is … Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. She tells TMZ as far as she's concerned it's not a real movie because there is no acting — just rehearsal footage.
But we're also told Jackson's three kids have been telling Katherine they want to see it … bad.
Joe Jackson insists "This is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."
Sources say Sony not only offered the Jackson family seats to the premiere, but also offered a private screening.

Joe: TII is mostly body doubles.... Suspect Joe: TII is mostly body doubles.... Suspect Joe: TII is mostly body doubles.... Suspect Joe: TII is mostly body doubles.... Icon_question
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Joe: TII is mostly body doubles.... Empty Re: Joe: TII is mostly body doubles....

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:59 am

Opend this one a wile ago...does anybody have an opinion on this???
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Joe: TII is mostly body doubles.... Empty Re: Joe: TII is mostly body doubles....

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:01 am

I´m going to go and see it anyway, even if Joe is probably right. And I might going all crazy now, but didn´t somebody from AEG actually admitted to have used doubles during the rehersals?
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:04 am

I thought the Jackson were to have a private screening, but it was cancelled because Randy wanted to bring a date, which AEG or Sony, or both were not thrilled with.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:05 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I´m going to go and see it anyway, even if Joe is probably right. And I might going all crazy now, but didn´t somebody from AEG actually admitted to have used doubles during the rehersals?

Hmm did not know that AEG said that thanks...
So we are off to see fake Michaels... cool can't wait... Joe: TII is mostly body doubles.... Suspect
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:10 am

I dont know what to say about this.
Maybe Joe is right and they used doubles or he is lying again and he only say that because like he says 'the media is gonna tear this movie apart' so way not say there are alot of doubles?(hope you guys understand where i wanna go, little hard to explain in english) Razz
But i dont gonna say ohw this isnt mj when i watch the trailers im gonna watch the movie first(although there are some strange parts in it:P)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:15 am

See wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I´m going to go and see it anyway, even if Joe is probably right. And I might going all crazy now, but didn´t somebody from AEG actually admitted to have used doubles during the rehersals?

Hmm did not know that AEG said that thanks...
So we are off to see fake Michaels... cool can't wait... Joe: TII is mostly body doubles.... Suspect

Please don´t take my word 100% I´m not really sure, Joe: TII is mostly body doubles.... Icon_redface but somewhere in my head I have a memory of Kenny saying that they did.

YEah I can´t wait either! It´s gonna be so much fun!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down