Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJHD in Read Out Format Only - CLOSED DOWN .....

+10
nohype
Reflection
emo_pinkt
ilprincipe
J.J_loves_MJ
annieisnotokey
PinkLizard
Give.In.To.Me
DawneVee
EarthAngel90
14 posters

Go down

MJHD in Read Out Format Only - CLOSED DOWN ..... Empty MJHD in Read Out Format Only - CLOSED DOWN .....

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 am

I am so sad and enraged with anger .. the Official MJHD website is only in Read Out Format ... the website is closed ... if anyone on here would like to express their anger as much I do ... please leave a comment .. thanxs.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

MJHD in Read Out Format Only - CLOSED DOWN ..... Empty Re: MJHD in Read Out Format Only - CLOSED DOWN .....

Post by DawneVee Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 am

Yeah I was a bit freaked this morning when I logged on and couldn't access the forum.

I don't know what went on last night...I logged off of MJHD about midnight and all hell broke loose between that and 7:30 a.m. when I woke up this morning.

I honestly believe MJHD Admin closed the forum because of what was being said about her and the info people were digging up on her.

It has nothing to do with the forum hitting it's maximum number or whatever.

I hope someone does take the reigns from her if she doesn't want to continue on anymore so we all can go back there.

I was honestly sad I wouldn't be able to talk with ya'll again... and felt like we were being forced to be silent.

But we're not...we're here... Razz

I hope others from MJHD will make their way here as well so we don't lose anybody. Cool
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MJHD in Read Out Format Only - CLOSED DOWN ..... Empty Re: MJHD in Read Out Format Only - CLOSED DOWN .....

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:33 am

I pray she changes her mind , if not - we got this ... I am so glad I join this.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 pm

ARRR, I was so pissed when I went to MJHD today! After the threads last night attacking admins. I knew something bad was going to happen, some of them should have left well enough alone.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Wtf? That means no one can ever reply to anything on there ever again? We can only READ?!?!!?

Something strange is definitely going on. Somebody knows something.

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:20 pm

I have tried to leave a comment in the 'what do you believe' section but it has been awaiting moderation all day! If it was full to capacity the admin could have just warned us and deleted some of the forum threads to make space available. There is obviously more to it than that..............................................
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm soooo glad I signed in the back up Forum!!
I can't believe the MJHD Forum is closed. I don't think it is because it's reached full capacity.
I honestly think the Admin closed it because of the attacks against him/her.
I don't blame him/her, but I surely hope he/she will reconsider.
Also, I'm going to backup in my PC some of the most interesting threads. Something tells me the site will be gone soon.
Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:37 pm

PinkLizard wrote:I have tried to leave a comment in the 'what do you believe' section but it has been awaiting moderation all day! If it was full to capacity the admin could have just warned us and deleted some of the forum threads to make space available. There is obviously more to it than that..............................................

Exactly, I told her that...just delete the older threads. She published my comment too.
I guess things were just getting out of hand and she closed it for her own safety...at least that's what someone was saying in the chat room on here earlier.

Hopefully she will hand over the site to someone else, so we can get back on there. If she doesn't want to keep it up anymore, fine, give the job to someone else, but don't let the 2,200 members and numerous guests suffer for it too. No
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:45 pm

DawneVee wrote:
PinkLizard wrote:I have tried to leave a comment in the 'what do you believe' section but it has been awaiting moderation all day! If it was full to capacity the admin could have just warned us and deleted some of the forum threads to make space available. There is obviously more to it than that..............................................

Exactly, I told her that...just delete the older threads. She published my comment too.
I guess things were just getting out of hand and she closed it for her own safety...at least that's what someone was saying in the chat room on here earlier.

Hopefully she will hand over the site to someone else, so we can get back on there. If she doesn't want to keep it up anymore, fine, give the job to someone else, but don't let the 2,200 members and numerous guests suffer for it too. No

My thoughts exactly! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:48 pm

I think that Admin fears of something.Thats why she closed the forum.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Today at 12 PM CET i joined MJHD...i read some posts..then i wanted to reply to one post.
I didn`t found the "reply" button..but i was logged on.
Some minutes later i recognized that Key symbol and the little message that it`s not
possible to post anymore..just to read. The message from the admin came about 30 min. later.

I was really angry and concerned.
Angry because there was no warning....from one minute to the other...forum closed.
Then i was concerned, because i really enjoyed reading of so many posts..and i wanted
to stay in touch with the users.
Sending PMs was also not possible.

June 26th (i live in germany, so it`s not californian time there) , i got up in the morning and got the bad news that MJ had died.
I was really shocked...couldn`t believe it...
But then i thought.."must be a hoax"
joined MJHD and was confirmed and happy.
Then today at lunch time...Forum closed...it felt like MJ was now finally killed with closing this forum.
But finally i found this site..and I`m happy to be here Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:58 pm

http://mjconspiracy.freehostwebs.com/

Probably why the forum was closed down. .
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflection Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Souza: You're a genius! Thank you for creating this back-up forum a few days ago! I was so sad when I got to MJHD this evening and discovered that we couldn't post anymore. I'm SO glad to see some of you here.

emo_pinkt wrote:http://mjconspiracy.freehostwebs.com/

That's weird. When I went there earlier, that site was down. I saw the thread containing the website link last night but at the time there were only a few harmless comments but what happened after that, I don't know.

If the person described on that site is really the same person and if she is unhappy that she got discovered, then she should have used a secret or different identity from the beginning.

However, I have a feeling there may be something else going on...

Last edited by Reflection on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reflection
Reflection

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:07 pm

emo_pinkt wrote:http://mjconspiracy.freehostwebs.com/

Wth.......

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 pm

thanks emo_pinkt...

that`s weird..and it scares me a bit ....

but we will see what the future will bring...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflection Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 pm

This was my earlier post on MJHD but it probably won't get approved...

WHAT HAPPENED?

The arguments between some people are regrettable but they have been there from the beginning. What do you mean - you reached your capacity? There should have been AN ADVANCE WARNING. Was it the thread about the true identity of the Admin? Did people get too close to the truth? It's strange that so many threads were deleted all the time.

There is NO way now to get in touch with THE PEOPLE from MJHD! I am VERY UPSET about that.

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:21 pm

[i]Okay...little bit freaked out that the Conspiracy site is back up and running again...been clicking on it every few hours to see if it was still down and it was...till now. WTH is going on out there? Mad
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Thank God I found this site Very Happy . Great job Souza!

I really liked the MJHD forum, but I did notice that after the site received its one-millionth hit, everything started spiraling out of control. TMZ ceases to report things first as they normally did; Joe is on TV (trying) to cry; MJ's aide is said to have stopped paying the LI premiums, then all of a sudden there's a payout; Katherine Jackson (who rarely speaks on camera) finally decides to break her silence. I think the thought of over one million people reading and questioning the hoax on MJHD got to the family, friends, etc... So they had to do something to stop the madness (so to speak). I'm not buying it though. I know MJ is out there somewhere...smile!
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:20 pm

So glad to have stumbled across this site! I was on MJHD last night when someone started the forum & provided a link to the website that questioned who Admin is & what her motives are & I figured something was going to happen so I wasn't all that shocked to see she had locked the forums this morning. Someone really did some serious digging...links Admin's personal myspace page, facebook page, and twitter pages (which have all since been deleted by their owner) were on there! I don't blame her for not wanting people to dig up all kinds of crap on her, but the biggest problem I have is that now I'm questioning what her motives were in creating & running the site. If she was playing on everyone's emotions and using their grief for her own personal gain, that is just wrong. The site had over a million hits last month, that means lots of money for her from people clicking on ads. Some were accusing her of creating fake posts within the forum with false information to keep people interested. Since MJ's life insurance policy paid out, that makes it difficult to believe the hoax theories...maybe that's why she felt she had to create things to keep people interested. Either way, the site shifted from what is the truth surrounding MJ's death to who is Admin and what are her motives. I can't blame her for wanting to keep her privacy. Oh well, I'm still just as fascinated by MJ's life/death as I was prior to all the MJHD drama so I'll still be following all the news!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:09 pm

mjconspiracy.com wan't ever 'closed' but it says it's for sale and is completely different than before. i had visited it several times before all of this started. but now the page about MJHD is gone and so is most of the information that was on there before.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Anyone been over to MJHD lately? If not, check it out. The following message was posted on there recently from the Admin. Pretty shocked that she would want to keep this going after so much of her personal info had been given out...Don't blame her for wanting to shut it down because of that. But, sounds like it might be back up and running again after all...Read below, this is on the front page of MJHD now:

**UPDATE**

In view of the recent personal attacks to MJHD Admin, the Forum was changed to Read Only Capacity.

This decision was made in order to protect myself, MJHD Admin and my personal information and identity, which was so maliciously splashed over the internet by one of our very own members with not only true information, but false and misleading information as well. MJHD has sought Legal Advice and will be taking swift action.

We understand the genuine members of this Site would very much like to see the Forum Re-Opened.

After much deliberation, we have decided to do this, however, much ‘housekeeping’ must be done before this is an option.

The need for Objective and Honest Members to be Moderators has arisen and we would ask that anyone interested to please contact us at the above email address for further information.

The return of the Forum will see any Posts targeting any Member in a negative way, giving any false or misleading information or delving into any other topics that are not associated with MJHD will be swiftly removed.

Any Member that violates our new Privacy Policy and Terms Of Use that are soon to be implemented will be Banned Immediately.

MJHD Admin
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:36 pm

i wonder when it will be opening back up?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:40 pm

aamj07 wrote:Anyone been over to MJHD lately? If not, check it out. The following message was posted on there recently from the Admin. Pretty shocked that she would want to keep this going after so much of her personal info had been given out...Don't blame her for wanting to shut it down because of that. But, sounds like it might be back up and running again after all...Read below, this is on the front page of MJHD now:

**UPDATE**

In view of the recent personal attacks to MJHD Admin, the Forum was changed to Read Only Capacity.

This decision was made in order to protect myself, MJHD Admin and my personal information and identity, which was so maliciously splashed over the internet by one of our very own members with not only true information, but false and misleading information as well. MJHD has sought Legal Advice and will be taking swift action.

We understand the genuine members of this Site would very much like to see the Forum Re-Opened.

After much deliberation, we have decided to do this, however, much ‘housekeeping’ must be done before this is an option.

The need for Objective and Honest Members to be Moderators has arisen and we would ask that anyone interested to please contact us at the above email address for further information.

The return of the Forum will see any Posts targeting any Member in a negative way, giving any false or misleading information or delving into any other topics that are not associated with MJHD will be swiftly removed.

Any Member that violates our new Privacy Policy and Terms Of Use that are soon to be implemented will be Banned Immediately.

MJHD Admin

Very Happy oops, i also posted a topic with it.
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Haha! I figured I wasn't the only one who stumbled across that Very Happy
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down