Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........

+52
Butterfly J
andrea_garay2005
Eva R
bel
mjgirl86
itsmagic
endlessfire
emo_pinkt
IWSICS
nina
April-R
4evermichael71
Christiana
infinitylady
amy
yitsy
Jubilee
miss j
illusionist
Rach
Peace
ziffes
swan
EarthAngel90
TheAwfulTruth
MJFOREVER
CantStopLovingU
MJFoReVeRandAlways
DaduXLoveMJEver
See
HeavyHearts
ilprincipe
ILuvUMoreMJ
NYMoonwalker
bittyditty
anotherpartofme
iMISSYOUMJ
Stephanie
Human_nature
Sweet1
mjthelegendlives
annieisnotokey
city.gal1
marsheliamorgan
lou
ishealive
kdkennedy74
tyffanny
mjssoulmate
White_Orchid
shirley-grace
PETTINA2393
56 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Empty Re: midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:55 pm

It's possible that FMs can be murdered.
Some have been threatened when they decided they have had enough of it.
I had a young lady who shared with me before coming a minister she decided she didn't want to be a part of her sorority, they totally black listed her everywhere she went. So, even though she didn't get murdered I believe because these people have that much power that they can do pretty much what they want from the public eye because of their secret initiations, networks, etc.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Empty Re: midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:55 pm

If he was a FM, he probably got tired of the corruption knowing that is not who was.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:59 pm

I am with you NYmoonwalker. I am starting to get tired of the madness of the tweetlings saying this and that for real. Need to tell these folks to go somewhere with the nonsense while you joking.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:11 pm

I don't buy into anyone who started sending clues after June 25th. The only reason I thought the midnightmlk person might have some credibility is because she started saying things months before. But now I think she's most likely insane.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Biograhpy of Gottfried Helnwein

Gottfried Helnwein (born October 8, 1948 in Vienna) is an Austrian-Irish
fine artist, photographer, and performance artist.

It is the function of the artist to evoke the experience of surprised
recognition: to show the viewer what he knows but does not know that he
knows.Helnwein is a master of surprised recognition. - William
Burroughs

Helnwein studied at the University of Visual Art in Vienna. He was awarded the Master-class prize (Meisterschulpreis) of the University of Visual Art, Vienna, the Kardinal-K?nig prize and the Theodor-K?rner prize.

His early work consists mainly of hyper-realistic watercolors, depicting wounded children, as well as performances - often with children - in public spaces. Helnwein is a Conceptual artist, concerned primarily with psychological and sociological anxiety,
historical issues and political topics. As a result of this, his work is often considered provocative and controversial. He has worked as apainter, draftsman, photographer, murallist, sculptor and performance artist, using a wide variety of techniques and media.

Helnwein is also known for his stage and costume designs of theater, ballet and opera productions. amongst them Staatsoper Hamburg, Volksbühne Berlin and Los Angeles Opera.

Chronology

1982 Helnwein was offered a chair by the University of Applied Sciences in Hamburg, which he declined.
1985 Rudolf Hausner, recommended Helnwein as his successor as professor of the master-class for painting at the University of Visual Art in Vienna, but Helnwein leaves Vienna and moves to Germany.

The film "Helnwein", produced by the German and Austrian National televisions, received the Adolf-Grimme prize for best
television-documentary, the Eduard-Rhein prize and the Goldenen Kader award.

Besides his realistic work, Helnwein also began to develop abstract, expressive styles of painting during this period.

1988, In remembrance of "Kristallnacht", the actual beginning of the Holocaust - 50 years earlier, Helnwein erected a 100 meter long
installation in the city center of Cologne, between Ludwig Museum and the Cologne Cathedral. Since then large installations in public spaces became an important part of his work.
1990 Helnwein began to focus on digital photography and computer-generated images which he often combines with classical oil-painting technics.

1994 Stage costumes, and make-up for Macbeth, a production of Hans Kresnik's Choreographic Theatre at Volksbühne Berlin. The play was awarded the Theatre Prize of Berlin.
1997 Moved to Ireland. In the same year the State Russian Museum in St. Petersburg organizes a Helnwein retrospective and publishes a monograph of the artist.

2000 The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and other American museums show Helnwein's work.

2001 Stage and costume design for the Hamburgische Staatsoper of Igor Stravinsky’s opera "The Rake's Progress".

2002 He established a studio in Los Angeles. Premiere of the Helnwein documentary Neunter November Nacht (Ninth November
Night) at the Museum of Tolerance, Simon Wiesenthal Center, Los Angeles. *Collaboration with Marilyn Manson on the multi-media project "The Golden Age of Grotesque". Also and film projects with Sean Penn.

2004 "The Child" one-man show at the San Francisco fine art Museum.

Collaboration with Maximilian Schell for the Richard Strauss opera "Der Rosenkavalier” at the Los Angeles Opera.

Helnwein receives the Irish citizenship. 2005 Helnwein retrospective at the National Art Museum in Beijing.

Gottfried Helnwein currently lives and works in Ireland and Los Angeles.

@Rach-your earlier post quoted MJ said, "Thanks for the magic!" c/b reference to stage-magic?
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:23 pm

i know this is stupid question,but,honestly,i would like to KNOW HOW IN THE WORLD did michael meet up with these type people?the mind control persons,etc.?ok,i know being famous and curious you could meet all kinds,but,it just seems as if michael was unfortunatly a magnet for bad people with horrible intentions.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I don't buy into anyone who started sending clues after June 25th. The only reason I thought the midnightmlk person might have some credibility is because she started saying things months before. But now I think she's most likely insane.

Agree...she really just seems unstable to me.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:43 pm

I found another GH. Gary Hearne worked for MJJ Productions and was the Administrative coordinator for the Dangerous Tour, which ran from 1992-1993.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to find much more on him.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:58 pm

A Case of Mistaken Identity – The “Other” Gary Halbert

This popped up while I was looking at another thread. It's sometimes eerie how they (Google) always seem to "sense" what we are looking for. Of course, I have no clue if this Gary Halbert has anything to do with this. Just thought it was weird that it would pop up.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:04 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:I found another GH. Gary Hearne worked for MJJ Productions and was the Administrative coordinator for the Dangerous Tour, which ran from 1992-1993.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to find much more on him.

Totally excellent catch, this may have tie in!

@marshaliamorgan _I had the exact same thoughts. He did not get the same 'socializing' that the rest of us had while growing up so maybe that is why he was not able to identify a problem until it was too late. Seriously, our investigation shows a clear pattern of him attracting either 'turkeys or vultures'. No wonder the guy was scared.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Good point white_orchid. I also think it's hard for people that only have good intentions to see that some people are just bad seeds. And the bad seeds know exactly how to prey on innocent, trusting people very well. When you get burned enough times, the rose-coloured glasses eventually start to turn grey. And when you've led a sheltered existence, it doesn't feel very good to realize the world is full of evil. It makes you cynical and distrustful of everyone...and eventually paranoid. Poor Michael. Sad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:00 am

After reading this persons tweets it seems to me that this is a paranoid schizophrenic on LSD. I am referring to the 'it's a bad trip' tweet. These people tend to be REALLY smart, therefore can look up anything that pops into their heads and then believe that it is actually happening.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:16 am

33NWOmj

I garuntee Michael Jackson will show up at the This Is It premiere. That is one fact which will soon happen. Keep an eye out 10 minutes ago[/url]from web
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:57 am

shirley-grace wrote:33NWOmj

I garuntee Michael Jackson will show up at the This Is It premiere. That is one fact which will soon happen. Keep an eye out 10 minutes ago[/url]from web

Yeah you will see him SHINNING on the screen Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:36 pm

and now the page has been deleted...
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Midnightmlk has tweeted again and has said that GH is Gary Hudson !

Well GH name is Gary Hudson skill in all types of evil but is a coward hiding in the shade.I am begging him to leave my mom alone 5 minutes ago from web

midnightmlk I am praying he will she is out of the hospital now safe for now My God what have I done to deserve this. I call the police but they all con 3 minutes ago from web

midnightmlk but hang up on me. I tell my pastor they pray for me.. but I know i have to find help . this fool is crazy insane or something,2 minutes ago from web

midnightmlk I will try to get some sleep but sleep aint easy up and down all f...king night. I just wish he would just get the hell out of my houseless than 5 seconds ago from web
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:10 pm

The only Gary Hudson I seem to find is the Actor. I wonder who she means scratch
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Who the heck is Gary Hudson? scratch I'm thinking we can put this one to rest very soon. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Yeah, I think so too lol! I've been researching for a while now and still nothing, just that actor. Better for me. One more loony to scratch off my list geek
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:33 pm

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Lol I hope you burn in hell, Gary Hudson!! midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Lol

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 8337
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Sorry, double post!

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:38 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Lol I hope you burn in hell, Gary Hudson!! midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Lol

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 8337

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Poor guy is going to be getting a lot of weird messages...
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Just an update on Midnightmlk's latest blurbs albino :

He is human like me and you but can do these AP,telekiness.mindcontrol you name it. but in the wrong hands its a dangerous tool.I hate him 12 minutes ago from web

He just did something Last night.. I know he did it playing games again .You see he control people minds and they blindly do things cont 10 minutes ago from web

for his f...k up shit.But oneday very soon I will tell all that he has done,I know no one will believe me but YOU KNOW WHAT. I do not care 8 minutes ago from web

As God is my witness,and all that is holy and on all the new babies in the land I tell the truth.If this is the way i get it out so be it. 5 minutes ago from web
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 pm

I've always said GH was GEORGE HARRISON.

I guess you all know he is into mind control. Have you heard this song?

OMG, it's a clue!!! midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Lol

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I've always said GH was GEORGE HARRISON.

I guess you all know into mind control. Have you heard this song?

OMG, it's a clue!!! midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Lol

hehe The Beatles guitarist? midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Suspect
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:04 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:hehe The Beatles guitarist? midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Suspect

Yes.
And he's dead, so I'm sure he's haunting Midnightmlk from the beyond. midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:07 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:hehe The Beatles guitarist? midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Suspect

Yes.
And he's dead, so I'm sure he's haunting Midnightmlk from the beyond. midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Lol

Or maybe he's not dead. midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Icon_eek midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Icon_tongue
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:10 pm

midnightmlk Gary Hudson is not an actor .. just a regular person like me and you but dangerous/coward15 minutes ago from web
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Human_nature wrote:midnightmlk Gary Hudson is not an actor .. just a regular person like me and you but dangerous/coward15 minutes ago from web

It's like if she were reading from here...Does this person know about this site?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:14 pm

No I asked her...
I think it's why she wrote that...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Human_nature wrote:No I asked her...
I think it's why she wrote that...

Oh ok, thanks
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:38 pm

She is saying that he is in her house, and now she said that he shut off her PC because she is telling the truth about him... Suspect

Ok. I've officially given up on her.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:48 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:She is saying that he is in her house, and now she said that he shut off her PC because she is telling the truth about him... midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Suspect

Ok. I've officially given up on her.

errr...she can always go online on other PCs......... midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Icon_neutral
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:24 am

well...very weird person.

I don't know how she began to send messages about MJ before his "death" but, this is the weirdest part.

Now, I really don't know what to think.... midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Suspect
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:59 am

Human_nature wrote:well...very weird person.

I don't know how she began to send messages about MJ before his "death" but, this is the weirdest part.

Now, I really don't know what to think.... midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Suspect

That's the only thing that really keeps me checking on her tweets. The rest is almost schezophrenic rants. But, hey, if you've been traumatized by these kind of stuff, you can sound crazy to others.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by itsmagic Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:44 am

Considering the fact that she seems insane (and yeah, I totally agree with whomever mentioned paranoid schizophrenia), and yet also seems to have known Michael's "death" was coming, the most logical explanation I get, is that BOTH are true.

This unbalanced person knew/heard/discovered something, became understandably frightened by it, and has been on a downward spiral, ever since, as whatever information she came across becomes ever more complex and terrifying, in her mind.

Maybe when she says "GH is here now in my house," she actually believes "GH" has made himself into a spirit and possessed her toaster. Who knows?

I really think her messages are far too absurd and contradictory to be of any use. All that can be drawn from her story, is that very possibly Michael was indeed in some kind of danger. It seems like strong, if bizarre evidence to support a "faked his death to get himself stronger/escape danger" theory. But then it goes nowhere, and will likely remain nowhere, unless/until this person gets back on her meds.

But no...I would not worry about the possibility of a demonic man/wizard who is chasing Michael and slacking around some woman's house, randomly turning off her computer to "silence her."
itsmagic
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:21 am

Crazy interesting.... hmm.... Suspect
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bel Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:06 am

midnightmlk
last update....

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 WhiteFirst I must tell you that Michael Jackson is gone
about 13 hours ago from web

???????
http://twitter.com/midnightmlk
bel
bel

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:09 am

bel wrote:midnightmlk
last update....

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 WhiteFirst I must tell you that Michael Jackson is gone

???????

errrrr.......
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:14 am

miss j wrote:
bel wrote:midnightmlk
last update....

???????

errrrr.......

IMO and don't bash me for it..she's a freaking loon! I don't know why or how it started before the "death" but this is sick and as I tweeted her..a crazy game Evil or Very Mad
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:16 am

I think that person is crazy and sees 'ghosts' in her head or something :S Although it is weird that she know stuff before his 'death'..
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:21 am

of course he's gone.....didn't say dead!!!
midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Icon_flower
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:21 am

I stand by my "loon" theory on her. Her mind control issues did captivate the audience she desired, but now what? Throw something like this our way and make it seem Michael is gone from the Vulcan mind meld? Sorry, I couldn't resist the comparison...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bel Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:24 am

gone...

Michael if you're reading this.. since you left J.Jones house , come to Grand Hyatt Hotel, Hong Kong... am here. midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Icon_razz

OH sorry pardon me... don't bash me for that... am just ... (my avatar explain everything)
bel
bel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:25 am

bel wrote:gone...

Michael if you're reading this.. since you left J.Jones house , come to Grand Hyatt Hotel, Hong Kong... am here. midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Icon_razz

OH sorry pardon me... don't bash me for that... am just ... (my avatar explain everything)

haha! midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Lol
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:27 am

Eva R wrote:
bel wrote:gone...

haha! midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Lol

lol!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:29 am

Gone? midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Icon_scratch
OK, Michael, my door is always open for you midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 5 Icon_smile
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bel Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:33 am

holy sheeesh...
am seriously disturbed by midnightmlk last twit ( also bcos wat she posted in april.)

i cant wait to see her next update..?
bel
bel

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:30 pm

bel wrote:holy sheeesh...
am seriously disturbed by midnightmlk last twit ( also bcos wat she posted in april.)

i cant wait to see her next update..?

I think there will be no next update... it seems that her page is gone, did someone else notice it?

Though she sounds lunatic (starting from her nickname), and I don't want to take it too seriously, there are 3 things about her posts that I found odd:

1) she started posting about MJ since April;

2) the coincidences about the book co written by this GH:
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/more-midnightmlk-gh-ideas-t2692.htm?highlight=midnightmlk

3) Now I read on MJHD that this GH person called MJ, "Wacko Jacko" on his Twitter page on March (the post was so disrespectful!).
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/josephine-jones-aka-midnightmlk/page-11/

I don't know why, but for some reason I don't like these coincidences. There's nothing we can do, though.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:31 pm

What's up with this chic?
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next