Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........

+52
Butterfly J
andrea_garay2005
Eva R
bel
mjgirl86
itsmagic
endlessfire
emo_pinkt
IWSICS
nina
April-R
4evermichael71
Christiana
infinitylady
amy
yitsy
Jubilee
miss j
illusionist
Rach
Peace
ziffes
swan
EarthAngel90
TheAwfulTruth
MJFOREVER
CantStopLovingU
MJFoReVeRandAlways
DaduXLoveMJEver
See
HeavyHearts
ilprincipe
ILuvUMoreMJ
NYMoonwalker
bittyditty
anotherpartofme
iMISSYOUMJ
Stephanie
Human_nature
Sweet1
mjthelegendlives
annieisnotokey
city.gal1
marsheliamorgan
lou
ishealive
kdkennedy74
tyffanny
mjssoulmate
White_Orchid
shirley-grace
PETTINA2393
56 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Empty Re: midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:32 am

ilprincipe wrote:
HeavyHearts wrote:My theory about this person.
They were talking about an MJ not THE MJ before the 'death'
After the death they had someone ask them if it was Michael Jackson
They changed their username to midnightmlk, which makes them seem linked.

Do you see what I mean?
Before michael died she didnt say his full name
it was just mj
which could in reality be anyone

Do you get what I mean midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Icon_smile

Do you really think Michael would commit suicide
think of his CHILDREN. they are his life.
I know it's not in his heart to do that to them :]

that's very credible...
MJ could also be female...
Mary Jenkins or whatever...

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Icon_sunny

Ehh hey it could be Michael Jordan too. midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Empty Re: midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........

Post by White_Orchid Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:59 am

Suicide anguish probably refers to 'career suicide' not personal suicide.

We have lots of clues substantating that MJ is alive. I believe that MJ is alive.

The United States of America wheels of legal investigation are turning so the bad guys will be caught..and Justice will be served.

No worries, MJ has millions of fans that would be happy to kick some @ss if the US Justice needs a posse!!!

As MJ said, L.O.V.E.

Last edited by White_Orchid on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:43 am

great point white orchid i didnt think of it this way,thanks for pointing that out.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 am

I wonder why the tweets stopped? It does sort of sound like an insane person, or a genius imitating an insane person.

@whiteorchid -- interesting theory about career suicide

GH? The only thing that I could come up with in my mind is "general hospital" = doctor?

Idk what to make of this whole tweet thing!
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:01 am

ishealive wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:The bit where Slash would not stop playing was part of the act. He did the same thing at the VMAs.

Yeah this was part of the act! or so i've always thought...

Err are you guys saying the GH is Slash? midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Copy_of_an128_000.
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:16 am

Ok abit off topic, is this Jermaine twitter? (A real one I mean)
http://twitter.com/JermaineLaJaune
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:48 am

Ok well could GH be Geraldine Hughes? Just my thought though. midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:11 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Ok well could GH be Geraldine Hughes? Just my thought though. midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Icon_smile

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Lol That´d be reeeaaally interesting midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Icon_razz
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:14 am

Ok, I didn't know who Geraldine Hughes was, so I googled.

There are 2: 1 is an Irish actress, other an author who was a secretary for one of the lawyers in the '90s case. Went to her twitter page and here is an interesting one:

"@411junkie The 1993 case was extortion. The 2003 case was about the Beatles Catalog and other conspiracies. Redemption is a must read.1:38 PM Aug 20th from web in reply to 411junkie"
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 am

city.gal1 wrote:Ok, I didn't know who Geraldine Hughes was, so I googled.

There are 2: 1 is an Irish actress, other an author who was a secretary for one of the lawyers in the '90s case. Went to her twitter page and here is an interesting one:

"@411junkie The 1993 case was extortion. The 2003 case was about the Beatles Catalog and other conspiracies. Redemption is a must read.1:38 PM Aug 20th from web in reply to 411junkie"

Hmm she wrote book called redemption.... it´s about the trail
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:40 am

@ see, yes forgot to mention the book
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:48 am

There are many that believe Michael was set-up in the Gavin case and believe it was related to the clause in the catalog contract. Michael loaned money to someone - I dont want to say Sont because I dont remember if it was Sony exclusively or not - but I believe the loan was based on the value of about half of the catalog and a contract was drawn up with the terms. There was a morals clause in that contract and if Michael committed any what they called immoral acts - Sony (not sure if it was exclusively Sony so dont quote me on that part) would NOT HAVE TO REPAY the money.

We are talking about a catalog that is estimated to be worth BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars. From what I remember, Michael received 800 million dollars a year in royalties alone just from being the owner of that catalog. That is why the rumors of him being broke many believe were not true. If Michael had been found guilty of that charges Gavin accused him of, he would have lost that percentage of the catalog. Now to be honest with you I dont recall if it was a percentage of the catalog or the entire thing.

I believe it was Dr. Gregory who explained this deal and the morals clause.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:25 am

city.gal1 wrote:I wonder why the tweets stopped? It does sort of sound like an insane person, or a genius imitating an insane person.

I dont like the suicide part pale
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:56 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:I wonder why the tweets stopped? It does sort of sound like an insane person, or a genius imitating an insane person.

I dont like the suicide part midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Icon_pale

There's a difference btwn suicide and career suicide -- one is end of life, the other end of "job".
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:09 pm

MJ would never commit suicide (if it´s MJ you´re talking about and not this person who has this tweet) He said so himself and this was even before the children came into his life.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAwfulTruth Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Guy Holmes
TheAwfulTruth
TheAwfulTruth

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bittyditty Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:44 pm

TheAwfulTruth wrote:Guy Holmes

Hi who is Guy Holmes please
bittyditty

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:46 pm

who's this?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bittyditty Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Only one i can find is chairman of gut recordings. Is this who you are talking about?

Read this article about him. He was working with Michael as recently as 2005

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/music-magazine/music-magazine-features/day-life/day-in-the-life-guy-holmes-chairman-of-gut-recordings-807368.html
bittyditty

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:09 pm

I am thinking of M.J.'s Career they are pointing out ... I don't think Michael was on the verge of Killing himself ... & the person pointed out - watching out for him mentally not physically ... this way back from what I am reading...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:41 pm

MJ not suicidal, I still think Tweets referring to career suicide, but might not be MJ career...
The plot thickens...

I thought MJ mystery solved but someting pulled me back again so I dug around a bit more. There is something 'more' to this Tweet business so I went back to GH...I ended up back on the Guiter Hero website....I took note of all the artists featured, Slash and Guns n' Roses included.....then I check PARTNERS...and saw RED BULL....Red Bull and Pit Bull (enfussion drink Dr Murray promoted)....so I followed the trail further....Red Bull is HUGE company fingers in many global pies....Red Bull banned in some countries due to cocaine+heart risks...(cocaine=Malnik+Caribbean islands+Dr. Muray's Pit Bull?)....Red Bull headquarters in Austria=close to Germany=key in Germany...when in Germany?, BahrainPrince + MJ announce business theme parks (Red Bull?)....?

I will leave this with you for now .....we have only scratched the surface, there are many more breadcrumbs in this trail.......thoughts?

Guitar Hero-see Partners esp. Red Bull
http://www.guitarherogame.com/gh3/

Red Bull-wiki explains contains cocaine-banned in countries around the world
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull

Red Bull GmbH-Austrian country that owns Red Bull=GH?=key in Germany=austria close
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull_GmbH

GmbH one owner?_anyone heard of this guy
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/10/DGAD.html

Dr. Murray+Pit Bull energy drink+MJ
http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/michael-jackson-news-cardiologist-dr-conrad-murray-linked-to-pit-bull-energy-drink/3086221340

D. Murray parties with Models
http://spotlight.vitals.com/2009/07/dr-conrad-murray-parties-promotes-unhealthy-energy-drink/

Dr. Murray aliases MD may also be known as: Doctor Conrad Murray, Dr. Conrad Murray, Conrad Robert Murray MD, Dr. Murray Conrad
http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Conrad_Murray.html
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Is Guy Holmes the right man to help Michael Jackson get his career back on track?

Alan Edwards, Outside Organisation

"This is a really smart move. It's great that Michael has hired someone British, as the UK is one of his strongest territories. Guy is a great all-round music person who understands artists and in particular the media--radio, TV and press, through to digital and mobile. It's about time Michael had a comeback and he needs someone like Guy to sort it out."

Paul Curran, BMG Music Publishing

"It's a huge challenge for anybody to take on Michael Jackson for many different reasons, business-wise and creative-wise. But Guy is incredibly energetic and driven and will certainly see opportunities. The first thing is what Michael Jackson himself wants to do. He seems to have done an awful lot of fire fighting over the past three to four years and there's not been an awful lot of artistic progress."

Jonathan Shalit, Shalit Global Entertainment & Management:

"For Michael, I think it's a genius decision. Michael Jackson remains one of the greatest stars in the world and he's got millions of fans worldwide. Whatever you think of him, he was acquitted of the charges against him and that should be respected. Having someone like Guy Holmes involved is a very wise decision; Guy's a...
http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-5528018/Is-Guy-Holmes-the-man.html
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 pm

guy holmes was appointed CEO of 2 seas records

http://www.china.org.cn/culture/2008-11/18/content_16784996.htm
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:56 pm

http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=195:2006-april&catid=89:news-archive&Itemid=75

I read that this Guy person was his manager april 2006???
And this:

http://www.tourdates.co.uk/news/8584-michael-jackson-leading-the-new-jack-swing-revival

"Despite signing a new album deal with the newly established, Bahrain-based label, founded by Gut Records chairman Guy Holmes and Prince Abdulla Hamad Alkhalifa, Jackson is said to distanced himself from the organisation after a row with Holmes."

www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/music-magazine/music-magazine-features/day-life/day-in-the-life-guy-holmes-chairman-of-gut-recordings-807368.html+guy+holmes+bahrain&cd=1&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:lyApBj4YsYMJ:www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/music-magazine/music-magazine-features/day-life/day-in-the-life-guy-holmes-chairman-of-gut-recordings-807368.html+guy+holmes+bahrain&cd=1&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl

"I went to meet Michael and turned it down at first as I thought he had too much baggage. But I eventually agreed. Michael’s an extraordinarily intelligent man, but sadly his moral health is far worse than one could imagine. He ran off and reneged on his contract and now there’s a court case."

BTW, thanks for the lead Theawfultruth.....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:07 pm

here is a picture of Guy Holmes and MJ

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 001372a9ae270a8cae7208

could very well be the GH this tweeter is talking about
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 51

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:08 pm

See wrote:http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=195:2006-april&catid=89:news-archive&Itemid=75

And this:

http://www.tourdates.co.uk/news/8584-michael-jackson-leading-the-new-jack-swing-revival

"Despite signing a new album deal with the newly established, Bahrain-based label, founded by Gut Records chairman Guy Holmes and Prince Abdulla Hamad Alkhalifa, Jackson is said to distanced himself from the organisation after a row with Holmes."

www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/music-magazine/music-magazine-features/day-life/day-in-the-life-guy-holmes-chairman-of-gut-recordings-807368.html+guy+holmes+bahrain&cd=1&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:lyApBj4YsYMJ:www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/music-magazine/music-magazine-features/day-life/day-in-the-life-guy-holmes-chairman-of-gut-recordings-807368.html+guy+holmes+bahrain&cd=1&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl

"I went to meet Michael and turned it down at first as I thought he had too much baggage. But I eventually agreed. Michael’s an extraordinarily intelligent man, but sadly his moral health is far worse than one could imagine. He ran off and reneged on his contract and now there’s a court case."

Interesting, I wonder if Gut Records (Bahrain based) has connection with Red Bull conglomerate?
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:27 pm

White_Orchid wrote:
See wrote:http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=195:2006-april&catid=89:news-archive&Itemid=75

And this:

Interesting, I wonder if Gut Records (Bahrain based) has connection with Red Bull conglomerate?

Well I know that Islamic bussiness /countries do not invest in such things... Nor will the Prince work together with them since he does not allow this to be sold in his own country.
The history of Red Bull tells me that it would be not likely that there would be any connetion between the two... But who said that Guy Holmes is GH.... This milk person is talking about 1992, the colleberation of the Guy and Michael started in 2006...donno
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Do you see what I mean?
it was just mj

Do you get what I mean Smile

I see what you mean and it's a very good observation. But I was reading that strange twitter and I noticed a detail:

# OK time for bed.MJ please hear this,been going on for how many years now.. YOU know,Quit acting like life is a dress rehearsal.10:44 PM Apr 22nd from web

You are right when you say that before death this person never used his full name, and after death they use. But this "quit acting like life is a dress rehearsal" is a wording that fits the theory that they might be talking about THE MJ, doesn't it? Just a thought...
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 pm

lou wrote:

Do you see what I mean?
it was just mj

Do you get what I mean midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Icon_smile

I see what you mean and it's a very good observation. But I was reading that strange twitter and I noticed a detail:

# OK time for bed.MJ please hear this,been going on for how many years now.. YOU know,Quit acting like life is a dress rehearsal.10:44 PM Apr 22nd from web

You are right when you say that before death this person never used his full name, and after death they use. But this "quit acting like life is a dress rehearsal" is a wording that fits the theory that they might be talking about THE MJ, doesn't it? Just a thought...

Wow, I really thought the same thing...
But my theory on this person is A bautiful mind like thing goin on...
But who knows maybe I'm wrong...ppl think I am crazy, maybe I am and this forum does not even excist...Is there really a Michael Jackson???? midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Icon_geek midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Lol midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Lol
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:17 pm

@See
lol!

I know this person can be a case of mental disorder, but we'd better keep an eye on this subject... it's really odd!
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Just wanted to Point this out :

"Know that they are real and true.I do not lie about such things.I wanted to tweet E.T. but i got the drift not to do that. cont.1:07 AM Jun 11th from web "

This was on June 11th and they refer to E.T ---> Elizabeth Taylor?

and then this :

@mallikachopra Hello mam . I ready do need help in a problem i am having . I know your father could help me.Because its about his dear frien9:33 PM Apr 30th from web in reply to mallikachopra

This was in April. And as we all know, Michael was a dear friend of Deepak Chopra. So I think it's safe to say that they are referring to Michael. If they are sane, well, that's a whole different story. But I am going to try to talk to them. Will definitely keep my eyes open.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:25 pm

lou wrote:@See
midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Lol

I know this person can be a case of mental disorder, but we'd better keep an eye on this subject... it's really odd!

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Lol the person just sounds disturbed...But the tweets are still interesting and worth looking into... At this point I am willing to concider anything that could be a clue!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:28 pm

I found this one too (I had nothing to do today = Sunday lol):

# @mallikachopra Hello mam . I ready do need help in a problem i am having . I know your father could help me.Because its about his dear frien6:33 PM Apr 30th from web in reply to mallikachopra

Hmmm, now we can be sure this person was talking about The MJ since April... weird...
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:38 pm

From MJDH

Josephine Jones aka Midnightmlk
midnightmlk@yahoo.com

she has an account here with posts
http://www.mysticboard.com/paranormal_phenomena/search.php?search_author=midnightmlk
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Red Bull conglomerate in Bahrain, various business interests

Prince Bahrain establishes Nascar circuit in Bahrain-see next url where Red Bull entries
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Bahrain_International_Circuit

Red Bull-car racing
http://bahraindc.com/blog/brawn-red-bull-lead-new-world-f1-order-into-bahrain-afp-via-yahoo-news/

MJ's friend the Bahrain Prince speaks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czl_zZqgJ4g&feature=related

Red Bull street dance activity in Bahrain
http://www.redbullmiddleeast.com/en/ArticlePage.1228112672962-430561875.0/htmlArticlePage.action

Red Bull Racing in Bahrain
http://www.f1network.net/main/s111/st127522

Saudi Prince- $50 Billion corruption-so what-yo mama!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBu0asPX5k0
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:09 pm

White_Orchid wrote:Red Bull conglomerate in Bahrain, various business interests

Prince Bahrain establishes Nascar circuit in Bahrain-see next url where Red Bull entries
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Bahrain_International_Circuit

Red Bull-car racing
http://bahraindc.com/blog/brawn-red-bull-lead-new-world-f1-order-into-bahrain-afp-via-yahoo-news/

MJ's friend the Bahrain Prince speaks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czl_zZqgJ4g&feature=related

Red Bull street dance activity in Bahrain
http://www.redbullmiddleeast.com/en/ArticlePage.1228112672962-430561875.0/htmlArticlePage.action

Red Bull Racing in Bahrain
http://www.f1network.net/main/s111/st127522

Saudi Prince- $50 Billion corruption-so what-yo mama!
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBu0asPX5k0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBu0asPX5k0[/quote[/url]]

Man the Sahira is not gonne like this LOL....
Thanks for looking it up..
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Ok abit off topic, is this Jermaine twitter? (A real one I mean)
http://twitter.com/JermaineLaJaune

this may be abit late in topic but,dont u think its odd,that on here jermaine(if it is him)is posting/tweeting in regards to the this is it notices,BUT,DIDNT ATTEND as none of the family did on offering of PRIVATE/premier screening?just thought it was odd
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:30 pm

sorry again,but,i thought in one or two of the tweets,it states GH was upset because he WANTed to meet michael and michael kept saying NO? wouldnt this mean,that mj DIDNT meet the person?i mite have misinterpeted tweets,i do get easily confused on here confused
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:37 pm

I don't know who it was that put us onto guy holmes but there's another GH connected with MJ....Gottfried Helnwein. He's plenty strange too.
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:47 pm

swan wrote:I don't know who it was that put us onto guy holmes but there's another GH connected with MJ....Gottfried Helnwein. He's plenty strange too.

Great catch,sounds interesting! What's the connection?

GH-Guy Holmes
GH=Guitar Hero (Red Bull)
GmbH=conglomerate that owns Red Bull=GH?
GH=Gottfried Helnwei???
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swan Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Helnwein...he did the little susie photo in HIStory booklet
swan
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:02 pm

swan wrote:Helnwein...he did the little susie photo in HIStory booklet

Really good catch, Swan!

Helwein is artist and did MJ portrait and Disney cartoons..a contempory social artist statemens sound like MJ's thing. Also, interesting was Helwein is Autrian-Irish just like MJ lady friend, Jane Burgermeister of 'swine flu'fame.

http://www.helnwein.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Helnwein
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:52 pm

We have to analyze who gh is in this situation. She talks about a PH and B.E.P. which she is probably referring to Perez Hilton's incident with the Black Eyed Peas. There's no Hilton's names that start with a G, that would also make no sense. GH sounds like a controlling person who takes prisoners. I'm not sure if they're mentally or physically imprisoned. This doesn't sound too far fetched considering that LaToya went on national televsion confessing that Michael said that if he were to die, he would be murdered, so anything is possible in this situation. It might have to do with the KGB or TPTB.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:57 pm

White_Orchid wrote:

Really good catch, Swan!

Helwein is artist and did MJ portrait and Disney cartoons..a contempory social artist statemens sound like MJ's thing. Also, interesting was Helwein is Autrian-Irish just like MJ lady friend, Jane Burgermeister of 'swine flu'fame.

I have been looking into this guy for a while. I believe I read somewhere that he is involved in mind control of some sort.

He and Michael have known each other for a while (since 1988) and I noticed in the tweets this person mentioned whatever has been going on has been since 1992. There is also a note that Michael wrote to Gottfried saying "Thanks for the magic" which I thought was odd.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:25 pm

It is disturbing, but it's not real. Don't pay attention.
Just another nutjob. No relation to Michael.

Cool
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Rach wrote:
White_Orchid wrote:

Really good catch, Swan!

I have been looking into this guy for a while. I believe I read somewhere that he is involved in mind control of some sort.

He and Michael have known each other for a while (since 1988) and I noticed in the tweets this person mentioned whatever has been going on has been since 1992. There is also a note that Michael wrote to Gottfried saying "Thanks for the magic" which I thought was odd.

Rach's point intrigued me, so I researched a little and I am so glad to discover a sensitive artist whose own childhood trauma was in witnessing the victims of the Holocaust which set him on his life journey to becoming an artist to paint about that turbulence in his life.

Helwein's work deeply moved me by his artistic focus on childhood trauma, parental control of child, and violence of Holocast,Nazi Hitler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6G5cmDfSmE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0BTr_sbNak&NR=1
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:42 pm

illusionist wrote:It is disturbing, but it's not real. Don't pay attention.

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Icon_cool

Hi..I just saw your post and yes, his art is disturbing but I admire those who give a voice to those who cannot speak for themselves. The atrocities of those times should not be honored but neither should they be forgotten, imo.

Nutjob, sorry, I don't understand?

Edit: I just found site that he ran a Celebrity Scientology Centre in Dusseldorf, Germany, so that concludes the nutjob question for me! I still like his art, tho! Wonder if he and LMP are friends?

http://www.lermanet.com/cisar/germany/books/has/has06.htm
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:00 pm

The only thing I found on Twitter with Guy Holmes is that (I found other accounts, but this one catched my eyes....

http://twitter.com/Guy_Holmes

@musicindie nO... TOO MUCH GOING ON. nO MEDS... JUST GOOD RED...8:17 AM Feb 20th from web in reply to musicindie

and it was the question musicindie asked him :

@Guy_Holmes
hallo guy. can't sleep eh? on the wronng medication!6:31 AM Feb 19th from web in reply to Guy_Holmes
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:05 pm

White_Orchid wrote:
illusionist wrote:It is disturbing, but it's not real. Don't pay attention.

midnightmlk - midnightmlk's tweet, OMG I'm scared........ - Page 2 Icon_cool

Hi..I just saw your post and yes, his art is disturbing but I admire those who give a voice to those who cannot speak for themselves. The atrocities of those times should not be honored but neither should they be forgotten, imo.

Nutjob, sorry, I don't understand?

Edit: I just found site that he ran a Celebrity Scientology Centre in Dusseldorf, Germany, so that concludes the nutjob question for me! I still like his art, tho! Wonder if he and LMP are friends?

http://www.lermanet.com/cisar/germany/books/has/has06.htm

Hmmm. Not sure what you're talking about. I'm talking about that Twitter account - midnightmlk.

Suspect

Last edited by illusionist on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:22 pm

ok now Scientology link....weird.

L.Ron Hubbard founder of scientology.

Lisa Marie and her mother are scientologist as well.

Twitter account tell it's from 1992...

I don't know but, it's weird.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next