Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YouTube message, a little help

4 posters

Go down

YouTube message, a little help Empty YouTube message, a little help

Post by Smelly Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:55 am

I received a message on YouTube from some guy and it's probably nothing, but I was wondering if you lovely people could help me with the answer YouTube message, a little help Icon_e_biggrin

MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE

Hi working on the whole Michael Jackson death hoax. Below is a comment from
Channel Icon
Subscribe
Unsubscribe
JonellStarTV

No,
I don't work for Sony lol. No, conspiracy here. God had me do these videos for a purpose (which is why everything is aligning so perfectly, IMO) so we shall see where everything ends up.
No, conspiracy here.

(THIS MEANS YES-REMEMBER DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU READ. READ BETWEEN THE LINES)

INFORMATION
ALWAYS COMES BACK. GAME OF DEATH 1978.BRUCE LEE FAKED HIS OWN DEATH PLAYING HIMSELF OR RATHER A BODY DOUBLE THAT LOOKED LIKE BRUCE LEE. BRUCE LEE DIED IN 1973. HIS FOOTAGE WAS SALVAGED AND REMADE HE'S IN THE MOVIE FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES. THE REST WAS FINISHED BY A LEE DOUBLE OR TWO. FAKE BODY IN CASKET!.A DOUBLE HAD PLASTIC SURGERY.
WHAT I,M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT BRUCE LEE PLAYED HIMSELF IN THAT MOVIE. MICHAEL JACKSON HAS BEEN PLAYING A CHARACTER OF HIMSELF IN THE MEDIA USING BODY DOUBLES.(mICHAEL jACKSON HAS HAD PLASTIC SURGERY).MJ TALKS TO MR LEE IN A SECRET ROOM OF MIRRORS A QUOTE FROM MICHAEL HIMSELF.BRANDON LEE THE CROW. MORE CLUES.... Elvis this is Elvis this is it. Michael Jackson is still alive watch JonellStarTV death hoax. ps Bruce Lee, Brandon Lee, Elvis, Michael Jackson all have one thing in common. what do you think
it is?

Thanks guys
YouTube message, a little help Icon_farao
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

YouTube message, a little help Empty Re: YouTube message, a little help

Post by Lavander Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:08 am

Hi Smelly

Michael did an interview once where he talked about using a room of mirrors and in there he talked to the spirit of Liberace (pianist), this is the 'Lee' he spoke of in that interview not Bruce Lee, unless he spoke to him too!

I cant remember who the interview was with but f you do a search for Liberace and MJ it will probably come up somewhere.
Lx
Lavander
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:09 am

I don't know what to make of this. It did remind me of the t-shirt thread a few weeks ago when Paris had on the white rabbit shirt and Prince was wearing a Bruce Lee shirt...I'm not saying one has to do with the other, just that it reminded me of that particular thread.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:11 am

Thanks guys YouTube message, a little help Icon_biggrin
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:24 am

Sorry but I cannot believe a Bruce Lee hoax death at all. he died after taking painkillers as he had a severe allergic reaction. there have been many theories mostly due to the fact that he was so young and very fit and is hard to accept his death. One of my best friends and her Husband are from Hong Kong and he is a dedicated fan of Bruce Lee and what he doesn't know about him you could put on a postage stamp. I have mentioned this to him in the past and he firmly believes he is dead. There was an open coffin to view and very much weeping at the burial (unlike the fiasco at MJs) There is even a photo of him at the morgue-creepy I know but is not so unusual maybe as in a book of Marilyn Monroe is one of her in the morgue. Dont forget he was at the peak of his career, Michael was not. Click thread below to see it.

w.findadeath.com/Deceased/l/brucelee/morgue.jpg
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:31 am

Sorry but above photo doesnt work- here is the full article-the said photo is quite near the bottom above the photos in red writing;
You can also see photo of him in casket;
http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/l/brucelee/bruce.htm
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:34 am

Thanks