Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN YOUTUBE. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

3 posters

Go down

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN YOUTUBE. WHAT DO YOU THINK ? Empty LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN YOUTUBE. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjkLoTmoYDM

look at the right sight info of the video:
why would anyone hurt michael jackson's fan site?
who would want the michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com to be removed?
why did the admin agreed ?

make sense. kinda fishy.

If any MJHD members happen to see this topic, i'm sorry but i have no
bad intention here.
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN YOUTUBE. WHAT DO YOU THINK ? Empty Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN YOUTUBE. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 am

i wanna know all the answers to these questions,if i have got it correct,they are basically saying on here that michael is gone?and was murdered?the only thing that doesnt make sense to me, if he was murdered,i wouldnt think the whole thing would have this many mistakeses and inconsistencies,we are talking professionals here in a case like this,they would know what they were doing and i would think it would have been all wrapped up in a pretty little bow (so to speak)with no mistakes or all these GIANT huge conflicting stories and etc. i dont know, i just dont believe he's dead, if all this was going on i am pretty sure michael was one step ahead he was just smarter than they are leading us or want us to believe in my opinion
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN YOUTUBE. WHAT DO YOU THINK ? Empty Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN YOUTUBE. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:04 am

I think that the person who made this video is pointing out things we all already know. If I didnt believe that Michael was alive, I would believe that those around him did him in. I think it is very suspect that Jermaine introduced Michael to Tohme Tohme.

We have to understand that there are those who believe Michael was murdered and no one is doing anything about it. There are many who believe this IE: This is not it group. They love him too they just want to see justice for him.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down