Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay the Jackson family is confusing me BIG TIME

+4
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
annieisnotokey
EarthAngel90
looking4truth
8 posters

Go down

Okay the Jackson family is confusing me BIG TIME Empty Okay the Jackson family is confusing me BIG TIME

Post by looking4truth Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:06 pm

So I heard that his sisters, his parents, Tito and Randy did not see the film yet. The only reasons I heard are from his father who apparently said it was mainly doubles in the film and from Randy who apparently tweeted he couldn't go to a movie that MJ wouldn't approve of.

I understand if they didn't want to see the film if it was something that MJ wouldn't want out as a movie and benefit Sony financially. I also understand not supporting it if they know it's not him in most of the movie.

However, why would you agree to go to a memorial and a funeral that was filmed by the same people that did the movie? Especially the funeral. It looked like a movie. Could all these mix reviews be another distraction? Do you think members of the family could be disagreeing on the hoax itself? And let's say he did pass away on June 25th, wouldn't they think that he was being exploited BEFORE this movie by Sony?

I just don't get the family's reaction at all.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Okay the Jackson family is confusing me BIG TIME Empty Re: Okay the Jackson family is confusing me BIG TIME

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:20 pm

They said Randy already saw it ... but Tito - I don't think he saw it ..... I am thinking Sony is exploiting Michael ... I could be wrong or right .... that maybe the reason why Randy didn't want to see it ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Okay the Jackson family is confusing me BIG TIME Empty Re: Okay the Jackson family is confusing me BIG TIME

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:26 pm

I gave up on trying to understand the family.

From now on, I will only trust what LaToya's parrot is saying. Okay the Jackson family is confusing me BIG TIME Lol

Okay the Jackson family is confusing me BIG TIME Nikki_32
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Jermaine, Marlon, Tito and Jackie were at the premiere last night.
So were Latoya, Janet, Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket, who were ushered in AFTER the lights went out and snuck out before the lights came back on.
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:32 pm

you know that what i can't fixgure out where does the family stand in this one minute you have Latoya and Joe blame AEG for his death and the next they let them come to his funeral. I could understand the memorial because of the Staple center but the funeral was suppose to be for the family and friends and yet there they were again
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:44 pm

MJ's family is such a show biz family. They wouldn't come out into the open with the truth with the simple financial reason. They wouldn't want to jeopardize their future so they ride on with the financial schemes. The deals are more important than their family values. So what makes Joe different from them. It's just the same banana. I really admire Michael for his love, understanding and support for his family but I think he was pushed to the limit making himself invisible without them knowing the real reasons of where/why/how/when/what/who.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:59 pm

SomeoneInTheDarkForMe wrote:Jermaine, Marlon, Tito and Jackie were at the premiere last night.
So were Latoya, Janet, Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket, who were ushered in AFTER the lights went out and snuck out before the lights came back on.

Are you serious? Katherine and Latoya have been saying that they will not see it, that it was too soon for them.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bel Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:48 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe wrote:Jermaine, Marlon, Tito and Jackie were at the premiere last night.

Are you serious? Katherine and Latoya have been saying that they will not see it, that it was too soon for them.

lol... drama queens
bel
bel

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down