Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's so alive...take that how you want to

+2
LizzieBee
looking4truth
6 posters

Go down

He's so alive...take that how you want to Empty He's so alive...take that how you want to

Post by looking4truth Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:19 pm

Whether he's here on this Earth or not, he is so alive. We feel his presence all around us. Death can be such a harsh word because it signals an end. However, it's only a new beginning, a new transition, a new transformation. He does not have to comeback to prove that he is alive. All the proof is in his music, in his performances, in his movie, in his message. Lets start thinking about how we can keep his spirit alive through our actions. The investigation can and will continue but I hope we don't lose sight of what's really important and that's bringing more L.O.V.E. to ourselves and to each other. And that's my PSA for the day. He's so alive...take that how you want to Icon_smile
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

He's so alive...take that how you want to Empty Re: He's so alive...take that how you want to

Post by LizzieBee Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:31 pm

*Sigh* Aww...this is really sweet and it's true. But it made me cry, your post and that I coincidentally happen to be listening to You Are Not Alone right now. Sad
I miss him so much. And I know it's supposed to make me feel better hearing this kinda stuff about how he will live forever. His spirit is here. His love is here. He will always be in our hearts. That stuff used to bring me comfort but now I feel I've dug myself deeper and deeper into this. It is going to be so hard to get out if indeed he is gone. Sad For now, I will keep the faith. Smile God bless you guys. I love you all so much. Each and every one of you. If you're reading this, I love you. <3

And Michael, you know I love you so much. You are my heart and soul. <3
Elizabeth
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

He's so alive...take that how you want to Empty Re: He's so alive...take that how you want to

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Sweet. It is true-walking into the next life is just another step in life and it is a more free and peaceful one, and if this is how it is there should be no mourning-I am still grieving but its only b/c I feel something sinister and devious is going on and I do need closure. Thanks for the post.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Aww sorry I didn't mean for people to cry. I just want people to remember that whether his spirit is encased in a physical body or not, he's not gone. The energy never dies. And his energy is freakin incredible. lol And I pray that we all don't get too deep into this without seeing the bigger picture, without focusing on how we can do our part to deliver on his message, on our message, every decent human being's message of love and peace. That's what we all dream about--peace on earth but we never really take the time to see how we can contribute to that peace right now. We can do that starting with ourselves. I say this to not preach because sometimes, I need to remind myself of this but I say this because TII is not simply a rehearsal movie obviously. From the illegal clips that I did see (thanks Liz lol), he mentioned love and saying I love you. That's what it's all about and that's what we need to be doing more of and getting used to saying "I love you" or "I forgive you." So with that said, I send my love to all of you. And damnit, I wrote another speech again. I'm just so passionate about this because I've been affected by his transition so much so that it blew me away. It really surprised me but he has been such a great help through some stuff I was going through around the time of June 25th. Oddly enough, his transition made me more aware of life and what it means and the truth behind this life.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:50 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Sweet. It is true-walking into the next life is just another step in life and it is a more free and peaceful one, and if this is how it is there should be no mourning-I am still grieving but its only b/c I feel something sinister and devious is going on and I do need closure. Thanks for the post.

No problem. Thanks for reading.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:08 pm

That was so beautiful to say..... I agree 100%!
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 pm

looking4truth wrote:Aww sorry I didn't mean for people to cry. I just want people to remember that whether his spirit is encased in a physical body or not, he's not gone. The energy never dies. And his energy is freakin incredible. lol And I pray that we all don't get too deep into this without seeing the bigger picture, without focusing on how we can do our part to deliver on his message, on our message, every decent human being's message of love and peace. That's what we all dream about--peace on earth but we never really take the time to see how we can contribute to that peace right now. We can do that starting with ourselves. I say this to not preach because sometimes, I need to remind myself of this but I say this because TII is not simply a rehearsal movie obviously. From the illegal clips that I did see (thanks Liz lol), he mentioned love and saying I love you. That's what it's all about and that's what we need to be doing more of and getting used to saying "I love you" or "I forgive you." So with that said, I send my love to all of you. And damnit, I wrote another speech again. I'm just so passionate about this because I've been affected by his transition so much so that it blew me away. It really surprised me but he has been such a great help through some stuff I was going through around the time of June 25th. Oddly enough, his transition made me more aware of life and what it means and the truth behind this life.

Lol at the speech thing. And thank you for your words of comfort. I know what you mean about this being a learning experience. I have learned to take life as it comes and to appreciate everything I have. MJ has taught me so so so much. Thank you Michael. <3
He inspires me. Smile I feel like I'm already really deep into this but I just posted this quote from another MJ fan on youtube. It makes me happy. Smile

"This is not a simple heart attack. This is not a simple old age death. This is something way more complex. Listen you guys, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't tell yourselves, 'Oh, he simply died of a heart attack. There you go.' No. Are you forgetting who WE ARE? We're Michael Jackson fans. We're fans of this man right here. And what's one thing that always happens with him? Nothing is simple. Everything is complex with him."
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by angela1958 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:54 pm

@looking4truth: What a wonderful post and you're so right with any word you say....I believe aswell in afterlife and that Michael's love, soul and spirit is always with us...but it breaks my heart to imagine, never having a look into his wonderful eyes again, never listening to new messages and songs of him, never have the chance to hug him once in my lifetime...I'm crying again
Still I keep the faith he's on earth with us..I was praying: Michael, please don't die before I die He's so alive...take that how you want to Icon_cry He's so alive...take that how you want to Icon_cry He's so alive...take that how you want to Icon_cry
And it is a terrible thought, that in case he's really gone, how can he find peace, when everbody he loves is still on earth. He needs his family, especially his beautiful children to be with him. If he really his gone, I hope, he feels all the love and caring and the deeply missing of us all He's so alive...take that how you want to Icon_cry He's so alive...take that how you want to Icon_cry He's so alive...take that how you want to Icon_cry

By the way: I'm "Cannot-live-without-MJ" in the MJHD-Forum and I'm glad to have you here aswell
angela1958
angela1958

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 am

He has filled so many people with love over the last few months, for that I am sure he is very proud, no matter how terrible he feels about faking his death.
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down