Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization.

+2
neverlandprincess
Rach
6 posters

Go down

Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Empty Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization.

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:23 pm

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/this-is-the-first/

I don't know if you have all seen this. If so I apologise.

Thoughts?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Empty Re: Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization.

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:32 pm

intersting-"you fon't say no to"...illuminati-again. I don't know,but I would'nt attack the person of course. These are the kinds of things that wether people believe it or not it does not matter, so in a sense the person is in no danger for saying this if it true. Illuminati defactors have come out with stories and people always say the are insane or crazy and wrote them off...so the "organization" does not care because they bank on the masses writing it off.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Empty Re: Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization.

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 pm

sorry -typo in first post "you DONT say no to"...I don't know that I want to believe that MJ would sell his soul though-and then there are his children.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 pm

I read it ..and I'm not convinced...sorry
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:34 pm

ilprincipe wrote:I read it ..and I'm not convinced...sorry

Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Lol you're frankness makes me laugh so much!

I L.O.V.A it Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:38 pm

I don't buy it, I don't think anything like this is involved. JMO
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:40 pm

@ Rach:
just wrote gitm in the chat....If MJ is in danger...and I know about it?
Would I spread rumours in the web?
Especially at a website of wacko hoax investigators?
What is more dangerous? Too know about that and being silent
or to join MJHD and post "I know something...but I can't give any details
and answer further questions"....

The person who posted that maybe in a bigger danger than MJ if the
organization founds out about that....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:42 pm

ilprincipe wrote:@ Rach:
just wrote gitm in the chat....If MJ is in danger...and I know about it?
Would I spread rumours in the web?
Especially at a website of wacko hoax investigators?
What is more dangerous? Too know about that and being silent
or to join MJHD and post "I know something...but I can't give any details
and answer further questions"....

The person who posted that maybe in a bigger danger than MJ if the
organization founds out about that....

You're 100% right. I wasn't been rude or anything!

I have said this before and I will say it again. If I knew ANYTHING I would make sure that it wouldn't cause myself or Michael any danger before I posted it. The OP said "you don't say no to these kind of people". That to me = danger. So no, I wouldn't post on MJHD.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:46 pm

hmmm..I think I know about which organization she's talking...
http://www.nomotc.org/
lol!
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:47 pm

ilprincipe wrote:hmmm..I think I know about which organization she's talking...
lol!

Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Lol Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Lol Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Lol Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Lol Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Lol Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Lol Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Lol Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Lol Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Lol OMFG, I just spat coke out of my nose!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:48 pm

ilprincipe wrote:hmmm..I think I know about which organization she's talking...
lol!

Oh yes that's definitely the organization Post from MJHD states Michael vanished as per a deal with a secret organization. Lol
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Is good that you posted but I have to disregard this.
It does not go overboard giving us information does it? "An organisation" ?? that could mean anyone but I think it is no one!! But if this was all planned by some sort of organisation then it would not have leaked out . Think about it? an organisation that was not capable of organising a secret hoax?? make me wonder what the word organise means to the writers of this. Also I do not think anyone would pull the wool over Michaels eyes as regard to business. Remember the Beatles catalogue? This is total BS, Michael was too clever for anything like that, it would also be hard to do anything like that, very rich people need to access money through other people/ banks etc and he had manager, advisers etc so this will be very unlikely.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down