Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do we know that MJ did not die after June 25th ?

+2
Rach
Silence
6 posters

Go down

how do we know that MJ did not die after June 25th ? Empty how do we know that MJ did not die after June 25th ?

Post by Silence Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:35 pm

This just came to my mind when reading the Elvis-topic:

if Elvis hoaxed his death none of us can be sure that he is alive still while he would be 74 now and so many things could've happened to him or he could have died of natural causes

Now what about this:

MJ faked his death on June 25th

But how do we know that he STILL is alive ?

Wouldn't it make sense that if he had for example a life threatening illness he would have faked his death to see how the world would react ?
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

how do we know that MJ did not die after June 25th ? Empty Re: how do we know that MJ did not die after June 25th ?

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 pm

The only thing I can't understand about that is why would he rather have people thing he was a drug addict as opposed to having an incureable disease?

I mean generation after generation are going to know about Michael and I can guarantee that the one thing he will be remembered for will be drug abuse. Forget all the positives like the amazing voice, the amazing dance moves, the brilliant Father and the humanatarian - he would be remembered as a drug user.

Michael worked so hard on his image I can't imagine he would allow this to happen.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

how do we know that MJ did not die after June 25th ? Empty Re: how do we know that MJ did not die after June 25th ?

Post by Silence Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 pm

he surely won't leave the world thinking just that cause if he would for example die 2 or three months later the hoax would definitely be revealed leaving all the liars with shame

But just imagine:

We all know the Patrick Swayze story....

Just imagine MJ found out he had to live less than say a year or so (of course it would be tragic)

If he would then say "I wanna get rid of my "debt" and I wanna see what happens when I am not around anymore wouldn't faking his death be logically ?

I mean so he could watch the media, could watch what lies are popping up, could watch how his kids are being treated by the media

and he could care for everything

even the day of his "death" would make sense while Farrah Fawcett passed away the same day and could even be a hint towards what he could be suffering from

It would explain why the family seems so "happy" because they share his last months with him and he even could've been the man or the lady or another person at his memorial
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:19 pm

I hope this is not the case.
I could understand him wanting to see the response. Would have been a nice send off to know he TRULY WAS LOVED. TO see that people did believe in him and loved him so dearly.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 pm

no IF he faked his death, it's for a REAL GOOD reason.
Not only to see how people will react, or anything like that.

It was for something BIGGER than everyone may think.

But, I had hope he was able to reach his goal...

Now, I'm not sure anymore...

The big machine can do whatever they want...but for a moment I thought Michael succeed in his plans.

I still have hope, but...today I don't feel very good so. We'll see...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 pm

I believe he had a really very good reason for this ... I love him still and support him though spirit .... I pray for him getting better everyday.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:11 pm

@ Rachel

Michael is very clever. Im sure he knows what he is doing. I for one does not believe in that drug story crap, because I know its a lie. Those people who believe in that, is those who has always believed in the Media.

I believe that if this is indeed a Hoax, there is a point to all of this, meening, that this will get the Media to look like a big buch of liars, wich they are.

Michaels reputation, and good name, will be cleared.

Im sure Michael has planned this down to the smallest detail. He knew what the media would do when he "died", he knew they wouldent let it go so easily.

I enjoy watching the media makeing complete fools of themselves.
But i wish, they would back of, and leave Mike alone now.

They are running out of "stories" Thats why they need to keep talking about all this BS, like the story with Omer, suddenly beeing Michaels, son. More BS.

But i know what you mean Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:15 pm

If MJ had a life threatening illness..i don`t think he would care about the media
and what they think of him...or what will his memorial be like..
I think he would love to spent most time as possible with his children...

And Patrick Swayze...his disease was announced for more than one year...
he`s still alive..

So this time, I don`t share your view, silence.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down