Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New video (Randomness)

+8
lonelynation
LiberianGirl
city.gal1
Eva R
neverlandprincess
jade jackson
Loree
MauraMissesMichael
12 posters

Go down

RTL video - New video (Randomness) Empty New video (Randomness)

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:48 pm

MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

RTL video - New video (Randomness) Empty Re: New video (Randomness)

Post by Loree Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:38 pm

haha how funny Ben Evanstad sounds
when he said "that day and the other da and uh" haha
porr guy

Thanks for posting the video
I really didn't payed that much attention to that guy when I saw him on TV
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Thank you for another great video. It helps to be reminded of the facts that led us to believe in the first place that Michael hoaxed his death. It especially helps at a time when threads tend to fizzle out and some people start to lose hope. The idea that Conrad Murray's baby mama is an actress who might be related to Alberto Alvarez reminded me of the fact that Chief Bratton's wife is also an actress who incidentally was a TV analyst of the trial and was sympathetic to Michael...makes me wonder how many other players might be actors and actresses. I am looking forward to your next videos when I hope you will reveal what you have "figured out." I am particularly interested in learning of Michael's motive for the hoax and how he could have pulled it off without breaking any laws or doing anything unethical.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:30 pm

.....I L.O.V.E you...HAHAHAHAAA....the other da- the other da-the other ppl (sorry I am getting sleepy.)
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:56 am

Don't know where to put this so I put it here Wink This is a respond of a youtube video of a interview of the brothers about the premiere.
gabbefuchs (1 dag geleden) Toon Verbergen

Gemarkeerd als spam Antwoorden

idiot, Jackie cried after the movie when he was interviewed, Marlon was also in tears, Tito couldn't even go in and see it, he tried but turned: Randy, Toya, Janet, Rebbie and Katherine haven't seen the movie yet because they are still too much in mourning so they stayed at home.

Did they cried?? :S
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:26 pm

@Maura, thanks for sharing.

So another video stating belief in a hoax. Now it would be nice to have some answers...sigh.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:53 pm

this is such an amazing vid. thank you so much Smile
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Maura you said that nobody was filming the side of the ambulance but the guy in the red shirt was filming it on the side and that is Ben E.
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:27 pm

the guy in the red shirt was filming it on the side and that is Ben E.
I noticed that too Sad

But I didn't know that about the baby mama situation!
Craziness..
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:09 am

Omg look at 2:58 . She says: The night before he passed away. and the choreographer says: yeah yeah. (and smiles.. 0.0)
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 am

LiberianGirl wrote:Maura you said that nobody was filming the side of the ambulance but the guy in the red shirt was filming it on the side and that is Ben E.

No! You guys are missing my entire point!

LOOK, Whomever was filming from the back HAD to have run around to the side as well!! Look back at my ambulance videos and watch the interview with Ben E. He never even approached the ambulance until it was already fully backed out and taking off down the street! The pictures show him running up to the ambulance as it was pulling down the street! Thats why I keep trying to stress, two videos are completely inconsistent with one another. THAT and the simple fact that its obvious two different times of day in both videos!

Hell LOOK at the video at around 4:00 minutes or so. you can SEE Ben on the side!! SOMEBODY HAD TO HAVE GONE FROM THE BACK TO THE FRONT!!! ONE PERSON. Ben WAS not filming from the back. Im not understanding why people are having such a hard time seeing that. The videos are completely inconsistent with one another.

its crazy! I still refuse to believe that they were shot on the same day or same time, Ben all but confirms that himself!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:28 am

Eva R wrote:Omg look at 2:58 . She says: The night before he passed away. and the choreographer says: yeah yeah. (and smiles.. 0.0)

what are you talking about?
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 am

I LOVE THESE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:00 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:
Eva R wrote:Omg look at 2:58 . She says: The night before he passed away. and the choreographer says: yeah yeah. (and smiles.. 0.0)

what are you talking about?

gosh, I am so stupid.. -_-" I forgot the link of the vid..
here it is;) This is not really good quality but I can't find the good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUmWZ_G8AWY&feature=related
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:15 pm

actually Maura is wrong, I said also different times on Youtube.(I even made a syncornized videos of the 2 versions). U can see CLEARLY a guy in SHORTS that pops up from BETWEEN the ambulances, apparently hols something in his hands (camera). As the ambulance moves he makes some steps. Then the other guys appear from the other side (That Ben guy and the guy in red). U can see for a few second the guy in SHORTS struggling to film video, then, as the ambulance moves he's moving as well beside the ambulance but u CAN'T see him because of the tourist's head on the bus.
someone said that short guy was security. no way, what security dressed in shorts and holding camera and actually filming. The only security was the big guy and the ambulance guy that wore gloves.
here is the video i did.
pause and pay attention from 0:27
https://www.youtube.com/user/ralukaify
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:31 pm

plus one more proof is here: ( open in 2 different tabs)
pause at 1:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxkjpnLhQJ4&feature=related
pause at 0:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx8KrGIQ5mg

U can see CLEARLY the guy in RED in the first video running TOWARDS the bus - with the backs at the camera- (the image is very bad unfortunately but u can see a silhouette with red top), the same guy IN RED u can see in the second video running but this time with the face to the camera. now, if these 2 videos were not filmed the same moment, how is that possible?? Plus that guy Ben, the paparazzo, didn't say he FILMED that video. (I saw online somewhere hos video but he didtn' catch anything interesting). And his slip-up (that day and the other ddd-day) doesn't' mean that he was there another day to shoot the AMBULANCE VIDEO. The paparazzi were around Micheal's house permanently. Dont' get me wrong, i'm just trying to say that many things are not exactly how we think they are...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:59 pm

this is the footage that Ben the paparazzo took: min. 07:00.

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/22141692
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:14 pm

raluka wrote:plus one more proof is here: ( open in 2 different tabs)
pause at 1:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxkjpnLhQJ4&feature=related
pause at 0:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx8KrGIQ5mg

U can see CLEARLY the guy in RED in the first video running TOWARDS the bus - with the backs at the camera- (the image is very bad unfortunately but u can see a silhouette with red top), the same guy IN RED u can see in the second video running but this time with the face to the camera. now, if these 2 videos were not filmed the same moment, how is that possible?? Plus that guy Ben, the paparazzo, didn't say he FILMED that video. (I saw online somewhere hos video but he didtn' catch anything interesting). And his slip-up (that day and the other ddd-day) doesn't' mean that he was there another day to shoot the AMBULANCE VIDEO. The paparazzi were around Micheal's house permanently. Dont' get me wrong, i'm just trying to say that many things are not exactly how we think they are...

Actually i'm not wrong and we are just going to have to agree to disagree on what YOU are seeing vs what I am seeing. I just watched your video like 10 times and STILL see what I see. THE GUY ON THE SIDE WAS TAPING. HE WAS IN RED.. NOBODY WENT FROM THE BACK TO THE SIDE!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHERE!

If your sole purpose is to come here and "debunk" my videos for whatever reason, thats fine by me.. I spend hours reseaching for my videos and always stay logical and level headed when it comes to them..

Michael Jackson is alive and well and I won't budge on that..

Ben knew EXACTLY how he f u c k e d up when he said what he did.. That would explain the stutter and panic on his face.. In my profession I have been trained to read body language and it is exactly why from the very start I knew something was wrong with all of this..

Those two videos were NOT filmed at the same moment and trust me i've analyzed the two videos for months before even posting about them..

Its ok to be a healthy skeptic and I respect you for that, but my mind is made up.. I know what I see and you know what you see so thats fine...

But im not one of these "confused" people.. I know what I know and a WHOLE lot more haha. I know Michael is alive... So you wont be swaying me RTL video - New video (Randomness) Icon_cheers

Nice video though

Last edited by MauraMissesMichael on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Your videos are so great, they always keep my hope alive Smile
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:28 pm

hello, I think we "know" each other from youtube, I put a comment on your video on youtube few minutes ago.anyway, I know the image is tricky, and I'm sure you did a lot of research and I really find most your videos very smart. And im not here to debunk your videos. I'm just doing what u once said: reasearch and don't believe u see. Believe me, nothing would make me happier than knowing he is ALIVE and well. Alright, we can't see the anybody going beside the ambulance,I agree, but then how can we see that guy with RED shirt in both videos apparently in perfect synchronization? (running towards the bus in one video and in the other one AWAY from the ambulance . The guy is there, in the same position in both videos. That is what I'm trying to understand...I just don't see it. maybe u can tel me..
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:30 pm

maura im with you on this one i think that 2 videos were shot and that ben guy did screw up and stutter and i know michael is alive until i actullay see proof with my own eyes that he is dead its not true.there are to many dramas about the whole thing so i believe what i know and that he is alive and when he does return i wont be fainting in shock cos i expect it to happen
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:23 pm

raluka wrote:hello, I think we "know" each other from youtube, I put a comment on your video on youtube few minutes ago.anyway, I know the image is tricky, and I'm sure you did a lot of research and I really find most your videos very smart. And im not here to debunk your videos. I'm just doing what u once said: reasearch and don't believe u see. Believe me, nothing would make me happier than knowing he is ALIVE and well. Alright, we can't see the anybody going beside the ambulance,I agree, but then how can we see that guy with RED shirt in both videos apparently in perfect synchronization? (running towards the bus in one video and in the other one AWAY from the ambulance . The guy is there, in the same position in both videos. That is what I'm trying to understand...I just don't see it. maybe u can tel me..

Ok so i watched your video one more time and I see that the tourists head is moving in the way of something but i dont think its the person filming.

Im really trying to see what you are seeing but honestly REALLY watch it again.. the one that you made.. The videos are completely different, the sychroization is there but only because its the same scene being shot, that was never my argument, but I do feel like its done on different days!!! They messed up on the tmz video!! They got the wrong taping!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Im' watching again now, frame by frame; this video is driving me crazy, really. I don't know where to find them in better quality...I had once a link wiht very good quality of the video filmed by the tourist but i lost it..and even the ones in hq from hollywood tv seem to be vanished...My point is as u said very well that the same shot is being shot from 2 angles.. but then am I synchronizing wrong videos? Is there more videos and I had no idea?
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Soo..

Obviously
Ben wasn’t filming the video that Hollywood tv presented. I can see him clearly
in this video in the beginning. His hair cut and nose are visible in the video
where he talks his blabla about the footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HZMOhiVWt0

One similarity
between the Hollywood tv and tourist video is that we see the that someone is
filming the LEFT side of the ambulance (the corner and then a bit the center).
The short guy that I saw talking about who wears GLASSES and WHITE SOCK
(ironically…) at min 1:22 in this link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbroD0tFNq0&feature=PlayList&p=438199692DB57041&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3.
The same guy I see between min.0:03 and
0:12 (trying hard to film video or photo). He apparently tapes the left angle of the ambulance. (from
my point of view).

Then the
blackout comes…We don’t see anymore the guy ( I believe that he’s moving behind
the guard and the guy with gloves and white hair – and in the Hollywood Tv u
can the hand and in one frame the white hair of the gray haired guy (and gloved
one) and here I agree with u, it’s a bit strange. I don’t know if we are
supposed to see him from the bus angle camera. He’s not there obviously…but
what if he’s more far but the camera is very zoomed and we have the sensation
that he’s actually very close? That I don’t know..only an expert could say.

The last
thing I said it before, is the red guy short that appears in both videos after
the departure of the ambulance and here the synchronization is perfect (hi’s
running on both footages)…

Hope I explained
better my opinion this time..
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:02 pm

for point 2. i forgot to put the link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx8KrGIQ5mg - min. 0:03- 0:12
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down