Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Evenstad's photos with Michael faked

+10
carpenoctem
Smelly
EarthAngel90
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Human_nature
StenniZ
Silence
michaelinspiresme
Lorrie
pumpkin
14 posters

Go down

Ben Evenstad's photos with Michael faked Empty Ben Evenstad's photos with Michael faked

Post by pumpkin Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:41 am

Hello again

I was just looking at the photos of Ben Evenstad with Michael (the guy who gave the interview about the last photo).

I can't find copies of these photos anywhere else nor any reference of him and Michael having been 'friends' or even that Michael recognised him.

The photos come from Ben Evenstad himself and are not dated, so we don't know when they were supposedly taken.

The first photo of Michael with this photographer could easily have been 'made' because of the lack of shadows on the van.

The second photo of Michael with a mask could be anyone not even Michael.

The third photo I don't get at all but because it is a weird photo my guess is that it is made up.

The fourth photo could also have been 'made' again because of the direction of the shadows and light.

Also when would Michael have allowed a photographer in his home to be photographed with, which is what it looks like, even if it wasn't his home, maybe an office, when did Michael ever have himself photographed with a photographer? Not ever that I can remember seeing.

Even taking into account the shadows or non shadows on the photos, shadows can be put on and taken off just the same as faces and backgrounds can.

This was published 2 July 2009 - I could have maybe believed it more if these photos were around earlier (like before Michael 'died').

I think this guy is lying through his teeth about everything.

If anyone has seen these photos before 2 July then I might have this wrong and am sorry for that (for more than 1 reason), but his story about Alfred Ibanez and the arrival of the ambulance and arrival of the other photographers (on the other topic) just doesn't add up, you can pick holes right through everything he has said.
Ben Evenstad's photos with Michael faked Michael-jackson-photo-0907-01

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2009/07/michael-jackson-photo200907
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Ben Evenstad's photos with Michael faked Empty Re: Ben Evenstad's photos with Michael faked

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:13 am

Very interesting, pumpkin.

I'm not so good with analyzing photos, but given all of the weirdness surrounding Michael's "death" to date, I could totally buy each and every one of the photos you mention being fakes.

I hope someone can help find evidence one way or the other, because if they are fake, that would just add more proof to support the (obvious) fakeness of the ambulance photo.

Nothing surprises me anymore, and still we all wait to learn what the heck happened on June 25.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Ben Evenstad's photos with Michael faked Empty Re: Ben Evenstad's photos with Michael faked

Post by michaelinspiresme Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:18 am

To me he looks more like a fan in this photos. One of those people who follows Michael everywhere. He annoys me either way!
michaelinspiresme
michaelinspiresme
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:28 am

this guy must really be tall then.

MJ wasn't the shortest person in the universe....
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:37 am

Can't say if the pics are 'photoshopped', but I do find them to be strange photos in general. The picture on the right (where MJ is wearing a mask) looks very odd. it's like the guy has no ass. Could be the position he's standing in, but still looks weird to me (as said just like the other 3 pics). What bothered me more was what the guy said when he was interviewed about the ambulance-pic and such. He stated, that him and MJ were friends and that MJ even recognized him...:"Ah, it's you...always with the camera..." or something like that. Yeah right,,,,,that's the way MJ is going to recognize a specific person...because he's always holding/carrying a camera. I think most people that MJ encountered had a camera on them (at least the paparazzi). Sounded to me like the guy was only trying to give himself credibilty...in which he did not succeed (imo). What a tosser.

The pic on the bottom left (with the car-door) looks weird. The guys reflection is blurry in the door-frame, but it's crystal clear where the window would be. This looks more like he's standing on the other side of the door. So on the opposite side from where the pic would have been taken from. I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain. If not, just ask me. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:43 am

He look like a crazy ""fan"" without respect, but never a friend Evil or Very Mad
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 am

[quote="StenniZ"]The picture on the right (where MJ is wearing a mask) looks very odd. it's like the guy has no ass.

Yes I love that, the more I look at it you are right, he has half his back missing also, he's either verypoor at photoshop for a professional (?) photographer or he's had some surgery to remove half his body!!!...... Laughing
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:01 am

pumpkin wrote:
StenniZ wrote:The picture on the right (where MJ is wearing a mask) looks very odd. it's like the guy has no ass.

Yes I love that, the more I look at it you are right, he has half his back missing also, he's either verypoor at photoshop for a professional (?) photographer or he's had some surgery to remove half his body!!!...... Laughing

I see that now that you both mention it. Spooky and FAKE.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:11 am

StenniZ wrote:it's like the guy has no ass.

So would this make him "half-assed" then?

LOL.....sorry had to do it!! I know stupid joke...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 am

These pictures are strange and odd... confused I saw them a month ago - I though they were pretty legit to me - I now I see them - confused the guy's backside is missing in the pic unless behind a rock from what I am seeing confused ... and Michael isn't that short at all ... yeah , these could be fake big time. Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 am

I think the first one could be real...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:22 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I think the first one could be real...

I think so too. But still...out of the four pics, it's the weirdest imo. Very strange pose, not? What I find even stranger is that, the pic, where his ass is missing (one hell of a diet this guy is on) would not need any photoshop, 'cause the guy (MJ?) with the mask could've been anyone with a little make up. There is WEIRD....there is WEIRDER....and there is everything after the 25th of June 2009! ;-)

ps: I liked the "Half-assed"-joke you made. Smile lol
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:30 am

Maybe I'm looking too far into this but we've all learned that we have to take an even closer look on things. Nothing is obvious at first glance.
I was wondering about the guy behind MJ in the first picture.....Why is he pointing down? It really looks like he is pointing because a person standing there relaxed wouldn't have his finger stiff like that, or.
Now don't call me crazy or shoot me but to me that guy kinda looks like Kenny Ortega.
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:31 am

I opened the pic in Photoshop and zoomed in on the image where half of that ass' ass is missing. On second thought, it looks as if the grass/ground to his left (so on the right in the picture) is higher than the ground on which they are standing. So his ass would be behind this elevated ground. It could also be a hedge or schrub.....but I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards this last interpretation, because of what I wrote in the post before this one.

This guy has wannabe-friend/fan written all over his sorry....ass. (Sorry, can't think of a better word to describe him). I'm sure none of you mind. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:36 am

carpenoctem wrote:Maybe I'm looking too far into this but we've all learned that we have to take an even closer look on things. Nothing is obvious at first glance.
I was wondering about the guy behind MJ in the first picture.....Why is he pointing down? It really looks like he is pointing because a person standing there relaxed wouldn't have his finger stiff like that, or.
Now don't call me crazy or shoot me but to me that guy kinda looks like Kenny Ortega.

By all means...look as far into it as you wish/can. Smile Better to be safe than sorry, right?

I don't think it's Ortega, but it is indeed strange how he's pointing downwards. i first thought he might be holding something in his hand, but more of his middle-finger would be visible (at least that's my first thought). I'll take another look in a couple of hours, because staring at pics too long, always makes me see things, that are not even there. Wink lol

Thanks for the keen observation btw!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:48 am

btw...this guy had been chasing MJ for years....and these are the best pics he (or perhaps Vanity Fair) could come up with? The collage looks very amateuristic, but hey, so am I, so maybe I'm not the most qualified person to judge this. In general it's a weird collection of pics to use (two of them don't even prove it's MJ in the pic with him).
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:13 am

how very conveniently that the person, who takes the "last pic of MJ" happens to be friends with MJ?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:34 am

They are a very small little enterprise with a big ego, I am still wondering why Ibanez or the fans/autograph hunters who were supposedly there at the time of the ambulance arriving haven't come forward with anything.

Can someone please tell me, the photos/video footage of the guy with red shirt and guy with yellow shirt when the ambulance is reversing out - are these guys meant to be Ibanez, Weiss and/or arseless Evenstad?
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:56 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

LOL tongue
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:02 pm

You know what I just noticed...in the pictures where Michael's face can be seen...the photographer seems like 6 inches taller than Michael, now the other picture where "Michael" is wearing a mask...they seem about the same height...sorry if I cant explain it correctly ...English is my second language.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie M. Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm not too sure about all the pictures but pictures 1 and 4 seem pretty photoshoped to me. Notice the height difference between ben and michael in picture four, both seem to be standing up straight and they have a 2-3 inch height difference in comparison to the first pic. In the first pic despite the guy being very slanted towards michael there still seems to be a 2-3 inch height difference, and from that pic one could easily conclude that if Ben stood up straght there would be 4-5 inch difference.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.

Aantal berichten : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by couplebit Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 pm

The first pic withthe guy pointing down, could it be a signal to one of the bodyguards that a fan is getting to aggressive? (meaning coming up to get a pic and all). Cause I have to agree that these are odd pics.

Love the half-ass joke Razz
couplebit
couplebit

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 am

In all four pics, their legs/feet aren't visible, so no serious assumptions can be made concerning their length...
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down