Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine is coming to Holland :S

+19
silvy
MJLover1990
GirlSaturday
IndonesianGirl
Kirsche
See
Stephanie
MJFOREVER
MJJ1982
mariza
rowdyangel
maria-c
city.gal1
ILuvUMoreMJ
Kuki
lonelynation
EarthAngel90
NYMoonwalker
Eva R
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Empty Re: Jermaine is coming to Holland :S

Post by MJLover1990 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Eva R wrote:I also want to go to jermaine and say: WHERE IS MICHAEL!! WHEN DOES HE COME BACK?? all those questions that we can't answer you know Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_razz And I would say at the end: oh and btw, you just care about the money bi@tch! Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_razz

You are absolutely right!
And if Jermaine doesn't want to answer then we just throw eggs at him until he reveals where Michael is Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_twisted
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Empty Re: Jermaine is coming to Holland :S

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 pm

MJLover1990 wrote:
Eva R wrote:I also want to go to jermaine and say: WHERE IS MICHAEL!! WHEN DOES HE COME BACK?? all those questions that we can't answer you know Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_razz And I would say at the end: oh and btw, you just care about the money bi@tch! Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_razz

And if Jermaine doesn't want to answer then we just throw eggs at him until he reveals where Michael is Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_twisted

great idea!!! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 pm

yeah...hard boiled ones Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_twisted Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_tongue
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Eva R wrote:
MJLover1990 wrote:

great idea!!! Very Happy

I just said to my friend that I will bring a gun with me, so I can force him to tell the truth.... Wink
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Your Mjkit family will be raising lots and lots of bail money to cover you girls.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Thank you GS, that's very kind Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Styloprincess wrote:yeah...hard boiled ones Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_twisted Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_tongue

Make them extra hard, like stones Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_lol
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:47 pm

yeah! 3 hour boiled! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Eva R wrote:yeah! 3 hour boiled! Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Exactly, and I'm wondering when the Jacksons reality show will be aired on the Dutch tv, wow they will make even more money then Jermaine is coming to Holland :S - Page 2 Icon_evil
I wonder what Michael would think of all this, the reality show, all the move like Michael Jackson tv shows etc.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:00 am

Ugh, these people have no f-cking soul!
WHEN WILL THEY STOP CASHING IN ON THIS.
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:08 am

is he in on the hoax or not then? is he making money from mjs death or helping mj with what hes doing? im hoping if mj doesnt come back before june that he will come back at the tribute concert i dont think i could wait any longer than a year and dats still a long time!! i really hope hes alive or that family are scum to me sorry but they dont care at all if hes really gone even his own kids come back soon mj!!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2