Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La Toya Jackson set for dance show?

+6
DawneVee
mjj29081958
Rach
EarthAngel90
Give.In.To.Me
ishealive
10 posters

Go down

La Toya Jackson set for dance show? Empty La Toya Jackson set for dance show?

Post by ishealive Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Sorry if this was posted already but couldn't see it if it was.

Just found this article on google news. I swear this family is really starting to annoy me. Since MJ apparantley died their public image has grown and they're making money out of him.

Have a look.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5g3TlTtsMz8wko45qWNTfWNBzlkTQ
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

La Toya Jackson set for dance show? Empty Re: La Toya Jackson set for dance show?

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Uggh! MJ..if your alive..please come back just to bi*ch slap your family!! There's nothing quite like riding the coat tails of the "dead"
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

La Toya Jackson set for dance show? Empty Re: La Toya Jackson set for dance show?

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Michael sweetheart , I want to see you Open a Can Of " I'mma Beat That Ass" .... all over your family ... I love to see that ... because they are using you and I don't like it - I know am not family of yours in anyway but in spirit - we are family - you deserve to Lash Out to them will all reckless feelings and emotions - I got your back on this ... !!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Perhaps this is a good thing guys. Now La Toya will have an excuse to look like a cheap hooker!

I mean the woman is 52, start dressing like it!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Michael sweetheart , I want to see you Open a Can Of " I'mma Beat That Ass" .... all over your family ... I love to see that ... because they are using you and I don't like it - I know am not family of yours in anyway but in spirit - we are family - you deserve to Lash Out to them will all reckless feelings and emotions - I got your back on this ... !!!!!

@EarthAngel

You are wrong.

We are all Michaels family. With all the support and love we are giving him Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:36 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Michael sweetheart , I want to see you Open a Can Of " I'mma Beat That Ass" .... all over your family ... I love to see that ... because they are using you and I don't like it - I know am not family of yours in anyway but in spirit - we are family - you deserve to Lash Out to them will all reckless feelings and emotions - I got your back on this ... !!!!!

@EarthAngel

You are wrong.

We are all Michaels family. With all the support and love we are giving him Smile

Awwwww Very Happy ...Thanxs MyBeloved MJ .... I guess you are right - all love we are showing I guess we are his family in a way..... Hugs X 10 .... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:38 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

@EarthAngel

You are wrong.

You can always make me smile with your sweet posts!...
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 pm

mjj29081958 wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

@EarthAngel

You are wrong.

You can always make me smile with your sweet posts!...

Thanks!! You have no idea, how much this means to me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Rachel wrote:Perhaps this is a good thing guys. Now La Toya will have an excuse to look like a cheap hooker!

LMFAO. She is too old to be dancing around. I hope she gets kicked off after the first show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:58 pm

missdahmer wrote:
Rachel wrote:Perhaps this is a good thing guys. Now La Toya will have an excuse to look like a cheap hooker!

LMFAO. She is too old to be dancing around. I hope she gets kicked off after the first show.

ROFL!!! Im going to Vienna.

I will take a picture of this, and mail it to you, if it happens

Then we can laugh at it lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:06 pm

ishealive wrote:Sorry if this was posted already but couldn't see it if it was.

Just found this article on google news. I swear this family is really starting to annoy me. Since MJ apparantley died their public image has grown and they're making money out of him.

Have a look.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5g3TlTtsMz8wko45qWNTfWNBzlkTQ

I don't see how her being asked to dance on a television show has anything to do with MJ's 'death'. If she does it or not, who cares? We don't have to watch it if we don't want too.
Would you all feel differently if Rebbie or Janet got asked to dance on the show? Would you still feel frustration and hate for them the way you do LaToya?
Just sayin' is all...
Neutral
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:52 pm

@ DawneVee - You may be right! For some reason I just don't like La Toya. Janet is famous in her own right. I mean after Michael she is one of the best selling artists in the world and Rebbie has kept herself out of the public eye and made a career for herself without piggybacking on her families name.

Her and Jermaine just really grate on me.....
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:43 pm

lmao miaow, i agree bitch needs to start dressing her age and cover up her knockers
lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Rachel
Gold Member
La Toya Jackson set for dance show? Default4
La Toya Jackson set for dance show? Ththla95671e4b246abcc96

Aantal berichten: 359
Registratiedatum: 2009-07-28
Leeftijd: 23

La Toya Jackson set for dance show? Empty
<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td>La Toya Jackson set for dance show? Icon_minipostSubject: Re: La Toya Jackson set for dance show? La Toya Jackson set for dance show? Icon_minipostedToday at 2:52 pm</TD>
<td class=post-options vAlign=top noWrap>La Toya Jackson set for dance show? Icon_multiquote_off La Toya Jackson set for dance show? Icon_quote_en </TD></TR>
<tr><td class=hr colSpan=2>
</TD></TR>
<tr><td colSpan=2>@ DawneVee - You may be right! For some reason I just don't like La Toya. Janet is famous in her own right. I mean after Michael she is one of the best selling artists in the world and Rebbie has kept herself out of the public eye and made a career for herself without piggybacking on her families name.

Her and Jermaine just really grate on me.....

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Rachel you are right! I don't care for LaToya either namely because of what she said about Michael when she agreed with the naysayers that he was in deed a pedophile. She later reganted it but by then it was too late. I thought that was so evil of her to do that to her brother. She helped to have allegations brought against him by being his sister and saying that. I know MJ forgave her later on, but if she was any kind of God-fearing woman she never would have entertained the idea in the first place. I am sure that is why her career in entertainment never got anywhere. Both of her younger siblings out shined her ( MJ and Janet). I am sure she was undoubtedly jealous of MJ. I agree she needs to dress her age. It's nothing worst than an old aged 53 yr old woman trying to compete with women 30 yrs her junior. If she is on the show she'll lose 1st time competition. Only because she has no talent and unjust never propers. MJ was an angel and he never harmed anyone during his entire life. She on the otherhand did all kinds of evil deeds. She won't have any success! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:14 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:

lmao miaow, i agree bitch needs to start dressing her age and cover up her knockers
lol!

LOL we both are in very catty moods tonight Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by couplebit Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:15 pm

I can't find it at the moment, but I did read that Jermaine was also in talks with DWTS. I don't want to sound mean but Jermaine IMO seems to be enjoying himself.
couplebit
couplebit

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Rachel wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

lol!

LOL we both are in very catty moods tonight Smile

Lol yah all the jermaine stuff has got me in a mood Evil or Very Mad
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:29 pm

couplebit wrote:I can't find it at the moment, but I did read that Jermaine was also in talks with DWTS. I don't want to sound mean but Jermaine IMO seems to be enjoying himself.

Why don't they just invite Joe and Katherine as well and make it a family show?! You're right, Jermaine is enjoying himself and it's sickening!!

In the UK for the past two years we have had a Jackson on Big Brother (Jermaine and La Toya) so I am betting next year there will be another.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Rachel wrote:
couplebit wrote:I can't find it at the moment, but I did read that Jermaine was also in talks with DWTS. I don't want to sound mean but Jermaine IMO seems to be enjoying himself.

Why don't they just invite Joe and Katherine as well and make it a family show?! You're right, Jermaine is enjoying himself and it's sickening!!

In the UK for the past two years we have had a Jackson on Big Brother (Jermaine and La Toya) so I am betting next year there will be another.

O god i hope not, im glad we dont have that show over here, usually the people on it come over and go on the podge and rodge show, its a comedy show about 2 ginger puppets slaging off the guests, latoya and jermaine where on it
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by couplebit Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:35 pm

I sure do hope this all turns out to be a hoax, because otherwise Jermaine and LaToya should be ashamed of themselves. I understand people deal with grief in different ways, but it just seems to me that these two are quite happy to be in the spotlight. They asked for privacy in their time of grief, yet everytime you turn around Jermaine is on tv or promoting something.

Anyway, sorry for venting.
couplebit
couplebit

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:35 pm

my question can that tramp actually dance? lol jermaine probably but can she?
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Has anyone seen You Tube videos of her overseas on talk shows doing some of MJ old school songs? Nope, she can't dance and she has no talent. Remember! when she did a cameo in his video "The Way you Make Me Feel"? She was standing there with a group of girls pretending to be having a conversation about MJ. She has always ridden off of his coat tails. I must give her props for being 54 yrs and still trying. Keep the Faith@
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:56 pm

DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:58 pm

I have thought on making a "foundation" named:" Lets buy Latoya some acting lessons, so she can learn to get her stories straight"

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:25 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I have thought on making a "foundation" named:" Lets buy Latoya some acting lessons, so she can learn to get her stories straight"

haha lmao good one lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:40 am

Seriously. Someone needs to teach her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down