Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is it vs Jackson dynasty show!

+7
marsheliamorgan
Rach
Grace
CantStopLovingU
EarthAngel90
ballongiraf
mjlives4eva
11 posters

Go down

this is it vs Jackson dynasty show! Empty this is it vs Jackson dynasty show!

Post by mjlives4eva Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 am

alot of us have been leaning towards the movie theory, myself included. Really we don't know if it's accurate and we should just wait and see ( yes we'll be more then anxious till then!) but... if TII comes out October 28, which is soon , what's with the Jackson show? I mean it's probably going to come after the movie and it could go 2 ways...
1) after TII proves michael is alive , the show pretty much recaps it all and how they've planned it for a while ( considering filming for the show started in February)
or...
2)TII movie theory proves nothing and show goes on as michaels death truly being a surprise in June and filming before that about them..uhhm..doing... Well I honestly don't know what the heck else they coulda possibly filmed for 5 months if michael truly died and this isn't a hoax LOL

I'd much rather have number 1 ( wouldn't we all Smile) but what are your theories in how the show and movie tie in?
mjlives4eva
mjlives4eva

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

this is it vs Jackson dynasty show! Empty Re: this is it vs Jackson dynasty show!

Post by ballongiraf Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:48 am

i think the show was used as a decoy to make it seem "OK" for the family to have a film crew present. The show has supposedly been in the works for months, yet we didn't get any news about this until after MJ "died"?
I dont think we'll ever get to see that show.....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

this is it vs Jackson dynasty show! Empty Re: this is it vs Jackson dynasty show!

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:57 am

My Smarts are Hinting on Num. 1# but Time does Change everything .... so the Sky is the Limit on anything.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:05 am

ballongiraf wrote:i think the show was used as a decoy to make it seem "OK" for the family to have a film crew present. The show has supposedly been in the works for months, yet we didn't get any news about this until after MJ "died"?
I dont think we'll ever get to see that show.....

BallonGirl you are just on point about everything this morning!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:09 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:56 am

I don't mean to sound rude but I don't believe in the movie theory. It sounds a little too far fetched for me, but if it's true I will eat my arm!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:06 am

is it possible that there is no movie,just mj wanting to be done with all the media lies,and being in a fishbowl was just too much for him and his children after all these years,press and etc?i would hate to think that this is the case,and we wont see a come-back,but,i guess unfortuanly it has to be considered a possiblity pale
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:is it possible that there is no movie,just mj wanting to be done with all the media lies,and being in a fishbowl was just too much for him and his children after all these years,press and etc?i would hate to think that this is the case,and we wont see a come-back,but,i guess unfortuanly it has to be considered a possiblity pale

Just because there's no movie theory doesn't mean Michael isn't coming back! As I said above I don't believe the movie theory but I believe Michael is coming back to us. Maybe not as an entertainer, which is perfectly fine, but I believe in my hearts of hearts we will know he is alive Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 am

Rachel wrote:I don't mean to sound rude but I don't believe in the movie theory. It sounds a little too far fetched for me, but if it's true I will eat my arm!

lol! I don't believe in the movie theory either, but I do believe Michael will return.

Balloon, I agree with you about the Jackson showbeing used an excuse to have a film crew there on Thursday night.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:04 am

sorry,i meant to say isnt coming back as to entertain us again and be in spotlight,sorry didnt mean to upset anyone Embarassed
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:21 am

Just curious...
Why don't you accept the movie theory? There is so much buzz around the TII movie so many have bought into it, especially with Kenny's crazy tweets. Let me rephrase my question...what aspects of the movie theory fall short for you to believe it to be true?

Eat your arm? Ewwww...lol.

Rachel wrote:I don't mean to sound rude but I don't believe in the movie theory. It sounds a little too far fetched for me, but if it's true I will eat my arm!

well... im 50/50 on that matter. Uhm... while i do agree that A LOT of things point in the movie theory direction, i cant help but think that it's a lot of effort to go through "Just" to make a movie..... but again, A LOT of things DO point in that direction, i'll agree on that.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:24 am

With everything so obviously POINTING to a Movie...perhaps there won't be one.. Does that make sense? Makes sense to me in light of all the other "evidence".....

I, too, just want it all to stop! If Michael's has passed and is now buried, this stuff w/ the family is rediculously uncaring. THAT'S why I can't believe that he's gone.

I go back and forth........maybe it IS a bigger deal....

There's the movie theory...and there's the theory he's in a witness protection program......... (the WPP makes my stomach ache....ugh)

I just want him to be FREE from it all... I don't think that's too much to ask.... ????!!!!!!!!!

I don't know that I can keep going on this for months and months.............

Wasn't there talk of something happening in December? I don't remember what that was about...

(my apologies for my post.... I know it's all over the place...)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 am

"This Is It" -- This is NOT a dress rehearsal....

You get ONE chance at life........... IS THAT THE MESSAGE?!
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:30 am

If Michael desides to come back, the media will be all over him, they will hound him, like they NEVER did before. This is excatly what he escaped from.
I can only hope, that people have learned by then, that the media is nothing but BS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 am

@ GirlSaturday

My main reason for not believing is is because I don't think Michael is conceeded enough to do this to show the media up.

I also don't believe he would leave his babies if he didn't have a VERY important reason to do so.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:42 am

Hey... that's pretty clever. I never thought about that angle to the phrase. It's definitely something to think about within the hoax.
cheers

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:"This Is It" -- This is NOT a dress rehearsal....

You get ONE chance at life........... IS THAT THE MESSAGE?!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:43 am

i do think the movie theory is interesting, but i think it's the least plausible. and even tho i'm greatly looking forward to the movie, i don't think there will be any big shocker of it saying that he's alive. if that happened, everyone who saw the movie will go home and tell their friends and family, or come on here and say what happened. then we'd be less inclined to see it, cuz the surprise was spoiled. the news will spread like wildfire and i think sony will lose money that way. but i could be wrong...i really don't know what to expect from the movie.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:50 am

Rachel wrote:@ GirlSaturday

My main reason for not believing is is because I don't think Michael is conceeded enough to do this to show the media up.

I also don't believe he would leave his babies if he didn't have a VERY important reason to do so.

Good points. I think showing the media up would just be icing on the cake, but not the main objective. I find the movie theory interesting, but feel that it has to be bigger than that. As stated once the first showing of the movie was done, it would spread like wildfire that Michael was alive and IMO would result in less ticket sales.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:59 am

I would actually want to see the "big scene" that reveals Michael for myself. Sure... you could describe it to me but I would still want to see it firsthand. I have allowed people to tell me how a movie or book ends and I still proceeded to read the book or see the movie. Perhaps that's just me and how I do things...lol.

nlb wrote:
Rachel wrote:@ GirlSaturday

Good points. I think showing the media up would just be icing on the cake, but not the main objective. I find the movie theory interesting, but feel that it has to be bigger than that. As stated once the first showing of the movie was done, it would spread like wildfire that Michael was alive and IMO would result in less ticket sales.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down