Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore

+21
juliet
ILuvUMoreMJ
MJonMyMind
StripedFeline
mjgirl86
MJFOREVER
infinitylady
mirandacnc
4evermichael71
EarthAngel90
icy55
Emma_Lollipop
Thetruth
KNOWhesALIVE
Eva R
LizzieBee
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
lisap27
lookwithyourheart
ilprincipe
Soosie Woosie
25 posters

Go down

Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Empty Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore

Post by Soosie Woosie Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:57 pm

I have seen people here, and on the now defunct MJHD forum, get slated for saying they believe Michael has died, and to go and find somewhere else to post, but what about those of us who just don't know?

God, I wish, and really wish, Michael had/has the (what the hell am I trying to call it) strength/vision(?) to do plan his "disappearance" but just lately the more I read, the more despondent I become.

I'm not a non-believer, honest, I just seem to be a "don't know anymore" type of person. I want to stay here because I truly want to believe that he is still out there somewhere - whether that will ever be revealed to us, if he is, begs another question. How will we ever know.

This has been such a roller-coaster ride and, I have to admit, I have learnt so much more about Michael, despite growing up with him (exactly 5 months older - hate to admit lol) that the respect I now have for him far outways my thoughts and feelings for him prior to 25th June. I have always followed him and what was going on (never, ever believed all those accusations - new 100% he was innocent) but since he "died" something much stronger has taken over - God only knows what Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_eek Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_eek
Soosie Woosie
Soosie Woosie

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 66

Back to top Go down

Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Empty Re: Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore

Post by ilprincipe Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 pm

We all don't know for sure..it's just speculation..
and all we want is confirmation...real proofs..
It's hard for me too on some days...
but the proofs who speak for "alive" are still stronger
than the proofs for "dead"...

so I still think he's alive....
I also don't hope to end up like Elvis fans...that would be too cruel....

Watch some hoax videos from our member here MauramissesMichael
they are very encouraging.
http://thedeathofmichaeljackson.viviti.com/videos
Keep the faith!!! sunny
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Empty Re: Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore

Post by Soosie Woosie Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Aww thanks ilprincipe - I have watched tons of videos, but not the one you mention (I don't think) - I have such a slow internet connection here - Menorca - that sometimes it is just easier to give up trying lol.

I do hope he is still with us - as I said, I have always followed him but unfortunatey (?) Donny stole my heart all those years ago, with his soppy songs lol - though I did buy Michael's "Got To be There" which I still absolutely love to this day.

When he walked free from the court the last time I said to my husband "you know what, he will make a come back" and given the state of him at the time (Michael, not my husband lol) my hubby just looked at me in complete disbelief.

Then March 2009 and there he was (or was it him?) announcing his come back.

Since 25th June I have just become totally obsessed about finding out exactly what happened to him - never, ever has anyone had this effect on me - I suppose most things are cut and dried. I was brought up on The Beatles and John Lennon being shot couldn't be argued with, I suppose. Elvis, well, I wasn't really old enough to be considered a "real" fan. But Michael - I just don't know - I daren't talk about it now to my hubby or anyone because they just think I am nuts - maybe I am lol.
Soosie Woosie
Soosie Woosie

Aantal berichten : 9
Leeftijd : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by lookwithyourheart Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:16 pm

i feel you. sometimes i don't know what to believe. sometimes i think he did pass, but then i get this feeling that he is still alive somewhere. but what i don't get is how people think he's gonna come back. i wish he did but, why would he go through all this just to pop out a few months later. but everytime i struggle with these questions, i find myself saying ''he is alive''. i don't know how to explain it. you know i too always liked him ever since. but since after june 25th i got an extra liking for him you know? not like that lol but i don't know, i just think about him everyday. what makes me sad is i never got a chance to meet him cause of where i live and other stuff. i thought the time would come cause i never expected him to go. i always thoguht he would be around. death did'nt seem like an option when it came to him. i guess that's our problem. ''we'' forgot that he was also human with feelings. but if he is alive i just hope he's happy you know. atleast now he's finally free right?

anyways i gotta go do my homework lol peace bom
lookwithyourheart
lookwithyourheart

Aantal berichten : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:17 pm

i feel like this a lot!! somedays its easy 2 think every1's theories are
right.. but other days its a case of 'how could he get away with it'

i'm guessing every1 go's through it at some point.. Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_sad

and there's more stuff when u watch it and read it to say he's alive
then dead!! my biggest doubt of all is his family.. it confuses me
everyday!! i don't know how they cud do everything so public if he's
still ALIVE!! Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_rolleyes but then again we are gettin clues from them 2!! Smile

AND then i think well u would do anything for 1 of ur own.. so i'm
still on the fence with it all!! so lets keep investigating!! Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Fresse

Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_cheers "keep the faith" its all for L.O.V.E
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:28 pm

MJ is alive. Period. Murray is still a free man...any other person in this sort of predicament would at least be in jail by now awaiting trial.
No one has any pics of his fam going to Forrest Lawn. HUGE clue right there.
Fake ambulance pic.
Ben slipping up saying "...when we were there that day and the da...uhh.."
All the weird things going on. We NEVER saw any kind of pic of him dead other then the fake @ss ambie pic.
Paris's speech at the memorial. Rehearsed.

So much more to say about this...

I have gone through these days too. Many times. When I see folks who are confused or depressed, I suggest they take a day or two off and not expose yourself to anything MJ. Nothing....let your head clear and come back in a few days and you'll be good as new.
I felt like this over the weekend to be honest. We have no new news so to speak and it does get to the point where you want to give up. but you MUST soldier on!! MJ needs us now more the ever!!

Chin up!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:29 pm

*Sigh*I've been there. Not so much anymore but I HAVE been there.
I used to get so upset before I found this site, even though I thought
he was alive. This is because I thought, 'If he is alive and he did this
to escape then why should I think he'll come back??' I remember hearing
MJ say that he wishes he could just disappear where no one would see
him anymore. That is what made me lose hope more than anything. I know
what it's like to doubt and feel pain for someone you feel so close to
but never met.

But I can honestly say that I believe 99.9% that Michael is alive.
That's a pretty big percentage in my book. I have convinced
myself. Michael has convinced me. There are simply too many
inconsistencies. And even non-hoax believers are starting to question
and say that it seems as though he is alive. Smile There's so much
information out there now. It is going to take a lot more than someone
telling me I just "can't let go of him" to convince me he's dead. I
feel in my heart that he is alive. But like the quote in the movie
Fireproof,(please watch if you haven't yet) "You can't just follow your
heart because your heart can be deceived. You've got to LEAD your
heart." <3 True. I have used both my heart and knowledge of
everything to convince myself he is alive. It has gotten me this far. I
see the light at the end of the tunnel. I pray you do too. Smile I'll
continue to ride this roller-coaster till the end. Smile I put my faith
and trust in God. And I believe in Michael.
He's the human being to
believe in if you're going to believe in anyone.

You are all in my prayers. Don't lose hope...not now...not yet. Give it
some more time. New things are bound to be revealed with the passing of
each day/month/week. Keep the faith and God bless.
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 pm

LizzieBee wrote:*Sigh*I've been there. Not so much anymore but I HAVE been there.
I used to get so upset before I found this site, even though I thought
he was alive. This is because I thought, 'If he is alive and he did this
to escape then why should I think he'll come back??' I remember hearing
MJ say that he wishes he could just disappear where no one would see
him anymore. That is what made me lose hope more than anything. I know
what it's like to doubt and feel pain for someone you feel so close to
but never met.

But I can honestly say that I believe 99.9% that Michael is alive.
That's a pretty big percentage in my book. I have convinced
myself. Michael has convinced me. There are simply too many
inconsistencies. And even non-hoax believers are starting to question
and say that it seems as though he is alive. Smile There's so much
information out there now. It is going to take a lot more than someone
telling me I just "can't let go of him" to convince me he's dead. I
feel in my heart that he is alive. But like the quote in the movie
Fireproof,(please watch if you haven't yet) "You can't just follow your
heart because your heart can be deceived. You've got to LEAD your
heart." <3 True. I have used both my heart and knowledge of
everything to convince myself he is alive. It has gotten me this far. I
see the light at the end of the tunnel. I pray you do too. Smile I'll
continue to ride this roller-coaster till the end. Smile I put my faith
and trust in God. And I believe in Michael.
He's the human being to
believe in if you're going to believe in anyone.

You are all in my prayers. Don't lose hope...not now...not yet. Give it
some more time. New things are bound to be revealed with the passing of
each day/month/week. Keep the faith and God bless.

*waves to Lizzie* ME TOO HUN!! Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Herz 99,9 %. Absolutely!! The film. So many good clues. And he is coming back. Absolutely Very Happy And people say he may come back at the memorial in 2010. If he doesn't come back then, don't lose faith! Nobody said he comes back then! It is possible you know Smile

KEEP THE FAITH!!

PEACE!!! Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_cheers rock on freaky bro! Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_rr sorry.. Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_redface
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Sometimes i loose hope too.. And i'm at this point right now.. Right know i think hes dead i mead for real dead... And then i saw a picture today that turned everything around.. So mabye there is still hope... Oh i don't know.. June 25th Michael died and i actually thought he was dead until somebody contacted me on Youtube with some vids.. He really opend my eyes and since i'm trying to find the truth.. What really bothers me in this case is the family.. If my son died tommorow i would cry and don't give a damn what people think of me.. Even if i was shopping for camping equitment (as Kathrine did the day after Michaels death) i would cry.. At the memorial and funeral there were NO tears.. Why damn it WHY... Sorry Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_rabbit
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Oh Oh ha ha misspelled... The right words is of course : right NOW i think hes dead i MEAN for real dead.. The computer is to fast for me or mabye my fingers are a bit fast on the keyboard... SORRY Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_rabbit Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Drunken_smilie
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:06 pm

@KNOWhesALIVE
Your name tells me otherwise, but well well
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_Lollipop Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:11 pm

I feel the same as you all. But for me it's not a good day vs. a bad day, it's more like a bad moment within a good day. Like today for instance: I listen everyday on my way to the office Michael on my ipod. And today was: One more chance, The way you love me and The way you make me feel. I also love some of the tributes and my favourite one is Akon's. But I cannot listen it in public because I always cry.
In my heart I want him to be alive, because the world would be such a cold place without him. Until now, nothing really convinced me that he is gone (like in gone for good).
But there is something coming that I fear. It's Janet interview. What will she say?
"Janet Jackson has granted her first TV interview since the unexpected death of her brother, Michael Jackson.
ET has learned that Jackson will sit down with ABC News' Robin Roberts for an interview to air on an ABC News special.
"In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts: Janet Jackson" is set to air Wednesday, November 18 at 10:01 p.m. on ABC. "

For the US members: Please watch her and tell us what she said.
Emma_Lollipop
Emma_Lollipop
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Thetruth wrote:@KNOWhesALIVE

haha Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Lol
DON'T LOSE THE FAITH!!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Hello Soosie Woosie, I'm like in the past I keep going back and forth as to whether Michael is still alive. But now, I truly believe that he is alive! more people are picking up the vibe that he may very well be still alive!

So hang on to what you believe, if there's still a tinge of uncertainty on whether MJ is dead, it means that you believe he is still us. Keep on believing in yourself and Michael!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Eva,,

What memorial in 2010? sorry, but its hard nowadays reading everything!! I must have missed this...fill me in!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:15 pm

@Eva
Aww...you always make me giggle. <3 Haha!

@KNOWhesALIVE
It's going to be alright. Promise. <3 And yes, I'd be crying my eyes
out too. People say that they don't always have to be emotional. But if
you're looking fine and dandy only like a week or soon after your loved
one has passed then there's something wrong. Idk...maybe it's just me.
No disrespect at all to the Jackson family. <3 They've actually been
giving us a lot of clues. Lol. Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Ha ha yah right Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_cheers... Okay i'm clearing my mind hard...

Think Mj is alive and well... Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Lol
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:28 pm

KNOWhesALIVE wrote:

Ha ha yah right Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_cheers... Okay i'm clearing my mind hard...

Think Mj is alive and well... Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Lol

Do not THINK he is alive....KNOW he is alive!!! Can't you feel his energy? I do!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:29 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Eva,,

What memorial in 2010? sorry, but its hard nowadays reading everything!! I must have missed this...fill me in!

yeah Smile Is there someone here that goes to the memorial in 2010? Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Too Many Clues in His "Death" - there is a true % 100 percent chance he will come back - just give him time & space .... we waited this long , why not now ?!?! ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:31 pm

aaww, I like it when you giggle Lizz Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Herz *hugs*

Last edited by Eva R on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:34 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
KNOWhesALIVE wrote:

Do not THINK he is alive....KNOW he is alive!!! Can't you feel his energy? I do!

Okay listing to his music and seeing his dancing avatar you use helps alot Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_bounce Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Lol... Clearing my mind really hard now and you know what, it really helps... And the pic of Dr. dead on seeingclues helps alot as well... I'm back on track Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_cheers
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:36 pm

WOOHOO!!! She's back!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:39 pm

YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_cheers Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_cheers Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_cheers Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_cheers
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:40 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
KNOWhesALIVE wrote:

I do too! I totally feel his energy and his amazing love! THE KING IS ALIVE!!!!!!!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandacnc Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 pm

this is my first post here but ive been lurking around !!! i usually post on mjhd.
i feel exactly the same way i really hope hes alive but man do ppl think we r nutso!!! hahaha
when i start to doubt though i think about his friends and family and how HAPPY they acted at his funeral and memorial and i feel better..hope it helps a little

LOVE YA GUYS
miranda Laughing
mirandacnc
mirandacnc

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:45 pm

Lizzie Bee,

I heard that fireproof was a good movie and you are not alone I feel this way at times.

Smile
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:48 pm

But is here anyone that goes to the memorial in 2010 at London?? Smile
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Ha ha oh you guys Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Herz.... serious thou, have you seen the picture of Murray on seeingclues.blogspot.com???

They compared the hands with the "old" Murray and the "new" Murray and they are different..

So are we dealing with 2 different Murrays??? Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_scratch
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:51 pm

LOL!!! Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Im in that rollercoaster right now(again Got ups and downs this week) Crying or Very sad , and the easy way for me is to think that i is past away, but i like to take the hard way Neutral with everything
If i think about all the things that doesnt fit, well i wouldnt be here right now if i was 100% sure the media tells us is the truth Mad Wink
It is a very hard emotional fight sometimes but somebody got to do it it takes a lot of pain, stress, heartbreaking and tears but its al worth it at the end Wink
This site is stressing me out sometimes but it also gives me peace and the people here comfort me, and we helping each other when we need some help if its about mj our other trouble were dealing with or just crazy funny stuff Smile

KEEP THE FAITH, at the end it will be all worth it Smile

I love you
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Well, it's not rollercoaster for me. I know he is here, baby Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_lol
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:40 pm

I'm hoping to buy a ticket for the memorial in 2010 in London. Smile It depends on how fast they sell out, but I'll try my best. Plus for the people who want more information about it:

http://www.thetribute2010.com/

I was in two minds about choosing to go, but as it's in England it's not too far away from where I live. If the whole speculation about Michael turning up on that day is true as well, that would be amazing, aha. Razz
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:52 pm

And why is jermaine in the 'picture' again Neutral Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 pm

any ideas where its gonna be held in London? do u think it'll be the o2 arena? Smile it doesn't say!! Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Suspect
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Ive never waived from my beliefs that MJ is still with us

Infact My beliefs have only strengthend by each passing day.

Thats becasue I belive in the Truth

There are so many things that are not the Truth

And So Many Clues to say otherwise

Keep The Faith Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_sunny
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:26 am

I know how you feel about the roller coaster...I have good and bad days. I believe about 50/50 that he is still here with us. There are so many inconsistencies it's crazy, but I am also a realist and know there is just as much of a chance he is gone. I don't say this to bring anyone down though...I'm here for a reason. I like when you all say you're 99% sure...I think it's great and it keeps my spirits high! I want to know the truth, so I will see this to the end. I still intend to keep the faith! I love you
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:59 am

SOOSIE, don't worry about a thing. I believe that he is alive. There's no dead body on JUNE 25, the doctor had only a couple of pics then (now he has 4/5), then the Memorial looked like a promotional show (no tears, no crying, no sorrow from the family) and too much drama/well scripted, then the Funeral which was like a reunion and looked scripted,too. And every news feeds are all inconsisitent, they can never get their stories straight. Some friends/family members would have slip ups in their interviews regarding the present tense and the past tense.

And to sum up my thoughts, because Michael's supposed death is unreal, there are so much inconsistencies for the past four months and they can't seem to get their facts straight to make it sound believable. And the MONEYpulators and exploiters have to keep the whole thing going on for their financial schemes.

So, cheer up, and how do you know he might be even reading this thread right now, Want to Believe He is Still With Us - But not sure anymore Icon_lol
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 am

I understand u...everytime some inconsistencies occour my hopes are up again..then I think I'm only making dreams because almost most of us see all these clues, signs etc subjectively. When I try to be more objective I think it's all coincidences or things that can be explained if we would get the whole picture...The only thing that brings me a bit down is a picture of Katherine at the funeral, she wasn't wearing glasses and it was really heartbreaking...that really depressed me...now about Paris speech some said that Michael would't put her to act in front of the world like that...I don't think it was act, she didin't cry, I think she just got overwhelmed by emotion being in front of everybody..plus she didn't say any lies in her speech. I'm sorry I don't have that picture of Kathrine..maybe i will find it..
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:20 am

I know. Most of the time I'm really optimistic and some days I feel really sad. I get impatient for him to say that he is okay and feel like crying. But I think it will okay in the end. It's just a rough time for all of us.
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:21 am

Eva R wrote:But is here anyone that goes to the memorial in 2010 at London?? Smile

I will try to get there.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by carelesslove46 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:32 am

Soosie Woosie wrote:Aww thanks ilprincipe - I have watched tons of videos, but not the one you mention (I don't think) - I have such a slow internet connection here - Menorca - that sometimes it is just easier to give up trying lol.

I do hope he is still with us - as I said, I have always followed him but unfortunatey (?) Donny stole my heart all those years ago, with his soppy songs lol - though I did buy Michael's "Got To be There" which I still absolutely love to this day.

When he walked free from the court the last time I said to my husband "you know what, he will make a come back" and given the state of him at the time (Michael, not my husband lol) my hubby just looked at me in complete disbelief.

Then March 2009 and there he was (or was it him?) announcing his come back.

Since 25th June I have just become totally obsessed about finding out exactly what happened to him - never, ever has anyone had this effect on me - I suppose most things are cut and dried. I was brought up on The Beatles and John Lennon being shot couldn't be argued with, I suppose. Elvis, well, I wasn't really old enough to be considered a "real" fan. But Michael - I just don't know - I daren't talk about it now to my hubby or anyone because they just think I am nuts - maybe I am lol.
I grew up with Michael too...He is only five years older then I..I fell in love with him as a teenager..Again during the 'Thriller' years...A little during the ninties and a lot now..I have my days where I am convinced he is alive and other's where I'm just as convinced he died...Either way, something is not right..At the moment I feel he is alive...Just going back over the events of June 25th and all that we have discovered since then really makes me think he could have faked it..I hope he did.
As for the Beatles...It was John for me..I remember when he got shot..I was 17 and it was one of the worst days of my life..Just terrible..
I'm a huge Elvis fan too but I didn't really learn to appreciate him until I was much older...Mike...I guess I always thought he would be there...I took him for granted..I feel so bad about that now..My God how I wish he would come back to us...I just wish I could tell him how I feel and how sorry I am for taking him for granted..I did follow the trial's and I always believed he was innocent..But it's only now I've come to realise how much he truely suffered during those times..And all that 'Wacko Jacko' shit makes my blood boil...He was treated terribly really..Hopefully he is happy now..Let's just hang in there together hun...We'll get to the bottom of it.
carelesslove46
carelesslove46

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down