Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

+65
MJFOREVER
Lacey5842x
MJLover1990
HoneyPie
Glenda
Public Enemy
gigi
Léa
MJILOVEUMOST
LucyLocket
MJThrillsMe
MSMJFANFOREVER
mjj4ever777
karralyn
SPAKKLE29FUL
mjssoulmate
ONESTEPCLOSER
mjthelegendlives
mumof3
beachgirl
GirlInTheMirror1
Neversaynever
Banessa
hesouttamylife
LizzieBee
azazel28
MJJ Love
Grace
city.gal1
April-R
the_gloved_one
infinitylady
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
dianaearth11
iMISSYOUMJ
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
magicalmystery
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
canette
yspadda
Melzy777
CantStopLovingU
AlexaMicke
MJJ1982
Smelly
2 Bad
Angelene
LiberianGirl
labkomj7
billyjean
juliet
me0101
mjlmpicons
neverlandprincess
MJLove
nellyka7
MJsAngelEyes1987
looking4truth
lookwithyourheart
kdkennedy74
mjgirl86
MJhunny
Kirsche
StripedFeline
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
69 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by MJhunny Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 am

so anyone know what jacket he had on when he talked about burning it?
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:16 am

I think it was a black jacket, but I'm not sure.
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:34 am

They were going to burn a replica of the original Jacket.
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:39 am

He was talking about the new Beat It jacket, that would burn at the end of that sequence.
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:40 am

you would'nt happen to have a pic would you?
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:08 am

THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR wrote:Thank you MJHunny. You can be mine too. HAHAHA. Thanks a lot for that. You know that makes absolute sense with the I Want You Back segment. THE EAR piece: Quote from: http://groundshaking.blogspot.com/2009/06/burning-dust-jacket.html

"People constantly have earbuds, or "seashells" in their ears, and
because of this are fed a never ending tidalwave of of the
government-controlled media's perspective. They connect with their
"family" via the TV's and because of this have little interaction with
people face to face".

He is against the control system the government is trying to establish.

Wow this is incredible. This movie is not simply a movie of rehearsal (which we already knew) but maybe a social commentary on today's society (which I kind of figured). Thanks for sharing your info. I look forward to seeing more of everyone's finding. This is what I miss in this forum.

Now, I want to read that book. lol
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:44 am

Regarding the significance of the burning of the Beat It jacket...in Beat It he tells us to walk away, to not fight.
I saw it as him deciding eff that, it's time to FIGHT.
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 am

does Mj have a small mole on the upper lip, i noticed it in the movie while singing human nature, the one who was wearing silver jacket.. confused
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:26 am

@THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR,
You got me excited with all your findings! Keep them coming! NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianaearth11 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:30 am

"That last part of the Earth Song was taken from the Dangerous Special Edition and it is an early demo for the song. That verse says "what about death again do we give a damn"? referring to the second death the bible states. He wants us so badly to change our ways, his message is "change the man so you can change the world" Remember 2 Chronicles 7:14 if we humble before God and change our ways He'll heal our world... There is no other way. "Oh they... the government will do it, they... they who? It starts with us" He has a very important message remember?"

About Earth Song...do you really understand what he sings? I can chat only a few words. The first part it is like in the History album, but Im having trouble to understand the last part. I've been trying to find the lyrics in the net but with no luck. I believe there is a powerful message there and I don't want to miss it.

Thank you for reading and I wish you all the best. NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_wink
dianaearth11
dianaearth11

Aantal berichten : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:47 am

:~* Think HUGE *~:

NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_exclaim (..."to INFINITE & BEYOND"...) NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_exclaim

NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_queen NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Herz NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_king
NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_arrow
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:50 am

The lyrics are out there.
I happened to find them the last time I searched on google.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the_gloved_one Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:53 am

could the burning of the jacket have been some kind of tribute/symbolism associated with Hendrix. we all know he famously burned his guitar on stage. It's just a thought....
the_gloved_one
the_gloved_one

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:13 pm

Great informations and interesting interpretaions you've posted, it's like a light in a sea of clues possibilitys and bs-storys.. just to know what to focus on a little more.
(Wish school wouldn't demand so much time..)
keep on going Smile
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:30 pm

@Victoriouswarrior, all I can say is WOW. You really managed to come up with an awful lot of stuff -- how many times did you see the movie? NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_smile
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:42 pm

city.gal1 wrote:@Victoriouswarrior, all I can say is WOW. You really managed to come up with an awful lot of stuff -- how many times did you see the movie? NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_smile

Really, I have seen it ALOT of times these days. SHHH!!!! I have a friend at the theater who lets me pass for free. And a friend downloaded a copy and I borrowed it... NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Affraid

But only for the sake of finding the truth...
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:46 pm

Ahh, that answers it -- I only saw it twice and while I caught a few things here and there there's no way one could observe all the things you've come up with without seeing it lots. LOL
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Plus, it really helps to have a professional pair of eyes beside yours helping you hahaha!!!
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:19 pm

The movie is an incredible network of stories in parallel.
The sequence of the songs, the parts of the lyrics, the light, the colours, the dancing posures, the cut - everything counts.

He even tells the story of his disappearance, of the world's reactions and of our state of mind, our journey of shock, shattered emotions, disbelief, black or white, wrong or right, continuous love and our peace of mind setting in, our being sent to the world to do something good for it and how he will be there.

"This will be the greatest demonstration of freedom in HIStory."
"Let it simmer"
"... and BAM!"
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:24 pm

THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR wrote:Plus, it really helps to have a professional pair of eyes beside yours helping you hahaha!!!

Haha NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:38 pm

Grace wrote:The movie is an incredible network of stories in parallel.
The sequence of the songs, the parts of the lyrics, the light, the colours, the dancing posures, the cut - everything counts.

He even tells the story of his disappearance, of the world's reactions and of our state of mind, our journey of shock, shattered emotions, disbelief, black or white, wrong or right, continuous love and our peace of mind setting in, our being sent to the world to do something good for it and how he will be there.

"This will be the greatest demonstration of freedom in HIStory."
"Let it simmer"
"... and BAM!"

Could you please be more specific about where in the movie he speaks about his disappearance? (Escapism perhaps?)
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:07 pm

This Site is THE BEST!

I'm so thankful for you genious out there becuase I would never found this stuff. LOL!
I guess my attention to details is not on point....

THANK YOu! YOU GUYS ABSOLUTELY ROCK!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:57 pm

ok, so on another thread here they're talking about someone posting on larry king live blog who posts under the name of Michael love (or smthg like that)
i went to it via the link in said thread out of curiosity to see whassup and another poster was saying :"in the movie when i saw the bit with the backing vocalists rehearsing Man in the mirror and i saw Alberto Alvarez in the background,behind the glass, with the 911 dispatcher and the laptop, well that really made everything clear to me."

so please could anyone who's got the movie on their pc check out what this persons on about? I remember the scene ,i think it's in the second half of the movie after MJ sings can't stop loving you with judith hill, i remember seeing Alvarez in that scene but did not pay attention to the other person with him. How she came to the conclusion it was a 911 dispatcher mistifies me as of now but maybe if someone can check they'll be able to see wth she's talking about NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_cheers
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by azazel28 Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Hi all, I am new, but watching a forum for a long time:) sorry if I post in this topic is not what you need .. As TII in the middle of thriller seen falling phantoms from the sky (resurrection?) Is derived from the ghost, the same angelic music and phantoms falling from the ceiling .. what is known about the ghost, and also where Michael goes to his death for a while back ... For me thriller is associated with the Corpse Bride, where Victor goes through a series of events to the land of the dead, of course, to live again return to top .... And sorry for my english:)
azazel28
azazel28
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:13 pm

THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR wrote:All I can say now is there is more, a lot more to come... Let's say I have an acquaintance of mine who is a P.I. and is helping me to investigate these signs. This person confirmed to me that after analyzing the video there is a movement specifically on the shoulder of the "body" that makes this not dead theory more credible. We are still investigating. One more thing. We saw this movie on the 28. On that very same day my friend said to me: If they don't prosecute Dr. Murray on the next 2 weeks you can be assured that MJ is alive. No homicide investigation takes this long. And it's not possible that this man has not been officially charged. Also if you remember the coroner's report, there was only one officer from the Coroner's Office. By law there has to be at least SEVEN police officers on the press conference. When asked about that at the Coroner's Office they declined to comment.

oh my goodness, you just made my tears of sorrow turn into tears of joy. THANK YOU!
Please keep us updated on your findings.

@ Grace I caught "This will be the greatest demonstaration of freedom in HIStory" as a clue as well. However, others may not agree because I think in the movie they had a Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. excerpt saying that.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Dianaearth,

Here is the lyrics to Earthsong by MJ

What about sunrise
What about rain
What about all the things
That you said we were to gain.. .
What about killing fields
Is there a time
What about all the things
That you said was yours and mine...
Did you ever stop to notice
All the blood we've shed before
The crying Earth the weeping shores?

Aaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaah

What have we done to the world
Look what we've done
What about all the peace
That you pledge your only son...
What about flowering fields
Is there a time
What about all the dreams
That you said was yours and mine...
All the children dead from war
The crying Earth the weeping shores

Aaaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaaah

I used to dream
I used to glance beyond the stars
Now I don't know where we are
Although I know we've drifted far

Aaaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaaaah
Aaaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaaaah

Hey, what about yesterday
(What about us)
What about the seas
(What about us)
The heavens are falling down
(What about us)
I can't even breathe
(What about us)
What about the bleeding Earth
(What about us)
Can't we feel its wounds
(What about us)
What about nature's worth
(ooo,ooo)
It's our planet's womb
(What about us)
What about animals
(What about it)
We've turned kingdoms to dust
(What about us)
What about elephants
(What about us)
Have we lost their trust
(What about us)
What about crying whales
(What about us)
We're ravaging the seas
(What about us)
What about forest trails
(ooo, ooo)
Burnt despite our pleas
(What about us)
What about the holy land
(What about it)
Torn apart by creed
(What about us)
What about the common man
(What about us)
Can't we set him free
(What about us)
What about children dying
(What about us)
Can't you hear them cry
(What about us)
Where did we go wrong
(ooo, ooo)
Someone tell me why
(What about us)
What about babies
(What about it)
What about the days
(What about us)
What about all their joy
(What about us)
What about the man
(What about us)
What about the crying man
(What about us)
What about Abraham
(What was us)
What about death again
(ooo, ooo)
Do we give a damn

infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Yes, I'm quoting this again. I just bought the book and read only the first part but I think everyone should read this book. The full book was copyrighted in 1953 and it's eerie how relevant this book is to today and where society is going if we keep being fed our information by the media, government, etc. This whole situation has made us question the media a whole lot, whether to believe what is right in front of us. It has challenged us to think for ourselves and not let the media dictate to us what is true or not. If you read or have read the book, you will understand how much this "hoax" is relevant to this book. I'm not sure if MJ had this in mind at all but it is really interesting how these two things go together so well. Thanks for posting this. I get to read a really cool book that may provide some further clues.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Oh my gosh! Okay! All of this is soo soo interesting. Brilliant actually!! And I just read someone's post about the zombies falling from the sky during Thriller. They made a reference to Ghosts with the slow pretty music. And then I just though, GHOSTS!!! Remember what happens in Ghosts??????? Almost all of the adults want Michael to leave town because he's a 'creep.' The children love him and want him to stay. Then MJ 'breaks', and turns into sand or something right? He's dead and most people are sad. But then he's back at the end!! Yay!! Lol.
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:17 pm

One more thing, in response to the Earth Song lyrics. When MJ sings, "What about all the peace that you pledge your only son..." is he referring to Jesus?
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:32 pm

I think that whole song is questioning God about his promises.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Angelene wrote:Hi everyone!

My first post on this forum Smile
Great findings about the girl! I left wondering about her importance, which obviously was in a great role on the movie.
When I saw her holding the globe and "heal the world" written above her head I couldn´t stop thinking about propaganda videos, but in a good way Very Happy
That was THE evidence for me that proved that TII is NOT made for money by AEG or someone else. The movie has a strong message and no way Kenny Ortega could´ve made that after the supposed death of the King Of Pop. MJ pulls the strings, that´s for sure.

Going to see the movie again this weekend Wink

L.O.V.E.

I thought the exact thing about Kenny Ortega not having the insight to put this together like that. It had that MJ magical touch to it. These clues though are awesome. I never would've been able to reason them out like that. I am thoroughly impressed and interested in hearing more. Much more.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:45 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:I think that whole song is questioning God about his promises.

Yeah, you're probably right. I never paid too much attention to it until I saw the movie. And I made that connection...haha. Wow, I'm slow sometimes.
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm

looking4truth wrote:

Yes, I'm quoting this again. I just bought the book and read only the first part but I think everyone should read this book. The full book was copyrighted in 1953 and it's eerie how relevant this book is to today and where society is going if we keep being fed our information by the media, government, etc. This whole situation has made us question the media a whole lot, whether to believe what is right in front of us. It has challenged us to think for ourselves and not let the media dictate to us what is true or not. If you read or have read the book, you will understand how much this "hoax" is relevant to this book. I'm not sure if MJ had this in mind at all but it is really interesting how these two things go together so well. Thanks for posting this. I get to read a really cool book that may provide some further clues.

Thanks for posting the link to the book! It definitely sounds very interesting as well as a good read. Smile

I love this song as the words are very powerful and meaningful. You can tell so much just how passionate Michael felt and feels about the earth and the future of it and human kind! Thanks infitylady for posting them Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:12 pm

THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR wrote:All I can say now is there is more, a lot more to come... Let's say I have an acquaintance of mine who is a P.I. and is helping me to investigate these signs. This person confirmed to me that after analyzing the video there is a movement specifically on the shoulder of the "body" that makes this not dead theory more credible. We are still investigating. One more thing. We saw this movie on the 28. On that very same day my friend said to me: If they don't prosecute Dr. Murray on the next 2 weeks you can be assured that MJ is alive. No homicide investigation takes this long. And it's not possible that this man has not been officially charged. Also if you remember the coroner's report, there was only one officer from the Coroner's Office. By law there has to be at least SEVEN police officers on the press conference. When asked about that at the Coroner's Office they declined to comment.

Exactly! I agree completely with your friend's statement. I don't have a law background but I don't think it takes a law connoisseur to figure the case is not being followed according to proper protocol or at least to what we are used to seeing from other cases. So it's nice when someone who does know reassures us and points out the same inconsistencies we have. Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Bad Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:40 pm

I watched the movie again and yes that is Alveraz and I did see the laptop on a chair or table to the left, it looked like it was on the outside of the glass. I need to find that photo posted again while it's fresh in my mind.
The spirits floating down reminded me of the ghosts in "Ghosts" when they were upside down with their feet on the ceiling, they turned and floated down around MJ.
This has to be MJ, he is the master.
Watching again certainly brought tears again. I know they are tears of joy, they have to be.
Thanks for the tip on the book, I'll check into it. I keep asking myself why do so many see the lies as truth, not just about MJ, about so many others things happening in the world? I think during the trial I gave up on the media, I watch local news and that's it. If I watch CNN or national I take it with a grain of salt, not letting it sink in, no lies for me!!
Thank you all of you!!
It's all for L.O.V.E.
2 Bad
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Neversaynever Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:41 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:
Angelene wrote:Hi everyone!

My first post on this forum NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_smile
Great findings about the girl! I left wondering about her importance, which obviously was in a great role on the movie.
When I saw her holding the globe and "heal the world" written above her head I couldn´t stop thinking about propaganda videos, but in a good way NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
That was THE evidence for me that proved that TII is NOT made for money by AEG or someone else. The movie has a strong message and no way Kenny Ortega could´ve made that after the supposed death of the King Of Pop. MJ pulls the strings, that´s for sure.

Going to see the movie again this weekend NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_wink

L.O.V.E.

I thought the exact thing about Kenny Ortega not having the insight to put this together like that. It had that MJ magical touch to it. These clues though are awesome. I never would've been able to reason them out like that. I am thoroughly impressed and interested in hearing more. Much more.

I agree with your theories. The movie had TOO many important staements and clues that were "MJ". Kenny could not have done it.
Neversaynever
Neversaynever

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 am

the ear thing at jackson 5 medley: "it's like a fist has been shoved into your ear, you try to hear and you can't" ...
NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT - Page 2 Icon_rr
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Very good post!
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Great finds!
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:16 pm

2 bad i agree with you people believe what they read and never question anything why are they so was going to rude
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm

LizzieBee wrote:Oh my gosh! Okay! All of this is soo soo interesting. Brilliant actually!! And I just read someone's post about the zombies falling from the sky during Thriller. They made a reference to Ghosts with the slow pretty music. And then I just though, GHOSTS!!! Remember what happens in Ghosts??????? Almost all of the adults want Michael to leave town because he's a 'creep.' The children love him and want him to stay. Then MJ 'breaks', and turns into sand or something right? He's dead and most people are sad. But then he's back at the end!! Yay!! Lol.

Interestingly, Moonwalker ends in the same way. MJ disappears and then returns.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:59 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:Oh my gosh! Okay! All of this is soo soo interesting. Brilliant actually!! And I just read someone's post about the zombies falling from the sky during Thriller. They made a reference to Ghosts with the slow pretty music. And then I just though, GHOSTS!!! Remember what happens in Ghosts??????? Almost all of the adults want Michael to leave town because he's a 'creep.' The children love him and want him to stay. Then MJ 'breaks', and turns into sand or something right? He's dead and most people are sad. But then he's back at the end!! Yay!! Lol.

Interestingly, Moonwalker ends in the same way. MJ disappears and then returns.

HE IS SO ALIVE Very Happy
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:56 pm

And not to forget about the Gilda - Sequence of Smooth Criminal--- He was the man who faked his death and returns at the end Wink
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Ok, Can we compile all the clues from the movie and figure out how many there are? 33 was the magic number. Are we there yet?

I wish the link to the movie still worked, but it has been taken off. Unless someone here has another link?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:10 pm

i havent seen tii but that part when the back up singers are rehearsing man in the mirror behind them is a mirror and alveraz is pacing back and forth and behind him is man on a laptop like a 911 dispatcher and they are singing make that change just got that info off the LKL bloggers
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by karralyn Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 pm

I have been to see the movie 3 times.........just fabulous, and have had this thought each time. I know nothing about "rehearsels", but it seems to me, millions were spent on all the elaborate backgrounds and sets, such as Thriller, the elevators in the floor for the dancers,Smooth Criminal set, etc.,etc. Ok, so now they have to pack up all this stuff and ship it to London, which would cost some big bucks to do so. To me, that doesn't make any sense at all. I mean, for a "comcert", why not just do all the rehearsing in London , and save a whole lot of money?
karralyn
karralyn
karralyn

Aantal berichten : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 pm

huh?? I'll check that

sorry but for me it looks like that are employees of the studio there. or of the staples center.. You mean that scene, where the singers are rehearsing man in the mirror??
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Bad Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 pm

karralyn I wondered too. I watched a rehearsal footage last night, nothing like TII. He doesn't sing like TII at the rehearsal I saw (Dangerous)
The set was huge and the schedule at the O2 does not exactly sound like it works.
2 Bad
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:45 pm

karralyn wrote:I have been to see the movie 3 times.........just fabulous, and have had this thought each time. I know nothing about "rehearsels", but it seems to me, millions were spent on all the elaborate backgrounds and sets, such as Thriller, the elevators in the floor for the dancers,Smooth Criminal set, etc.,etc. Ok, so now they have to pack up all this stuff and ship it to London, which would cost some big bucks to do so. To me, that doesn't make any sense at all. I mean, for a "comcert", why not just do all the rehearsing in London , and save a whole lot of money?
karralyn

maybe because it wasn't just for rehersal, maybe it was really meant to be footage for the movie
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by karralyn Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:09 pm

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!!! Movie footage.
karralyn
karralyn
karralyn

Aantal berichten : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum