Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation....

+29
annieisnotokey
Sweet1
PYT
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
DreamChild
paula
phoenix
dianafan
IWSICS
jpresley
MJbeliever
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
BuBBLes
SmoothCriminal
lovelidae
Willa
Human_nature
bec
hasil
indib
Lorrie
yaya
dunno_it
EarthAngel90
Rach
ilprincipe
carpenoctem
Smelly
MJJ Love
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation....

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:34 am

What in the world happened? been trying to log in for like ever.
Kept getting error message.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation....

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:40 am

Me too Al B. Sure......I cant hit the back button either ot I get the message
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by dianafan Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:51 am

Was it Carol 54? on MJDH - cos I just checked the other site and can't find her post. Also if you check user name and try to find from that she is -1.

Probably me being dim as usual.
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJbeliever Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:55 am

dianafan wrote:Was it Carol 54? on MJDH - cos I just checked the other site and can't find her post. Also if you check user name and try to find from that she is -1.

i got the same thing earlier today . and the only other member with 'carol' included was someone called Caroline and i don't think that's who we're talking about. Neutral
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 am

Woohoo! We're back in business! I was kicked out and haven't been able to log back in w/o getting an error message. Whew! Talk about anxiety and withdrawals!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:03 pm

i really hope its true and this carol woman knows what she is saying. I wish just from the bottom of my heart that Michaels plan works exactly like he wants it to... oh in my sweetest dreams i see media destroyed lying on the ground and Michael dancing right on them...lol
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:04 pm

MJbeliever wrote:
dianafan wrote:Was it Carol 54? on MJDH - cos I just checked the other site and can't find her post. Also if you check user name and try to find from that she is -1.

i got the same thing earlier today . and the only other member with 'carol' included was someone called Caroline and i don't think that's who we're talking about. Neutral

Go to the comments section under Admin's post re the autopsy report being delayed indefinitely - that is where Carol posted her comments. The first comment is right at the top (the 2nd one) and her second comment is farther down the thread of comments, perhaps midway.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:05 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Me too Al B. Sure......I cant hit the back button either ot I get the message

Man - I been missing my SLACKER SISTER!!! bom
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:26 pm

I don't think Caroil posts much.
I have been steadily watching but nothing since yesterday.
Ugh
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Guys I don't think Carol is signed up to the forum.

I think that her posts have been under Admins recap stories on the home page of MJHD. However I could be wrong.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Rachel wrote:Guys I don't think Carol is signed up to the forum.

I think that her posts have been under Admins recap stories on the home page of MJHD. However I could be wrong.

You're right. She's only posted in the comments section.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Rachel wrote:Guys I don't think Carol is signed up to the forum.

You are correct Rachel.
She is only currently showing up under the Admins Comments when she posts a article.
I posted the link where you may see her comments on the very 1st post.

Smile

I doubt she will come back and divulge any more important details we'd like to KNOW. LOL
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Her name was Carol54?

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:05 pm

jpresley wrote:Woohoo! We're back in business! I was kicked out and haven't been able to log back in w/o getting an error message. Whew! Talk about anxiety and withdrawals!

I actually got a little work done while I was waiting!!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:10 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Her name was Carol54?

On the post under the Admin, Her name was CAROL.
I have not seen her name under the FORUM on MJHD.
I don't believe they are the same people.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:17 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
jpresley wrote:Woohoo! We're back in business! I was kicked out and haven't been able to log back in w/o getting an error message. Whew! Talk about anxiety and withdrawals!

I actually got a little work done while I was waiting!!! LOL

Bully for you! cheers I just went over to MJHD and youtube! Cool
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paula Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 am

This makes a sense to me, and it's very big sens. Very Happy but I don't get jus one thing: why michael did this to us, I don't understand this, he knows welove him.
paula
paula

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:03 pm

~Michael knows everything that there is to know about the Media~
~He knows the Sick and twisted ways that they think~
~But what they didn't ever count on~~

~Was that Michael also would learn how to Beat Them at Their own Game~

I love you I love you Embarassed I love you I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:06 pm

yes. THE TABLES (HAVE) TURNED .........
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:10 pm

~Yes,EXACTLY!~

~"Oh What a Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive!"~

I love you Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Wow i just came accross this thread. Interesting post from Carol, but she does say Michael is paralyzed on his left side. A comeback doesnt seem possible if your paralyzed really
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Yep yep yep.... sunny

DreamChild wrote:~Yes,EXACTLY!~

~"Oh What a Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive!"~

I love you Embarassed I love you
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:23 pm

I just hope this is true! I wonder what he will look like in the future? I will always be able to recognize those eyes though! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 am

carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Empty
<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td>carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_minipostSubject: Re: Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 pm</TD>
<td class=post-options vAlign=top noWrap>carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_multiquote_off carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_quote_en </TD></TR>
<tr><td class=hr colSpan=2>
</TD></TR>
<tr><td colSpan=2>ooooh. the plot thickens carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_wink

Now this is weird, again some one using my tag!!! And the plot thickens!! Hummmm
Very intersting...Love to know who Guest is</TD></TR></TABLE>

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:14 am

Pinkshots wrote:

carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Empty
<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td>carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_minipostSubject: Re: Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 pm</TD>
<td class=post-options vAlign=top noWrap>carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_multiquote_off carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_quote_en </TD></TR>
<tr><td class=hr colSpan=2>
</TD></TR>
<tr><td colSpan=2>ooooh. the plot thickens carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_wink

Now this is weird, again some one using my tag!!! And the plot thickens!! Hummmm
Very intersting...Love to know who Guest is</TD></TR></TABLE>

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:16 am

A guest is a former member who has had their account deleted Pinkshots.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:17 am

Annie Lmao...Its weid really!!! MJs here I feel it!!!

Keep The Faith..

OH ....And The Plot Thickens!!!!!! carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:18 am

Rachel..Thanks carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:19 am

Hey Rachel..Any chance you could find out who that was?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:20 am

Pinkshots wrote:Hey Rachel..Any chance you could find out who that was?

No I'm afraid not Sad

Once an account is deleted that's it. That's why I only do so when a member is 100% sure they do want to be deleted.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:24 am

Okay thanks for your help carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 pm

From Carol on MJHD: "It is a fine line here,It is A felony. And ,If he was to collect on any life insurance policy, he would go to prison. If he never ever shows his face again, and the world believes he is dead, then no crime has been committed if he is never found. But us here at MJHD, know different, or at least I do. The public will begin to make this the talk of yesterday, when the Corrupt Cops here, and the Media are not talking to anyone else. Havent you noticed how less and less we are hearing about MJ? Alot less than 2 weeks ago. And Yes, Overall it is a crime to fake your own death, expecially if you owe alot of money! You could get hard core prison time. Thats why we will never see him again. All this speculation of a “COMEBACK” just wont happen. He is happier now. believe me." hunhh?

Read all of Carol's comments on the link posted at the top of this thread. She may be for real, but I get a weird vibe. There was a discussion going on here the other day about the This is It speech by Michael (or the O2 guy depending on how you look at it). Michael said "This is it. This is the final curtain call." It is POSSIBLE that the announcement was, in and of itself, a kind of farewell...that the announcement itself WAS the final curtain call...not the concerts. Do you follow me? A curtain call, as was pointed out on the thread I can no longer find, comes at the END of the performance, not the beginning. So MJ's appearance for the O2 announcement could BE the final curtain call. The last appearance before the hoaxed death. In which case, Carol's comment that that "we will never see him again" could be true...but that flies in the face of so many theories that have been so painstakingly developed over the last 3 months. Everything has pointed toward the idea of a comeback, the thought that he WILL be back, and that he will make his presence known. If Carol is correct, then this story is winding to a close. I just don't believe that. And if I don't believe that, then it follows that I don't believe Carol. (I wish I could find that thread from yesterday about the 02 announcement.) Also, I thought it was painstakingly determined by investigators on this site that no crime had been committed since the insurance had not been paid out, but was cashed in, and that it is NOT a crime to hoax one's death if no fraud is committed as a result. Furthermore, the reason behind the hoax is the subject of many different theories. If Michael hoaxed his death because someone was trying to kill him, or because the authorities gave him no choice, and he went into protective custody (DEA theory)...(I am oversimplifying)...then the death hoax would have been done with the blessing of the authorities. I just don't buy that Michael would knowingly commit a crime whatever the reason for the hoax. Remember that he recently re-hired John Branca, an attorney with the smarts to make sure that no crime is committed. At first I was really interested in hearing what Carol had to say, but now not so much. I refuse to believe anyone who implies that this hoax is perpetuating any kind of criminal activity on MJ's part. I believe Carol when she says Chief Bratton is an honorable man, but I am not at all convinced that he is resigning because a criminal hoax death happened on his watch. I do believe that Michael is alive, and I certainly HOPE that we have not seen the last of him. Seems to me this story is far from over. We may have to wait for Chief Bratton's new book.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:25 pm

In case you missed it, this is the link to the thread on MJHD Carol is posting on. I am referring above to her most recent post. Near the bottom. She is known simply as "Carol."
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:26 pm

So sorry, I didn't paste in the link. http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?p=509#comments
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:14 pm

jade jackson....A BIG Thankyou for this!!!!!! carol - Interesting Posts from CAROL on MJHD about Chief William Bratton and his resignation.... - Page 2 Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:54 pm

@jade jackson, I completely agree with what you are saying. In Carol's last post she said what is written below. I am most perplexed by the line in blue. She contradicts herself, because how can MJ get revenge on the media if we'll never hear from him again. Doesn't make much sense to me. He can only get revenge if he comes back and informs the masses himself, and that would mean he would have to look like the MJ we all know.

"Paula, I dont know if you heard the latest, please dont believe it,
that Katherine has had MJ’S body frozen. THat she has decided to move
him again to another location but still at Forest Lawn here. I live
very close. And I have been there several times, and nothing has been
going on. I can go there4 as often as I please, My family is burried
there. So once again, do not believe the Media or tabloids. Like
Michael once said, That his revenge is on the Media for what they did
to him here. Never forget this.
Also I dont know if I pointed out, but
if you watch his last rehearsal at Staples here, the last thing MJ did
on that video….was give a big grin. Really look at this, he knew what
was up! Keep the faith!"

lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Why would she have his body frozen? I thought Forest Lawn said they don't have those kind of facilities. Besides, it's been 12 weeks. What good would it do now?
And she's never even seen the body. What is the point? This is BS
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:51 am

Oke this was along time ago... But I was wondering, I do not life in USA... never been there (maybe someday LOL)...
But what I would like to know is: Is the LAPD really corrupt???
I've been asking google and he found some interesting things on the murder of Kennedy, Biggy Smalls ... etc.... But really are they corrupt enough to make this in to a cover-up?????
BTW where is Carol, anything new????
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:53 am

See wrote:Oke this was along time ago... But I was wondering, I do not life in USA... never been there (maybe someday LOL)...
But what I would like to know is: Is the LAPD really corrupt???
I've been asking google and he found some interesting things on the murder of Kennedy, Biggy Smalls ... etc.... But really are they corrupt enough to make this in to a cover-up?????
BTW where is Carol, anything new????

Yes. LAPD is full of scumbags IMO. BIGTIME.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by icebluestarlight Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:58 am

I did not know that, I hope it is true
icebluestarlight
icebluestarlight

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2