Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE LAPD Chief Bratton

+2
DreamChild
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
6 posters

Go down

RE LAPD Chief Bratton Empty RE LAPD Chief Bratton

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:04 am

So Chief Bratton makes this announcement that he's leaving the department come Oct. 30th. (makes us scratch our heads....)

I decided to read about Chief Bratton. I found this at the bottom of this page

http://www.lapdonline.org/lapd_command_staff/comm_bio_view/7574

"...Most notably, he was recently honored by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the honorary title of Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (CBE) for his exceptional contributions in promoting and enhancing operational cooperation between the United States and the United Kingdom police."

So this led me to a Google search of what that title means.
I'd encourage you to look into it..... struck me as strange on the surface, and after reading I don't know what to think...!
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

RE LAPD Chief Bratton Empty Re: RE LAPD Chief Bratton

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:40 am

~I apologize but I really don't Understand?~

~Can You help me to Understand a little better?~

~I did the Google Search as You suggested but I didn't quite Understand~

scratch confused confused study scratch
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 am

DreamChild wrote:~I apologize but I really don't Understand?~

~Can You help me to Understand a little better?~

~I did the Google Search as You suggested but I didn't quite Understand~

scratch confused confused study scratch
Basically, Chief Bratton is releasing the news of his leave from the LAPD, right in the middle of the investigation into Michael's "death".
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:10 am

~yes~~But MJ_Fan_For_40_Years was pointing out the REASON why he left and this New Position~

~I just do not quite Understand this~~But I want to Understand it!~

Embarassed
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:26 am

I don't understand why he was given a CBE, I know it's honorary because he's not a British citizen and we do give out honorary ones to non-Brits e.g. Bill Gates, Sir Alan Stanford etc - but why Chief Bratton? His biography doesn't mention any special work carried out between the UK and US police departments and you'd think if it were serious enough to earn a CBE then it should have made the news at some point.
I still don't know what to think about him but I do find it highly suspicious that he would resign on October 31st - when he was so popular, did so much good to turn around the force and is on his way to an unprecedented third term as head of the LAPD. Why would he resign to go private?

Another thing I notice is his connections, his Bratton company spans four continents, he has FBI connections, not to mention legal connections via his wife and Harvard. All in all he's a very surprising figure and one I'm keeping an eye on.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:30 am

For those who don't know - twice a year every year the Queen hands out Honours - the Birthday Honours in April/June and the Christmas Honours.
There is an Honours list where the Queen and the Prime Minister put down the names of people who have made outstanding contributions in their fields. It is on these same Honours lists that the Knighthoods and damehoods are handed out.

The CBE is one of those Honours which are handed out to people. It's not really confusing but I suppose I've seen loads of them handed out so it's normal here.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:02 pm

APOM, thanks for writing that. (Actually, I went into the "mason" articles. strange stuff....)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I just posted this because of the timing of his "departure," especially in the middle of his term...and in the middle of the investigation w/ Michael....the timing seem(s) questionable...

When I'd first heard he was leaving the LAPD is when I thought perhaps Michael is in a witness protection program and that his death hoax was to clear his name and to expose all the corrupt dr.s out there.....

Many things have transpired since 6/25....conflicting stories, conflicting reports.

One thing that hasn't changed....my feeling in my <3.....

Trust your heart.....have faith.....

:~ XOXOXOX ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:06 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
[color=#0000ff]Another thing I notice is his connections, his Bratton company spans four continents, he has FBI connections, not to mention legal connections via his wife and Harvard. All in all he's a very surprising figure and one I'm keeping an eye on.

and he's a freemason too - just like Murray is.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:08 pm

~Lies Run Sprints~~The Truth Runs Marathons.~

I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:12 pm

ballongiraf wrote:
[color=#0000ff]Another thing I notice is his connections, his Bratton company spans four continents, he has FBI connections, not to mention legal connections via his wife and Harvard. All in all he's a very surprising figure and one I'm keeping an eye on.

Exactly - which is not surprising considering who he is and the position he holds. It could also explain why such a high profile case has only 3 officers working on it, and why there has been no real investigation to speak of.
Or it could mean the LAPD is helping with the hoax using the Murray/Bratton Mason connections to help Michael.

Either way this 'case' is not going the way of any other case I have seen.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:33 pm

ballongiraf wrote:

Exactly - which is not surprising considering who he is and the position he holds. It could also explain why such a high profile case has only 3 officers working on it, and why there has been no real investigation to speak of.
Or it could mean the LAPD is helping with the hoax using the Murray/Bratton Mason connections to help Michael.

exactly.
and for comparison, DJ AM died friday ( i think) - and they've already completed the autopsy and found the cause of death, and he's due to be buried this week, i believe. He died suddenly, drugs were involved too, and he was a celebrity too - very similar to MJ's case. Why the big difference, then?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:34 pm

[quote="ballongiraf"]
ballongiraf wrote:

exactly.
and for comparison, DJ AM died friday ( i think) - and they've already completed the autopsy and found the cause of death, and he's due to be buried this week, i believe. He died suddenly, drugs were involved too, and he was a celebrity too - very similar to MJ's case. Why the big difference, then?[/quote]
Because it's a hoax lol
Btw, Ballon I love your giraf avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:36 pm

[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"]
ballongiraf wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:

exactly.
and for comparison, DJ AM died friday ( i think) - and they've already completed the autopsy and found the cause of death, and he's due to be buried this week, i believe. He died suddenly, drugs were involved too, and he was a celebrity too - very similar to MJ's case. Why the big difference, then?[/quote]
Because it's a hoax lol

lol! - exactly. We see that, but the public dont. How come no one questions the very big indifferences in 2 very similar cases?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 pm

[quote="ballongiraf"][quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"][quote="ballongiraf"][quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"][quote="ballongiraf"]
exactly.
Because it's a hoax lol

lol! - exactly. We see that, but the public dont. How come no one questions the very big indifferences in 2 very similar cases?[/quote]
Because the public are idiots and sheeple - people don't question things anymore, they jsut accept it blindly as fact as long as it comes out of a newsreaders mouth or its printed in a newspaper.

That - and nobody is as smart as we are on here. I think we should take over the LAPD and we'd kick ass over there.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:46 pm

[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"][quote="ballongiraf"][quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"][quote="ballongiraf"][quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"]
ballongiraf wrote:
exactly.
Because it's a hoax lol

lol! - exactly. We see that, but the public dont. How come no one questions the very big indifferences in 2 very similar cases?[/quote]
Because the public are idiots and sheeple - people don't question things anymore, they jsut accept it blindly as fact as long as it comes out of a newsreaders mouth or its printed in a newspaper.

That - and nobody is as smart as we are on here. I think we should take over the LAPD and we'd kick ass over there.

Maybe the LAPD should just pay for all of us to come out there and handle this investigation ourselves...I am sure we would do a MUCH better job of getting the facts straight and we could bring Michael home in the process.
lol!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:47 pm

@kdkennedy - lol only if we get to keep him! lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@kdkennedy - lol only if we get to keep him! lol!

I'm good with that!
cheers
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:52 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunny

DreamChild wrote:~Lies Run Sprints~~The Truth Runs Marathons.~

I love you
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content