Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with:

+12
labkomj7
ThisIsIt
Skeletonjar
MJLover1990
MJLive2010
iLOVEu
badloving
LizzieBee
salvatora
steffmaster1
Kirsche
julia142
16 posters

Go down

Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Empty Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with:

Post by julia142 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Love lives forever on it

Here is tweet:

"LLF" (Love Lives Forever) n my mom n dads initials "JDS" in my dads handwritten with an infinity cross in the center. Pic 1 my skull crown2:19 AM Sep 22nd from UberTwitter

<LI id=status_4167308579 class="hentry u-crissangel status" done2630="224" jQuery1257821764092="489" done2631="0" nodeIndex="219">
2 of 2 http://mypict.me/IY9c2:13 AM Sep 22nd from UberTwitter
</LI>
<LI id=status_4167293290 class="hentry u-crissangel status last-on-page" done2630="226" jQuery1257821764092="490" done2786="0" nodeIndex="220">
Here u go silversun angel http://mypict.me/IY5t</LI>
julia142
julia142

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Empty Re: Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with:

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:57 am

Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_eek
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Empty Re: Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with:

Post by steffmaster1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 am

with that at end of film and him having the tatoo i am convinced he and mj know eachother and are working together on this aswell as the similarities with criss angels believe poster they have to be i also think david blaine as they were friends and he released a video and had L.O.V.E on his shirt randomly on facebook!!!!xxx
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by salvatora Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 am

Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_eek ok NOW....ok well im speechless.....ok wait is that is real twitter acct??? let me go check........that is an AMAZING find by the way....
salvatora
salvatora

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:13 am

Hmm...interesting. You know, I was never really 'into' Chris Angel per say until a little while ago. And then my grandparents, aunt, and uncle went to Vegas and while they were in his shop, he actually walked up to them and asked them if they wanted a pic with him! Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_eek Craziness I know. But it's cool. Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_cheers
So you guys think he's in contact with MJ?
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 am

so he has Love lives forever or the initials LLF???/
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 am

Very interesting indeed...illusions all the way
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:51 am

yeah he must be in contact with him remember reading how david copperfield demanded to much money from mj to do the concerts (which he later denied) but then we got the replacement for the concerts which was criss angel. On his website he gives a tribute to michael which confirms he knew him or elese how random to put a message on there from an illutionist/magician??xx
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLive2010 Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 pm

I am speechless Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_eek Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_eek Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_eek
MJLive2010
MJLive2010
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Affraid
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Is there a picture of the tat?? i didn't find any
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:13 pm

the message? on criss angels website it should be on there i can check but yeah he says something like he was a great entertainer ill have to find exactly wot he says its just so strange why is he saying this about mj he may of thought this but why make a point of putting it on your website they must be friends Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_cool
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:51 am

I don't understand this? Why is this such an amazing find?
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsIt Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:54 am

Skeletonjar wrote:I don't understand this? Why is this such an amazing find?

I think its because at the end of TII, it has the words "Michael Jackson, 1958-2009, love lives forever"

Last edited by ThisIsIt on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
ThisIsIt
ThisIsIt

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 am

Shocked Shocked
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:05 am

steffmaster1 wrote:the message? on criss angels website it should be on there i can check but yeah he says something like he was a great entertainer ill have to find exactly wot he says its just so strange why is he saying this about mj he may of thought this but why make a point of putting it on your website they must be friends Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_cool
do you have the link to criss websit
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:08 am

ThisIsIt wrote:

I think its because at the end of TII, it has the words "Michael Jackson, 1858-1009, love lives forever"

Ohhh! WOW. Thank you for explaining Very Happy
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsIt Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:13 am

Skeletonjar wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:

I think its because at the end of TII, it has the words "Michael Jackson, 1858-1009, love lives forever"

Ohhh! WOW. Thank you for explaining Very Happy

No problem, glad to have helped Very Happy
ThisIsIt
ThisIsIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:15 am

yes..yes..ladies..
plz explain it to us
i dont get it either
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 am

Interesting. Omg a Criss Angel Believe banner at the top of this page is creeping me out. It's like a white mannequin mask with blood coming out of it's eyes.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Bad Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 am

I just read this on the LKL blog about Blaine. He had announced a Music and Magic performance with MJ in 2006. Didn't happen I guess. But the announcement might be something. I can't seem to get any photos with this site. Just on the rigth side ads.
http://www.absolutepictures.com/news.php?id=1042

November 10th, 2009 11:22 am ET
@ All the BELIEVERS Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_smile Don't know if you know about these yet, but check them out.
Google the words "Michael Jackson David Blaine". Then click on the
article that comes up titled "Michael Jackson teams up with David
Blaine" that is published on the absolute pictures website. Look at the
article. It was published in November of 2006. The photo published with
the article is a photo from the This is It rehearsals in 2009.
Uhmmmm.... Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_smile You know that was suppose to be a brand new picture from 2009. Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_smile
Also, go to davidblaine (dot) com and see his new poster design
released 07/22/09. It has Michael's dangerous eyes, buried alive,
frozen in time, etc. all throughout the poster...just as "obvious" as
Criss Angel's poster for beLIEve.
Also, check out Orianthi's new CD. It is titled "Believe".
I think they are all through leaving clues...they are clearly
writing it on the wall now, just like Michael and Kenny did in the
movie.
Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_smile Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_smile Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_smile Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_smile Everyone have a great day!
2 Bad
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:09 am

Skeletonjar wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:

Ohhh! WOW. Thank you for explaining Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_biggrin

oh..i cant see the movie. Oh my God, Criss Angel has a tattoo on his fingers with: Icon_sad no wonder i dont understand.
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:17 am

1858-1009?
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsIt Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 am

Peace wrote:1858-1009?

Yeah, I know... I fixed it in my original post though. Just a typo Smile
ThisIsIt
ThisIsIt

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:24 am

But there weren't any years at the end of the movie.

The King of Pop
Michael Jackson
Love lives forever
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down