Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 12 2

+13
LiberianGirl
Jude
deedee75
infinitylady
neverlandprincess
4KB
Kirsche
TheLLMJ
BJ
katson45
SPAKKLE29FUL
Smelly
MauraMissesMichael
17 posters

Go down

Part 12 2 Empty Part 12 2

Post by MauraMissesMichael Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:34 am

MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 12 2 Empty Re: Part 12 2

Post by Smelly Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:57 am

Part 12 2 Two%20thumbs%20up
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:01 am

when i looked back on the memorial after i was certain that this was staged i took the song to mean that soon and very soon we the world would be seeing the king the king of pop michael jackson anyone else with me
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:23 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:when i looked back on the memorial after i was certain that this was staged i took the song to mean that soon and very soon we the world would be seeing the king the king of pop michael jackson anyone else with me

Thats what most "hoaxers" thought...

and here we are 4 months later.. Michael is not back..

I honestly believe that Michael Jackson did away with the "King" months ago...
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:26 am

maura i thimk maybe he will appear in december the family show and that LK BLOG seem to pointing at that.but how on earth can he gently appear without people fainting
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katson45 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 am

yes, but then mj is quite 'accustomed' to people fainting when he's around. lol
katson45
katson45

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:03 am

Oh my gosh, I can't watch it...the german problem, did you know? Part 12 2 Icon_neutral
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:06 am

maybe someone will put it on youtube
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLLMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:07 am

BJ wrote:Oh my gosh, I can't watch it...the german problem, did you know? Part 12 2 Icon_neutral

You can see any youtube video, just go on this site http://www.hidemyass.com/youtube-proxy/ Part 12 2 Icon_cool
TheLLMJ
TheLLMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:43 am

wonderful video! Great work again! Smile
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:51 am

TheLLMJ wrote:
BJ wrote:Oh my gosh, I can't watch it...the german problem, did you know? Part 12 2 Icon_neutral

You can see any youtube video, just go on this site http://www.hidemyass.com/youtube-proxy/ Part 12 2 Icon_cool

Thank you. Part 12 2 Icon_surprised
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:58 am

I jus love watching these videos.....it just brings new light, new perspective.....such a BRILLIANT mind!
Thank you for sharing!
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:55 pm

sorry-still laughing at that adress "hidemyass"..lollll
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Ok-sorry not following...? Why would he leak that?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Good video!

I actually have the article where Audre Crouch states that he and his sister lead him to Christ. They have ministered to him about Christ and prayed together but that was it.

And she mentioned that he pointed out he believed in Jehovah-God. I make reference to Jehovah-God but I am not a Jehovah's Witness.

If you go back to the private movies Elizabeth Taylor mentions that MJ was not in JW anymore.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:24 pm

some people call God Jehovah Jr-ya( I hope i spell it right) but their are not necessarily Jehovah witness it just another name for God
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Jehovah God can be found in the King James version of the Bible, and to my understanding once you leave JW, you can't get back in. So there is no such thing as "rejoining JW" To them it's the worst of sins.
Jude
Jude
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:49 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:when i looked back on the memorial after i was certain that this was staged i took the song to mean that soon and very soon we the world would be seeing the king the king of pop michael jackson anyone else with me

so he's NOT gonna come back, is this what you're saying?
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:

so he's NOT gonna come back, is this what you're saying?
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:38 pm

I really think a lot of youe missed my point. I wasn't saying that Michael is a Jehovah's witness... That wasnt the point I was trying to make

about the article
[size=7][size=7]
http://blogs.cbn.com/ChurchWatch/archive/2009/07/01/andre-crouch-denies-michael-jackson-prayed-for-salvation.aspx

Gospel music legends, Andrae Crouch and his twin sister, Sandra, have issued a statement about erroneous stories that Michael Jackson had accepted Christ during a meeting with them.
In an official statement sent to Assist News Service, Andrae and Sandra said, “It has been brought to our attention that several media outlets have been erroneously reporting that we met our dear friend Michael Jackson several weeks prior to his death so he could accept Christ. This is incorrect and absolutely not true.
“We loved and respected Michael enormously and we've been friends with him for many, many years, and are deeply saddened by his sudden and tragic death. We recently met with Michael to discuss recording two songs with our choir for his newest recording project.

“Michael always had a respect and curiosity for spiritual things. During our meeting, not unlike many other creative/music meetings we've had with him in the past, we sang together, prayed together and had a wonderful time.

“We are praying for MichMichael's family and desire nothing less than God's best for them."

I do think that Michael may resurface but NOT as the "king of pop" if he does... I think Michael is done with that competely
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 am

MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 pm

InfinityLady(me):
Good video!

I actually have the article where Audre Crouch states that he and his sister lead him to Christ. They have ministered to him about Christ and prayed together but that was it.

Sorry for the typo in this comment. I meant to type.....Audre Crouch states that he and his sister didnot lead him to Christ.....
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:17 am

TheLLMJ wrote:

You are my hero of the day...or even the week. I can't tell ya how grateful I am....
There are tons of videos I couldn't watch because of the german censorship and now I can.

MUCH L.O.V.E. to you Smile I love you I love you I love you

@ maura: I will now watch all the parts I couldn't watch yet and then you get a short review
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:39 am

ilprincipe wrote:
TheLLMJ wrote:

You are my hero of the day...or even the week. I can't tell ya how grateful I am....
There are tons of videos I couldn't watch because of the german censorship and now I can.

MUCH L.O.V.E. to you Part 12 2 Icon_smile Part 12 2 Herz Part 12 2 Herz Part 12 2 Herz

@ maura: I will now watch all the parts I couldn't watch yet and then you get a short review

Oh my! I didnt know that there was CENSORSHIP in Germany?!?! That is terrible I had no idea. I am so glad you can watch the same videos with us now,
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:42 am

I was also going to say that just because MJ referenced the name Jehovah God doesn't necessarily mean that he is still a JW.

I mean being brought up JW, he is probably used to call God by that name - but as others have said above, Jehovah is one of the old testament name for God and as a Christian we use that term as well.

Great job though Maura - I enjoy all of your videos.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:31 am

my understanding on JW is once you leave which mj did after making thriller there is no getting back in the door is shut
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:09 pm

infinitylady wrote:Good video!

And she mentioned that he pointed out he believed in Jehovah-God. I make reference to Jehovah-God but I am not a Jehovah's Witness.

If you go back to the private movies Elizabeth Taylor mentions that MJ was not in JW anymore.

And I just want to add to this by saying that just because some one says Jehovah does not mean their a Jehovah Witness....I call the LORD Jehovah simply because that's his name.

"11 And Jehovah continued to speak to Moses, saying: 12 “As for me, look! I do take the Levites from among the sons of Israel in place of all the firstborn opening the womb of the sons of Israel; and the Levites must become mine. 13 For every firstborn is mine. In the day that I struck every firstborn in the land of Egypt I sanctified to myself every firstborn in Israel from man to beast. They should become mine. I am Jehovah.
Numbers 3:11-13" Aman!
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Maura, great video.

I'm going to add my 2 cents worth...don't forget that there was also a story that Mj converted to Islam.

I think that he did, indeed, have an interest in all religions.

As far as the kids are concerned, I read somewhere that in the last couple of years that MJ, even though he did not go back to the Jehovah's Witness religion, had been teaching the kids about it. I guess, like a lot of parents, he wanted the kids to have an idea of what he grew up with in terms of religion. I've also read, that even though the kids sometimes go to Kingdom Hall with Katherine that they are not JW.

My feeling is that he wanted his kids exposed to all kinds of religions. I don't know if he "belonged" to any religion, but I believe that he was a spiritual being and found something in all beliefs.

As far as the tape in your video where he says he believes in God-Jehovah, do you know when that was taped?

Again, great job with your video(s).
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:54 pm

And how do you know he converted to Islam? I know his close friend and father and that rumor is just that a rumor.
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:11 pm

That was a rumor.

infinitylady wrote:
Good video!

And I just want to add to this by saying that just because some one says Jehovah does not mean their a Jehovah Witness....I call the LORD Jehovah simply because that's his name.

"11 And Jehovah continued to speak to Moses, saying: 12 “As for me, look! I do take the Levites from among the sons of Israel in place of all the firstborn opening the womb of the sons of Israel; and the Levites must become mine. 13 For every firstborn is mine. In the day that I struck every firstborn in the land of Egypt I sanctified to myself every firstborn in Israel from man to beast. They should become mine. I am Jehovah.
Numbers 3:11-13" Aman!

MJsBadest: Thanks for sharing this.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:15 pm

mj's badest B!-tch wrote:And how do you know he converted to Islam? I know his close friend and father and that rumor is just that a rumor.

I did not state it as a fact...I said that there was a story that he had converted. Part 12 2 Icon_smile
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down