Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

copy by Banessa "Possible clues from TMZ" (29.07.2009)

Go down

copy by Banessa "Possible clues from TMZ" (29.07.2009) Empty copy by Banessa "Possible clues from TMZ" (29.07.2009)

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 pm

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already or if this is even the right section where I should post this (funny I still don't know and I have been here from the beginning lol) but I was just watching TMZ and Harvey Levin just stated that the MJ case is the biggest single case against Doctors in the “History of Hollywood” and he stated the “story” is just beginning…

Now if you are familiar with Souza81 and Shikster's Barnum theory as well as my input on “the Brick Man” also a part of the Barnum theory you would see that IMO Harvey might have just hinted and gave us all couple of clues. I strongly believe the theories I've stated so:

“History of Hollywood” and referring to the case as the “story“is just beginning instead of having said this case is just beginning(he could have used so many other words to describe case but why use “story” a story is what?(I got the definiton idea of searching possible key words from AlphaOmega…so thank you:)

1. the telling of a happening or connected series of happenings, whether true or fictitious; account; narration
2. an anecdote or joke
1. a fictitious literary composition in prose or poetry, shorter than a novel; narrative; tale; specif., short story
2. the form of literature represented by such compositions
4. the plot of a novel, play, film, etc. (Shock!!!!) lol
1. a report or rumor
2. Informal a falsehood or fib

The use of the word alone and the definition of it, leads me to believe our dear Michael is indeed writing “History” as we speak and the movie/Barnum theory will definitely change Hollywood for ever! Also the mentioning of the word History and going back to the song used in the rehearsal “They don't care about us” there is a part which struck me odd(given the whole situation of this case). Ive felt from the beginning that the lyrics in the song are some of the biggest clues by far in this hoax. There are some spoken words…”In what will go down in History as the biggest demonstration of freedom in Our Country”.

Michael wants to make and is making History as we speak, not only as the King of Pop but as what he will be known as the King of entertainment. I read in a different thread not sure where (Sorry For not giving credit to who ever wrote it but you know who you are so thank youSmile)This person stated that if Michael was to do a comeback he wouldn't have a big comeback by doing 10/50 concerts @the 02 arena he would definitely do something bigger something to catch every one's attention and something that would have the whole world talking about him. Now, I'm not sure if the comeback necessarily means concerts and touring but I do think it might be the “biggest comeback” of an entertainer in a different kind of business still entertainment but adding Directing to his resume!

I don't feed into what the media says speciallyTMZ lol but in this case where I believe TMZ to be Michael's “Brick man” I will be looking for clues lol Let me know what you think even if you disagree with me…I think we have all been learning from each other. You are all a great group of humans and I am sincerely proud to be “working” and getting to know you all a little each day! Smile And don't forget to “Keep the Hope alive” XOXO

Sorry for the misspelled words I tend to get a little excited/happy when writing lol God Bless you all!
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down