Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs????

+45
YouAreMyLifeMJ
MJonMyMind
azazel28
rowdyangel
MJJ Love
mumof3
lonelynation
toupietara
city.gal1
HoneyPie
dexember
zembla
Gema
me0101
MJJ1982
rayvyn
Butterfly J
Sweet1
superflysister81
StripedFeline
SunShine
infinitylady
Stranger In Chi-town
Truth_or_Dare
yaya
smoothcriminal2792
lab
MJFOREVER
SPAKKLE29FUL
Lorrie
neverlandprincess
Angelica
CantStopLovingU
Kuki
MJLover1990
EarthAngel90
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
angelshadow
amber
Wizard of Oz
Christiana
kdkennedy74
ishealive
MJGIRL18
MissPeppers
49 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs????

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:05 pm

rayvyn wrote:Does this mean our Michael is really gone? Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_sad Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_sad Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_sad

No, it doesn't mean that he's really gone...
It makes it look more real, that's true... But I don't think he's gone...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs????

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:17 pm

OMG Im so pissed right now! I just wrote to Karen on FB to ask if that is true or not and a lot of people started to fight and tell me to immediatly erase the post because Karen is getting very upset about it. WTF!!! Is it just me or is it really wrong to ask a question?? Or maybe it's better to just believe what I hear and not check!!!
Was it that wrong???
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:20 pm

KF gets upset? I think that's her own fault. She knew this was going to happen!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:32 pm

we really do not no for sure who is in on the hoax ,when we find out the truth then we can vent our anger
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:33 pm

And no better time to read the lyrics of Scream

Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
So what does it mean
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks

Peek in the shadow
Come into the light
You tell me I�m wrong
Then you better prove you�re right
You�re sellin� out souls but
I care about mine
I�ve got to get stronger
And I won�t give up the fight

With such confusions don�t it make you wanna scream
Your bash abusin� victimize within the scheme

You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize

Somebody please have mercy
�cause I just can�t take it
Stop pressurin� me
Just stop pressurin� me
Stop pressurin� me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin� me
Just stop pressurin� me
Stop pressurin� me
Make you just wanna scream

Tired of you tellin� the story your way
It�s causin� confusion
You think it�s okay

You keep changin� the rules
While I keep playin� the game
I can�t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

With such confusion don�t it make you wanna scream

You find your pleasure scandalizin� every lie

Oh father, please have mercy �cause I just can�t take it
Stop pressurin� me
Just stop pressurin� me
Stop pressurin� me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin� me
Just stop pressurin� me
Stop *? !@#!in� with me
Make me wanna scream

"oh my god, can�t believe what I saw
As I turned on the tv this evening
I was disgusted by all the injustice
All the injustice"

"all the injustice"

(news man)
"a man has been brutally beaten to death by
Police after being wrongly identified as a
Robbery suspect. the man was
An 18 year old black male..."

With such collusions don�t it make you wanna scream

You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize

Oh brother please have mercy�cause I just can�t take it
Stop pressurin� mejust stop pressurin� me
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:33 pm

MissPeppers wrote:
B.J. Hickman on Twitter 20 minutes ago. "I was just on the
phone with TMZ, another rep this time. They confirmed the MJ crypt pix
were SOLD to them by Karen Faye.

I hope not Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_evil Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_evil Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_evil
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:35 pm

I think the family will not appreciate it... Unless they are working together...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:13 pm

What bugs me is that TMZ have brought the photos from SOMEONE. They had to buy them in order to publish them on their website.

So... either Karen faye sold the pictures first.. then posted them on facebook, and then made out someone had stolen them from facebook and sold them on. I have a problem with this as once Karen put them on Facebook they became public property. EVERYONE knows that once you post a picture on facebook then anyone can download it and copy it. It becomes public property because you have put it in the public domain. Right???
So why would she then get upset when the pictures of MJs crypt go flying around the internet. She aint stupid!!!
So the logical explanation is that Karen sold them first., then posted them to facebook and then pretends that someone "stole" them. (even though you cant steal something that has been put into the public domain)

Or... Karen has innocently put these pics on Facebook and then TMZ have lifted them and then put them on their website as if they are their own. Now if this second scenario is true then why isnt Karen sue-ing TMZ??? Or at least putting a statement out there about it???
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:58 am

And now Bj Hickman's twitter has gone missing. Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_scratch
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:57 am

lots of things seem to be going missing
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:57 am

lots of things seem to be going missing
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:02 am

Who is going to sell him out next?! far out. He really has no true friends (except imo Elizabeth Taylor). But on the other hand, all harsh feelings dropped if michael told her to release them
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm

I think that if Michael is alive Karen def knows that ..I really do think so..and can't get what this fact that she sold those pics mean..And if she wouldn't have wanted people to see it she wouldn't have added 'em to her FB even only for friends. Total idiot would understand that pics would spread all over the net anyway..
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:43 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I cant believe this....were ALL of the people around MJ total losers? Was there not ONE person he could trust? Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_sad

You can trust me Michael....I would never does these things to you...I dont treat friends this way..

It does seem that everyone around him were users, doesn't it? even the family.It's very strange, weird and unfortunate. Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_sad
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by toupietara Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:53 pm

All I have to say, I joined KF's facebook 4 months ago, but I left some days ago, this woman is very weird. Starting the end of June she was blaming Ortega and AEG saying that they have killed MJ. 2 weeks ago she said that AEG finally paid her for her work and 2 days ago she commented an article written by Fippo Carr who says that Murray and AEG are not responsible of MJ's death and she said all Carr is saying is absolutely true !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Conclusion, when she was not paid, AEG was a killer, and now that she is paid AEG is innocent, I do not understand anything anymore ??????
toupietara
toupietara

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:55 pm

I'm not sure if this is what some of you're implying..
But I personally think she is not in on the hoax.
I think she truly believes he is in that tomb, and took photos of it and sold them.
So as a result, MJ now knows what kind of character she is, and I'm sure he is heartbroken because of how long they've known each other Sad
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:17 pm

if she was not instructed to do this then to blame other people and to make money out of your friends death after complaining about everybody else is just terrible how could she she will have to live with this for the rest of her life and why did she do it it cant have been for money she had worked for Michael for years she could not have been short of cash, so this is either a plan or she is pond life sorry dont like to be rude but with some things you have to be to the point.
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Maybe he is slowly weeding out who he can totally trust.

They are trying to hold off for as long as they can, BUT in the end, GREED takes over and BAM, he sees who is really there for him and who has his back ad who doesn't.

I think its tacky she sold such private photos to TMZ of all people.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Ah, our Michael is working his way through his hit-list and is now seeing for sure who his 'real' friends are and who are the ones out to make a quick buck.

These sell-out merchants had better be on their guard when our Mikey comes back lol! lol!
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by azazel28 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:00 pm

I
think we shouldn´t judge Karen if we don´t know the truth. We believe
that MJ is alive, right? So let her sell pics of emty tomb, it will not
hurt Michael. It can be that KF is in hoax and does what she has to do,
probably it isn´teasy for her too, so imo we should be calm and see
what happens without judging.

If she´s not in hoax - let her make a fool of herself that Michael could clearly see who is friend who´s not.

You r absolutely right!
azazel28
azazel28
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:10 pm

I always thought KAren was in love with Michael, so I have a hard time to believe she could sell those pics and profit from his friends death Sad
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by toupietara Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Gema wrote:I always thought KAren was in love with Michael, so I have a hard time to believe she could sell those pics and profit from his friends death Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_sad

Sincerely, I don't think that KF was in love with Michael, because on her facebook, she describes him as a irresponsible drug addict, without will and fleeing his responsibilities.
toupietara
toupietara

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Karen Faye is still yet to address this issue... she hasnt denied selling the photographs and neither has she states she will sue TMZ. Hmmm.... She has now gone silent on Facebook.
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Hey guys..you are forgetting something VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Its not MJs grave, so just maybe Karen has been asked to do what shes doing by either MJ himself or the jackson family.....to throw us off.

All part of their plan to try and make us think Mjs there, I mean who cares
if the pics are shown/ sold etc etc...Its only hopefully a empty Grave!!!

Maybe we are looking at this from the wrong way !!!
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:00 pm

The things people do for money... Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by toupietara Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:24 am

MJonMyMind wrote:Hey guys..you are forgetting something VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Its not MJs grave, so just maybe Karen has been asked to do what shes doing by either MJ himself or the jackson family.....to throw us off.

All part of their plan to try and make us think Mjs there, I mean who cares
if the pics are shown/ sold etc etc...Its only hopefully a empty Grave!!!

Maybe we are looking at this from the wrong way !!!

How do you know it is not MJ's grave ?
toupietara
toupietara

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:41 am

I guess this Karen seems to be a bit inconsistent in her statements..
What a friend! I guess, she either took the pics on purpose to proof that MJ is dead (for hoax or not), or she is just weird. Whatever.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:51 am

I'm seriously starting to think she might be a pathological liar. Suspect I really don't think she's in on the hoax, which makes her actions despicable, imo. But if she was told by the family to take and post the photos, then I'll give her a pass. She still doesn't seem like much of a friend if she keeps telling her 5000 FB "fans" he was a hopeless drug addict.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Karen has been on facebook today, completely ignoring this issue but posting lots of pictures and posts of her new job..... working on a new Pepsi commercial.

Is it me, or is that a bit disrespectful?? We all know how MJ felt about Pepsi and his experience with them after all.

I cannot figure this woman out but i am becoming increasingly wary of her.
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by toupietara Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:24 pm

MissPeppers wrote:Karen has been on facebook today, completely ignoring this issue but posting lots of pictures and posts of her new job..... working on a new Pepsi commercial.

Is it me, or is that a bit disrespectful?? We all know how MJ felt about Pepsi and his experience with them after all.

I agree totally with you, it's unbelievable, this woman is too much cynic. I cannot believe in the sincerety of his "sadness". She has no dignity.
toupietara
toupietara

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:41 pm

she seems to be enjoying all this attention how many followers did she have before this hoax after all she was only a make up artist ,next she will be signing autographs
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:02 am

MissPeppers wrote:Karen has been on facebook today, completely ignoring this issue but posting lots of pictures and posts of her new job..... working on a new Pepsi commercial.

Are you serious? Shocked Even I've boycotted Pepsi products as much as I can since 1984. Laughing She's obviously all about the money, just like everyone else in his life. Rolling Eyes
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:13 am

do you all know how many remunerative offers she had from the press? have you see any her interviews about Michael's personal life? she knows a lot, but didn't and still doesn't tell about that to the world..I don't believe all that pictures selling thing..c'mon people! I thought we all believe he's alive, so what grave if he really is? why do you start to hate her?....
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:16 am

HoneyPie , i dont hate her i just think she is loving the attention she is getting, who really bothered about her before thats all im saying
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:26 am

well ok..though I think she could get much more attention if she wanted...
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:03 pm

I dont hate her, but i am wary of her and her intentions
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:08 pm

i dont buy pepsi so how can she work fpr them now of all times and if she did sell those pictures she is low she cant be broke can she after working for Michael what is going on
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:15 pm

well with a friend like KF who needs enemies... that girl is unbelievable... Evil or Very Mad
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by twilight Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:36 pm

hi this is my 1st post,( hello hope your all well ) been reading here for ages but only reg today i love all your post and can see your all one big family which i hope i can become apart of Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin so here we go my names twilight and i also think mj has faked his death but im not sure why?? and im praying ech day & night that he will be bck with us one day soon Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_sad i have had many sleep less nights over the past few mths over this. (and i know the same goes for you guys. but bck to kf Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Kopfschuettel how could she do this what kind of a friend would do this well as i dont want to get banned i best not say anymore Karen Faye SOLD the MJ Crypt Photographs???? - Page 2 Icon_evil but i will be around thanks for having me and nice to meet you all
twilight
twilight

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm

hello and welcome to our family twilight, yes of course he is alive
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2