Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm gonna continue to KEEP THE FAITH & nothing will change that!!!

2 posters

Go down

I'm gonna continue to KEEP THE FAITH & nothing will change that!!! Empty I'm gonna continue to KEEP THE FAITH & nothing will change that!!!

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:03 pm

I had told my mom that Jordan Chandler's father Evan had killed himself & she was really surprised by it & she told me that she's hoping that Karma gets to him & he gets what he deserves for ruining MJ(setting MJ up), etc.

Although unfortunately for some odd reason, my mom still thinks MJ is dead but still, I personally think he's alive & I'm NOT gonna give up & I will continue to KEEP THE FAITH!
Nothing or no one will change my mind, I'm pretty much gonna try & keep my mouth shut regarding MJ being alive, when being around my mom, until she sees him on TV or however it'll be played out,
Anyways, we should all continue to keep the faith & not give up & if MJ does return, I'm certain that my mom will be completely SHOCKED/TOTALLY SURPRISED!!! Smile
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna continue to KEEP THE FAITH & nothing will change that!!! Empty Re: I'm gonna continue to KEEP THE FAITH & nothing will change that!!!

Post by darkchild Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:30 pm

I still believe that MJ is alive as well. I love your spirit. Keep the faith! I'm gonna continue to KEEP THE FAITH & nothing will change that!!! Icon_biggrin

Love the chrous from MJ's "They Don't Care About Us"

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
darkchild
darkchild

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna continue to KEEP THE FAITH & nothing will change that!!! Empty Re: I'm gonna continue to KEEP THE FAITH & nothing will change that!!!

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Thanks!!! I appreciate it alot!!! I love your signature pic!!! Looks AMAZING!!!!! Smile
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down