Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marlon's statements vs Frank Dileo's. See the inconsistencies!

+3
mumof3
4KB
kdkennedy74
7 posters

Go down

Marlon's statements vs Frank Dileo's.  See the inconsistencies! Empty Marlon's statements vs Frank Dileo's. See the inconsistencies!

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:33 am

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/29/what.matters.marlon.jackson/

Does anyone remember this? I don't remember hearing anything from anyone else about Micheal not feeling well the night before and them having a doctor come in to see him. Is this another inconsistency?

Last edited by kdkennedy74 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Marlon's statements vs Frank Dileo's.  See the inconsistencies! Empty Re: Marlon's statements vs Frank Dileo's. See the inconsistencies!

Post by 4KB Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:38 am

I commented on this very intereview a few weeks ago when I saw Delio say that he got the call that MJ was ill and Delio left the hotel and drove by MJs house and then went to the hospital. Although, when you read this interview with Marlon, he states that Delio was at the house with MJs mom....see below.

Jackson: I've been trying to get a hold of my mom. I talked to Jackie. I talked to Tito. They feel the same way. A piece of our heart -- a piece of us went with him. It was a shock to them, too. I talked to my brother Jackie and he said, "Marlon, is it true?" I said, "I'm calling them right now to see if it's true." That's when I called Frank Dileo and I couldn't get to my mom. I talked to him the first time and he was at the house and my mom was in the background crying, and she was just upset.

Martin: Was Michael still at the house?

Jackson: Michael had passed. Frank told me, "We lost him."

Delio NEVER said he was at the house! this was a HUGE slip!
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Marlon's statements vs Frank Dileo's.  See the inconsistencies! Empty Re: Marlon's statements vs Frank Dileo's. See the inconsistencies!

Post by mumof3 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:50 am

I remeber reading that a nurse was called by michael and he told her he was hot down one side but that is the only thing i remember about him being ill and i cant think where i read it some trashy paper I expect
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:17 am

Read what Frank had to say here:

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2009/06/25/obit-michael-jackson.html

and again here are the LKL transcripts (starts midway down the page):

http://www.westwoodone.com/pg/jsp/larryking/transcript.jsp?pid=27554

Who isn't telling us the truth?!?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:51 am

mumof3 wrote:I remeber reading that a nurse was called by michael and he told her he was hot down one side but that is the only thing i remember about him being ill and i cant think where i read it some trashy paper I expect

that was on fathers day...that's the story the nurse told the media...
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:34 pm

According to Marlon, Frank was with Katherine but according to Frank, he was having lunch at the Bel Air when he heard the news and went to MJ's house only to find that he was already on his way to the hospital so they followed him to UCLA. He never said anything about going into MJ's house or getting a call from Marlon.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Frank Dileo got the hospital before any of the Jackson family. I heard that Katherine was the last one to get to hospital. So how did Katherine know Michael was dead? Jermaine said he spoke to his mother on the phone and she told him that MJ was dead. These stories are not jiving.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:30 am

Nobody's stories are adding up. Suspect I also remember Dileo saying Michael had eaten something that day and got sick...and it was never mentioned again.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:12 am

That's what happened. They don't know what happened.

I think this is the essence of all their stories put together ...way to go Marlon Marlon's statements vs Frank Dileo's.  See the inconsistencies! Icon_lol
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:11 am

I think we need to get all of the Jacksons in a room -- and help them get their stories straight!
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down