Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Followers Again ... Taking On Frank DiLeo

+15
parakeet
annieisnotokey
Savannah
GirlSaturday
kdkennedy74
Human_nature
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
queenpanther55
Sweet1
CantStopLovingU
ilprincipe
MJFOREVER
Jubilee
EarthAngel90
Lorrie
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Followers Again ... Taking On Frank DiLeo Empty The Followers Again ... Taking On Frank DiLeo

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:42 am

This post might be depressing to some, so skip it if you don't think you're strong enough to deal with it. It's also very long (which I apologize for), so if you decide to keep reading, grab a beverage/snack, skim quickly, or read in intervals.

The Followers have been discussed here before (search for CantStopLovingU's E-Mail from one of MJ's "Followers" the women who followed him all over the world in the Just to Chat About Whatever section to learn what happened during that thread -- the link is too long to include).

For those who don't know, The Followers are a group of (extremely devoted) European women who followed Michael from place to place for over a decade, eventually gaining some sort of special fan relationship with him. They claim that immediately before his death, Michael was clearly too thin and in danger health-wise, but his inner circle did nothing to help him because they were only interested in money. The Followers also claim that they did everything they could to try to reach Michael and someone who could help him, including contacting both Michael and other people in his inner circle.

Michael's former and possibly current/last manager Frank DiLeo is giving the fansite MJJCommunity.com an exclusive interview, and the site owner has started a thread over there where members can post their own questions. This interview will specifically concern "misconceptions and erroneous information surrounding the events prior to and following the late King of Pop's death." Unfortunately, I have no idea when the interview will actually take place.
LINK: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73990

The message below (which is similar to the one discussed in the earlier thread here) was posted over at that MJJC thread by one of The Followers, who gives her real name as Sandy. She's obviously still quite pissed, and she's singing the same song about Michael's condition and the lack of help given to him before June 25. She basically wants DiLeo to stop lying and to admit that he knew about Michael's alleged poor health, as did (Sandy claims) AEG president Randy Phillips, This Is It director Kenny Ortega, This Is It choreographer Travis Payne, and Conrad Murray. In other words, she's naming lots of prominent names publicly, not just "little" makeup artist/hairstylist Karen Faye.

I personally still believe that Michael is alive, but Sandy's post below caused me to think more deeply about a few things, such as Ortega's odd tweets. Also, we already know that Murray and Phillips are shady/suspicious, but are the other people she names really trying to cover up their role in Michael's "deadly" predicament? Are they as genuine and concerned as they try to appear? Were they really more interested in making money off of Michael than keeping Michael healthy and safe? The fact that Sandy and The Followers are still forcefully plugging their version of events after all of this time makes me wonder how much they REALLY saw and how much truth is in their perception.

Sorry again for the long post. Read on for what Sandy wrote on August 23 (it's post #243 in the MJJC thread, under member name Paisley777 and on page 17; all bold type added by her). It seems many MJJC commenters on the thread agree the issues she raises are extremely important ... and that DiLeo probably won't address them. Will be interesting to see what happens when the interview takes place.
LINK: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73990&page=17

Frank,
I know that you knew Michael was "troubled" (for lack of a better word that encompasses the entire situation.) His weight alone was disturbing evidence of this. You saw this and you knew and were very aware of it but are denying it. You will only continue to embarass yourself at this point if you keep insisting upon this exaggeration that Michael was healthy, eating, and excited to do the concerts.

Me and my friends spent many months with Michael, at least one of us saw and spoke to him almost every single day during the last year (not to mention the previous 15 years...) We saw him become continually more and more skinny in the past several months, sad and stressed almost to the point of tears in discussing the concerts, looking really down, very much not himself at times, apologizing for the way he looked (his weight), complaining of back pain, etc. Yes, of course there were also times when he was happy and enjoying himself and smiling and shopping and even excited at the thought of doing the concerts for his children and his fans and the message he wanted to share to the world. But predominantly he was troubled and it was OBVIOUS especially in the last couple months that he was INCREDIBLEY SKINNY to the point of needing someone to intervene. He was also missing rehearsals and there were too many times he was not feeling well.

In the last several weeks of Michael's life it was so obvious it could not be ignored. We wondered how no one else was seeing what we were seeing, and was anyone doing anything about it? If we as fans could see it, it was for sure that those of you around him, working with him almost every day, could see it too. We had attempted to contact those around Michael that we felt might care enough to do something, but everyone was too obsessed with their own interests in "This Is It."

I know that you were given some of our letters pleading for someone to intervene (by Karen Faye, who has said she was also concerned and used our letters to backup her own concerns) but you insisted everything was under control. Clearly everything was NOT under control, and you knew it as did Kenny Ortega, Randy Phillips, Travis Payne, Dr. Murray...there are many details we are aware, things that were done and said at rehearsals that prove you all knew Michael was in jeopardy, and we are NOT believing your lie saying Michael was healthy, eating, and excited to do the shows. Stop attempting to feed this lie any longer.

Despite AEG denying it the following day, Michael DID say he had gone to sleep expecting to do 10 shows, and woke up to 50 shows. You have denied this also on Larry King Live. But you weren't there when he said it so you wouldn't know. Michael DID say this though and he said other statements to us with the same sentiment such as not having enough break days between show days. HOWEVER whether he LITERALLY went to sleep with 10 shows and woke up to 50 shows IS NOT THE POINT. Whether he actually signed a contract to do 31 shows and subsequently agreed to do 50 shows IS NOT THE POINT...it is what was in his HEART to do, what he felt he COULD DO, what he was ACTUALLY CAPABLE of doing, not what he was basically (financially) FORCED to do...and THIS is what YOU and others should have CARED about for him as a human being and not a money machine. His life should not have been "re-financed" in a way that made it necessary for him to literally die paying it back.

So my question to you is this:
We decided to write letters to Michael himself which we gave him the night before he died expressing our deep and dire concerns for him. We wrote specifically that we were afraid for his life. WHY WERE WE AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE AND YOU WERE NOT? Why could we see it, but SUPPOSEDLY you, Kenny, Randy, and everyone in the "inner circle" who could have actually helped Michael was blind to his trouble/pain/stress/insomnia/malnourishment? This is what I want to know. Why the FACADE that everything was alright/under control? Why was the circus not stopped before it was too late? Why are you pretending you didn't notice/didn't know anything when it was NOT POSSIBLE TO NOT NOTICE.

Do you not even realize that you could have saved him if you had only tried...did you even ATTEMPT TO TRY???

At this point I would like you to simply ADMIT that you were actually aware that Michael was not really at a healthy weight, and not always in good spirits about the concerts. I would like an apology for the facade that is really only a slap in the face to his fans and Michael's memory by mostly Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, and yourself.

Tell the truth already.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

The Followers Again ... Taking On Frank DiLeo Empty Re: The Followers Again ... Taking On Frank DiLeo

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:01 am

Frank didn't care at all - He's Money-Obessesd & Heartless just like His "Innercircle" .. and If Michael was a Alarming Weight to the Point of Being Extremely Sick ... Someone who was his friend should have intervine into the Situation ... someone close to him ??? I can't see how these People call themselves "Friends" ... Real Friends would told him straight up - " Michael , I am seeing your weight & your health is horrible & stress level is very high & and I heard you not sleeping at all .... I am stopping this mess - you will come w/me ... like it or not "..... if he was my Friend - I would said that without holding any words back and I would give his "Innercircle" one hell of a speech and cuss words - you wouldn't believe.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

The Followers Again ... Taking On Frank DiLeo Empty Re: The Followers Again ... Taking On Frank DiLeo

Post by Jubilee Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 am

Wow didn't realise someone was going to clear up the inconsistencies, wonder if that will help or hinder our hoax theories scratch

Really don't know what do make of the fan message, just wish everyone involved was honest so I wasn't cynical of everyone!! xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Frank didn't care at all - He's Money-Obessesd & Heartless just like His "Innercircle" .. and If Michael was a Alarming Weight to the Point of Being Extremely Sick ... Someone who was his friend should have intervine into the Situation ... someone close to him ??? I can't see how these People call themselves "Friends" ... Real Friends would told him straight up - " Michael , I am seeing your weight & your health is horrible & stress level is very high & and I heard you not sleeping at all .... I am stopping this mess - you will come w/me ... like it or not "..... if he was my Friend - I would said that without holding any words back and I would give his "Innercircle" one hell of a speech and cuss words - you wouldn't believe.

I cant say it any better Wink That is what a REAL friend will do and not only watch an think Wink (and lorrie i didnt read the whole post cause im to lazy to read that all:P)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:09 am

I have to admit that I don't believe this statements of these so called
followers....that may be their opinion about the whole case...but I don't share
their opinion...mentioning Karen Faye the way these girls do it, we come to the BS from a tabloid "spoon-fed"...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:40 am

Dont forget about Tohme Tohme too. Alot went on in the months prior to MJ's "passing" - like TT keeping EVERYONE away from Michael, He said it himself to his spiritual advisor - she taped it. He fired TT in May I believe and that jerk was going on TV claiming that he was STILL representing Michael. Michael said he didnt even know what was in his own bank accounts!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 am

I don't buy any of this from the followers. I believe they are talking about the time between 2003-2005 when MJ was on trial for the molestation charges. Hell! we could see how thin he was from the media footage. Everyone recalls how the media keeps showing that same footage of him in his pajamas going into court. Dick Gregory was talking about that same time frame when he was referring to MJ being frightened and dehydrated afraid someone was trying to kill and poison him. That time frame doesn't have anything to do with what has gone on since his passing. It's amazing that yesteday we had hope and today this crap. I am sorry but I just think it's another ploy to try and convince those that are not buying into his death to believe that he was very sickly before he passed. Clearly, this is in conflict with his personal Chef Kai Chase that said MJ was healthy and asked her to keep him healthy for the tour. The followers are just as guilty as those in MJ's camp. They did nothing either. I don't know why they are coming out speaking now and accusing MJ's manager, promoter etc. What difference does it make if he's dead? Why would they suddenly need answers hell it's not going to bring him back. What a bunch of BS. I am sorry but I broke out of the box way of thinking many years ago. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:45 am

Do Not Get me Started on Dr. Tohme Tohme ... He would fired by me and Blackballed from anything associated w/ Michael ... if Michael Hired me 2 do it for him ... I wouldn't be afraid 2 do it.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:29 am

If they were really in touch with Michael, how come they did not appear in any news to tell the world their concerns prior to or after his death? I mean, we have seen bunch of people coming out on tv sharing their stories, but not ONE FAN came out and justify.

What's keeping them to be silent? They can be witnesses.

And besides, I dont think Michael is not aware of the PLANS. I dont believe He is in controlled by somebody else. He KNOW all of this. If you have been following him year before his death, He would showed up sometimes and play with us. He would show people he is using cane, wheelchair, or pictures that he looks so ill and sometimes looking good, very handsome, I mean, where is the consistency on this? we may not know, but he can play with them as well..( i think friedman had reported about this, that MJ is not a good eater, wasnt aware of the 10 shows, so maybe he got the source to one of these followers)..

So unless I am given the whole version that would justify the cause of his Death then I will believe.

But since there was none.. I ll keep the faith
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:49 am

No comment.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:53 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:58 am

Followers? Aren't people of this degree usually called "STALKERS"? lol!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 am

If MJ befriended these girls and spoke to them daily sometimes.....why would he not HEAR their pleas for him to get help? MJ loved his fans and if anyone in the world is TRULY devoted to him, its his fans. We werent out for his money. He would know we wanted whats best for him...why wouldnt he at least LISTEN to these woman a little bit.
MJ is NOT a stupid person, why the f*ck didnt he fire these assholes who surrounded him for all these yrs? I know he fired some of them, but he should have fired ALL OF THEM. He had to know they were ignoring his health and safety and just using him....wtf?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 am

I have to say i believe the followers as i have been following their stories since before he died, it was also reported on sky news before he died, May i believe, about the follower who had sent email to others for help for him, they also said about he went to sleep believing he was doing 10 shows, only to wake up and find he was doing 50, he stated to the followers on this report that he was not a great eater and was suffering with his weight and fatigue, and had wanted to do 50 shows eventually in different countries, not the same place...Sky news had reported it because they had got a hold of the email.

I also believe the hoax now because of continuous stories coming out and the great suspicion over his 'death', i believe he 'got out' knowing he was killing himself and no one around him was interested in his well being...if he would have cancelled the concerts then he would have added to his debt....i believe his family helped him and he has sought help for his health issues and mental turmoil....I dont believe he will make a comeback though!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:50 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 am

Human_nature wrote:
Deb wrote: and had wanted to do 50 shows eventually in different countries, not the same place...

Michael hated to tour..especially in many coutries ..so it's not logic here..imo.

Well then it can be said that MJ hated touring full stop....so why do any tour at all?? It makes sense to tour other countries instead of being in the same place, but its not my opinion its what i heard, so im not going to prove and defend it cos its not my opinion...but i respect yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 am

I remember when I watched that footage I laughed my ass off. It was so funny how when he tried make it sound better because they had asked him to they were the ones who couldn't hold it together and busted out laughing.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:34 am

@humannature PLEASE SEE WHAT I SAID PREVIOUSLY, I NEVER DISPUTED THAT HE HATED TOURING, YOU MENTIONED MANY COUNTRIES NOT ME....makesure you read posts carefully before making it look like i denied it totally, JEEZ!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 am

Now i realise how people can so easily get slated and maybe hesitant to post their comments, people so easily make others out liars......just needs one comment then BOOM!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:36 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 am

Im not being rude im being accused of something i didnt say, why did u have to put that video up where he states he hates touring......exactly what i said....im not being rude, im defending myself, no one needed you to post a video to prove it, we already know!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 am

Deb wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
Deb wrote: and had wanted to do 50 shows eventually in different countries, not the same place...

Michael hated to tour..especially in many coutries ..so it's not logic here..imo.

Well then it can be said that MJ hated touring full stop....so why do any tour at all?? It makes sense to tour other countries instead of being in the same place, but its not my opinion its what i heard, so im not going to prove and defend it cos its not my opinion...but i respect yours.

What i previously wrote to your comment as you can see END OF STORY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:43 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:46 am

Cmon guys......relax
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 am

@HUMANNATURE Lets forget all about it im not here to argue too, and i would hate it if you was to go, i love your posts, i think the language barriers cause problems, sorry for flying off the deep end, i think its making everyone anxious and im sorry....hope you accept my apology!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:52 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Cmon guys......relax

Its an anxious time so close to all these reports coming out, but you are the voice of reason...hah

SORRY SORRY SORRY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:55 am

Followers. I see it as stalking lol.

BTW Fan follow relationship OMG.

You have got to be kiddng me.

Not to be rude, but because of people like them, Michael couldent go anywhere, without disguise. I know they didnt mean it to hurt him, im just saying.

Michael was not thinner than he use to be.

Keep the Peace guys. This was a good post, I just voiced my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:02 am

LOL... I learn something new each day. I'm not familiar with these Followers. The term Follower actually gives me the creeps and does have a hint of Stalker to it.

Plus...if they are such extremely devoted fans, then why aren't they coming forward to lead the charge to uncover the hoax itself?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:25 am

Human_nature wrote:
Deb wrote:@HUMANNATURE Lets forget all about it im not here to argue too, and i would hate it if you was to go, i love your posts, i think the language barriers cause problems, sorry for flying off the deep end, i think its making everyone anxious and im sorry....hope you accept my apology!!

yes sure it's all good Deb Smile No problem ok Smile
I understand, we're all tired here drunken

Peace I love you

Awwww...my heart just melted. Now THIS is what makes our forum so special and bonds us all together...love & forgiveness! I could just pinch you guys's cheeks!!! queen
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 am

Deb wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Cmon guys......relax

Its an anxious time so close to all these reports coming out, but you are the voice of reason...hah

SORRY SORRY SORRY

I know babe,, Im on edge too. We all are. Its ok!! ****hugs***
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:18 pm

This is what I think about the followers:

Last year my aunt died unexpectedly. We had dinner with her one day, she was totally fine, and the next day my mom found her dead. The first few months we spent a LOT of time trying to figure out if we missed any clues. And we would say things like “I think I remember that at some point she complained she was a bit cold, maybe she wasn’t feeling ok and we didn’t see it” or “She was talking louder than usual when she was telling us that anecdote, maybe that was a sign that she was about to have a stroke”…
It’s human nature to try to explain the inexplicable. It helps us deal with the pain. And it helps up put order back in a universe where sometimes things seem to happen for no reason at all and when you least expect it.

I’m sure Michael was stressed and skinny. He was about to embark in a massive comeback series of shows and he was never a big eater to begin with. And every single time he went through a stressful situation his weight plummeted. Do you remember the Geraldo interview? He was skin and bones (and he didn’t die the next day like he didn’t die on June 25th 2009).
I believe the followers saw he was stressed and skinny. I’d be too. You’d be too. And probably they sent out those emails asking for help before his death. After all if people are ready to put their lives on hold to follow another person 24/7, they are bound to be overprotective of that person.

And now, after his “death” they are doing what I & my family did with my aunt’s death. They are trying to explain it. They are mad at the world. They are mad at everybody who didn’t share their concern. And they are trying to put order back in their universe.

I don’t blame them. They are mourning. They can’t see the forest for the trees.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 pm

I read about the followers in another forum and they posted pics with them and Michael. It was def the 2009 Michael.

I believe them. Why would they lie?

You asked why they didn't do anything, if they knew. Dark powers operated. By dark powers I mean representatives, AEG, managers, etc. - in my opinion, it is very hard for a usual human being to break these barriers made out of contracts and shit. You probably know about the taped session with Michael and his spiritual advisors - these show that he was virtually helpless since he gave them power to do anything on his behalf.

I believe them, because they didn't go to the tabloids and try to "get publicity" and shit. From my understanding, they let people know, but it may be possible that they were threatened to tell the truth. Who the f*** knows for sure? It is a freeking circus out there and it was all about money and still is. We don't know shit about it.

All we can do is theorizing - but does this help anyone except ourselves? Mad

Sorry about my emotional post - I am just so upset about all and everything. Sad
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:00 pm

Parakeet and anniesnotokay..........I agree. I was upset at first but you are right. Why would they lie?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:04 pm

I dont know what to make of these followers they might be telling BS or they could be telling the truth they sound like stalkers to me but whos to say there lying or not
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:09 pm

I think we have to be careful to call them names. We don't know them.

It is probably some kind of indirect jealousy that is making these statements of calling them stalkers displaying a way of coping with the fact that they were closer to Michael than anyone of us has ever been.
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 pm

parakeet wrote:I think we have to be careful to call them names. We don't know them.

It is probably some kind of indirect jealousy that is making these statements of calling them stalkers displaying a way of coping with the fact that they were closer to Michael than anyone of us has ever been.

Good point who are we to call them stalkers they love michael just as much as we do lol and i am jealous they got close to him and i never got to meet him Sad
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:38 pm

You are correct. I do not know Followers or their motives. This thread is the first that I have ever heard of them. What I do know is that the practice of constantly and strategically following someone around to be near that person is reminiscent to the behavior of a stalker. Most people, regardless of their extreme devotion, draw the line.

In college, I had a good friend who was stalked. The male followed my friend everywhere. He knew her schedule, her habits, her social and work hang-outs. At first, it seemed innocent until he turned up the heat and started appearing in places where he should not have such as her hometown during holidays. He may have convinced himself that he was working toward becomming her "special friend". My friend and her family obviously saw it much differently. Violence toward my friend came later. Luckily the creep was caught and punished. So again, I say that the pattern of MJ's Followers does indeed resemble the behavior of stalkers.

If MJ were scheduled to perform in my state and a neighboring state, attending that string of concerts would not be out of the norm. However, it would cross the line of normal behavior if I suddenly put my life on hold to travel constantly for his entire US tour in order to display "extreme devotion".

parakeet wrote:I think we have to be careful to call them names. We don't know them.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:57 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:You are correct. I do not know Followers or their motives. This thread is the first that I have ever heard of them. What I do know is that the practice of constantly and strategically following someone around to be near that person is reminiscent to the behavior of a stalker. Most people, regardless of their extreme devotion, draw the line.

In college, I had a good friend who was stalked. The male followed my friend everywhere. He knew her schedule, her habits, her social and work hang-outs. At first, it seemed innocent until he turned up the heat and started appearing in places where he should not have such as her hometown during holidays. He may have convinced himself that he was working toward becomming her "special friend". My friend and her family obviously saw it much differently. Violence toward my friend came later. Luckily the creep was caught and punished. So again, I say that the pattern of MJ's Followers does indeed resemble the behavior of stalkers.

If MJ were scheduled to perform in my state and a neighboring state, attending that string of concerts would not be out of the norm. However, it would cross the line of normal behavior if I suddenly put my life on hold to travel constantly for his entire US tour in order to display "extreme devotion".

OMG creepy guy im glad he was caught some fans do go to crazy limits like putting there own life on hold to follow a person all over the world just to get a glimpse of the person im not saying all fans are like this but some are
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Why didnt they do something sooner then?

Why send emails around to diffent people??

Wich Geraldo interwiev are you talking about?? the one in 2006, he was not that skinny then.

I believe these people love Michael very much, but if they were so close to him, why not do anything?? I dont believe he was that Fragil and skinny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo! What the followers are talking about is not from recent months. Gee! Everyone is getting on the band wagon trying to validate that MJ was a full blown drug addict and apparently was taking drugs without Dr. Murray having the knowledge. The man was not addicted to prescription drugs. This took place back in 1993 when he went to rehab with Liz Taylor's advisement. Also, he may have been on something in 2003 when he was brought up on charges again. We all saw the prescription drugs that mysteriously came out his rental home (two pink bags full of bottles from 2002,2003)that the LAPD were carrying. I thought we were beyond MJ being a drug addict. Didn't we squash this back in July? Now that it's back in the media and these mysterious followers come about to corroborate what's in the media eveyone is up in arms. It's a FABERCATION. If Dr. Murray is going to be charged for homicide in MJ's death they have to have the drug connection. Does anyone understand? MJ on drugs/homicide/ Dr. Murray killed him. OMG! if he was such an addict I certainly don't see how he could care for those kids in his right mind. He would have been too doped up to know his head from his a_ _ according to the media. Lastly, with him being so think he should have died a while ago. Please stop buying into what you read. Everything that comes out can't be the truth. Believe in MJ! He was a kind, hearted man with a sweet spirit. He believed in us his fans. That's what I believe anyway. I do believe had a season of using drugs but he moved forward. Let's remember it's all in the script! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 pm

After the milk is spilled, it is easy to point a finger at people "who were in the position to help". It is probably not that easy. If it was, something would have happened, but it didn't, so I guess it was difficult.
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Haha, Human Nature, thanks for posting that video! I almost feel ashamed I hadn't seen it until now. Hilarious stuff in there. Smile Today does seem to be laughter day for me (not taking the van video into consideration)

Last edited by zembla on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:53 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:You are correct. I do not know Followers or their motives. This thread is the first that I have ever heard of them. What I do know is that the practice of constantly and strategically following someone around to be near that person is reminiscent to the behavior of a stalker. Most people, regardless of their extreme devotion, draw the line.

I have to agree with you on this it is not normal to be so obssed with someone and following him around,I love MJ too and this is driving me nuts lol,but i would never infde his privacy like that its the behaviour of a stalker,but thats just my opnion,I had a stalker once and let me tell you its scary to see the same person everwhere you go.
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:17 pm

mir26 wrote:

I have to agree with you on this it is not normal to be so obssed with someone and following him around,I love MJ too and this is driving me nuts lol,but i would never infde his privacy like that its the behaviour of a stalker,but thats just my opnion,I had a stalker once and let me tell you its scary to see the same person everwhere you go.

I agree w/GirlSaturday & Mir 26 - I love Michael - but I wouldn't stalk him ... but I would love to meet him - not stalk him or scary him or invade in anyway .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next