Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONFUSED

+6
juliet
Harleyblonde
Angelica
MJhunny
ONESTEPCLOSER
lisap27
10 posters

Go down

CONFUSED Empty CONFUSED

Post by lisap27 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:38 pm

ok!! to start off i don't want to sound negative!!

but!! i keep reading all these LKL an FB things an it totally confuses me!! CONFUSED Icon_rolleyes

i'm not sure how to put this, but i thought this site was to find out clues an investigate stuff.. and to rule out TROLLS and MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE!!

i feel like everyone is being taken for a ride with all theses supposed MJ's etc!! and people who know it's Michael!!

this is not a personal dig at anyone!!

i'm just finding it hard to understand.. everything was logical at one point.. but now it seems like people are gripping at straws!! for any inclination that MJ is still with us!!

its just what i'm feeling right now!! CONFUSED Icon_neutral

i'm still with the whole hoax thing!! i just think some guys need to take a step back an honestly look at the finer details!!

again sorry if i offended anyone!! just had to say it!!
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

CONFUSED Empty Re: CONFUSED

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:43 pm

I understand you, Im finding it a bit hard to follow EVERYTHING...Just spend ages reading and reading lol... and the funny thing is, there is no reason for us to be desperately looking for clues because we already have so much!
Dont stress guys Smile
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Absolutely agree with you on this one , theres enough weirdness to everything that we can sort of take as "factual" going on without having to
give our time to that other stuff
but keep the faith ,i notice the topics covering all the nonsensical things only seem to take over on "slow" days
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Here in Brazil has a song that goes like this:
Let the life I lead, it's true ....
I do not stop to think about it, just read, think and let things happen.
No matter how much evidence we have, where we will be confused.
Because the goal is.
The family, the media, and all who condone this plan will do, to confuse us as far as you can, how far you have to.
If everything had been done right, show the body, the better chance the funeral of the staple center, there no one would try anything against him and his family, the whole world would vsto but not all hidden, confusing, contradictory.
So friends, let's give it time, it is the best medicine.
Every month has a novelty, especially when close to 25 days.
I just hope that Michael and ponder about it, whatever else it is good for him, many are suffering.
And one day answer for those who did suffer. CONFUSED Icon_cheers
A happy day for all!
Angelica
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:34 pm

lisap27 wrote:ok!! to start off i don't want to sound negative!!

but!! i keep reading all these LKL an FB things an it totally confuses me!! CONFUSED Icon_rolleyes

i'm not sure how to put this, but i thought this site was to find out clues an investigate stuff.. and to rule out TROLLS and MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE!!

i feel like everyone is being taken for a ride with all theses supposed MJ's etc!! and people who know it's Michael!!

this is not a personal dig at anyone!!

i'm just finding it hard to understand.. everything was logical at one point.. but now it seems like people are gripping at straws!! for any inclination that MJ is still with us!!

its just what i'm feeling right now!! CONFUSED Icon_neutral

i'm still with the whole hoax thing!! i just think some guys need to take a step back an honestly look at the finer details!!

again sorry if i offended anyone!! just had to say it!!
I absolutely agree with you on this and I think people are clutching at straws and believing this sort of stuff because it is easier for them to accept than the fact that it may be possible we will never have any answers ever and is too hard to consider. I have been saying this for a long time and I am really pleased I am not the only one as I thought maybe I was feeling down about the whole thing but as you say I think the members on this forum need to take a step back and think very logically. There are a lot of people out there will be having a great laugh knowing that some MJ fans actually believe what they are saying.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:02 pm

I agree with you HARLEY. It's not my business if people would want to follow on things through different media, but I am very concerned that they are being mislead by deceptors because with looking out for the truth, the fans of Michael are more vulnerable/open to their lies. I never liked HERESAYS and never like people exploiting other people's emotions/thoughts for their amusement (especially now that the net, tweeters, YT, different foums are the targets)

I wish people would have more belief in themselves, than searching for something else that seems to cause more confusion/misleads
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:01 pm

@juliet, I couldn't agree more and this believing in all on the internet is just giving false hope to the less sceptical and can only lead to hurt and disappointment. There are some trolls who have been found out in their lies but others are less easy to prove, it is good that there are a few of us who are level headed and if need be pick up the pieces and will be able to offer words of comfort to the more vulnerable if and when they are let down.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:30 pm

HARLEY, glad that you're still here, and I do hope you'll stay and not disappear like the other older members. I actually miss them, and the communications/discussions with them were all worth it because we all had to think together to reach something. For whatever reasons they had to leave, I respect them and just in case they're reading this, I do miss our brainstorming together.

So, Harley, don't you dare go and disappear, OKAY? CONFUSED Herz
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:26 am

thanks guys!! i was hoping some of you would back me up on this thought!! CONFUSED Icon_cheers
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:51 am

I agree with Harley and Juliet on this as well! Regardless of what you feel in your heart and what you believe the truth to be, we need to take a step back and think logically and research all the information being handed to us.

Please, I am not here to point fingers at anyone but seriously there are times when some people grasp to the silliest things. It makes me wonder and question about how they are not much less than the tabloids and the rest of the media.

I'm not sure if I am explaining myself right but some just go with anything and everything in the exact same way the media does. The only difference is these people (Members) do it because they are willing to hold on to anything whereas the media does it to get ratings and $$$.

Like I said it doesn't matter what you belief is about this hoax we all respect each other but just be careful as to what you believe from people stating they are in the know of what is going on...and especially be careful of those claiming to be Michael themselves. This is just my opinion but I highly doubt Michael has the time to be chatting with people and letting them know about this hoax let alone be scheduling appointments to meet them!

Maybe he reads the forums...maybe he has posted once or twice who knows???? But definitely I doubt he is keeping up with his social network buddies. PLEASE!!! Be careful especially those of you who are young. There are a lot of charlatans out there who are willing to take advantage of the vulnerability of Michael's grieving fans and more so if they are young!

We can't go around believing everything we hear or we are told. We each have a brain and the capacity to use it...So lets think for ourselves don't let others think for you! Let's be rational and "The truth will prevail" when its time. Love ya all! ♥️
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:11 am

Banessa, beautiful words!
That's right, what matters is what we feel inside of us, I honestly do not feel Michael dead, and not say this because it Kardecista.
Chiseled, pondered everything I read and saw, and came to the conclusion in me that he lives.
Do not let it bother me to this news, what you said, a lot of people playing with the emotions of others, I find it an insult to us and to Michael.
No use to despair nor terter deceive us with dates, photos.
One day the truth will prevail, we can only be patient and wait.
Hug! CONFUSED Icon_cheers
Angelica
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildy Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:37 am

I totally agree with you but you need to keep the faith CONFUSED Icon_wink
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:46 am

I agree completely, it has gotten a little confusing and far fetched. We need to stick to the investigation and find the truth.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:51 am

Totally agree with everything everyone has said here!!!
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down