Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idk it just kind of makes me wonder a little bit idk

+8
ballongiraf
CaptainJaneway
annieisnotokey
ilprincipe
carpenoctem
EarthAngel90
Rach
Lorrie
12 posters

Go down

Idk it just kind of makes me wonder a little bit idk Empty Idk it just kind of makes me wonder a little bit idk

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:57 pm

I just try to look at everything from all angles now a days but something that I noticed is that over at MJHD everything about JCC was deleted without a trace and JCC has been giving some accurate clues lately. Then someone posted a thread that says they know who the white fedora man is and all of a sudden MJHD wouldn't post her thread, she had to wait for approval so nobody can even see what she has to say which is kinda weird to me. It is like everytime someone is on to something MJHD erases it or won't approve it. That is kinda suspicious to me.

xoxo
-Tinsley I love you

Back to top Go down

Idk it just kind of makes me wonder a little bit idk Empty Re: Idk it just kind of makes me wonder a little bit idk

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:19 pm

I know nothing about how MJHD runs its forum, but I just finished reading the thread you refer to, and several people PMed the person who's comments were moderated/being delayed.

If you didn't get that far in the thread, she says that the man at the memorial with the beard and hat is Michael Bush, a costume designer who made Michael's clothes for two decades.

Here's the link to an article about him with a photo (he's in the yellow top):

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Fashion/Jacko-holds-court-in-style/2005/05/25/1116950753035.html
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Idk it just kind of makes me wonder a little bit idk Empty Re: Idk it just kind of makes me wonder a little bit idk

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 pm

i read the whole thing and thats my point exactly...they had to pm this girl to find out what she has to say. it is like if anyone on there poses a real threat it is erased or blocked from being viewed. today a new thread was posted on jcc again (since the last was erased) and people in there were questioning why things keep getting erased.

its just kinda odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:54 pm

I know that MJHD have brought in new rules in regards to posting and members who are a certain rank have to wait to have their posts verified before they are visible.

I don't know if this is the reason why this particular users post was not shown. Maybe Admin wanted to verify who this person was because they announcend it? I mean you can see how many people responded. It was like a frenzy!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:13 pm

and thats what I originally assumed was it was because of her rank but alot of people within that thread said that NEVER happened to them. plus erasing all the jcc stuff is kinda strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:14 pm

JCC was on to something as usual - Admin A.K.A. Big Brother - always had to moderate it first which I think was stupid in the first place - if someone is giving you info - you take it and don't really think secondly about it ... everyone was responding with good intentions and want to know .. She ruin a great oppununity for all of us even he was fake ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 pm

and thats what is making me so curious. jcc IS on to something and it just seems like everytime someone is on to something admin gets rid of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:10 pm

But doesn't he contact MrsBenjamin on her site?
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Incidentally -- UPDATE

Our very own Annieisnotokey seems to have just disproved the idea that the bearded, fedora-wearing man at the memorial is Michael Bush. Check out her thread and photos at MJHD:

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/michael-bush-is-not-hat-man/

If you happen across this thread, Annieisnotokey, excellent work! So many people are on a roll today getting to the truth.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 pm

yes lorrie..congrats to annie..

i just agreed with her post over there Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:02 am

Lorrie wrote:Incidentally -- UPDATE

Our very own Annieisnotokey seems to have just disproved the idea that the bearded, fedora-wearing man at the memorial is Michael Bush. Check out her thread and photos at MJHD:

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/michael-bush-is-not-hat-man/

If you happen across this thread, Annieisnotokey, excellent work! So many people are on a roll today getting to the truth.

Thank you, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I love you
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:03 am

ilprincipe wrote:yes lorrie..congrats to annie..

i just agreed with her post over there Smile

Thank you, too. I'm going to sleep with a smile on my face tonight. Very Happy
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:09 am

i was able to post and i only have 5 posts to my name. so i have no idea but i don't like to be censored. Besides if JCC is the real deal they messed up big time by not letting them post. Its their lost.

There was another post where someone was asking the admin why thir questions are not being answered. People are getting upset and ready to leave.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:20 am

why dont we invite JCC and other interesting people onto this board, then?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am

I dont even think JCC can be contactet anymore.

I dont know

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:45 am

That is suspious, JCC was on to something
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:25 am

Yes he was. I dont think he played with us. It is to much to put into it, just to play with peoples feelings

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:44 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Yes he was. I dont think he played with us. It is to much to put into it, just to play with peoples feelings

And he knew things that nobody knew at the time he posted it.
Something thats annoying me from along time now and its uhm does anybody know why jcc choose that name? i know it mj if you put the words different but why joke calm china?anybody any idea?
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:51 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Yes he was. I dont think he played with us. It is to much to put into it, just to play with peoples feelings

And he knew things that nobody knew at the time he posted it.
Something thats annoying me from along time now and its uhm does anybody know why jcc choose that name? i know it mj if you put the words different but why joke calm china?anybody any idea?

I have no idea very odd choice of names to pick scratch
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:26 am

Mad but that guy is white!!!!!! the guy at the meomorial was clearly dark skinned!!! right??QQQ
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Speechless Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:06 pm

mjforever
and smoothcriminal: joke calms china is an anagram for michael

jackson

It was a great confusion when he began posting riddles and so... some people

started to say he was a fake, bla, bla, bla... other members began trying to solve the clues and

suddenly everything was deleted. Great mess!!
Speechless
Speechless
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:25 pm

Speechless wrote:
mjforever
and smoothcriminal: joke calms china is an anagram for michael

jackson

It was a great confusion when he began posting riddles and so... some people

started to say he was a fake, bla, bla, bla... other members began trying to solve the clues and

suddenly everything was deleted. Great mess!!

lol yah great mess shame he got deleted, i thought he was a fake that was just messing with people
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down