Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by LiberianGirl on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Hello all,

This is PureLove. I was reading this article and wanted to post it here.


Members of Michael Jackson’s family have called a press conference for Monday in Beverly Hills to announce a concert tribute to MJ that will benefit charities in the U.S. and the United Kingdom.


Michael’s mother, Katherine, will be joined at the Beverly Hills Hotel by his siblings Marlon, Tito, Jackie and LaToya to reveal details of the tribute, with strong hints in the press release that it will focus on Michael’s “Thriller” album. The press release issued Thursday referred to the concert as a “thriller of an event,” which is being coordinated by the family members and promoter Global Live Events, not Michael’s estate.

A spokeswoman for the event said no other information is available until Monday’s press conference. Pop & Hiss will carry more details after the announcement.


http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/2011/07/22/jackson-family-to-announce-mj-tribute-concert/

So, a tribute concert with the Thriller theme. What a surprise. Wink And also they stated that the concert is NOT coordinated by MJ estate. After La toya's words about the estate, this made me more suspicious about the estate.
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by MJonmind on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 pm

But then they have no authority to use Thriller or anything Michael, only their own names and songs. If they go ahead there will be lawsuits.
avatar
MJonmind
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by LiberianGirl on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Yeah that's odd. I wonder if this is ever going to happen.
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by fordtocarr on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Again it makes me think hoax. Because, if it's legit, and Michael is dead, then they couldn't do this concert. If they don't get sued, then I think we can safely assume Michael is somewhere at the helm of his estate.
What I do find odd is a promoting of Thriller. Not only did Michael want to let it go, but, even resurrecting it for the 25th has been done. Soooo...I'm thinking clues.
Maybe we should dissect it.
I NOTICE that they actually said "strong hints" about the Thriller focus. They don't want us to miss that I presume. Even saying it will be a "thriller of an event"!

Also, once again...it will be at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Seems like a lot of important Jackson decisions are made there!

Well, Monday will be interesting:)
avatar
fordtocarr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by LiberianGirl on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:55 pm

fordtocarr wrote:Again it makes me think hoax. Because, if it's legit, and Michael is dead, then they couldn't do this concert. If they don't get sued, then I think we can safely assume Michael is somewhere at the helm of his estate.
What I do find odd is a promoting of Thriller. Not only did Michael want to let it go, but, even resurrecting it for the 25th has been done. Soooo...I'm thinking clues.
Maybe we should dissect it.
I NOTICE that they actually said "strong hints" about the Thriller focus. They don't want us to miss that I presume. Even saying it will be a "thriller of an event"!

Also, once again...it will be at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Seems like a lot of important Jackson decisions are made there!

Well, Monday will be interesting:)

Totally agree with you Ford. cheers
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by maria-c on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 pm

fordtocarr wrote:
Again it makes me think hoax. Because, if it's legit, and Michael is dead, then they couldn't do this concert. If they don't get sued, then I think we can safely assume Michael is somewhere at the helm of his estate.
What I do find odd is a promoting of Thriller. Not only did Michael want to let it go, but, even resurrecting it for the 25th has been done. Soooo...I'm thinking clues.
Maybe we should dissect it.
I NOTICE that they actually said "strong hints" about the Thriller focus. They don't want us to miss that I presume. Even saying it will be a "thriller of an event"!

Also, once again...it will be at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Seems like a lot of important Jackson decisions are made there!

Well, Monday will be interesting:)


Totally agree with you Ford.


yes, we'll see if this is done if there will be so much to do

avatar
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07
Woonplaats : venezuela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by Souza81 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 pm

777

July = 7
25 = 7
25 months after June 25, 2009 = 7


_________________

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by mrbigshot on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Souza81 wrote:777

July = 7
25 = 7
25 months after June 25, 2009 = 7


If not try November. Very Happy
avatar
mrbigshot
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07
Leeftijd : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by MJhunny on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:25 pm

and they're working with "Global Live Events"

Perfect for a Global Bam...
avatar
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by Souza81 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:51 pm

mrbigshot wrote:
Souza81 wrote:777

July = 7
25 = 7
25 months after June 25, 2009 = 7


If not try November. Very Happy

Well actually November could be interesting too... November 30 that is.

It will be exactly 1 year after TS' last update, in which he mentions 11/30 a few times, he even dedicated a whole paragraph to it.

It will be the 29th anniversary of Thriller, which makes 11 in 2011 (11:11)


For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten.

The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from
duality into Oneness.

The 11.11 is the bridge our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the postive unknown and beyond.
http://globalpsychics.com/enlightening-you/numerology/1111.shtml

Here is an interesting blog about 11:11 and Michael and Gabriel: http://witnesswatch.wordpress.com/2010/09/10/the-two-witnesses-michael-gabriel-and-1111-1111-at-that-time-your-people-shall-escape-the-harpazo-will-transpire-december-25th-2012-rapture/

Also, it will be exactly 888 days after 6/25/09. BACK said 7 days + 1 day of simmering so 777 days would mean 111 days of simmering, plus here we have an Elvis connection, since 888 is Elvis' number.

Lastly, it is on a wednesday: "See you next Wednesday".

Interesting date huh? But I will go with July 25th also lol!

_________________

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by LiberianGirl on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Souza81 wrote:
mrbigshot wrote:
Souza81 wrote:777

July = 7
25 = 7
25 months after June 25, 2009 = 7


If not try November. Very Happy

Well actually November could be interesting too... November 30 that is.

It will be exactly 1 year after TS' last update, in which he mentions 11/30 a few times, he even dedicated a whole paragraph to it.

It will be the 29th anniversary of Thriller, which makes 11 in 2011 (11:11)


For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten.

The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from
duality into Oneness.

The 11.11 is the bridge our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the postive unknown and beyond.
http://globalpsychics.com/enlightening-you/numerology/1111.shtml

Here is an interesting blog about 11:11 and Michael and Gabriel: http://witnesswatch.wordpress.com/2010/09/10/the-two-witnesses-michael-gabriel-and-1111-1111-at-that-time-your-people-shall-escape-the-harpazo-will-transpire-december-25th-2012-rapture/

Also, it will be exactly 888 days after 6/25/09. BACK said 7 days + 1 day of simmering so 777 days would mean 111 days of simmering, plus here we have an Elvis connection, since 888 is Elvis' number.

Lastly, it is on a wednesday: "See you next Wednesday".

Interesting date huh? But I will go with July 25th also lol!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ohh my Gosh. Thank you so much for this post Souza. I'm never good with numbers and forgot about TS' and Back's posts. This is such an amazing reminder and wow with the numbers again. I'm so amazed and can not wait. bounce
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by scorpionchik on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 pm

you guys think Michael will be on pressconference or on Triller concert-tribute to himself?
avatar
scorpionchik
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Family to Announce MJ Tribute Concert

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum