Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

+3
beyond anguish
EarthAngel90
Human_nature
7 posters

Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:56 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:15 am

Obviously we know he is alive and well .... The Media fooled us big time and think we are supposed to take it ??!!!! Not this lady , no no....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by beyond anguish Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:52 am

why would they even entertain the thought of what would happen if he were alive if they didnt know something was up. I never seen anybody write an article like that about any other celebrity death :evil:
beyond anguish
beyond anguish

Aantal berichten : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:41 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Obviously we know he is alive and well .... The Media fooled us big time and think we are supposed to take it ??!!!! Not this lady , no no....

Ditto we dont take there BS Evil or Very Mad
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:05 am

uhm... DERRRRRRR. he is alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:47 am

beyond anguish wrote:why would they even entertain the thought of what would happen if he were alive if they didnt know something was up. I never seen anybody write an article like that about any other celebrity death :evil:

That's true, I didn't see anything like this written about Anna Nicole or Heath Ledger and they were similiar cases.
They're obviously questioning MJ's death!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:48 am

beyond anguish wrote:why would they even entertain the thought of what would happen if he were alive if they didnt know something was up. I never seen anybody write an article like that about any other celebrity death :evil:

Well said Beyond Anguish!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Yep! Michael is alive! I've never heard of a what if theory in a celebrity's death before? Where on earth is this coming from? Clearly, they know something! Will Dr. Murray ever be brought up on charges? Will Katherine sue him for wrongful death of her son? Perhaps, the Brickman is leaking something to the press? What is this theory of MJ possibly being responsible for what he did leading up to his death if he's alive. That doesn't even make logical sense if they are convinced that he died on June 25th. Something stinks! But to me it's the best smell ever! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 pm

You have got to be kidding me?

Are these people serious?

It seems weird to me, the way this article is written.

OH LORD.

Please let Michael be alive. I would give anything, even my own heart, to bring him back to life. I managed for the 1st time in 7 weeks, to read or hear about proof to Michael beeing alive, without beeing sick.

That for me is answer enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:You have got to be kidding me?

OH LORD.

Please let Michael be alive. I would give anything, even my own heart, to bring him back to life. I managed for the 1st time in 7 weeks, to read or hear about proof to Michael beeing alive, without beeing sick.

He's with us Honey, please believe that! You have come such a long way over the past fews weeks and I am proud of you so much Smile xx
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:09 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:You have got to be kidding me?

OH LORD.

Honey , You are not Alone ... I feel the same way and I am so happy you are getting better !!! We All this together !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down